Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Til Brunch Do Us Part

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Ugh. Yes. When Lu was all, "I don't know WHO'S supporting Tinsley"...I'm thinking - "did the count not support you???"

Plus, Tinsley is on the show now, earning. Same as you. 

Tinsley, herself, said it was before she was 40. Her mom didn't want her to have 40 year old eggs. 

Tinsley said she froze her eggs a couple of years ago, before she turned 40.

I think Dale convinced her to freeze them around the time she and Topper separated 11 years ago.

I don't see Dale being able to convince her to do anything while Tinsley was with Nico.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Why does Sonja have a car in the Hamptons when she doesn’t even have a house there? She practically lives on top of a parking garage in the city. She could keep it there and not have to ride the bus. Meanwhile, the jingle from the old Greyhound bus commercials is running on a loop through my head. LMAO!!

I don't think the car is hers - I'm trying to figure out if Aaron works for Avis, Hertz or Enterprise.

This episode was very "car-centric" wonder if Bravo made a deal with one place to lease their vehicles for the show.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Where was Sonja's dog on the bus?  

Right next to her on the seat. 

18 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought that was Sonja pulling into Lu’s in a BMW. Probably a rental. Count me among those who doesn’t think Dorinda was drunk at the brunch. I think she was trying to be play nice and then Sonja pressed too many of her buttons.

I thought I saw him loading her luggage into the bed of that pickup truck, so I assumed that was her car. But I see now that I was wrong!

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 6

The lipstick on Luann's sweater was from Dorinda.

When Luann was in the kitchen talking to Sonja and Mary - her sweater was fine.

Dorinda came in first. As Dorinda went past Luann - the stain was there along with some lipstick that was by Dorinda's chin.

When Ramona went to greet Luann the stain was already there.

Now I could be totally wrong if they filmed this entrance scene multiple times

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When Luann was in the kitchen talking to Sonja and Mary - her sweater was fine.

Dorinda came in first. As Dorinda went past Luann - the stain was there along with some lipstick that was by Dorinda's chin.

When Ramona went to greet Luann the stain was already there.

Now I could be totally wrong if they filmed this entrance scene multiple times

Didn't either Luann or Dorinda say as much? I swear I heard one of them clarify that.

I hope Dorinda has John take care of Lu's sweater. 

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Didn't either Luann or Dorinda say as much? I swear I heard one of them clarify that.

I hope Dorinda has John take care of Lu's sweater. 

Yes Sonya says you have lipstick on your sweater and Luann says Dorinda really loves me

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Right next to her on the seat. 

I thought I saw him loading her luggage into the bed of that pickup truck, so I assumed that was her car. But it certainly makes more “sense” that she’d own a Beamer so... who knows?? 

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron is an Uber driver who took her to the car rental office.

As for the Beamer, I guess if DJ Muppet Baby could own one temporarily so could Sonja

• Love 9
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

It was a dark red.  Did you figure out whose lipstick it was?

It was Dorinda's - Sonja pointed it out and Dorinda tried to get it off.

Two funny moments involving the dinner - Dorinda saying that the gag glasses came with a nose that already looked like hers ("What is this?!") and Bethenny's Talking Head about LuAnn saying that she was right - pretending to get an award and saying she wasn't worthy. I didn't mind LuAnn's little performance - it was a silly thing to do for a (quasi-)friend/acquaintance and it made everyone laugh, including LuAnn.

I'm trying to figure out how to word my agreement with Bethenny when she said that LuAnn brought a different vibe than, say, Ramona. It's not coming out right but mostly it's that I think LuAnn is more likely to deal with everything and everyone on the show on a superficial level - if there is fun to be had with one of the other ladies, she's not going to bring up past wrongs or poke at an issue like Ramona does. LuAnn does have her horrible moments (like the whole Carole/Adam thing) but she tends to be cordial even after going head-to-head with someone. Ramona will more likely continue going on about it, whether it's to make her point or to dig herself out or even to ramble an apology out.

All that being said, Carole was the recipient of one of those very bad LuAnn moments,  so I understand her wariness.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 12

Ok.  I concur that Lu said the lipstick was Dorinda's. And for those who watch RHBH, I keep typing 'Dorit' for Dorinda by accident and I then have to correct it.  Although they are sooo different.

Sonja's car was an 'older' BMW or maybe a Mercedes.  I doubt that you can 'rent'  it.  Didn't So say in a previous season that she has a car out there?

Oh and congrats Beth.  Like you're the only one who said that Lu's marriage wouldn't work.  Give yourself a giant pat on the back for that.  Oh, you already did.  Roll my eyes.

