Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Til Brunch Do Us Part

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Further proof that Sonja has gone around the bend? She is unaware she has no one supporting her as a friend anymore.  Lu is <<kinda>> there for her now, but the rest of the ladies find her too cuckoo for cocoa puffs to deal with. 

I think the only reason that Lu is her "friend" is because she has no one else if any of the other ladies she thought she could cozy up to she would ...Sonja is the only thing holding her on in the show right now in the "friends" department she is using Sonja trust and believe

• Love 5

I only watched this once, pretty late at night, but can someone confirm that Dorinda definitely said that Sonja had sex with someone other than Morgan while in St. Tropez or somewhere in France? I DEFINITELY would believe that Sonja would cheat on Morgan, but I only heard Dorinda yelling that Sonja “f - - ked around,” as in, was gallivanting around, partying, footloose and fancy free- - when she should have been at Morgan’s bedside while he was ill.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I only watched this once, pretty late at night, but can someone confirm that Dorinda definitely said that Sonja had sex with someone other than Morgan while in St. Tropez or somewhere in France? I DEFINITELY would believe that Sonja would cheat on Morgan, but I only heard Dorinda yelling that Sonja “f - - ked around,” as in, was gallivanting around, partying, footloose and fancy free- - when she should have been at Morgan’s bedside while he was ill.

Yes, Dorinda did accuse Sonja of cheating on Morgan and refusing to go to his bedside, something that has been rumored for years. And, Yes, Morgan then married Sonja's close friend, who was at his sick bed during Sonja's romp thru France. 

• Love 11

Bethenny, Carole DID respond to your text. You claimed she never texted you, you hauled out your phone, and there it was........ she responded around 7 immediately. She showed you and you ignored her and didn’t acknowledge she was right. 

THEN..... minutes later Bethenny is as euphoric, joyful, happy, pleased and exuberant as I’ve ever seen her when she heard someone say to her “you were right Bethenny.” Very telling. Being right is her oxygen,  apparently. Bethenny is such a fucking hypocrite.

Sonja seems so chemically and substance perhaps induced... off. Like she’s replaced something else for the booze. She’s imbalanced. I know I know like that’s new? She’s really off it’s a little scary.  Can’t just be an antidepressant? IDK. I think she sees the end of child support in the headlights, PS your dirty ice cube color dyed dog doesn’t belong at the table during a MEAL. I think Dorinda came too hard. Sonja is hurting and in a dark vulnerable place. And no one takes her  seriously . At the end of the day she is a human being with faults. 

Ramona reclined in her way back Maserati seat over the yellow line hahaha oye. It’s her world we just live in it. Baller status. 

• Love 18
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Sonja's car was an 'older' BMW or maybe a Mercedes.  I doubt that you can 'rent'  it.  Didn't So say in a previous season that she has a car out there?

Sonja's car is an older model Merceddes, not a BMW.  Looks like late 90s or early 00s.  She stores it in the Hamptons, as she explained in Season 6, when she sent her intern to reattach the license plate (why it was off, no one said) and get it running.  

Dorinda's driving gave me anxiety.  Her eyes were off the road entirely too much for my level of comfort.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 8

Talking to Sonja would be infuriating, she is delusional and I would avoid her at all cost.

Bethenny is NEEDY, and  Carol seems to dump best friends when a new one cmes along. She dumped Heather for B, aand noow dumped B for Tinsley.

I would love if Tins and Carol walked around Beths house making rude comments, like B and Carol did at the tall skinny girls house. ( i can not remember her name) Can you imagine, Ramona just said it wasn't a location she liked and Beth was pissed.

Also at the restaurant B told Luanne you don't have to tell me I'm right, and Luann responds I wasn't , no. Then B pushes but you want to tell me I'm right. Almost forcing Luann to say yes you were. Then she makes a big deal out of it the next day and in her talking head. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Maybe Sonja really does need an intervention -- she's not connecting at all.  She talks and talks and talks but it's like she's in a bubble, a world of her own.   We've all seen HW's babble and be self-absorbed, but this seems different.  Could something really be going on with her brain, something neurological? 

That’s how I feel, like it’s really not ok w Sonja. Like seriously. Is she safe right now? 

8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Also, why is Bethenny's Brand Manager responsible for setting up a small birthday dinner?

Because the Brand Manager was on break from Bethennys personal shopping, and possibly calling the press to slander Jason and his parents. 

