Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Lost Cause

• Start Topic

On 4/24/2018 at 2:55 AM, glowbug said:

Scheana was hardly in the beginning of this episode and not missed. Once she showed up I groaned inwardly. Of course, she makes Lala's performance all about her. No gems about Rob's greatness and how perfect their relationship is. I wonder if they had already broken up by this point or she finally got the message that he was about to end it.

I just watched the last two episodes and kinda embarrassed to admit I missed Scheana! I’m more embarrassed to admit DJ Muppet Baby is kinda growing on me.

The oft repeated gems about Rob’s greatness have been my favorite parts of the Season...

Although her desire to break out her gold lame shorts and badly lip synch (or remix) her greatest hits gave me a good chuckle...

On 4/23/2018 at 9:25 PM, ivygirl said:

How much are they paying Ariana to have made her anatomical anxiety her arc for the season? 

What else does she got? Besides prancing around LVP and her horse with the terrible tack. Poor thing looks like a circus animal.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

Brittany, of course. She does all of the dog work. :). I actually do think that she’s a responsible pet owner, so I can only assume that she chose a hotel that allows dogs?

But when she came back to the apartment to change clothes, the dogs were there.  That's why I think the whole "we broke up and we're staying in hotels" was utter bullshit fakery for the show.

• Love 4
On 4/24/2018 at 9:02 AM, Kiki620 said:

Ariana - let me check back in with you in five years when you're married (hopefully, not to Tom) and pregnant with kid number 3.  This girl waves the "no children" flag because she thinks it makes her sound cool, all knowing and above the standard populace.  People who don't want to have kids can give you a myriad of reasons.  Pregnancy and childbirth being too "yucky" is generally not at the top of the list.  As with everything, she is a big poseur. 

Heh... well, she may be a poseur, but as a fellow 30-something woman who doesn't want children, while I may not shout it from the rooftops, the thought of being pregnant itself and childbirth is also very unappealing to me. I absolutely love my nephew and I'm a kick-ass aunt, but I absolutely know, even more as each year passes, that I definitely don't want children of my own (nor do I feel the need to get married).  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There just might be a small chance that she really really is firm in her stance. Besides, what else does she have to talk about? I'd still rather listen to Ariana bitch and moan about marriage and children than listen to Scheana talk about Rob or Brittany complain about Jax.

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I forgot to mention one of my favorite moments was when Stassi  went into SUR and took candles and then Lisa walked in and Stassi had to explain she was taking candles.

I loved that too! As well as Lisa’s talking head where she said—if you want candles and stuff from SUR, you should go to Jax’s apartment. 

• Love 12
On 4/25/2018 at 4:29 AM, nexxie said:

Somebody on the show used the word “sociopathic” in reference to Jax - too bad Brittany doesn’t get that. (Since she’s with him again,)

Last season, when Ariana said that Jax may be a misogynist, Brit said "Does that mean that he gives massages?" - oh Brittany, Brittany...  so SO dumb.

• Love 4
On 4/24/2018 at 11:01 AM, ghoulina said:

Yes. Gross. It's probably even the same bed. 

I don't think she necessarily trusts him.  I think she's just scared to death of Lala. 

Rachel knows she had nothing to worry about unless James hits it big and then he’ll be with Lala and she’ll be out the door so fast it’ll make her head spin.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

On 4/24/2018 at 2:29 PM, nexxie said:

Somebody on the show used the word “sociopathic” in reference to Jax - too bad Brittany doesn’t get that. (Since she’s with him again,)

Last season, when Ariana said that Jax may be a misogynist, Brit said "Does that mean that he gives massages?" - oh Brittany, Brittany...  so SO dumb.

In reference to Jax being a sociopath, Brittany's probably like "Does that mean he's like, social and empathetic at the same time?!  Aw look everyone, he's such a good guy!!"  

Edited by Marigold66
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Marigold66 said:

In reference to Jax being a sociopath, Brittany's probably like "Does that mean he's like, social and empathetic at the same time?!  Aw look everyone, he's such a good guy!!"  

She probably does. 

