Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Til Brunch Do Us Part

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What a bunch of disgusting woman sitting around a table cackling in glee tha two friends aren’t has close as they used to be 

I am totally doing this too, I know I am disgusting tho! ?

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I think I could hold my own in a HW argument with anyone besides Dorinda. I would be on the floor in a puddle of tears and urine the second she got wound up.

Homegirl is scary as fuck.

Can you imagine Teddi’s reaction? Erika is nothing compared to Doris. 

• Love 19

I laughed a couple of times during this episode: when Luann interjected in Sonja's rant that you can't get a dinner reservation in purgatory, and then again at Bethenny's birthday dinner TH when she imitated Luann's singing.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yikes, Dorinda is a mean drunk.  Maybe SHE needs an intervention, especially since she blacks out often and doesn't remember what she said or did, not a good look.

I've said this for a long time, it's kind of weird how everyone overlooks it as funny.

• Love 20
42 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I really want to know who told Luann that she could sing so I can wring their neck.

Certainly not Ramona, who has accused Luann of being auto-tuned.

The Countess is as much a "singer" as Kim Wig Zolciak, Lady Morgan, Melissa GORGA, Erika Jayne.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

And you know what? Bethenny is right, at least Luann is fun. She gets drunk and falls in bushes (and off of ledges), she sings Happy Birthday in restaurants... this opposed to joyless Carole and Tinsley who takes herself way too seriously.

Yes, but B was comparing Lu to Ramona. And Ramona can give plenty of fun moments too...especially if pool noodles are involved! It's like they were having a competition over whose arch nemesis is worse. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I really want to know who told Luann that she could sing so I can wring their neck.

A countess told Luann that she can sing. #countess

Edited by sadiebyuca
spelling
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I'm probably going straight to hell, but I was LIVING for Dorinda going off on Sonja. I mean, she went there...she really went there. Fucking around in St. Tropez and all. Sorry, but Sonja IS nasty nice. She's always talking out of her ass and just making shit up. She thinks she's funny, but she's not. So, yea, I'm applauding Dorinda right now. 

I don't think Dorinda's rant had any effect on Sonja.  Sonja probably looked at her, like I did and thought, "look at that poor, crazy, drunk lady...I feel so sorry for her."  I just shook my head at Dorinda, kind of like I do when I see some drunk, homeless woman screaming in the street.

Dorinda would have been much more effective if she had looked Sonja dead in her face and SOBERLY said to her, "if you think burying a husband is the same thing as divorcing a husband, then you have serious issues lady, and I can't help you."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 18
35 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I will hold them still. 

Andy keeps encouraging her to sing and asking if she’s recording any new songs. Is he mocking her, or does he really like her voice?

And why are people paying to see her cabaret show?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja brought her dogs. Hope they don’t poop all over the house like Ramona’s dog did that one time. 

She only brought one dog. The white dog is Astin (Luann's) - remember she walked him last year with Tom....in the park?

But I can see Sonja blaming Astin when her red dog poops

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, but B was comparing Lu to Ramona. And Ramona can give plenty of fun moments too...especially if pool noodles are involved! It's like they were having a competition over whose arch nemesis is worse. 

I think Bethanny is looking for an alliance since she can tell that Carole is no longer 'as excited" to see her anymore. And you know she was in heaven with someone telling her she was right, so I wouldn't be surprised is Bethanny attaches herself to Luann while Carole is not being as enamored by Bethanny as she once was...

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I'm probably going straight to hell, but I was LIVING for Dorinda going off on Sonja. I mean, she went there...she really went there. Fucking around in St. Tropez and all. Sorry, but Sonja IS nasty nice. She's always talking out of her ass and just making shit up. She thinks she's funny, but she's not. So, yea, I'm applauding Dorinda right now. 

I also kind of loved Carole's "thx" text. She's exhausted. You couldn't be bothered to show up. Accept it. 

I know everyone is thrilled to see the cracks with Beth and Carole; I'm not. I do think they tended to bring out the worst in each other, but it still makes me a bit sad. FTR, I don't think it was any one thing, or that either of them did something wrong. I think the fracture sort of started when Tinsley began dating Scott. Because he is friends with Adam. They were all hanging out, doing couple stuff. Tinsley and Carole just got closer. It's natural. But it's also natural for B to be hurt and jealous. I get it. 