48 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Oh, Oh, I know this one!  The Brand Manager is a promotion.  She is the personal assistant that Bethenny needed to replace.  Also she answered someone on twitter with the fact she had five full time employees, all women, and one consultant.  So that makes sense that the CEO is a consultant because this guy has his own company.

Hahaha I LOVE Bethennys dropping eye contact explaining that guy as her “hiring a President”. Berndt something. He is a consultant with his own company. 

• Love 11

OMG that whole sequence of Sonja getting on the bus was so fucking hilarious. The fact that she kept calling it a jitney was what made the whole thing.

Luann is really not a good singer. 

Sonja seems like a nightmare house guest. Who writes a list for the host? Bring your own damn stuff. Not make them go out and get it for you.

It doesnt take much for Dorinda to go off. Normally its helped by the booze but not this time. 

But she did have a point though about Sonja and her divorce. How long has been divorced why does she go on about it like it happened recently and not years ago.

Ramona making those artists do her house chores was a new low for her. Thats not their job. 

I did like their dance party at Bethennys dinner. I do get the sense that they do have fun together. More than the other HW franchises. They know how to let things go momentarily and have fun. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Though I get Dori's frustration/anger with Sawnya, she should look at this photo, and know what it looks like when she goes off.  People will just shut down, and your point will be totally missed.  Calm down Dori!  Take a Xanax!

dorinda (2).jpg

I also get Dorinda's frustration, but that right there is not okay.

And Sonja, the peace-at-any-pricer, just sitting there, taking it, while the attack dog goes it. Yarg.  

Dorinda is no innocent -- she just completed a fairly exhaustive "Sonja and her delusions" mocking session.  Everyone, except Ramona (who appeared gleeful) looked uncomfortable while Dorinda was doing that. 

In her TH, Dorinda says "Come on focus, wake up! We're here. Be present.", etc.  That's her objection and the cause for the rage? Naw, that's her attempt to rationalize her OTT inappropriate reaction to Sonja.  

I don't think she's a bad person, I think she's hurting and lashing out. And I think she needs rehab and therapy.

5 cents, please, Dorinda!

• Love 14

I know they are still friends but the vibe changed when B came to the show.

Also tins and her becoming close makes total sense, but there looks like more to it. Carol seems almost annoyed with B

9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Carole and Heather are still friends; they saw each other at the marathon. I think since Heather is off the show they probably do see each other less, but when they do hang out it's not necessarily going to be filmed. I feel for Bethenny. I think she really did consider Carole a good friend and that doesn't happen with her easily. But I don't think Carole intentionally dumped her. I think they just became closer because their boyfriends were friends. It happens. It's sad, but I don't know that there was any ill intent here. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Not true.  From the Bravo special, Luann was a self-supporting nurse, then model, then Italian TV star before meeting the Count. 

Yes,  and Sonja was a hostess,  (and for real Lu seemed to have a drive that Sonja doesn't) but none of those things produced the lifestyle they lived.

• Love 14

I'm over Dorinda's antics and blow-ups. And then Ramona telling Sonja to apologize? Why should Sonja have to apologize? Dorinda's the one who got in her face, screamed at her about her ex-husband leaving her for her friend, and Sonja owes Dorinda an apology? How come no one ever calls Dorinda out? 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

I’m going to start responding to texts with “Thnx” and see who freaks out.

I think it’ll be a good vetting measure for my friends and family, I mean you can never have to few....

Apparently, I owe the mom who's been driving my son home from school a HUGE apology. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

I'm over Dorinda's antics and blow-ups. And then Ramona telling Sonja to apologize? Why should Sonja have to apologize? Dorinda's the one who got in her face, screamed at her about her ex-husband leaving her for her friend, and Sonja owes Dorinda an apology? How come no one ever calls Dorinda out? 

She's the Kyle of NYC!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Because once again Sonja was taking little jabs at the girls and she was done...... cheating on your husband and running through France like you are single when your husband isnt around then getting divorced 15 years ago and NOW you are on antidepressants because of it??? that is nothing like a husband that dies I'm sorry Sonja needed to be smacked down  she makes these backhanded comments then plays dumb when the girls take offense and no one ever calls her on it ..... Dorinda was over it at that point

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 24
36 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Also at the restaurant B told Luann, you don't have to tell me I'm right, and Luann responds, I wasn't, no. Then B pushes, but you want to tell me I'm right. Almost forcing Luann to say, yes, you were. Then she makes a big deal out of it the next day and in her talking head. 

