Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Drag Con Panel Extravaganza

• Start Topic

The queens have to produce and host their very own Drag Con panels on makeup, hair and body; husband and wife duo behind the Oscar nominated film, "The Big Sick," Kumail Nanjiani and Emily Gordon, guest judge.

" I came here with glitter and Jesus, and I'm making it work." 

I loved so many of the looks this week. They were great. Asia's costume was awesome. I also love My Fair Lady and Cracker's look. 

Eureka, Monet, and Kameron Michaels were great together. It helps that they really knew their subject matter. 

Question as a newbie on the music: Do they play different songs every season? Are there songs they repeat every season? Obviously they play songs by the judges if they're famous singers.

Spoiler

It's sad. Blair is gorgeous and was one of my favorites to win. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 6

Drying my thug tears after Untucked...

Blair was a goner. I told y'all the Black queens are Lip Sync Assassins! It's going to be epic once 2 of them face off against each other.

The Body panel was the best one. Proportionizing! 

Monet X Change is my fave. 

Snatch Game next week! These bitches better bring it.

• Love 15

This was probably the most obvious top group, bottom group and safe group in Drag Race herstory. The body group worked together so well and were actually super informative. I don't get what the instinct is with these teams to go super shady/negative in these challenges because it almost always just reads as mean/awkward. They should've learned from Peppermint and Trinity going super shady/negative on their morning show gig on Season 9.

I was also sure they were going to try to keep Blair St. Clair around longer, if only for a shock elimination due to her DUI and her filming the show being a violation of her probation allegedly.

Edited by BloggerAloud
  • Love 5

This season, daamm! They are giving everything I want from drag race: funny, fierce, vulnerable, smart, model queens (theres all for everyone and probably the one that manages to sell of most of all of this together, will take it), with original challenges (this Drag Con panel was a great ideia because its actually something the queens will need to do after the show), the looks on the runway were so strong ( Asia and Aquaria were my favorites this week).

No doubt Team Eureka was the best one and she totally deserved her second victory because she really tied her team together, gave them the right direction, she probably made the others more confortable since they didnt had to be worried about having unconfortable silent moments, and she did it without overshadow the other two.  Eureka is a serious contender right now.

Team Monique was solid, she really helped the team bringing some natural funny moments to balance out with Aquaria and Asia´s more serious/self centered aproachs... They missed the opportunity on do together the make up on the pit crew guy by the end.. That moment when Aquaria and Asia started to do their own thing, at the same time, cost them.. 

Monique is hilarious, even during serious moments on untucked. But we saw a problem with her tonight, learning why some of her outfits on the runway come of as afterthoughts, because they really are afterthoughts, and on a runway like today, her last min look didnt stand a chance against most of the other queens looks.

On the bottom team, that was obvious.. They already made the mistake of not have a moderator, than they relyed too much on shade each other and it felt forced and staged. This challenge was about be natural.. I feel for Cracker because she really is very funny and smart (I love her reviews on youtube, brilliant), but shes having a hard time to translate her comedy to the challenges so far.. She quite did it last week, but other than that, shes missing it. Soo, either shes gonna figure it out and finally get her win, or she will start to get lost on her own head about it and it might cost her a place that we would expect from her at the final 3. Lets see..

The Vixen is falling the last couple weeks.. Last week she avoided the bottom just by a little bit, this week she was the worst combining the challenge + the runway (the concept was good but the execution was baad). The fact she didnt expected to be in the bottom 2, was counting on be safe, schocked me waay more that she was shocked when she learned she was actually in the bottom 2... Guuuiiirrll, producers can´t keep you out of the bottom just because you bring drama for very long... 

And Blair.. her look this week was very nice, but she wasnt shinning as we would expect from a broadway queen and tonight it was her time.. Again, with this cast, and specially at her age, she has to be proud to made this far and managed to compete with this seasoned queens without come of as totally out of her debt. 

The lip sync she did a good job but as expected, The Vixen woulnt go for a lip sync without give 110%.

PS: Glad producers are making a effort to make Kameron part of the competition, despiste her quiet personality/lack of shade.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 6

I actually wasn't sure which team was the worst, but the best was definitely Eureka/Monet/Kameron.  