Yeah I actually felt a little sad when she was telling everyone “I can be fine on my own” knowing she’s with him now in real time. I know she’s doing it to herself but all the same, it’s kind of sad to me hearing that she did sound like she could be fine. But yeah she’s doing to herself. 

And again she doesn’t need him to be on this show. I know that’s how she got on but look at James. He dated Kristen to get on this hot mess and he finally got a credits tag like two seasons AFTER they broke up.  And yeah.. they had that spin off but is that thing coming back? I could only watch one episode, I did not find it interesting. So yeah she doesn’t need him to have a storyline or even to find a way to fit in with these people at this point. She could still work at SUR(Jax always seems to be teetering on the edge with his job there{then again Lisa will probably  never fire him for real} and causing trouble) and the girls like hanging out with her and prefer it. They tolerate Jax for the boys but again.. brittany doesn’t hang out with the guys without Jax do I don’t understand why she felt like she has to be dating him to be on this show.

Im not even excited for next week. I’m excited for the reunion. There’s a hot mess of issues that need to be explained since they shot this hot mess of a season. Like I really want Andy to bring out Rob and have him do a showdown with one of the other guys to see if they can hang in a tv in less than five minutes.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11
On 4/25/2018 at 10:31 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Arianna’s complaint that she and Tom don’t spend time together and go on dates is probably more about not filming together. They DO live together and sleep in the same bed every night..... 

I don't know; I think it's a valid complaint, and one that I am familiar with. Living in the same house is great and all, but is not synonymous with actually doing stuff together. 

• Love 12
18 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I just watched the last two episodes and kinda embarrassed to admit I missed Scheana! I’m more embarrassed to admit DJ Muppet Baby is kinda growing on me.

The oft repeated gems about Rob’s greatness have been my favorite parts of the Season...

Although her desire to break out her gold lame shorts and badly lip synch (or remix) her greatest hits gave me a good chuckle...

What else does she got? Besides prancing around LVP and her horse with the terrible tack. Poor thing looks like a circus animal.

Does anyone listen to Heather McDonalds Juicy Scoop Podcast?    Rob was just a guest on her show, it was really good.. Scheana was on a few weeks ago.

https://wondery.com/shows/juicy-scoop-with-heather-mcdonald/

I like Scheana for the sheer fact that I don't like the mean girl mentality of the Witches of Weho, but even I can admit this has not been a good year for her and bringing up her past performances was a painful reminder, because Lala's performance was much more polished.  

Edited by RachelRhae73
I loathe my mistakes
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2018 at 1:55 AM, glowbug said:

Tom and Ariana are not good actors and I wish they would stop acting on this show. All of their relationship drama and Ariana's self esteem issues have been so fake. Every time there's an issue it's resolved sitcom fashion in a five minute talk on camera or with one act by the other person (usually Tom). Neither sounds authentic when they're fighting or talking about their issues with others either. I think Ariana was put on notice that she was going to be demoted if she didn't bring it this season and she and Tom concocted these lame fights to give her a storyline. I can't get invested because it just seems so phony.

Worst storyline on the show this season. 

On 4/24/2018 at 8:18 AM, bichonblitz said:

Hey everybody, It's the "Jax and Brittney Show"!! As if we didn't get enough of their crappy Kentucky spinoff,  they are shoved down our throats in this show, too. I'm sick to death of them. Because of Jax, Brittney is now the star of two shows. 

On 4/23/2018 at 9:23 PM, snarts said:

Brittany is a terrible actress. The whole breakup was so fake. Why would they both go to hotels? What about the dogs? 

2nd worst storyline of the season. 

• Love 4

Yeah.. I do wonder too if Arinia and FI are playing this story of a Arinia not wanting to get married or have babies and then in one season it ends with a shocking pregnancy! My guess is this will happen when this show ends and it was already announced we’re getting another season a couple weeks ago so I feel like Tom and Arinia are holding it for their own season. This season is the Brittany and Jax show.. which really?