Yes, Lu said something like, I should have heeded your advice. 

Beth says, I don’t need you to tell me that I was right. 

Which was very gracious of Beth.

But then she says, Tom was a piece of garbage, and starts trying to extract a “You were right” out of Lu.

Lu could have snapped, but she stayed calm and was able to keep it light and even laugh at herself.

I don’t like Lu. She’s an arrogant hypocrite who should not sing. She made my head explode with her constant, He’s my soulmate [because enjoying tennis and skiing with another person means that that person is your soulmate]. I’m getting married! Jealous bitches.

But I thought Beth should have backed down. Why kick her while she’s down. They divorced. It’s implied that Lu realizes that the other HWs were right. Tom humiliated Lu. Beth doesn’t need to humiliate her further.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Sonja's car was an 'older' BMW or maybe a Mercedes.  I doubt that you can 'rent'  it.  Didn't So say in a previous season that she has a car out there?

I'm thinking the guy who picked Sonja up in the truck was just driving her TO her car which was probably somewhat distant on a large lot if this is a place that stores people's cars who don't want to drive from the city. That's my guess anyway.

And regarding Sonja, as much as I think she plays extremely fast and loose with the facts on a lot of things - on most things, I also think she does have kernels of truth in the stories she's spilling. When she was talking at that brunch about Ramona and the way she's been taking up with various men and "dating" them until she's done getting what she wants from them, I believed that. Both because of the way we see Ramona use anyone who comes into her orbit (the artist and his friend suddenly moving furniture and wiring tv's - hey I wonder if they beat Rob's seven-minute feat from VPR?) and because of how defensive Ramona got when Sonja slipped that in there. Because she's generally in panicked, survivor mode, Sonja is pretty socially aware, even though she puts on the ditz front. 

Dorinda lost me with her rant. Yes, a dead husband is worse then one you've divorced, but that's not what Dorinda was mad at Sonja about, what she was mad at her about for days before the brunch. She was mad because Carole told her that Sonja had said she looked fat in her halloween costume. That was what she had a head of steam about. But for her to go off on Sonja because she called her fat? That loses Dorinda some points, because it's petty and stupid. If instead she waits for the moment when Sonja says something tangentially connected to the men in their lives (because when doesn't she say something about her divorce?), then she can go off on Sonja about being a widow and burying her husband.

Sounds pretty calculating I know, but I think Dorinda is pretty calculating. She bides her time and often holds back when others are going all in. Except when she's drunk or high or whatever combo, then all bets are off.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because once again Sonja was taking little jabs at the girls and she was done...... cheating on your husband and running through France like you are single when your husband isnt around then getting divorced 15 years ago is nothing like a husband that dies I'm sorry Sonja needed to be smacked down  she makes these backhanded comments then plays dumb when the girls take offense and no one ever calls her on it ..... Dorinda was over it at that point

So, IDK where Dorinda heard that, but certainly not from Sonja, bc in next week's preview, Sonja denies that. Here's the clip: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/episode-4/videos/write-it-regret-it 

So Dorinda basically did the same thing to Sonja that she was just yelling at Sonja for doing! 

I think Sonja has a lot of built-up resentment towards Ramona and it comes out in passive-aggressive digs. When she said Ramona loves hard and leaves easy, she's really talking about Ramona's relationship with her! in her talking head, she said Ramona cozies up to people whenever she needs something from them, then drops them once she doesn't need them anymore and said, "she's done that to me a million times!" 

Sonja is hurt by Ramona and that's how she expresses it. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

So, IDK where Dorinda heard that, but certainly not from Sonja, bc in next week's preview, Sonja denies that. Here's the clip: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/episode-4/videos/write-it-regret-it 

So Dorinda basically did the same thing to Sonja that she was just yelling at Sonja for doing! 

There is a HUGE difference between getting jabbed jabbed jabbed over and over and over and taking it and not saying anything keeping quiet then reaching your limit of this person taking shots at you and to a less extent your "friends" like she has no skeletons in her closet Dorinda kept her mouth shut about it until once again Sonja was playing victim and acting like she isnt a big hoebag herself after attacking Ramona about using men and throwing them away ...witch married a man for money (which she is blaming Tins of doing) then proceeds to runaround on him gets divorced and trys to play the innocent doe-eyed victim ugh .. sorry Sonja deserved every sec of that attack

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

There is a HUGE difference between getting jabbed jabbed jabbed over and over and over and taking it and not saying anything keeping quiet then reaching your limit of this person taking shots and you and to a less extent your "friends" like she has no skeletons inn her closet Dorinda kept her mouth shut about it until once again Sonja was playing victim and acting like she isnt a big hoebag herself after attacking Ramona.. sorry Sonja deserved every sec of that attack

See above, I edited to add

Caregiver. Caretaker. 

