Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Another Day in the Diamond Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Did they scavenge a truckload of high end flannel shirts somewhere?

I was just thinking that!  What to wear in the ZA.

• Love 2

OK, Strand just said that Madison saved him.  WTF did she save EVERYONE???  Just like her little fantasy dream (I watched some of that earlier today) except in Madison's dream, Alicia was nowhere to be seen!

• Love 2
Just now, raven said:

Just like her little fantasy dream (I watched some of that earlier today) except in Madison's dream, Alicia was nowhere to be seen!

That may have been the most fantastic thing about that whole mess.  Even in her fantasies, Madison doesn't care about Alicia.

• Love 5
Just now, raven said:

OK, Strand just said that Madison saved him.  WTF did she save EVERYONE???  Just like her little fantasy dream (I watched some of that earlier today) except in Madison's dream, Alicia was nowhere to be seen!

I recall Maddie washing ashore alone at the end of 3B.

• Love 2

Confused about the turnip situation. Turnips are root vegetables. The turnip itself is a swollen underground root. So, if weevils are in the turnip roots, why are they bothering to dig them up? I guess they can cut out the bad parts and eat the rest.. Also, weevils? Sounds made up to me. Carrot fly now, that could be a problem. Yes, I’m bored and my mind is wandering. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

Man, this show was just begging for a wistful orphan child. 

Zombie fodder.

Aw, Jenna isn't going to shoot Madison.  Stop fooling with us show.

3 minutes ago, raven said:

OMG, I forgot all about that weird-ass dream!

1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

I recall Maddie washing ashore alone at the end of 3B.

She sure did, then apparently jumped back in to save at least Nick and Strand.  Alicia, I'm sure, was on her own.

We've got a real group of heroes here.  I would have just left Jenna to die.

• Love 1

This couple is useless.  Back to maybe-orphaned salmon hating kid.

Oh no!!!  Nick is going OUTSIDE you all...and it gives him flashbacks about the dam explosion?  What?

• Love 1

I see Nick is still reckless and annoying. Does Madison and co. Have nothing better to do than run around risking their lives to find Charlie’s family who are probably dead? 

Maybe I should have opted to watch Westworld instead. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

This is like reading a really boring book . . . in another language.

Do we get extra credit for watching?

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

I'm here for it if salmon-hating pre-teen is a serial killer. Fear can borrow that storyline, too.

I think she could be a mole from another group. Why was she playing with the walkie talkie

• Love 4

Oh for fuck's sake Luciana, how hard is it to say "there's a bunch of vehicles behind you"

3 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'm here for it if salmon-hating pre-teen is a serial killer. Fear can borrow that storyline, too.

1 minute ago, oakville said:

I think she could be a mole from another group. Why was she playing with the walkie talkie

Looking good for either option now.  Kid was way too clean anyway.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

Ah, The Terror. Now that is a good show.

Is it? I stopped watching after the premiere because I thought the true story sounded more interesting but the show looks good. And I've been trying to watch more of McMafia but they never air reruns.

Hey, maybe this is AMC's endgame with FTWD? Just to drum up interest in their good shows?

• Love 1