Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Journey Into Night

• Start Topic

I love Hector. 'Where you go I follow" Swoon moment lol.

One of the Skarsgård brothers is now working with one of the Hemsworth brothers feel complete ha.

I am not sure if Teddy will follow Delores all season. 

Maeve continues to be my favorite. I hope she finds her daughter but she will not know who she is? Maybe she will have a new family?

Delores saying her lines to all the guests was great love how she turned it around on them.

• Love 13

Welp, they had Sizemore give the full monty to emphasize the humiliation aspect. Chortled when Maeve not only used the bad dick burn line that he wrote on him but that he recognized it and she also criticized it for being broad. 

Stubbs being alive and with S&R was a surprise. Thought he'd be missing a while longer. Elsie is still MIA so still have that mystery. But damn there were a lot of dead humans. That really was a massacre.

Damn, William. Plugging Young Ford was just petty. I loved they had Hopkins' voice cameo as he gave William the final advice.

So that was Teddy that we saw as a dead floating host, right? Dolores saying to him that it ends with her and him was less romantic and more ominous sounding. I think when all is said and done he'll try to put her down to stop the madness. It's one thing to take Westworld as theirs but to infiltrate the mainland for an all out war? Bernard knew exactly how dangerous the evolution would be.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 8

Killing off young Robertbot was probably good from a continuity point of view, considering the actor would be visibly aging.

I thought Lee Sizemore's full-frontal scene was there specifically to answer the criticisms that the nudity last season was mostly female stars or non-speaking extras.  "There, we showed a major actor's penis.  Stop writing think-pieces about the subject".

I'm having a hard time believing that Delos could have that hidden bunker (or series of them) and Ford wouldn't have known about them.

"There are Bengals in Park 6..."  PARK 6!!! Squee.  India World?  I wonder what historical period that will be.  If we ever find out that is -- might just be a Noodle Incident

Just now, AimingforYoko said:

Still playing games with the timeline, I see. It's going to be interesting how long Bernard can keep up the charade.

"Doesn't look like anything to me." That was some cold shit, Delores.

I really hope the whole season isn't just filling in the gap between the massacre and the Delos extraction teams' arrival 11 days later.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, mac123x said:

Killing off young Robertbot was probably good from a continuity point of view, considering the actor would be visibly aging.

I figured that's why they gave him the distorted audio as well -- to disguise the fact that the actor's voice has probably deepened since last season.

Overall, I thought this was a great season premiere. In my opinion, season 1 was terrific at setting up a fantastically clever and intriguing puzzlebox, but I was unimpressed with the new set of unsolved mysteries it rushed out in the final episode, which didn't hold up to the same scrutiny as the carefully crafted secrets of the rest of the season. This season's premiere didn't really do anything to redeem the baffling final moments of season 1, but it did set up an intriguing new set of long-term mysteries that suggest it's lost none of its long-term puzzleboxing abilities.

• Love 5

It was unsurprisingly chaotic, but I am so hooked. A lot of great unanswered questions. Delores was stone cold and unforgiving. Not sure how you could be anything but if you truly remembered everything (without any filter). I loved her description of the humans. From their perspective, we are destructive, alien and using mind control to act on the worst impulses. 

Maeve continues to be awesome. I really enjoyed her reunion with Hector. I hope she isn't setting herself up for disappointment with a daughter who won't remember her. Perhaps her hack can get the former host profile back, but there is another "mother" host out there.

Oh, and I love the new credits.

• Love 17

So far, two timelines: 1) immediately after Ford’s murder and 2) eleven days later. The time in between should prove interesting since poor Bernard is not quite right. That bullet to the brain is affecting him. I love that he is in the middle of the humans trying to bring order back to the park. 

The “package” that Charlotte got out of the park was Peter Abernathy? And that’s why the rescue crew eventually showed up?

Delos is harvesting the DNA of guests! That can’t be a good thing.

And I also believe that was Dead Teddy in the last shot.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

So far, two timelines: 1) immediately after Ford’s murder and 2) eleven days later.

And 3) the conversation between Arnold and Dolores, which could conceivably turn out to be a more recent conversation between Bernard and Dolores.

Delos is harvesting the DNA of guests! That can’t be a good thing.

My guess is that they're gathering data to create synthetic duplicates of the rich and powerful people who make use of their parks.