I couldn't tell what the Vixen/Blair/Cracker wanted to say about wigs, which was actually their biggest problem imo.  I don't think they needed a moderator. I think they needed to plan more content about wigs and divide it into three parts. Working with more of a structure either a moderator or a three-part structure would have worked. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

This was probably the most obvious top group, bottom group and safe group in Drag Race herstory. The body group worked together so well and were actually super informative. I don't get what the instinct is with these teams to go super shady/negative in these challenges because it almost always just reads as mean/awkward. They should've learned from Peppermint and Trinity going super shady/negative on their morning show gig on Season 9.

I was also sure they were going to try to keep Blair St. Clair around longer, if only for a shock elimination due to her DUI and her filming the show being a violation of her probation allegedly.

I think the John Waters challenge may have been an even more obvious top/bottom divide. And, as a queer person in 2018, I'm all for deconstructing the (power) top/bottom divide, but sometimes that's just the way the opulent cookie crumbles.

After Mayhem left last week, I felt like Blair and Kameron were the obvious next two to go, as they are both just pretty terrible Drag Race contestants. They both come across as great people and I hope they have success and happiness in their lives, and who knows--Kameron may win the whole thing.

I have a feeling there will be some epic, epic fails in Snatch Game (Kameron and Aquaria, for starters) but I also hope someone like Cracker or Monet who I think should do well pulls a Bendela Maggie Smith and surpasses high expectations. 

Regardless, I feel like this season is finally starting to emerge as a somewhat okay non-tarpit of suckage and I think I could name all the contestants if my life depended on it.

• LOL 1

Eureka’s team handled the body topic perfectly because each member could come at the topic from a different angle - Cameron has a masculine body, Monique needs to balance her top with her bottom, and Eureka’s plus size. It was super informative and they were funny without putting each other down. Very smart take from these three.

I will miss Blair and wish her peace.

• Like 1
  • Love 22
15 minutes ago, Aerobicidal said:

I have a feeling there will be some epic, epic fails in Snatch Game (Kameron and Aquaria, for starters) but I also hope someone like Cracker or Monet who I think should do well pulls a Bendela Maggie Smith and surpasses high expectations. 

Regardless, I feel like this season is finally starting to emerge as a somewhat okay non-tarpit of suckage and I think I could name all the contestants if my life depended on it.

I think the Snatch Game will be a make or break moment for some of the queens you mentioned... Kameron, will she be able again to do something enough to keep herself safe despiste her quiet personality? Monet will find her way to the top/keep herself out of the bottom by herself/without a group support? And Cracker will finally show how good she can be as a comedy queen or will she fail, stol and go spiral down? (because I dont think she will handle/take well at least be in the top on Snatch Game, comming after be in the bottom). Might also finally be the chance for Monique to get herself out of the safe zone.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

I actually wasn't sure which team was the worst, but the best was definitely Eureka/Monet/Kameron.  

I couldn't tell what the Vixen/Blair/Cracker wanted to say about wigs, which was actually their biggest problem imo.  I don't think they needed a moderator. I think they needed to plan more content about wigs and divide it into three parts. Working with more of a structure either a moderator or a three-part structure would have worked. 

Judging by your comment, I think you are sure which team was the worst. ;-)

Not only was the challenge a great idea, it made me like Eureka [something I was sure I wouldn't type this season]. A semi-naked Pit Crew member didn't hurt either.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, cousin oliver said:

Judging by your comment, I think you are sure which team was the worst. ;-)

Not only was the challenge a great idea, it made me like Eureka [something I was sure I wouldn't type this season]. A semi-naked Pit Crew member didn't hurt either.

Same.  The most shocking thing about this episode was that I actually liked Eureka!

Poor Blair.  I knew as soon as they showed her TH at the beginning about how she wasn't worried (or something similar) that she was Blair St. Toast.  Dammit, I really liked her, too.  Then again, I never held any delusions about her making it to the final.  I'll especially miss her runways, but I"m just glad my girl Monet turned it around this week!

Also, this is the first time I've ever watched the show with CC (I had it on for something else and just hadn't turned it off yet).  Whoever, does the captioning is obviously not a fan of the show.  Shade kept being translated as shame and Ru's kitty girls became cutie girls.