• Love 12

Maybe Sonja really does need an intervention -- she's not connecting at all.  She talks and talks and talks but it's like she's in a bubble, a world of her own.   We've all seen HW's babble and be self-absorbed, but this seems different.  Could something really be going on with her brain, something neurological? 

• Love 17

Oh geez, the repeated shots of baguettes and sausages when Luann was in the market. It was a subliminal SOMETHING, likely Tom related, but what?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Yes Ramona, Your relationship with SonJa is "pickcooler" indeed.

When I heard Ramona say puh coo lee - I was like did she just invent a word that rhymes with patchouli?

I love my Crazy Noodle!

3Jbf.gif

I hope she says maven every time she sees Bethenny

• Love 13

I think next time I am invited to stay at someone's home I am emailing them my rider. Though I do find it kind of strange that Lu didn't have a blender! If only for presober summer cocktails!

Also, why is Bethenny's Brand Manager responsible for setting up a small birthday dinner?

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Well, I'm team Doris on the brunch with Sonja.  Burying a husband that you loved is a 'big' deal.  Having a husband that left you because you were cheating on him is a whole different ballgame. 

I'm on team Dorinda about brunch, too.  But losing her mind, as often as she does, drunk or sober, like that? - somethin' ain't right with Doris. 

We've all got destructive/bad behaviors, but her reactions are teetering in Teresa Giudice territory. They can't even be called reactions because she planned that attack. She spent 2 or 3 days before the Hamptons planning to go off on Sonja. Telling us what she was going to do and how Tinsley, for example had to back her. So not only does she go batshit crazy when she's mad, she's methodical in the way she gets there.

• Love 21
22 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When I heard Ramona say puh coo lee - I was like did she just invent a word that rhymes with patchouli?

I love my Crazy Noodle!

3Jbf.gif

That is terrifying. Everything about it,  the shiny mask like face,  the dead and dark eyes,  the grimace-like smile.  I can't stop looking. 

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Also, why is Bethenny's Brand Manager responsible for setting up a small birthday dinner?

I noticed that, too. At first I thought, “Oh, no. The brand manager has to go there in advance to make sure all the Skinnygirl logos are facing out at the Greek restaurant.” But, nope. I guess if you work for Beth in any capacity, you have to be willing to jump in as personal assistant, too.

6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I'm on team Dorinda about brunch, too.  But losing her mind, as often as she does, drunk or sober, like that? - somethin' ain't right with Doris. 

We've all got destructive/bad behaviors, but her reactions are teetering in Teresa Giudice territory. They can't even be called reactions because she planned that attack. She spent 2 or 3 days before the Hamptons planning to go off on Sonja. Telling us what she was going to do and how Tinsley, for example had to back her. So not only does she go batshit crazy when she's mad, she's methodical in the way she gets there.

I think she planned her attack last time, too, or two seasons ago, which is how she was able to give us the brilliant EZpass for Sonja’s vagina line. 

35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love my Crazy Noodle!

3Jbf.gif

I can’t remember. Is she imitating Heather in that video?

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

first I thought, “Oh, no. The brand manager has to go there in advance to make sure all the Skinnygirl logos are facing out at the Greek restaurant.” But, nope. I guess if you work for Beth in any capacity, you have to be willing to jump in as personal assistant, too.

I wonder if she got in trouble because the balloons weren't Skinnygirl Red.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

I've said this for a long time, it's kind of weird how everyone overlooks it as funny.

I am genuinely concerned about her rants most of the time. 

I don't think she was drunk this time,  just enraged, as I would be if Sonja I slept around on my sick husband Morgan and then he divorced my ass, compared my widowhood to her divorce. Sonja pushed one too many buttons and she's becoming meaner and meaner. I think she is eaten up with envy of every other woman on the show. 

And while I think Dorinda drinks way too much,  side eye her for her relationship, and  think she has a rage problem,  Dorinda won't, in general,  have a go at a person unless they deserve it,  and Sonja is more than deserving. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think Dorinda's rant had any effect on Sonja.  Sonja probably looked at her, like I did and thought, "look at that poor, crazy, drunk lady...I feel so sorry for her."