But this show we do tend to get seasons, last year it was Tom and Katie’s year, the year before it was sort of also katie and Tom as it was te seasonbhr proposed to her but it also was the Stassi returns season, the year before that it was Schenas wedding, and season two was all about Kristen and Jax sleeping together. I feel like the show has stories for the season. And I feel like the cast members wait their turn.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah.. I do wonder too if Arinia and FI are playing this story of a Arinia not wanting to get married or have babies and then in one season it ends with a shocking pregnancy! My guess is this will happen when this show ends and it was already announced we’re getting another season a couple weeks ago so I feel like Tom and Arinia are holding it for their own season. This season is the Brittany and Jax show.. which really?

But this show we do tend to get seasons, last year it was Tom and Katie’s year, the year before it was sort of also katie and Tom as it was te seasonbhr proposed to her but it also was the Stassi returns season, the year before that it was Schenas wedding, and season two was all about Kristen and Jax sleeping together. I feel like the show has stories for the season. And I feel like the cast members wait their turn.

I’m not sure I could stomach watching any of these douchbags raise a kid. Right now they’re basically cartoons so if they insist on chasing the Roadrunner of a cliff, I’m happy to sit back and watch. But add a defenseless child into the mix? That’s just kind of gross. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, aussieinsydney said:

Does anyone think that those framed sketches of Lala's head wearing sunglasses actually looked like Stassi? LOL

i thought they looked like the sketches of the unibomber.  I'm showing my age.

• Love 19
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did anyone catch what Scheana said? It sounded to me as if she was considering remixing her two old, stale songs, rather than recording something new. That’s pretty sad.

I actually thought Erika Jayne could learn something from Lala here. Lala’s performance outfit was really sexy, but also sophisticated. She looked amazing. She did not look like someone threw Frederick’s of Hollywood and Party City into a blender and slapped the results on her, while trying not to smirk and giggle, as the other stylists have to leave the room, because they’re doubled over laughing.

Objectively, I think Rob and Scheana look stunning in this photo. I think Scheana looks so pretty without the false eyelashes. 

The dog looks so adorable, however, I feel really bad for the dog, having to be involved in that.

Not so objectively, I don’t understand posting this kind of photo. My mom and dad, siblings, coworkers and high school Calculus teacher might see that. 

But I appreciate her seeming more self-aware and less delusional in the post.

It's quite a professional shot that could be used on a calendar or an ad for selling a picture frame! ITA; very nice! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, blondmommy said:

i thought they looked like the sketches of the unibomber.  I'm showing my age.

I'm even older more than likely and wonder how all this was going on out in California from the Zodiac Killer to the BTL Killer right in my area of Sacramento! Lucky to be out in the burbs because I could have been a victim! I tended to leave doors and windows wide open because of how hot it gets in Sacramento! The last 2 horrific things that went on right in the neighborhood; "The Good Guy" hostage situation and "Tues. Night" sniper who would hit fast food restaurants every Tues. for a few weeks! A Burger King near me had to buzz in customers that night! California had its share of crazies; not all of them in the "red states!" ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, Thumper said:

I was appalled at that outfit!  Her breasts need more support and coverage.  I had to look away.??

Her boobs always look like a sloppy mess to me. Not hot.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Brittany's like, "hmm, how can I make boobs look unappealing?" and then goes for the least-flattering dresses and tops. Like she actually makes me glad I have smaller boobs, so thanks Brittany. 

Yeah.. I don’t understand why she got bigger boobs and that didn’t change her wardrobe. That’s my main problem with how she dresses, she never changed her wardrobe to fit her new body. 

• Love 3
(edited)

That scene when Stassi is stealing the candles from SUR - I need someone to explain her ponytail to me. How in the world could she have thought that looked good? It didn't fall naturally, it was like a stiff tail protuding from her head. Didn't she want to be a stylist at some point?

Her hair looked OK at Lala's event although I hate those extensions

Edited by heyitsmejake
Edit
  • Love 2
On 4/29/2018 at 4:57 PM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Brittany's like, "hmm, how can I make boobs look unappealing?" and then goes for the least-flattering dresses and tops. Like she actually makes me glad I have smaller boobs, so thanks Brittany. 