Edited by Dev F
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, ShadowHunter said:

One of the Skarsgård brothers is now working with one of the Hemsworth brothers feel complete ha.

I don't think I've ever seen Gustav in anything besides Vikings, and even though he appears to be getting a villain edit here I like him about 100x better without his Floki accent.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Dev F said:

And 3) the conversation between Arnold and Dolores, which could conceivably turn out to be a more recent conversation between Bernard and Dolores.

My guess is that they're gathering data to create synthetic duplicates of the rich and powerful people who make use of their parks.

Is that what the white drone hosts are doing in the secret Delos bunker?

Regarding that conversation between Arnold and Dolores...I agree that it could actually be Bernard in that scene. Dolores is back in full prairie dress, however. I often wonder if clothing can be used to distinguish between the timelines or characterizations. Don’t know if this means anything but Bernard lost his glasses when he regained consciousness at the beach. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ShadowHunter said:

I love Hector. 'Where you go I follow" Swoon moment lol.

Floki! It was weird to see him without eyeliner!

Charlotte’s dress was incredibly ugly and unflattering.

• Love 9

Was anyone else assuming right up until the moment that Bernard said he had killed the hosts that he had lost his memory because of the damage and truly didn't remember what happened?

12 minutes ago, Sader87 said:

So we've been in China all along? Interesting wrinkle.

Perhaps I'm biased by other SFF where this happens, but I basically got the impression that Delos is so huge that it doesn't really answer to any country, and whatever country had its navy show up on the beach (I also got the impression it was supposed to be China, or at least the language sounded Chinese) disagrees.

• Love 1
Just now, LittleIggy said:

Floki! It was weird to see him without eyeliner!

Charlotte’s dress was incredibly ugly and unflattering.

It was definitely one of those "give her a dress that's completely unlike the other no-name characters dresses so she stands out" colors.  I thought it was hilarious that Wyatt's flunkies (I can't remember that host's name, the blonde who first introduced young William to the park) didn't spot her when she and Benard were hiding.

Just now, Pixel said:

What did I miss? I didn’t see any mention of China. 

Head Delos guy told one of his subordinates to get rid of the two Asian military guys who were on the beach.  I only speak English, so I have no idea what the officers were speaking.  I would have guessed Japanese because I assumed the park was on an uninhabited island somewhere.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, djlynch said:

Was anyone else assuming right up until the moment that Bernard said he had killed the hosts that he had lost his memory because of the damage and truly didn't remember what happened?

Are we sure he was saying that he killed the hosts? Because although they're all staring at the lake full of dead synthetics at that moment, the last thing Strand says to him before he replies "I killed them -- all of them" is that he needs to find out what happened to the hundreds of guests who are unaccounted for. I'm thinking the ambiguity may be deliberate.

Edited by Dev F
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, mac123x said:

Head Delos guy told one of his subordinates to get rid of the two Asian military guys who were on the beach.  I only speak English, so I have no idea what the officers were speaking.  I would have guessed Japanese because I assumed the park was on an uninhabited island somewhere.

Oh, I forgot about that. For some reason I assumed it was sort of a shared jurisdiction in the middle of nowhere. That makes sense that it’s near some Asian countries. 

• Love 3

That ship off shore looked like it had the bow of a Zumwalt-class destroyer, but it appeared to be trimaran -- that particular combination of naval vessel doesn't exist.  Yet.

They did say that this was an island -- though where an island this large with these massive geological features that look like the US Southwest  would be is anyone's guess.  Unless Ford terraformed the entire island for each of the parks.  Though it does shoot down last season's speculation that the park (now parks, plural, at least 6) was on another planet, but we have still yet to see any jet contrails overhead.

Glad the Man in Black has got a new mission.  MIB indicated in a previous episode that in the 30 years he had been coming to WestWorld he had never found the edge of the park.   That dried meat the MIB ate was likely host meat.  I guess.

Here's the big question -- were the flies that were buzzing around all the dead guest bodies (and apparently laying eggs since there were maggots in Ford's face) real flies or host flies ? Because every other animal in the park appears to be a host.

No follow-up on what happened to Armistice -- the outlaw with the full-body snake tattoo -- after she hacked off her own arm.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 7

Once again, I'm mostly invested in Maeve and Bernard's storylines, though I'm not clear on why Maeve needs to keep Lee alive. Can't wait to see Maeve and Clementine's reunion. I'm not crazy about the writers repeating the season one scenario in which a host has to recall how a massacre happened. Hopefully there will be a more inventive subplot. I curious about why Delores killed the Native American host. Dunno why William no longer has a broken arm. So they're on an island with no airport, is that it?