Edited by Sile
caption experience.
  • Love 5

Loved the mini challenge, Sitting on a Secret! Although I enjoy the mini challenges that require some sort of skill, this one was so fun to watch. I did feel bad for them when they had to sit in cake though.

Aquaria is proof that the old adage "those who can, do and those who can't, teach" is NOT always true. Unfortunately in the performance world, I have learned that there are some people who are really gifted at what they do but are utterly unable to teach these skills to others. Some of them do not know how to break down the process in an easy to understand way. Some of them are like Aquaria and lack basic communication skills. Just seeing how flustered she got when trying to answer a basic question about contouring while they were in the workroom demonstrated that. Teaching is a skill, as is communication, and I realize that not everyone has those skills, but it's painful and frustrating to watch someone who is clearly good at something but unable to explain how they do it (especially when you've paid to take a class from an expert).

Awww, Monét.

Even though some of the other queens said that they found the constant "proportionizing!" from the body group, I knew Ru would love that they were branding. They were able to get across useful information, share their personal stories with the audience, and still be funny.

Monique did a pretty good job moderating the face panel. I understand why they went back and forth between the lashes and lips during the demonstration (I'm assuming there was a time constraint), but I knew that the judges would not like that.

I was disappointed in the hair panel. Their "girls at brunch" format did not work at all. It came off as disorganized, unfocused, and unprofessional. I'm okay with a panel being chatty but when it's supposed to be instructional, I want information and they gave very little of that. Their advice to "do two things" to a wig between taking it out of the package and putting it on your head was way too vague. Give some examples! I hoped that the demonstration would be better but unless they edited it a lot, there wasn't much to their demo. I agree that the attempts at shade came off as mean instead of funny, which made it uncomfortable to watch. IT made me so sad too, because I really like all three queens.

Loved Kameron's galaxy hat! I agreed with Emily that the rest of the costume was similar to what she wore during the challenge, which was basically a swimsuit.

Monét definitely took us to church!

I liked Eureka's hat at first glance but then I found myself trying to figure out why it looked so weird. I liked her houndstooth jumpsuit. It made her look like a superhero Carmen Sandiego.

Aquaria's tuxedo look was once again simple but memorable. She has a knack for creating head to toe looks. I din't like how the top hat was just stuck on top of one of the bunny ears though. It looked really unnatural.

I give Monique a lot of credit for creating that entire outfit in the work room in between working on the panel  challenge.

Asia's flower globe hat was amazing. It wasn't just the size either. That was something that makes an impression.

I loved Miz Cracker's My Fair Lady look. I didn't even notice at first that the hat was made of hair, which made it even more over the top.

LOVED Blair's hat. It was giving me Meet Me in St. Louis vibes. Sometimes the personal revelations during judging come off as desperate and calculated excuses to try to stay, but Blair's story sounded very sincere.

I wanted to like the Vixen's black and white hat look. It was interesting in theory but I wish the execution of the dress had been better. It looked unfinished/cheap.

I expected the Vixen to kill the LSFYL but I was pleasantly surprised by Blair's performance. I was afraid she would be really timid. Unfortunately I already knew from the talking heads that Blair was going home because her eyes were red from crying.

It was so sweet to see the other queens crying while Eureka got to see the video of her mom and sister. I really love that this group of queens can be so supportive but still throw some shade and joke around without fighting anymore.

What Miz Cracker said about how it really hurt to be told that she wasn't funny when that's what she does reminded me of a singer (I wish I could remember which one it was) who said in an interview that she could take criticism about other aspects of herself (her appearance, her dancing, etc) but that her singing was the one thing that she couldn't take criticism about because that was the one thing that she knew she could do.

Haha, I love that the queens are still saying Vanjie's name in the workroom.

• Love 10

One of my favorite little moments of the episode was during Untucked when Monique was talking about being annoyed at being safe and Asia pointed out that Monique is safe in an outfit she made ten seconds before going on the runway while there are girls out on stage in thousand dollar gowns being read for filth by the judge so maybe calm down. Like in a different pairing, that exchange would be considered super shady but their obvious friendship that has developed made it one of those real talk moments you have with your friend to see the silver lining of things. I do think that Monet or Cracker seem to be building towards something with their respective narrators because they both have the "Always a bridesmaid, never the bride" thing going.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

I'm gonna be honest, I'm really rooting for someone to surpass Eureka in challenge wins and quickly. Never going to be my cup of soup.

