Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E18: Chapter Thirty-One: A Night To Remember

• Start Topic

On 4/18/2018 at 10:12 PM, Demian said:

There are bits of it here, but I'm sure I'm gonna hunt down and find a full version of this glorious pile of shit before the end of the week.

Aw, that was awful, but it had Darlene Love!

(edited)
On 4/19/2018 at 10:44 AM, UNOSEZ said:

But all chic has done is be sad and kill a guy in self defense...  Which is another thing that can make u sad... He's had a shit life if course he's gonna have baggage... And Betty in her self righteous glory mad it her mission to bring him into their lives and then promptly make him feel most unwelcome... If course he'd clap back a bit... She threatened him.. She spied on him.. She got someone to catfish him.. She stole his DNA out of the trash..  I mean wtf.. And not once did they have a real convo about whatever was creeping her out... Smh but that's Betty Spawn of Alice... Never not a good

I've been binging the show and this isn't true at all. Betty went so out of her way to make him feel welcome that she got him a computer to webcam and started webcaming to and talking about it with him as a connection. How much more welcoming can you be than inviting someone into your home and giving them a computer to make up for losing your's to continue with your webcam business? She didn't start questioning him until after he MURDERED someone in her home and then was absolutely no help in cleaning it up. So, that she had to do all that work. 

And she got his DNA after he adamently refused to do a test despite money being at stake. Pretty good reason to question whether he was who he said he was. And Polly and Jughead were both telling her he was creepy af.  

Starting to feel uncomfortable with a murderer in your home is the normal response. 

On 4/24/2018 at 6:19 PM, Mabinogia said:
On 4/24/2018 at 3:57 PM, shireenbamfatheon said:

That part I didn't get at all. She seems to have fully embraced her gangsters daughter status. She seems perfectly content other than trying to keep Archie out of trouble. She didn't even seem all that torn up about lying to her friends until she got called out for it. The show needs to stop telling me how sad Veronica supposedly is and try showing it because of all the kids she seems to have the least family issues.

Exactly. Veronica seems thrilled with her life after some initial tension. She loves being in on it with her parents. She loves the money and the attention. To suddenly make it seem like she has it so tough is more than a little absurd.

And comparing her lying to everyone's face about things that directly impacted them to Betty trying to save Veronica's life by alienating her because she thought the BH might kill her is just ridiculous. 

I mostly hated the musical aspect. But Alice Cooper barging in on it was ridiculous in a good way. 

Edited by CherithCutestory
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, CherithCutestory said:

I've been binging the show and this isn't true at all. Betty went so out of her way to make him feel welcome that she got him a computer to webcam and started webcaming to and talking about it with him as a connection. How much more welcoming can you be than inviting someone into your home and giving them a computer to make up for losing your's to continue with your webcam business? She didn't start questioning him until after he MURDERED someone in her home and then was absolutely no help in cleaning it up. So, that she had to do all that work. 

And she got his DNA after he adamently refused to do a test despite money being at stake. Pretty good reason to question whether he was who he said he was. And Polly and Jughead were both telling her he was creepy af.  

Starting to feel uncomfortable with a murderer in your home is the normal response. 

Exactly. Veronica seems thrilled with her life after some initial tension. She loves being in on it with her parents. She loves the money and the attention. To suddenly make it seem like she has it so tough is more than a little absurd.

And comparing her lying to everyone's face about things that directly impacted them to Betty trying to save Veronica's life by alienating her because she thought the BH might kill her is just ridiculous. 

Love this. Co-sign everything you’ve said.. seriously read my posts from all these episodes as I know you’re currently binge watching. I imagine we will feel the same about a lot. Seriously, the fact that people defended Chic and complained that Betty was acting wrong makes me so confused, but whatever.

As for Veronica I never got what Archie was talking about either in this scene. It was rough for Veronica? Because in the last episode she came home crying because all her classmates realized she was a lying liar who lied and tried to play them? Uh okay. I mean I love the Veronica Betty friendship but seriously.. that line always felt off to me. And I especially never liked Archie bringing up the black Hood making Betty cut off her friendship with Veronica. It wasn’t the same.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1

Im just coming into this show now, but I don't think its really appropriate what Archie said.....

There literally is no comparison between being forced by a psychopath into breaking all ties with your best friend and boyfriend because he is threatening to kill your pregnant sister while he continued to play sick games with you and willingly opening your eyes to your dad's mob's ways and willingly taking steps to join them and willingly manipulating and lying to your friends.

Do everything in your power to save lives vs. trying to help daddy take over a town and make more money so you can still be the poor little rich girl who forgot she wanted to be a better person?

Edited by LadyChaos