Edited by numbnut
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Here's the big question -- were the flies that were buzzing around all the dead guest bodies (and apparently laying eggs since there were maggots in Ford's face real flies or host flies ?
Because every other animal in the park appears to be a host.

The flies are the only living things in the park. That's why it was such a moment in the pilot when Dolores killed one at the end of the episode.

1 minute ago, numbnut said:

Dunno why William no longer has a broken arm. So they're on an island with no airport, is that it?

A lot of people seem to think his arm was broken by Dolores. She dislocated his shoulder and he was seen babying it at the gala, but treated it a little less gingerly by the time daylight had rolled around.

• Love 11

So did a rewatch and it reminded me that I forgot to mention the nice joke of MIB pissed off that Robertbot was still talking in code and he responds 'Everything here is in code' which was a nice wink of yeah, everyone and everything in that park save the humans was born of computer code. Then again 'real' humans are also biological code aka DNA so yeah everything there is in code.

Sizemore futilely tried to stall by taking off his socks before his shorts. Heh! But he should be proud- his shorts were clean so in all the drama he didn't poop or pee himself!

I love Tessa, but Charlotte still bugs. She's griping at Bernard to help her get to the bunker, than as soon as they get there she's back to surly bossy pants making him clean up her mess to find Abernathy so she can get off the island and even snarking can he handle finding Abernathy. I wish he had been in a better frame of mind to snark back 'Can you operate this hive mind location finder? No? Then stop riding my ass, mmkay?' 

Speaking of the hive mind, that would be the best way for Maeve to find her daughter, wouldn't it? I'm at a loss why she doesn't know the system exists and can't access it since she's given herself such hig level control of the system.

And looking back at the opening conversation between Dolores and Arnold /but I'm veering towards Bernard, I'm thinking that the sea of dead hosts is a con - Bernard either was programmed to believe or agreed to lie to the Deleos people that he killed the hosts so that the search for the group is suspended and/or they're distracted by the identification of so many empty/decoy host bodies that they don't realize the true horde of sentient hosts are somwhere else completely- preparing for making an assault to the mainland. Bernard was left/stayed behind on the beach by Delores as she set out on her mission and he was to run interference. The conversation we see at the beginning of the episode is actually after all the events we're currently watching which is why he's remembering the waking up on the beach as a dream. Dolores is the one in the driver's seat guiding Bernard this time around.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Solace247 said:

A lot of people seem to think his arm was broken by Dolores. She dislocated his shoulder and he was seen babying it at the gala, but treated it a little less gingerly by the time daylight had rolled around.

He was in full action mode, killing that host on the ground. Can't do that with a recently dislocated shoulder, but this is sci-fi so I'll give it a pass.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Dev F said:

Well, since the very first episode it has struck me as ridiculous that humans have built these super capable robots, and the best thing that could be thought to do with them was to build a theme park rated NC-17. If there was a covert strategy all along, aimed at the outside world,  that makes a lot more sense.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, numbnut said:

He was in full action mode, killing that host on the ground. Can't do that with a recently dislocated shoulder, but this is sci-fi so I'll give it a pass.

Oh no, it's totally hilarious how easily mobile his arms are. He technically has a formally dislocated right shoulder and an upper left arm that's been grazed by a bullet. I would think merely steering his horse would be agonizing. 

• Love 7

How does Delos get away with telling some govt to get lost?  Maybe if it was some small, developing country.

But there's been a massacre and humans are still dying and Charlotte says we have to protect our IP first before we can stop all the hosts.

Really?  

Maybe if Delos and other corporations rule the world.  

Look at the reaction in the country and the wolf to Parkland.  That was 17 fatalities and the body count here is way higher.  The park would be shut down so fast and even if by some miracle the govt. didn't crack down, the business would be ruined from the adverse PR.  So preserving the robot code would be moot.  In fact, that code produced killer robots, which tends to be bad for the business of offering rich people the chance to fuck and kill robots.

What is the power source suppose to be?  If the hosts aren't recharged after a couple of days, they're not going to drop?  I can't keep my little iPhone charged more than a day but these giant electromechanical humans and animals could go on indefinitely?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Man, it is clear that the park really had no good preparations for a potential host revolt.  It seems like the humans just got all kinds of fucked up here!  This is what happens when you underestimate robots, people!