I wish all of these girls would start wearing bras again.  It's just so gross to see their boobs drooping, knowing they're never going to be perky again.  

I heard Stassi say the other day that the lift she got after her reduction wasn't working anymore because she hadn't been wearing a bra.  

Eegads!  Why do you want old woman boobs??!?? (said by an old woman)

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, sadiebyuca said:

I wish all of these girls would start wearing bras again.  It's just so gross to see their boobs drooping, knowing they're never going to be perky again.  

I heard Stassi say the other day that the lift she got after her reduction wasn't working anymore because she hadn't been wearing a bra.  

Eegads!  Why do you want old woman boobs??!?? (said by an old woman)

so I don't mean to brag, but I'm a fifty-year old w/a not-even-A cup and a camisole does me just fine!!

I'm thinking when they start to sag, I'll THEN begin to wear a bra & push 'em up &  look like I have anything at all....#silverlining #Brightside #ibtc

• Love 2

I finally got around to watching this episode, it´s barely started but I noticed in the scene where FI and Ariana are hanging out with Billie, there was a cute cat who took a seat next to Ariana on the sofa, and started "gizmoing" it up. He was pretty cute and I just wanted to give him some love. He seemed very interested in the discussion they were having.

• Love 3
On 4/26/2018 at 10:58 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

She probably does. 

Yeah I actually felt a little sad when she was telling everyone “I can be fine on my own” knowing she’s with him now in real time. I know she’s doing it to herself but all the same, it’s kind of sad to me hearing that she did sound like she could be fine. But yeah she’s doing to herself. 

And again she doesn’t need him to be on this show. I know that’s how she got on but look at James. He dated Kristen to get on this hot mess and he finally got a credits tag like two seasons AFTER they broke up.  And yeah.. they had that spin off but is that thing coming back? I could only watch one episode, I did not find it interesting. So yeah she doesn’t need him to have a storyline or even to find a way to fit in with these people at this point. She could still work at SUR(Jax always seems to be teetering on the edge with his job there{then again Lisa will probably  never fire him for real} and causing trouble) and the girls like hanging out with her and prefer it. They tolerate Jax for the boys but again.. brittany doesn’t hang out with the guys without Jax do I don’t understand why she felt like she has to be dating him to be on this show.

Im not even excited for next week. I’m excited for the reunion. There’s a hot mess of issues that need to be explained since they shot this hot mess of a season. Like I really want Andy to bring out Rob and have him do a showdown with one of the other guys to see if they can hang in a tv in less than five minutes.

Late to this party, but if there was a TV hanging race it would need to be between Rob and Katie -- all the "men" in the group at useless, she's the handy one.

• Love 1
On 4/24/2018 at 11:34 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Have Sandoval and Ariana all this time been living in the same apartment that he shared with Kristen?

Yes. And until they got that new couch, they were using the same one that Jax and Kristen had sex on. Very hygienic.

On 4/25/2018 at 5:07 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I don’t get why they were all so appalled that Jax and Brittany had sex the night and morning before he “broke up with her”.  Keeping track of who has slept with who on this show is like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Besides sometimes sex is the last vestige of a failing relationship. Lots of couples on the verge of breaking up still have sex, as do even newly split couples. 

A lot of babies are born around 9 months after the divorce or break up.  We know about Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan's son, who was born 9 months after they broke up.

On 4/25/2018 at 8:29 AM, AnnieBananie said:

I'll keep saying this - I think Lala looks amazing barefaced. She's so much prettier without her pancake makeup!

They all do. I am just sooooo over that overly-pasted, sculpted-to-the-bone-bronzed, Kardashian-makeup look!!!  It actually makes me prefer the super-sparkly, blue shimmery eyeshadow with pink lipstick look of the 80s!  Makeup is supposed to enhance your looks, but the women here all have nice, natural features (in the beginning anyway), so I just don't know why they keep caking it on.  Insecurities?  Sure, but then why make yourself look worse???  I also want to punch the doctors who are telling these women that they need botox and fillers in their 20s.  SO unethical!!

• Love 2