That man was an artist. He should not be moving furniture up stairs. If he injures a hand, that affects his profession. I would rather eat Ramen noodles for the rest of my life than potentially sell one of my pieces to Ramona and listen to her interpretation of my art. Hay. Grass.

Beth looks gorgeous in that TH, but that Alexis Carrington black blouse with the bedazzle is horrible.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

When Dorinda first joined this series, I remember questioning what it was that the casting people had seen in her that made them think she would be a good fit.    Her first few episodes were kind of underwhelming.    But now... Dorinda is one of the cast members who is absolutely integral to the show.  You just cannot have a New York season without Dorinda anymore.  She is that important.  I definitely agree that she can be mean when she has knocked back a few drinks, or even when she hasn't been drinking, but I also think she has a big heart and is a decent, down to earth person.    Plus... I am a Christmas fanatic and I love her over-the-top seasonal decor!

This is such a great franchise in the realm of reality TV.   I want to love Orange County and Beverly Hills because I live in Southern California and I feel as though I should love those franchises, but they pale in comparison to New York!  

It's so strange too -- as long as New York has been on the air, and as many cast shake-ups as it has had, you'd think that it would lose its luster at this point.     And yet... it still manages to be entertaining and rarely boring.    This franchise has brought so many memorable trips, moments, quotes and people into our lives -- Scary Island;  Turtle Time;  Aviva's leg-tossing incident;   Luann's assorted songs;  Sonja's Caburlesque antics; Sonja's toaster oven cooking;  Dorinda's  "I made it nice!!";  Luann and the unruly camel;   Luann falling in the bushes;  the trip where they met the Pirate dude;  Harry Dubin;  Simon van Kempen;  Kelly Bensimon;  Kelly's infamous "I'm here and you're here" explanation to Bethenny as to why they were not connecting;   Alex McCord looking visibly rattled and ill when Jill and Bobby showed up out of the blue on the ladies' vacation;  Luann's could-not-care-less "Not really... don't be all... uncool" reaction when Heather was yelling at her about finding a strange man in their house;  Ramona ordering air conditioning when staying at Heather's house because she was hot.... and so, so much more!

I can't wait for them to get to the episodes in The Berkshires!   The Berkshires shows are TV gold, every year.

100 % to all this! Dorinda is TV gold. And while I'll always watch RHOBH, cuz LVP is my Queen of all Housewives ever, no other franchise brings it like NY. I'd like to add You're a mean girl and while you are in high school, I'm in Brooklyn, and you're a thug in a cocktail dress to the list of great quotes. These women are the best even when they're bad. 

• Love 19
10 hours ago, ryebread said:

Can you imagine Dorinda and Ericka in a screaming match

I'd love an episode where the NY housewives meet up with the BH housewives and they all go for a meal.  The first difference would be that the BH housewives spend 10 hours in makeup and being poured into stupid uncomfortable outfits. The second difference would be that while BH hears, analyzes and coldly memorizes every single word said for future reference in another episode - the NY ladies hash it out there and then. Red face, yelling, arms flapping... and then it's done and onto the next dinner party.  And all the while Sonja grins absently.

I wonder if Ramona would get so much help from the 'help' if a camera crew weren't four feet away recording everything?

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 22
14 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I'm thinking the guy who picked Sonja up in the truck was just driving her TO her car which was probably somewhat distant on a large lot if this is a place that stores people's cars who don't want to drive from the city. That's my guess anyway.

And regarding Sonja, as much as I think she plays extremely fast and loose with the facts on a lot of things - on most things, I also think she does have kernels of truth in the stories she's spilling. When she was talking at that brunch about Ramona and the way she's been taking up with various men and "dating" them until she's done getting what she wants from them, I believed that. Both because of the way we see Ramona use anyone who comes into her orbit (the artist and his friend suddenly moving furniture and wiring tv's - hey I wonder if they beat Rob's seven-minute feat from VPR?) and because of how defensive Ramona got when Sonja slipped that in there. Because she's generally in panicked, survivor mode, Sonja is pretty socially aware, even though she puts on the ditz front. 