Dolores is definitely in a "I don't give a shit who you are: if you're human, you dying!" mood, which isn't very surprising.  It does look like Teddy is a bit shaken by all of this, but I do think he's a "ride or die" guy, and will follow her to the end.  Which judging from that final shot, could be happening very soon (the curse of James Marsden, I guess!)

I like that no one seems to know that Bernard is a host, so he's almost like an undercover agent at this point, even though he really doesn't seem to be down with the mass killing either.  But I have to imagine it is only a matter of time before someone finds out.  Especially if he keeps leaking brain fluid.

The Maeve/Hector/Reluctant Sizemore trio is pretty fun.

Of course, William/Man in Black would get a thrill over the possibility that he could legit die in "the game."

Liked the new credits.  Glad that Louis Herthum (Peter Abernathy) and Talulah Riley (Angela) have been upgraded to regular status, and will hopefully factor in more.  Also noticed Tessa Thompson got moved up quite a bit on the cast list.  I guess being Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnarok during the hiatus sure gets you a boost (and I forgot she's actually working with Chris' bro, too!)

It took me forever to place Gustaf Skarsgard as Karl Strand.  He looks and sounds completely different from his Floki on Vikings.  The dude's a chameleon!

Sweet, they brought back Steven Ogg's character for a few scenes!

Can't wait to see what craziness happens this season!  Still one of the best looking shows around.  And one of the best cast too, although once again, I think Thandie Newton and Jeffery Wright are easily the highlights.

• Love 5

I should have read one of catch up/character reminders because I spent most of the episode mentally referring to everyone as Hey! It's That Guy and then trying to remember the characters' names.

I had to laugh when we were forced to watch Charlotte typing her commands on the screen as if this were an episode of Doogie Howser or Sex and the City.

I loved that the show picked up shortly after the S1 finale left off. I would have felt cheated if we didn't get to see the immediate aftermath of all the chaos and violence. Although I didn't feel bad for the Delos executives, I felt bad for the actors who were traipsing about in wild while wearing tuxedos and dresses. Was Charlotte wearing those cowboy boots at the party or did she put those on after they left? At least she wasn't wearing 4" heels while hiking around outside, but I was imagining her being covered in scratches and bug bites after shooting all of those outdoor scenes. I wish they had found a more flattering dress for her. Tessa Thompson is certainly fit but that dress was doing her absolutely no favors. The style and cut were not good on her and the shiny fabric didn't help either.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I love Tessa, but Charlotte still bugs. She's griping at Bernard to help her get to the bunker, than as soon as they get there she's back to surly bossy pants making him clean up her mess to find Abernathy so she can get off the island and even snarking can he handle finding Abernathy. I wish he had been in a better frame of mind to snark back 'Can you operate this hive mind location finder? No? Then stop riding my ass, mmkay?'... 

...And looking back at the opening conversation between Dolores and Arnold /but I'm veering towards Bernard, I'm thinking that the sea of dead hosts is a con - Bernard either was programmed to believe or agreed to lie to the Deleos people that he killed the hosts so that the search for the group is suspended and/or they're distracted by the identification of so many empty/decoy host bodies that they don't realize the true horde of sentient hosts are somwhere else completely- preparing for making an assault to the mainland. Bernard was left/stayed behind on the beach by Delores as she set out on her mission and he was to run interference. The conversation we see at the beginning of the episode is actually after all the events we're currently watching which is why he's remembering the waking up on the beach as a dream. Dolores is the one in the driver's seat guiding Bernard this time around.

Charlotte annoys me, too. Hoping that she is written with more nuance this season.

That's an interesting observation that Dolores could be guiding Bernard this time. I am curious to learn more about the "awakenings" of the other hosts. Currently, Maeve and Dolores are determining their own course (or so it appears). I hope that Bernard is capable of the same level of sentience. Would he try to mask it in order to remain "undercover" and restore some sense of order? Where would his loyalties lie? 

9 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I think when all is said and done he'll try to put her down to stop the madness. It's one thing to take Westworld as theirs but to infiltrate the mainland for an all out war? Bernard knew exactly how dangerous the evolution would be.

Dolores is killing other hosts as we saw with the "video" removed from the Ghost Nation member's brain. Why is she killing hosts?

