Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion: Got Nose?

This is an all episodes thread for Botched Season 5, because Dr. Terry of the inappropriate humor and Dr. Paul, the nose rebuilding bear, don't generate enough chat for individual episode threads. 

Expect more wonky breasts, puckered tummies, and crooked noses, more Terry making fun of Paul, Paul rolling his eyes, and more heavily modified people desperate for 15 (or more) of fame.

The show returns 09 May 2018. 

• Love 1

I hope boob jobs don't take up most of the season. Terry doesn't do a very good job on them, and they all end up looking relatively the same.

I feel like 99% of the breast implant patients who come in, want huge breasts that don't fit their frame. Then, Terry tries to persuade them to go smaller, but he just ends up doing huge implants anyway. 

• Love 4

I hate that Twitter crap across the bottom quarter of the screen. I don't care what Melissa in Kentucky thinks about Botched. No one asked for this "feature", E.

That "Housewife" lady was a mess. She needs to take a step back from the Botox because her face barely moved. Her upper lip looked like a turtle's. She was too thin for those boobs.

The twin's nose job looked good. She was very pretty anyway and looked much younger than 40.

That guy with the butt implants...no words.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I hate that Twitter crap across the bottom quarter of the screen.

I couldn't see half of the procedures due to that stupid banner. If I want to know what someone is saying about the show on Twitter, I will follow it on Twitter. Which I don't.

She was too thin for those boobs.

She was too thin period. Of course Terry replaced the crusty boobs with equally big ones. They were so floppy too. HATED that "perfect" dress she wore for the reveal.

That guy with the butt implants...no words.

He could barely walk into the docs' office. Sitting must hurt. I can't wait until he starts putting on weight as he ages and those piercings auger in and the implants incapsulate. He is going to be SO adorable! 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

I couldn't see half of the procedures due to that stupid banner. If I want to know what someone is saying about the show on Twitter, I will follow it on Twitter. Which I don't.

She was too thin period. Of course Terry replaced the crusty boobs with equally big ones. They were so floppy too. HATED that "perfect" dress she wore for the reveal.

He could barely walk into the docs' office. Sitting must hurt. I can't wait until he starts putting on weight as he ages and those piercings auger in and the implants incapsulate. He is going to be SO adorable! 

I think her skin is too old to show so much of her skin.  Her belly skin in that dress....yes she has a great figure.  There’s just something about knowing how to dress appropriately. 

• Love 5

I didn't know this show was back for a new season, until I looked at my recorded shows on my DVR. There it was. I watched it with a heavy hand on the FF key. 

The usual mix:

A nice normal non-celebrity human unit who really needs something fixed

plus

A raddled reality teevee stah or similar grade B/C/D celeb

plus

A happy head case deeply into cosmetic surgery/silicone/botox/whatever so they can look like Britney Spears/a cat/an android/Melania Trump.

Throw in some overly personal banter between the docs.

Bake at Southern California room temperature.

Rinse. Repeat for the next episode. 

• Love 9
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, bilgistic said:

I hate that Twitter crap across the bottom quarter of the screen. I don't care what Melissa in Kentucky thinks about Botched. No one asked for this "feature",

My dvr recorded two hours so I thought it was a long episode for the season premiere.  Then, after the first hour was over, the episode started over without the stupid pop-up comments.  Good to know for future reference. 

The dude with the butt implants also had his sweat glands removed?  Ummm . . . I think those are there for a good reason, just sayin' . . . . I'm glad he at least seemed to accept the drs. recommendations to leave well enough alone with both his nose and butt.  His lips were horrible.  In his older pics before all the lip filler he looked cute.  Now he just looks deformed. 

The NJ housewife's boobs looks the same before and after.  Hopefully she was at least more comfortable after.  That crap Dr. Terry pulled out looked positively disgusting. 

• Love 3

yes, what reputable doctor removes sweat glands? wtf? these freaks like this butt implant guy always amaze me. spend your money on a good shrink instead.

i always skip the actual operation parts or i'll vomit. just hearing about it makes me sick.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

yes, what reputable doctor removes sweat glands? wtf? these freaks like this butt implant guy always amaze me.

These freaks are usually in their 20s or early 30s. I always wonder what their bodies are going to be like when they are in their 70s and 80s (if they live that long). They are doing stuff much more destructive than surface tattoos that will just fade and blur *speaking from experience*. We are seeing and hearing about women who had boob jobs getting them removed due to all the problems they had. Think about these guys with all the various muscle implants, gals with butt implants, sweat gland and rib removals, all the various face injections, etc. Gotta wonder.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

These freaks are usually in their 20s or early 30s. I always wonder what their bodies are going to be like when they are in their 70s and 80s (if they live that long). They are doing stuff much more destructive than surface tattoos that will just fade and blur *speaking from experience*. We are seeing and hearing about women who had boob jobs getting them removed due to all the problems they had. Think about these guys with all the various muscle implants, gals with butt implants, sweat gland and rib removals, all the various face injections, etc. Gotta wonder.