I'm sad about Blair. And I also though Ru's judging assessment - when the tops/bottoms left the stage - was an example of her being too pat with complex and serious issues. It wasn't, like, terrible or anything but I rolled my eyes when she was like "We've all been through trauma and we all get this urge to put unicorns and rainbows on things to make them happy" -- I guess she had to say something to comment on Blair's story, but there was something about applying a very broad brush to one person's specific experience and story that I wasn't fully here for.

Monique has emerged as my favorite, but this is still a very strong, funny group. I loved that they used Monique's hilarious laugh in one of the outros to commercial.

• Love 8

I really loved Blair and would have liked to have seen more from her but she was eaten alive in the Drag Con challenge and althouth her hat was beautiful the Little Bo Peep dress didn't do it for me and looked really bad in comparison with Miz Cracker's look. I hope she made a lot of connections that will serve her well in the future. She is a beauty and a very sweet soul.

• Love 12

I was really bummed when the clips at the beginning of the episode forecast Blair's departure.  I do think that the makeup group was at least as bad as the hair group given that they chose to end their demonstration by competing with each other for the audiences attention and thereby losing it completely.  I was really moved by Blair's story, and all that talk of how tiny and adorable she is just made it all the more disturbing that some rapist took advantage of that.  She is fabulous and her vintage fashion is so on point, I will miss her. miz cracker and Blair are my favorites this season, so I'm glad she wasn't also forced to lipsync.  vixen's comforting words to Blair were so sweet, but she should have kept sculpting more hats onto her outfit, she would be bottom 2 if this was a project runway unconventional materials challenge too.

• Love 4

I will miss Blair's beauty and gorgeous style, but she always lacked a certain oomph.

Rather wish she wasn't sent home this ep, after that revelation; and that she'd not been placed in the bottom two at all; but there you go.

I've actually seen a better version of The Vixen's hat-dress in a project runway challenge quite recently... Good to see the nasty bitch turn it out in the lip sync! I think everyone left, including quiet Kameron Michaels, is really strong, now.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Sile said:

Also, this is the first time I've ever watched the show with CC (I had it on for something else and just hadn't turned it off yet).  Whoever, does the captioning is obviously not a fan of the show.  Shade kept being translated as shame and Ru's kitty girls became cutie girls.

I had closed captioning on for part of the episode and was wondering if I had just always misunderstood "cutie girls" as "kitty girls." Thanks for bringing this up!

I really enjoy Kameron's personality and drag, so I hope we see more! I'm guessing Snatch Game will be a struggle, but I'm crossing my fingers.

I thought that this was a great challenge to really showcase different strengths. Entertaining the audience doesn't have to only mean being comedic - they can be engaged without always generating laughs. The winning team provided great tips that are pretty universally applicable, while showing both character and some vulnerability. I'm surprised that the wigs and makeup panels did so poorly at being informative. 

• Love 1

I can't remember who said it but one queen's guess of, “This is flat and a little cold, so I want to say Aquaria," during the mini-challenge cracked me up.

I loved Asia's look and her face was gorgeous.

So nice that they finally gave Kameron directions to the confessional room.

Blair always reminded me of a combination of young Rory Gilmore and a cupcake - he seems so sweet and it's heartbreaking what happened to him. I think with a few more years of work and experience, he'd be a major contender on a future All-Star season.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I was sad to see Blair go because he was really growing on me. That munchkin was a cute as a button, he needs to cook just a bit more before he can fully harness the true power of a broadway queen. I wish him nothing but the absolute best in working through his trauma and getting to the other side. 

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Luciano said:

I can't remember who said it but one queen's guess of, “This is flat and a little cold, so I want to say Aquaria," during the mini-challenge cracked me up.

I'm curious where the Aquaria storyline goes.  In Untucked, Blair was surprised Aquaria even wrote her a good-bye note!  Is she a huge bitch and they aren't showing it? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Luciano said:

I loved Asia's look and her face was gorgeous.

