Type keyword(s) to search

Your Husband Is Cheating On Us - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Watched one episode and I was out. Who "Greenlighted" this ridiculous mess? Only person I ever heard of was Genuwine (and only knew the name, not anything about him) and frankly didn't find anyone compelling at all.  I guess, I'm not the only one.

• Love 3
On 4/18/2018 at 4:25 PM, Vanderboom said:

Yeah. Guilty pleasure minus the pleasure. JD's daughters are something else, though. Perhaps he should have taught them about professionalism before giving them responsibility. 

I thought JD's daughters were the best part of the show.  Especially when they dealt with that diva woman who was like, "don't you know who I am?" 

I was fine with The Daughters when they put D'Atra in her place when she was being obnoxious at the cast meeting, less fine when they started drama with the Australian woman at their dad's birthday party. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/29/2018 at 4:26 PM, Neurochick said:

Has this show been cancelled?  I think they just showed three episodes and then nothing.

The series is set to return with brand new episodes starting on Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 1

D'atra is just too much drama.

Still loving Jermaine's TH's.

J.D. Lawrence needs to grow a sac and put his foot down with all the drama....seems like every week something goes on and he's all passive about it.  As for his daughter trying to talk to the cast before they did the walkout, heiffa do you not remember what happened the last time to Kristen at your father's party?  How she was kamikaazed by your bitch sister, don't you think she has the right to give you AND her the stink eye every time she sees you?

The daughters are the worst, IMO. Daddy needed to have put them in check a LONG time ago. They're not employable by anyone but Daddy, and that's a problem. Ugh, spare me from Entitled Princesses...... and I work in the creative arts field, I know from Princesses!

• Love 1

I did not know what this show was about and put it on in the background. Once I learned what it was, I immediately started looking for something else to watch.....that is until D'atra started talking about how she distributed her paternity test results to everyone in the audience of her baby daddy's play.  Wow, that's some pettiness on a whole nother level!  I don't know if I'll make it past the first episode, cause everybody is fucking obnoxious, but I'm in for the next 30 minutes.