Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Another Day in the Diamond Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Reminder - Please do not discuss The Walking Dead here!

A troubled survivor finds allies in an unexpected place. Meanwhile, the life Madison has fought to build comes under threat.

After reading the spoiler and sitting for a while in front of my computer, I've made the decision that I'm done with this show. I didn't enjoy the last episode very much, I've enjoyed only one episode in the past two seasons, and frankly I was feeling a mild form of dread at the thought of watching tonight. If I hear that it's really improved I might come back, but until then, I think I'm out. 

• Love 1

Okay, I just caught up on Ep. 1 and I have some questions for Al and John. Who are their hairdressers? Pretty precise hairdos.

ETA I was enjoying it til Madison showed up.

Edited by SoSueMe
  • Love 1
Just now, SoSueMe said:

Oh gosh. I had almost forgotten how annoying she is.

LOL sorry!! I'm already annoyed by the kid and her hated salmon patties.

I like the new opening music, very ominous.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

Who's that girl?  Do we know her?

Don't know and nope!  She is probably there to die horribly and cause someone to do...something.

• Love 2

Wow they even have coffee.  If Morgan makes it there, he'll be shocked, unless the place is destroyed by then.

I gotta say, Frank Dillane always has a good rapport with child actors.

So we don't know how they got together after the dam. And we don't know how this all went to crap and they had to play Roadkill. Or how they found the daughter. And isn't there a cult-type leader? 

I have so much confusion and am thinking I should have stuck with Holeland/Westworld/new Bravo reality show.

2 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

So is Nick clean and sober? Really? I haven't been paying much attention the last few seasons, I guess.

He was chugging zombified adrenal gland or something just a couple episodes back.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Red Fields said:

Who is Luciana? Not what’s his face’s daughter?

No, Daniel's daughter (Ofelia) is dead.

Luciana hooked up with Nick last season but then went walkabout rather than stay at Racists Ranch. 

• Love 2
Just now, Red Fields said:

Who is Luciana? Not what’s his face’s daughter?

The girl Nick met when he was in that compound with the "doctor". They had that big shootout with...some people...at the border?

Clearly the show details have faded for me.