Dorinda lost me with her rant. Yes, a dead husband is worse then one you've divorced, but that's not what Dorinda was mad at Sonja about, what she was mad at her about for days before the brunch. She was mad because Carole told her that Sonja had said she looked fat in her halloween costume. That was what she had a head of steam about. But for her to go off on Sonja because she called her fat? That loses Dorinda some points, because it's petty and stupid. If instead she waits for the moment when Sonja says something tangentially connected to the men in their lives (because when doesn't she say something about her divorce?), then she can go off on Sonja about being a widow and burying her husband.

Sounds pretty calculating I know, but I think Dorinda is pretty calculating. She bides her time and often holds back when others are going all in. Except when she's drunk or high or whatever combo, then all bets are off.

Agreed, Sonja is very perceptive. She may not always have her facts 100% right, but she sees people for who and what they are, she is very aware of people and their intentions. 

And agreed about Dorinda, she's not one to fight other people's battles, she doesn't fight unless she feels she's been slighted, herself. Otherwise, she takes a very hands-off, neutral approach. But when she feels slighted, she overreacts and says extremely fucked up, reckless things. And keeps getting away with it, it bugs me. 

And yes, her husband died and Sonja's did not, but in a way, it's almost more hurtful if he leaves you for someone else, bc that's a shot to your ego, your pride, and you have to go on and make a new life for yourself, knowing that he is now living that life w/someone else bc he'd rather do so with them and not you. When the love of your life dies, it's very sad, but at least there's not the added feeling of betrayal that they are still here, they just don't wanna be with you anymore. There's no shot to the ego involved there, there's just sadness from the loss. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Whether Dorinda's rant was drunk, lit, tipsy or stone cold sober it delivered and I. AM. DELIVERT. You hear me?

tenor.gif?itemid=5070182

Dorinda spilled a whole urn of hot scalding delicious tea - Sonja was fucking around on JPM, he divorced her ass and married her friend. Sonja always played it coy (i.e. lied by omission or otherwise) on the reasons for the divorce and many blogs speculated that she cheated but now Dorinda has confirmed and I believe every single word. 

Dorinda has not "confirmed" anything, Dorinda probably read those same blogs you did and repeated it bc she was pissed. Dorinda's mouth gets reckless when she's angry. In next week's clip, Sonja denies this happened, so wherever Dorinda heard that, she certainly didn't get hear it from Sonja. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/episode-4/videos/write-it-regret-it

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Agreed, Sonja is very perceptive. She may not always have her facts 100% right, but she sees people for who and what they are, she is very aware of people and their intentions. 

And agreed about Dorinda, she's not one to fight other people's battles, she doesn't fight unless she feels she's been slighted, herself. Otherwise, she takes a very hands-off, neutral approach. But when she feels slighted, she overreacts and says extremely fucked up, reckless things. And keeps getting away with it, it bugs me. 

And yes, her husband died and Sonja's did not, but in a way, it's almost more hurtful if he leaves you for someone else, bc that's a shot to your ego, your pride, and you have to go on and make a new life for yourself, knowing that he is now living that life w/someone else bc he'd rather do so with them and not you. When the love of your life dies, it's very sad, but at least there's not the added feeling of betrayal that they are still here, they just don't wanna be with you anymore. There's no shot to the ego involved there, there's just sadness from the loss. 

I don't think Sonja gives 2 shits about old man Morgan, I think she mourns the life he provided her every minute of the day. she is well off, but it does not compare with actual wealth the morgan's have.

Her problem is she got caught up thinking this was her wealth and didnt do what a trophy wife is suppose to do and cater to your husband.

Also side note, did you see when Beth ask Tinsley why are you mad at Sonja and she responds she said I came to NYC to find a rich husband. Beth shrugs her shoulders( what a bish move)

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I don't think Sonja gives 2 shits about old man Morgan, I think she mourns the life he provided her every minute of the day. she is well off, but it does not compare with actual wealth the morgan's have.

Her problem is she got caught up thinking this was her wealth and didnt do what a trophy wife is suppose to do and cater to your husband.