I'm starting to get an Animal Farm vibe from the host revolution. The hosts were created, programmed and then abused by humans. It seems logical that they would display the same inhumane tendencies as their creators. Bernard - with Arnold's understanding of what the hosts are capable of - could be in a position of power.

Also...the security woman that found Bernard on the beach had cards in her hand. I think that the cards had text and an image on them. When she saw Bernard, she stopped and looked at one of the cards. Is there a card for each Delos employee working at the park so that the Delos security forces could distinguish them from the hosts?

Edited by Ellaria Sand
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

So that was Teddy that we saw as a dead floating host, right?

It was???  Geez, I completely missed that.  Guess I need to watch again.  And I am a huge Vikings fan and didn't recognize Floki.  

8 hours ago, Ellaria Sand said:

The “package” that Charlotte got out of the park was Peter Abernathy?

Yes.  But we know he hasn't left the park.  Thus mayhem continues.

Epic start to the season.  Poor Bernard, so conflicted about which side he's on.  The scenes in the secret lab were so tense.  First, Charlotte says he must grab the door to register(?) his DNA, but he has no DNA.  The drone hosts?  Very creepy.  His race to replace the fluid before passing out?  Heart stopping.  Then remembering that he killed all the floating hosts.  Chilling.

Charlotte continues to be the weak link.  The actress is way too young to be playing someone with such authority.  (Executive director or whatever her title is?  No.)  Still love Maeve and her fierce mama bear persona and her scene with Hector was surprisingly romantic.  I'm afraid I'll get bored with Dolores and Teddy if all they do is hunt humans all season.  It was wonderful watching her awaken and process all the times she relived the same events, but if she's all one note wrath and Wyatt this season I'll lose sympathy for her.

I wonder if Felix survived.

RIP Little Robert.  (I'm still interested in finding out what host Robert was building in his secret lab.  A replacement for himself?)

7 hours ago, mac123x said:

(I can't remember that host's name, the blonde who first introduced young William to the park)

Angela.

4 hours ago, Solace247 said:

Oh no, it's totally hilarious how easily mobile his arms are. He technically has a formally dislocated right shoulder and an upper left arm that's been grazed by a bullet. I would think merely steering his horse would be agonizing. 

William thinks Jack Bauer is a cry baby.

• Love 13

Someone should tell HBO that the internet exists and that people can see nudity at any time. How about no nudity from either male or female actors?  You can get the same sense of a character’s vulnerability or shame with camera angles and dialogue. 

Teddy seems to be the type that can quickly get on Dolores’ nerves.  I could easily see her putting a bullet in his brain and tossing him in the sea  

Couldn’t a drowned host be brought back to life by being buried in rice?

Edited by Johnny Dollar
  • Love 12

If I was watching this show for the first time, I don't know if I'd be back next week.  I found the whole thing jumbled, confusing and nowhere near as compelling and interesting as last season.

Am I supposed to be sympathizing with Dolores because I'm not.  All she is to me is a murderer and a thug with delusions of grandeur.  Though Thandie Newton is once again very good, I'm not much of a fan of Maeve and her inane plan either.  I still don't get why she wasn't shut down by Sylvester last season the moment that she started showing signs of self-awareness.

Floki is on Westworld!  And of course, his first season in on a beach.

Good work by Jeffrey Wright as usual.  Enjoyed MiB's storyline as well.

I like Tessa but Charlotte and her shitty attitude bothers me as well.

Liked getting confirmation that the other parks exist as well.

I would assume something is up with Hemsworth's character as last we saw he was being waylaid by the natives last season.

I'm disappointed we didn't get to see a full-fledged Teddy Look of Horror and Impotence in this episode.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, benteen said:

If I was watching this show for the first time, I don't know if I'd be back next week.  I found the whole thing jumbled, confusing and nowhere near as compelling and interesting as last season.

I watched last night with a newbie. I tried to explain what was going on but he was still totally confused and a little overwhelmed by all the carnage. Although I will continue to watch, it will be by myself. I will need to watch this episode again because trying to describe while watching meant I lost a lot of information that I’m reading about on here. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Dev F said:

Are we sure he was saying that he killed the hosts? Because although they're all staring at the lake full of dead synthetics at that moment, the last thing Strand says to him before he replies "I killed them -- all of them" is that he needs to find out what happened to the hundreds of guests who are unaccounted for. I'm thinking the ambiguity may be deliberate.