Sonja ... when one of these women calls Sonja to account after one of her nasty/nice daffy/ditzy comments (that she drops quite surgically at times) she sits quietly, glazes her eyes over and if she does interject, it's some weird tangential comment. The kind that Dorinda is Just Not Having. Sonja has made being offensive an artform. She must have a lot of experience over a lot of years. The whole 'cheater brand' thing with Bethenny was a bit of an exception, but B went in really hard that time. Apart from the 'all youse bitches' rant a couple of seasons ago in the Bahamas/Turks and Caicos (can't remember), Sonja rarely fights back like Ramona does, for example. Dorinda is a whole nother level though. Her magenta lipstick, left all over Lu's fuzzy jumper, matched her face colour going after Sonja. At Bethenny's birthday, Dorinda was slurring heavily before the dancing. She must have taken a look at some of her slurring drunk footage over the last seasons because it's obviously come up in her life and the other ladies are sensing chum in the water. And Sonja and Dorinda have had tension since Dorinda caved to Bethenny and invited everyone BUT Sonja to the Berkshires 2 seasons ago (?). That was mean. And Sonja was told it was because of her irresponsible drinking. Ms Morgan has been simmering ever since, I feel. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Don't know if anyone else has said this, but Lu says it came from Dorinda. She said something like 'Dorinda gave me some love' as she tried to dab it off with something in the kitchen when they were all milling around. I LOVED Lu getting the provisions, mouth was watering..honey and cheese and aged balsamic vinegar. The gorgeous homes (except Ramona's, but give it time, loved Dorinda's advice about removing ALL evidence of the man that's left you). I don't get why Carole and Tinsley are staying at a hotel, unless it's because of the cute Hamptonsy name 'Topping Rose'. Bethenny's new place will be beautiful, can't wait to see it next season.  Are we getting the Berkshires again this year? I need the annual Berkshires meltdown. 

I agree with the commenter above who compared NYC so much more favourably to BH. BH is such a snore. The only tacky BH/OC/Atlanta like accountrement I noticed in this episode was one of Ramona's THs where she has a massive Chanel logo around her neck. The NY women are effortlessly stylish. No glam squads delivering glitter and tack and wigs and vinyl for their 'moments'. Yawn. And Kyle's new home with the Chanel throws everywhere. Labels don't equal style, something the NYC women are well aware of (though no doubt all of their clothing is designer). 

• Love 20
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I will hold them still. 

Andy keeps encouraging her to sing and asking if she’s recording any new songs. Is he mocking her, or does he really like her voice?

And why are people paying to see her cabaret show?

These are all the great mysteries of life.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I liked that Bethenny and LuAnn partied on Halloween until 2 am.  And I liked the conversation they had at Bethenny's birthday dinner when LuAnn told Bethenny she wished she had listened to her about Tom.  It rang sincere to me on both of their parts.  Was a nice moment.

It was funny though, how Luann hesitated, and initially tried to qualify the "you were right".  It came out something like "you were sort of right" or "you were mostly right", I can't exactly remember how she said it.  Then finally she just came right out with it.  "You were f*cking right."

• Love 23

I have to say, even though it has hurt to do so, I do appreciate Bethenny's sharp asides "she doesn't want to sit next to Sonja? The table's the size of a postage stamp. EVERYONE is sitting next to Sonja" cracked me up. And now the Tom tornado is over, Lu seems more relaxed and fun. Maybe it's just the Hampton weekend and the big squishy jumpers, and the slippers and the brunches, but she seems more checked in, and being a hostess. She's a great hostess.

So next week we get a meltdown with Dennis at the table? 

• Love 22

Though I get Dori's frustration/anger with Sawnya, she should look at this photo, and know what it looks like when she goes off.  People will just shut down, and your point will be totally missed.  Calm down Dori!  Take a Xanax!

dorinda (2).jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 23
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Also neither Luann nor Sonja, prior to this show, ever really achieved anything without the assistance of a wealthy and connected man. They both need to shut up about Tinsley's relationships and money.

Not true.  From the Bravo special, Luann was a self-supporting nurse, then model, then Italian TV star before meeting the Count. 

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I’ve been over there with you for awhile now.  Ramona drives me bonkers. 

Yeah.  I'm not one to jump on the "privelaged" train, but if I were, she would be my WANTED poster subject.

It would almost be forgivable if I thought for one minute that she was ignorant or tone deaf.  Ramona knows exactly what time it is, but continues to manipulate people to serve her.  On those rare occasions that she gets push-back, she throws up the "oh I'm so sorry!  I didn't know!" bullspit.  

I think she's mostly despicable.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Oh, Oh, I know this one!  The Brand Manager is a promotion.  She is the personal assistant that Bethenny needed to replace.  Also she answered someone on twitter with the fact she had five full time employees, all women, and one consultant.  So that makes sense that the CEO is a consultant because this guy has his own company.

• Love 3