The comment about Aquaria was from Cracker - she is consistently hilarious.   Totally agree about Asia - she has such a beautiful mug.  I really like this season - each of these queens are so talented and likeable in their own right.

I wish the best for Blair as well - what an adorable, sweet creature.

Edited by lyric
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Proportionizing! 

I wish for Blair all the love and support in the world. Such a beautiful, positive light she is. 

My crush on Kumail Nanjiani is still unwavering. 

I'm still on the Cracker train, I cannot wait to see how she and the other queens handle the Snatch Game next week! 

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

I thought that The Vixen's lip sync was way over the top and not representative of the tone of the song. I kinda hated it.

Thank you! It was sloppy, just like her unfinished looks. I appreciate that she said some supportive things to Blair, but at this point she's still getting side-eye from me.

And as for Blair, I'm bummed. She's a doll and I will miss her fabulous runway looks and sweet personality. Wishing her all good things. 

• Love 6

The Vixen's lip synch was unintentionally hilarious. I started busting up laughing when she just randomly started doing somersaults! Too much LMAO!!

I'm also a cynical bitch because I couldn't help but think Blair sensed he was in danger and hoped telling that story would give him a reprieve. I was sort of surprised Ru made him lip synch anyway. I never was as fond of him as most seem to be and felt it was really his time to go.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Pallida said:

I had closed captioning on for part of the episode and was wondering if I had just always misunderstood "cutie girls" as "kitty girls." Thanks for bringing this up!

I really enjoy Kameron's personality and drag, so I hope we see more! I'm guessing Snatch Game will be a struggle, but I'm crossing my fingers.

I thought that this was a great challenge to really showcase different strengths. Entertaining the audience doesn't have to only mean being comedic - they can be engaged without always generating laughs. The winning team provided great tips that are pretty universally applicable, while showing both character and some vulnerability. I'm surprised that the wigs and makeup panels did so poorly at being informative. 

When they were doing, I think Bossy Rossy? Kameron remarked that she had to go bigger than she normally does to stay in the competition. I have hope for her that she realizes that. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Mayberry said:

Seems like Ru wasn't going to let a revelation such as Blair's onstage affect his decision-making on who stays/goes. I guess it's the right thing, otherwise it would look like the story was told for the sake of garnering sympathy to stay in the competition, when really it is something bigger and outside of the competition. And the competition should continue to be about performance in the challenges/runway.

I hate when any reality show gives contestants a free pass on their sob story (that why I dont like them on competitions where the audience vote for example).Its unfair with other competitors and further on, the contestant that made further because of the sob storie, will get a backlash for that.

Yes, its nice/brave for them to bring it up, they deserve all respect and support, but not by getting a advantage on the competition. Its two different things, and if the judges have taken that in consideration by saving Blair, we could start to see queens using their backstories on a strategic way, with would be lame.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, CaioF said:

I hate when any reality show gives contestants a free pass on their sob story (that why I dont like them on competitions where the audience vote for example). Yes, its nice/brave for them to bring it up, they deserve all respect and support, but not by getting a advantage on the competition. Its two different things, and if the judges have taken that in consideration by saving Blair, we could start to see queens using their backstories on a strategic way, with would be lame.

It rarely works anyway; esp. with Ru! I'm still SMH over Roxxxy and her tale of being "left at a bus stop!" Katya and others using it as "read" material is still funny for some reason! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mayberry said:

I loved Katya's read during All-Stars 2: "Roxxxy Andrews...I think about you all the time, especially in the mornings...at the bus stop." 

Sometimes when I pass a bus stop on my way to work, I remember that she said that and I start laughing to myself.

• Love 7
On 4/27/2018 at 8:18 PM, Ruby Gillis said:

I'm curious where the Aquaria storyline goes.  In Untucked, Blair was surprised Aquaria even wrote her a good-bye note!  Is she a huge bitch and they aren't showing it? 

Aquaria has come across all along as someone who thinks her shit doesn't stink. Dusty made a comment about being shocked that Aquaria was willing to acknowledge her in the workroom, because Aquaria had always been completely dismissive of her in real life.