Thank you... This defending of Sonja like she was some Betty Croker housewife that was done wrong by her EVIL EX like he just decided one day you know what I'm just gonna divorce her for no reason is ridiculous ...... look at the way she runs through men now that just doesn't come out of nowhere ... the only thing the woman misses is the MONEY thats it ..... she is the definition of a social climber .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think Dorinda's rant had any effect on Sonja.  Sonja probably looked at her, like I did and thought, "look at that poor, crazy, drunk lady...I feel so sorry for her."  I just shook my head at Dorinda, kind of like I do when I see some drunk, homeless woman screaming in the street.

Dorinda would have been much more effective if she had looked Sonja dead in her face and SOBERLY said to her, "if you think burying a husband is the same thing as divorcing a husband, then you have serious issues lady, and I can't help you."

Amen.

Oddly enough, having buried a husband, sometimes I wonder if the grieving process for an unwanted divorce is worse (not for Sonja, just in general).  I know that sounds awful, but with death there's hurt, anger, sadness, and there's an awful finality of it.  But with divorce, you have hurt, anger, sadness but if you have kids together there is no finality.  Of course in Sonja's case, what she really misses is money and lifestyle so no comparison.  But for someone who was really in love with their husband, I can imagine that the divorce process is much more extended pain.

However, I'd probably lose my shit if someone made it sound like their divorce is harder than death!  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Also side note, did you see when Beth ask Tinsley why are you mad at Sonja and she responds she said I came to NYC to find a rich husband. Beth shrugs her shoulders( what a bish move)

I think Bethenny is feeling insecure bc she feels Tinsley has replaced her as Carole's new BFF. Honestly, there's something about Tinsley that I don't like, she reads as extremely self-absorbed and completely not-independent, 2 qualities I dislike. But this is only the start of her second season, so who knows, my opinion could change, I'm keeping an open mind. She did attend the marathon in support of Carole - and she was the only one - so that says something, maybe I have her wrong. We'll see. 

And for the record, I can't stand Bethenny. I kinda love watching her feel all insecure over the dynamic w/Tinsley and Carole, it's about time people start treating her like the annoying, motor-mouth, over-reactive, crazy bitch that she is. Did you see the interview she gave today? About how she and Carole are fine, but on housewives, the depth of friendship is different, most of her friends, she's been BFF w/for over 30 years, etc. PLEASE. Bethenny has never been able to keep a friendship or a relationship for longer than a few years, ever. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 9

Don't love Beth's hair this year.  Liked it better when the length was shorter.  Carole's hair looked great.  Ramona looks so much better without the hair extensions and could use a few more inches cut off.  

Sonja talking about the classy bus riding was just too much.  She looks awful this year too.  The talking head reminds me of Death Becomes Her with the spray painting of faces for repair.  

Dorinda is a nasty drunk.  Remember when she found Heather's use of the word "fuck" appalling as though she were the Queen of England?

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

This may well be true. But when she mentioned burying her husband and Sonya said "we've heard that a thousand times" , that was the instant catalyst. 

Pop Tart said that, not me, IDK why it shows the quote as by me. BUT I did not hear Sonja say that, with all the yelling, what she said got drowned out to me. I could see how that would piss Dorinda off, though. 

Just now, SheTalksShit said:

Pop Tart said that, not me, IDK why it shows the quote as by me. BUT I did not hear Sonja say that, with all the yelling, what she said got drowned out to me. I could see how that would piss Dorinda off, though. 

Yeah, Sonja said it.  I honestly can’t blame Dorinda for losing her shit on Sonja.  Not only does she live in delusional land and come up with these stories but she isn’t even keeping it amongst a circle of friends that would just shrug her off and roll their eyes.  No, she keeps going to Page Six and spreading these lies.  I could see where that would anger all of the ladies.  Yes, they choose to be on a reality show but to have a “friend” constantly go to the papers and spread lies about you is just unnecessary. 

• Love 14
55 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

yes to all this, and I immediately thought the Maven doth protest too much

Of course Ramona used Construction Mario, then ditched  when he was no longer of use #sorrynotsorry

I was never enamored with Dorinda, but that being said she is a perfect addition to the cast though

And yes this is the only RHW I watch, all the others are ridiculous & no longer enjoyable to watch

Edited by Jezebel97
added a T
11 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

The New York franchise, while flawed, is a fucking welcome relief for the boredom AND predictable contrivance that has become the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Let me just say the categories of pronounced differences:

- the casual chic, yet real person clothing, not so effing glittery and showbiz !!!!  (lights, leather, glitter, heels !)