I agree that it is deliberately ambiguous.

Bernard is either shocked or confused by the dead hosts in the lake. When he makes that statement - "I killed them -- all of them" - is he talking as Bernard or Arnold?

The massacre of guests and Delos employees (human ones) will, at some point, require explanation to the outside world. I'm interested to know how Delos will spin it because - obviously - it isn't going to be the truth. Perhaps as some sort of natural disaster, particularly if these parks are located on a remote island.

Edited by Ellaria Sand
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Blakeston said:

I have zero interest in watching a show that goes to great lengths to use camera angles and obscuring objects to hide actors' bodies from the camera. This is a show meant for adults with absolutely ridiculous levels of carnage; no one's going to be damaged by seeing breasts or a penis.

I'm fine with that treatment if the producers decide to do it that way for everyone. In season 1, the female leads were doing head-to-toe full-frontal shots while the only significant male nudity was extras. It felt to me like this was as much about the producers trying to respond to that as it was the hosts turning the tables on the humans in the story.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, benteen said:

I'm disappointed we didn't get to see a full-fledged Teddy Look of Horror and Impotence in this episode.

I cannot wait until we get a Teddy centric episode that allows for his POV about this and his awakening. He's more or less been Dolores' tool and the designated 'loser' in this world. He seems like Bernard - confused, still processing and absorbing although Bernard is waaaay ahead of him. When Teddy 'comes into his own' I think/hope it'll be interesting and he'll play the role of himself which has yet to be determined.

And I hope he crosses paths with Maeve again soon. They play well off each other and I can buy him falling in with her cause - finding her daughter - rather than Dolores' kill them all and take over the world. Dolores is actually more in line with the William/The MIB's line of thinking.

2 hours ago, Haleth said:

William thinks Jack Bauer is a cry baby.

I love me some Jack Bauer but William really is on a level of his own, LOL.  And Ed Harris still is spry! He bobbed, ducked and weaved when those bullets were flying convincingly. And just as convincingly was gingerly moving around after the fact like a bruised old brawler would be.

• Love 6

It is going to be tough to separate comment vs speculations, but here goes:

A. There seems to be at least 3 if not 4 time lines going on:
- Immediately after Ford died
- 11 days after Ford died
- Delores & Arnold/Bernard conversation
- Delores in modern clothing was out and about in a modern city.  This could be flashback from the past, some time between Ford died and Delos army came, or future (Delores said she could see future)

B. Interesting that Maeve was aware she was a host, yet she still looked for her daughter.  Even Seizemroe told her the daughter was just a storyline. 

C. What happened to the 2 technicians that helped Maeve last season?

D. Dolores killed humans and also hosts in the 11 days since she killed Ford.  How much control did Dolores have over other hosts?  Maeve hacked her way through her system and seemed to have admin access to stop & order other hosts.  Perhaps Dolores did not have that access (yet)

E. It had been 11 days, the corpses rot but nobody commented about smell?  When they visited the underground storage room in S1, multiple characters commented about smell down there.

F. Related to D & E, who did maintenance in the 11 days? Maybe those hosts were killed since they did not have enough people or hosts to do maintenance

G. The cards that the female soldier carried.  We do not know if those were employees to save or hosts to extract ;)

H. After 11 days, there were still hundreds of guests left in the park??  It seemed like outside of Delos employees the hosts did not kill the guests???

Edited by DarkRaichu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DarkRaichu said:

After 11 days, there were still hundreds of guests left in the park??  It seemed like outside of Delos employees the hosts did not kill the guests???

My guess is that Delos is much bigger than we thought. Or maybe there are guests in the other worlds?

The most telling line in the whole episode for me was when Bernard asked why they were collecting guest DNA. I think that is where this story is going. 

• Love 7

This is already shaping up to be very different from last season, as hosts and humans play out Ford's final no-holds-barred story where everyone is fair game.  With Dolore's mind having ben merged with Wyatt's by Arnold last season, she could be the big villain this year.  MIB is always interesting.  I enjoyed him shooting creepy Ford kid in the head.  The kid reminded me of the Star Child from Mass Effect.  Anyone who has ever played that knows what I am talking about.  I wonder what Bernard's plan will be, and what Maeve will do once she finds her daughter.  Escape the park for the outside world?  Dolores clearly has world domination plans.  In order to do that she will need to gain total control of the park to start cranking out an android army.

• Love 1