Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Til Brunch Do Us Part

• Start Topic

The ladies head to the Hamptons for a fun-filled weekend; tensions rise between best friends Carole and Bethenny; Dorinda and Sonja's friendship is short-lived, as a blowup at Luann's brunch sets their relationship back.

I'm with Lu,  Sonja's dietary demands as a guest are ridiculous.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

I forgot about Sonja’s toaster oven endeavor. Did that ever happen? 

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  ... No. 

What's  up with all the women suddenly driving and not being driven in NY?

• Love 24
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'm with Lu,  Sonja's dietary demands as a guest are ridiculous.

But Lu didn't seem put out by providing those demands, right down to the blender.

Speaking of kitchen appliances, Carole and Dorinder are the double beaters on a Deluxe Shit Stirrer.  

• Love 22
46 minutes ago, ryebread said:

But Lu didn't seem put out by providing those demands, right down to the blender.

Speaking of kitchen appliances, Carole and Dorinder are the double beaters on a Deluxe Shit Stirrer.  

She did it,  but complained about it. 

Oh my God that Lu blender comment is spot on and hilarious. I'm loving it. 

Is anyone else tired of the dismissive and arrogant way Sonja and Lu are talking about Tinsley? This is only making me want to like her. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja brought her dogs. Hope they don’t poop all over the house like Ramona’s dog did that one time. 

I'm wondering if Sonja will enter the kitchen in the morning wearing Luann's pajamas

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Is anyone else tired of the dismissive and arrogant way Sonja and Lu are talking about Tinsley. This is only making me want to like her. 

Yes. We've got Sonya and Lu talking about Tinsley.  Then Carole and Dorinda telling Tinsley every rotten thing, (real and imagined) that Sonya and Lu are saying about her. Just to wind her up. 

• Love 12

I really want to know who told Luann that she could sing so I can wring their neck.

Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

Tinsley is sounding so desperate. I wish she'd stop. It's embarrassing me. I get that stalkerish thing from her. 

So desperate.   And for what?  I don't get what she sees in him AT ALL.

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I really want to know who told Luann that she could sing so I can wring their neck.

I don't know why I bolded that way. 

Is Luann tone deaf? She is always off.

Amen,  I don't see the attraction at all. 

B is right. Carol hates Luann,  but I don't blame her. 

Of course Carol is shopping in Lu's closet. And Sonja making a thing about wearing Dorinda's negligee from her husband? She is such a psycho narcissist. I get not knowing at the time,  but she's STILL so dismissive.

OK,  B.  There's a difference between taking money from a man and using family money.  JFC. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 13

Carole doesn't like Luann because Luann likened her to a child molester I think, which was stupid because the guy Carole was dating was over 18.  It's not that Carole wants Luann to rent space in her head, she just doesn't want to deal with the woman.

This is mean but I did laugh when Bethenny said in her TH that "if you're a trust fund kid, being a kept woman is the next step."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 24
14 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

To be fair, he's had all of about 5 minutes of screen time, so I don't think we've really had a chance to see it yet.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I missed most of the discussion at Luann's as I was too busy looking the lipstick mark on Luann's white sweater

It was a dark red.  Did you figure out whose lipstick it was?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh boy, first they fight about texting thx instead of thanks. Now they are fighting about who has had the hardest time in life. 

Tinsley’s mom FORCED her to freeze her eggs. How old is she again? 

I'm thinking if Dale convinced Tinsley to freeze her eggs, it was when she and Topper separated not when she turned 40

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I would be on the floor in a puddle of tears and urine the second Dorinda got wound up.

She is scary as fuck.

I agree, though I got what she was saying to Sonja; the fact that a mean drunk was saying it was lost on me.  When someone says they can't remember what they did when they were drinking, that's not something that happens to someone who just has a glass of wine now and then, that happens to someone who gets shit faced often and likes it.

And Sonja getting a smack down does what?  It makes Dorina feel like a million bucks...for about ten seconds?  Saying stuff to Sonja does absolutely nothing, Sonja doesn't change.  She's best ignored.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 16