Drama aside, I still just love this franchise! They can be so fun. The Greek restaurant dancing. Sonja taking the jitney, then having some random guy in a pick up come for her in the parking lot. Lu's awkward birthday serenade. I was rolling. 

Oh, but then you have Ramona - once again - making people do stuff way out of the scope of their job. She's got the painting dudes moving furniture and wiring TV's! Better hope you don't job past her home one day, she'll rope you into mowing the lawn!

Oh, NY, I just can't quit you. 

Your theory about why Beth and Carole's friendship may have declined makes sense.  I never understood how those two ended up being such good friends anyhow.  They were an odd combination.

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

IKR. Their gripe is that she has a dude to pay for her shit? 

I forgot how they both scrimped and saved for everything they have.

Ugh. Yes. When Lu was all, "I don't know WHO'S supporting Tinsley"...I'm thinking - "did the count not support you???"

Plus, Tinsley is on the show now, earning. Same as you. 

16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm thinking if Dale convinced Tinsley to freeze her eggs, it was when she and Topper separated not when she turned 40

Tinsley, herself, said it was before she was 40. Her mom didn't want her to have 40 year old eggs. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

I've said this for a long time, it's kind of weird how everyone overlooks it as funny.

I agree.

She's ugly inside and out. A complete and utter POS. I haven't been this embarrassed and weirded out by a Housewive's behavior since Tamra Barney sicc'd her teenage son on Gretchen.

Sonya often deserves to have her ass handed to her. But Dorinda is over the top and acting just plain crazy. Hide the knives.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

She only brought one dog. The white dog is Astin (Luann's) - remember she walked him last year with Tom....in the park?

But I can see Sonja blaming Astin when her red dog poops

Well now I have a thought. If you put Ramona, Sonja, Coco, and Rouge (I think) in Ramona's Hamptons place for a weekend, who will take the blame for all the dog shit strewn around by Sunday?

• Love 8

Why does Sonja have a car in the Hamptons when she doesn’t even have a house there? She practically lives on top of a parking garage in the city. She could keep it there and not have to ride the bus. Meanwhile, the jingle from the old Greyhound bus commercials is running on a loop through my head. LMAO!!

• Love 18

I didn't get the impression that Dorinda was drunk at the brunch.  You think so?   I thought she had just built up all this anger at her and let it fly.

I would not want to be on the receiving end of Dorinda's, Beth's, or Erika's angry rant!  ???

Who was the other blonde woman at Lu's brunch?

• Love 24

I think it's interesting how people, especially Andy Cohen, kind of laughs at Dorinda's drinking.  It has become a joke, and I think it is a joke because, we, the audience are watching her on TV, we're not dealing with her every day, we don't have to clean up after her.  I remember at the party, she couldn't even walk out under her own power, her boyfriend practically had to carry her out.

If you were walking down the street and saw some homeless, drunk woman screaming some bullshit at the top of her lungs, you'd get out of her way, I know I would.  But I, we, all of us laugh because somehow she doesn't seem real, and she was just screaming at Sonja, so I guess that was okay. (especially since Sonja's a crazy drunk herself)

• Love 13
18 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Why does Sonja have a car in the Hamptons when she doesn’t even have a house there? She practically lives on top of a parking garage in the city. She could keep it there and not have to ride the bus. Meanwhile, the jingle from the old Greyhound bus commercials is running on a loop through my head. LMAO!!

Oh yea that whole situation was odd. 

Edited to say: I originally thought the pickup truck was her car, but now I understand that it was owned by that other guy who was just giving her a ride to her car.  

Edited by Duke2801
PTV-ers have shown me the light!
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Calm down Dorinda and slow your roll with the drink, you do make very good points but they get lost in drunk babble screaming.

It's the only way to get somewhere with Sonja or else she cant even hear you.

• Love 10

I get what Timsley sees in Scott. He’s a nice guy who is successful and very hardworking/driven. I think he’s cute, too. I’m glad to hear they are back together.

They're not two people I would have inherently thought to put together - he seems too grounded for a New York socialite, doesn't have a name followed by Roman numerals - but she's willing to move to Chicago for him, so something about it works.