My guess is that if the cameras weren't there, Aquaria would be even more of a stuck-up diva. I don't fully blame her for being that way, though. If you become a widely recognized drag queen when you're barely pubescent, you're bound to wind up at least a little bit insufferable.

Blair always seemed like the anti-Aquaria to me. Someone who's young and pretty and talented, but a) hasn't let it go to her head, b) has a well-rounded personality, and c) really knows her herstory.

I'm usually very skeptical of contestants sharing sob stories when they're in danger of being eliminated, but Blair's revelation didn't strike me as being overly calculated. I suspect that her backstory is a big part of why they chose her for this season, and that she knew all along that she wanted to share it as part of her healing process. This was probably her first real opportunity onstage to bring it up.

I'd like to see the other sweet quiet queen, Kameron, stick around, but I'm not convinced it will happen. I was actually surprised she got as much praise as she did in this episode. I thought the judges would drag her for letting Eureka and Monet "outshine" her. Their panel was easily the best, but Kameron kind of faded into the background.

I really appreciate Kameron's genuine attitude in these challenges. Many drag queens put on this loud, brassy persona that can be a bit artificial, but Kameron just radiates warmth on that panel. She reminded me of why Courtney Act won the Chaz/Georgia interview challenge. She didn't go over the top, she just made a connection with the guests.

• Love 8
On 2018-04-28 at 11:26 AM, Victim Noises said:

The Vixen's lip synch was unintentionally hilarious. I started busting up laughing when she just randomly started doing somersaults! Too much LMAO!!

The imaginary sax solo would have been a nice touch, too, if it wasn't during the song's famous trombone solo.

• Love 13

Loved seeing Emily and Kumail as judges. They're both delightful. (I find Kumail's own comedy to be much funnier than "Silicon Valley" allows him to be.)

I really like Blair and I'm sad to see her go, but I do agree that she's missing some "oomph" or something to really stand out. As for her story coming out when it did, I think that most reveals like this are producer manipulated. I imagine the producers knew this about her before the season started and arranged for her to tell it now. Same with Dusty's workroom story about conversion therapy and Monet's story this week about hiding her drag from her parents. And I don't believe for a second that Miz Cracker asked Aquaria about having a sugar daddy without prompting from the producers. So yes, it did feel a little opportunistic to tell this story at this particular moment, but I don't think it's in any way Blair's fault. And regardless, I'm really glad it was shared. Stories like this are so important. I stand with anyone who's willing to publicly share their stories of sexual assault. I just hope Blair can continue to do the healing that she clearly needs.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Dida Ritz's lip sync to Natalie Cole's "This Will Be" is often listed as one of the top performances in the show 's herstory and it has nothing to do with the style of the song. She took a song about undiluted joy and turned it into "woman curses out asshole who groped her privates on the subway".

Edited by 7-Zark-7

I was glad Eureka won.  She deserved it.  I think Eureka does really well in challenges when she is in charge.  She has great ideas and knows how to lead people who need to be led.  However, when she is supposed to take a seat and let someone else lead, she still tries to take charge.  Then she is told to take a seat and gets all offended that no one wants to hear every idea that runs through her head.  She seems to be a terrible follower.

I feel for Blair.  I can't imagine being raped as your first experience.  It's awful and I wish he had taken action when it happened and put that MF in jail (sounds like he just tried to get over it by himself).  But, I also felt like she pulled it out of nowhere for the reveal on the runway.  I wish Blair the best, I hope healing happens now, but I also felt it was a pull-at-your-heartstrings moment to garner some sympathy from the judges.

Snath Game!  Yeah!!!!!!   My favorite.  Hope they pull out some amazing characters.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

I was glad Eureka won.  She deserved it.  I think Eureka does really well in challenges when she is in charge.  She has great ideas and knows how to lead people who need to be led.  However, when she is supposed to take a seat and let someone else lead, she still tries to take charge.  Then she is told to take a seat and gets all offended that no one wants to hear every idea that runs through her head.  She seems to be a terrible follower.

Eureka's definitely a leader, I agree. She has good ideas and I'd have no problem letting her take charge of my group. The body panel smoked the other two in this challenge. Monet brought her A game and it was nice to see Kameron break out and open up a bit. All three looked great on the runway as well. 

• Love 3