- what they say, more words per minute; more syllables per threadcount

- the more organic interaction and history in relationships and real friggin anger

- the east coast commuting; that friggin Hamptons Jitney ! driving themselves on the LIE and the hassle !

- weekend houses that are casual

- cold weather gear , coats, boots, MESSY hair because of it all

- authentic bitchiness and irritability

- authentic morning  casual appearances, faces with minimal makeup

- it looks like they really eat ! ...whoa, and drink with gusto

- Christ, no Erika in her constant using Real Housewives as her "I wanna be in show biz"

There is more but I am to tired to write. 

Don't forget no glam squads! I'm not saying they don't have hair and makeup, but on BH, the glam squads have become a regular part of the cast. 

NY is so refreshing in that the women are not shuttled around in stretch limos and wear stilletos that they can barely walk on. They also go to real real restaurants with other diners present. It kills me when I see the ladies on BH and OC in empty restaurants. 

• Love 22
11 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Whether Dorinda's rant was drunk, lit, tipsy or stone cold sober it delivered and I. AM. DELIVERT. You hear me?

tenor.gif?itemid=5070182

Dorinda spilled a whole urn of hot scalding delicious tea - Sonja was fucking around on JPM, he divorced her ass and married her friend. Sonja always played it coy (i.e. lied by omission or otherwise) on the reasons for the divorce and many blogs speculated that she cheated but now Dorinda has confirmed and I believe every single word. 

I think Dorinda pulled some tea from that dossier of hers. The one thing I didn't get was "he married your friend". Did JAM re-marry? For a minute I thought Dorinda might have been referring to one of Sonja's lovers dumping her and marrying her friend.

As the expiration date for monies she receives for Quincy approaches, Sonja's delusions and stories are going to go into overdrive.

All those times she brags about traveling - I think it happens because she latches onto to Quincy for her vacations on JAM's dime. I do think she went to France with Quincy and stayed closed up in the hotel eating because she can't afford to step out of line with JAM. I don't really believe she went to Costa Rica by herself to a cleanse farm as she has stated. She was probably holed up in her crumbling townhouse with no a/c and electricity. She didn't want to see anyone so she made up a story that she was traveling - I totally believe Ramona who said she knows Sonja was in the Hamptons but Sonja didn't return any of her calls.

One of the things Sonja mentioned at Luann's house - is Quincy is thinking about taking a year off to travel before going to college. If Quincy does this she is totally fucked. JAM will move Quincy into one of his properties to use as her home base and then pay airlines & hotels directly for her travels. There will be no sneaking of funds to Sonja.

Sonja can't talk about anything but her past (like Dorinda said as though it happened yesterday) Sonja has nothing in the present - she's not going to talk about her toaster oven, her non existent Lifestyle brand, Tipsy Girl liquor, Tipsy Girl restaurant. She'll talk about her bankruptcy but she won't talk about being sued by her lawyers.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I'd love an episode where the NY housewives meet up with the BH housewives and they all go for a meal.  The first difference would be that the BH housewives spend 10 hours in makeup and being poured into stupid uncomfortable outfits. The second difference would be that while BH hears, analyzes and coldly memorizes every single word said for future reference in another episode - the NY ladies hash it out there and then. Red face, yelling, arms flapping... and then it's done and onto the next dinner party.  And all the while Sonja grins absently.

I wonder if Ramona would get so much help from the 'help' if a camera crew weren't four feet away recording everything?

I’d love to see Dorit lose to Dorinda and Ramona, and LVP really take on Bethenny.  (I feel Dorit would try to avoid B as much as possible.) Oddly, the New York style of direct confrontation might be a better fit for Teddi, if she can survive the takedowns of Bethenny and Dorinda.

Bethenny’s immediate insecurity when everyone was even later to her birthday than she was is one of her more humanizing moments.  She knows that she’ll never be the social butterfly and belle of the ball that LuAnn and Ramona and Tinsley can be, and although she really wouldn’t want to be, there’s still that flash of panic.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  I concur that Lu said the lipstick was Dorinda's. And for those who watch RHBH, I keep typing 'Dorit' for Dorinda by accident and I then have to correct it.  Although they are sooo different.

Oh and congrats Beth.  Like you're the only one who said that Lu's marriage wouldn't work.  Give yourself a giant pat on the back for that.  Oh, you already did.  Roll my eyes.

There's also the possibility the car is Quincy's

• Love 6