Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Feng Shui & The Golden Nook

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:29 AM, Wings said:

The 2 piece covering over the trunk was very odd.  I missed what was said about that.  I am sure it was to do with feng shui but missed why the wooden trunk should not be seen.  

That seating space with the odd coverings was the one thing I did not like about that room.  And it drove me crazy, calling it a trunk.  I have one almost exactly like it and we have always called it a Cedar Chest (used to smell quite strongly of cedar back in the day).  It was part of the bedroom set my Mother bought when she got married (1943).  

• Love 5
On 4/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, alexa said:

..... I liked both rooms this round, and I wish they would keep doing rooms like this (and last episode) so homeowners actually have something nice done for them versus having a room they have to totally redo.

This was a rare episode where both room were likable, a real TS treat.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, sas616 said:

That seating space with the odd coverings was the one thing I did not like about that room.  And it drove me crazy, calling it a trunk.  I have one almost exactly like it and we have always called it a Cedar Chest (used to smell quite strongly of cedar back in the day).  It was part of the bedroom set my Mother bought when she got married (1943).  

If you lightly sand the inside, it will bring out the cedar smell.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

If you lightly sand the inside, it will bring out the cedar smell.

That makes sense, of course!  I don't have a cedar chest but good to know. 

I feel terribly shallow for saying this, but Gen’s obvious fillers and Botox really distracted me. Her face looks entirely different - not just in an aging sort of way. 

Still a gorgeous woman, just does not look like her. ? 

• Love 1
On 4/21/2018 at 10:42 PM, Bastet said:

That's probably the result of using different cameras this time around; the increased mobility means it's not as important for her to keep them in place during the reveal.  She does still have to corral them somewhat - and pull their hands down when they hit/cover their mics while flailing about - but there's better coverage than in old school episodes.

I knew there was something different! I watch the guy move away and go into the room and thought, "Is he allowed to do that?" : )