The best thing I can say about Lu's singing - if I could have half the self-confidence she has, I'd be a happy woman.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Dorinda going off on Sonja was giving me major Lisa Rinna vibes, it was just great and a great way to end an episode. Sonja is delusional enough to try to say something "we talk about your dead husband all the time! what about me!"

But that's not quite how it went down. Ramona gets everyone to agree to make a pact and be more considerate of each other or whatever. And then Luann says to Sonya, after Sonia says some baloney about being sensitive to other people's feelings,  "Well, you've been through a lot, my love..." and that's when Dorinda starts in, bulging eyeballs, "Oh, stop already. I buried a husband!!" And then her spit started flying. 

She's gross and losing control. I'd like to see Bethenny's reaction to Dorinda's rant tonight. Seeing that she got a taste of the crazy in Mexico.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

It's the only way to get somewhere with Sonja or else she cant even hear you.

I doubt that SonJa really hears anything anyone says it's in one ear and out the other and since she is off on planet SonJa it would be like speaking Japanese to a goldfish.

• Love 24
41 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh boy, first they fight about texting thx instead of thanks. Now they are fighting about who has had the hardest time in life. 

Tinsley’s mom FORCED her to freeze her eggs. How old is she again? 

Regarding Tinsley’s mother and the eggs:  When you have a mother who’s a control freak, doesn’t respect boundaries and doesn’t know when to STFU and let things drop, sometimes it’s just easier to let her have her way.  I’m don’t know for sure if that’s what Tinsley’s mother did but if it is, I understand completely.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

Oh yea that whole situation was odd. Equally surprising was that her “car” was actually a pickup truck! Lol 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought that was Sonja pulling into Lu’s in a BMW. Probably a rental. Count me among those who doesn’t think Dorinda was drunk at the brunch. I think she was trying to be play nice and then Sonja pressed too many of her buttons.

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

(especially since Sonja's a crazy drunk herself)

I'm giving Sonya points for at least trying to clean herself up. And other than wanting to take off her clothes and make out with everyone, Sonya seems rather harmless when she's drinking.

Dorinda admits that John and her daughter have told her she's got an anger problem and she realizes she needs to work on it.  Get to workin' on that girl, before you land in jail for assault or worse.

My TV right now, is paused at the end of the show when they're getting up from the table still screaming at each other.  The screen is frozen on Luann's friend's face. She looks mortified.

• Love 9

Regarding the Carole/Bethenny friendship, I always thought Carole attached  herself to Bethenny because she thought being Bethenny's friend would make her cooler.  I know most people think Bethenny was the driving force in that friendship, but, I don't.  I think Carole saw being friends with Bethenny as a way to seem cooler and more important, or interesting, than she was without Bethenny.  She got more screen time because all she had without Bethenny was cats, Adam and a ripped couch.  But, Bethenny is a lot of work and Tinsley appeared so now Carole's glopped onto her instead.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Regarding the Carole/Bethenny friendship, I always thought Carole attached  herself to Bethenny because she thought being Bethenny's friend would make her cooler.  I know most people think Bethenny was the driving force in that friendship, but, I don't.  I think Carole saw being friends with Bethenny as a way to seem cooler and more important, or interesting, than she was without Bethenny.  She got more screen time because all she had without Bethenny was cats, Adam and a ripped couch.  But, Bethenny is a lot of work and Tinsley appeared so now Carole's glopped onto her instead.

I don't agree in. In real life Carole has a lot cooler bigger deal friends than Bethenny.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I don't agree in. In real life Carole has a lot cooler bigger deal friends than Bethenny.

Yeah but that's real life. On the show you only have 6 other women and I could see Carole wanting to be on top since her legit friends were all gone.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Can you imagine Dorinda and Ericka in a screaming match? Dorinda would blow the wig off of Ericka’s head and the ten pounds of makeup she wears right off her face. 

And Erika would ask her calmly,  "How many fucks do I give? How many fucks do I give?

None.

Not one. Zero zero zero, done."  

And I'm pretty sure that she would mean it.

No time and zero fucks for the pyscho in New York.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Yeah but that's real life. On the show you only have 6 other women and I could see Carole wanting to be on top since her legit friends were all gone.

Its more like process of eliminaton. She had a fallimg out with Lu, Heather and Kristen left and that leaves Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda and she's also friends with Dorinda.

• Love 2