I wonder too! 

(And about faded and blurred tattoos. A long time ago, when I was a senior in college, there was a little flurry of a fad of young women around me getting tats. Nothing major, the butterfly on a shoulder or something similar. I gazed over my bod and tried to imagine what a tat would look like after things started to wrinkle and sag. I passed. I'm about to turn 70 and one of these days I may get a tat, if there's a wrinkle-free spot left, on the theory that lotsa stuff has already sagged so maybe that process is kinda done, lol.)

• Love 6
On 5/11/2018 at 8:40 AM, Jeeves said:

I didn't know this show was back for a new season, until I looked at my recorded shows on my DVR. There it was. 

I didn't know it was back on and neither did the DVR!   Even though it's part of our queue the DVR is not recording it.  I had to look for it on the schedule and record it manually because, I guess,  the episodes are not being registered by the system as "new" since they're the final episodes of season 4?  Ah,  Spectrum! so many shitty surprises.

• Love 1
(edited)

Nose job guy wasn't a bad looking guy even with his mashed nose. His girlfriend was a piece of garbage. I wish he would've kicked her to the curb after he felt better about himself after the nose job. Her picking on him about his nose was so wrong. You could tell it bothered him. And her continually talking about getting engaged. Jesus. I hope he leaves her at the altar.

Boob job was eh. They were still uneven after the correction. They conveniently didn't show the corrected tummy tuck scar.

Clown ass lady...why.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 11

Even with his smashed nose, Michael was way out of chinless wonder’s league. The nerve for her to say he’s perfect to her....on the inside. What.a.bitch. He’s going to regret marrying that beast.

Boob job definelty got her work done in an East L.A strip mall. 

My Little Centaur deformed her ass something bad. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, bilgistic said:

Nose job guy wasn't a bad looking guy even with his mashed nose. His girlfriend was a piece of garbage.

What a horrible person. She couldn't even explain what she loved about him. It was almost like she wanted him to keep the defective nose so she could keep grinding on him.

How does clown-ass lady find pants that fit unless she spends a fortune to alter them? I know she has to wear some heavy-duty pants to work and they aren't cheap either. Imagine what she will look like if she ever regains even a little bit of weight.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

My Little Centaur deformed her ass something bad. 

That made me laugh!

6 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

How does clown-ass lady find pants that fit unless she spends a fortune to alter them? I know she has to wear some heavy-duty pants to work and they aren't cheap either. Imagine what she will look like if she ever regains even a little bit of weight.

I was also wondering about what she wears to work. She can't weld in spandex!

• Love 7
(edited)

I just did some detective work. I wanted to see if people disliked Michael's girlfriend like we did. They did.

Michael's hosebeast girlfriend fiancee's name is Kristen Redmond. She is somehow related to the husband of Brandi Redmond on The Real Housewives of Dallas. (I don't watch it, though.) Brandi's married name is Redmond; her husband is Bryan Redmond. Kristen's maiden name is Redmond, so Kristen is related to Bryan, Brandi's husband. Kristen and Brandi tag each other a lot on Twitter, which is how I figured this all out.

Also, Kristen won the sixth season of the Food Network's Worst Cooks in America. She's a "musician". Michael is a pharmacist. He needs to run.

I don't understand why Botched continues to cast reality show whores.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I just did some detective work. I wanted to see if people disliked Michael's girlfriend like we did. They did.

Michael's hosebeast girlfriend fiancee's name is Kristen Redmond. She is somehow related to the husband of Brandi Redmond on The Real Housewives of Dallas. (I don't watch it, though.) Brandi's married name is Redmond; her husband is Bryan Redmond. Kristen's maiden name is Redmond, so Kristen is related to Bryan, Brandi's husband. Kristen and Brandi tag each other a lot on Twitter, which is how I figured this all out.

Also, Kristen won the sixth season of the Food Network's Worst Cooks in America. She's a "musician". Michael is a pharmacist. He needs to run.

I don't understand why Botched continues to cast reality show whores.

Serve that tea girl! Haha

The whole thing was weird. At the reveal party, his Mom introduced herself to her Dad. You would think that after 5 years of dating, the parents would have met before. Her dad seemed rude as well in that short clip. Kind of ignored the  Mom who introduced herself. I guess it runs in the family, since she did say her family makes fun of his nose as well. 

• Love 10
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, LunaMia said:

I knew she looked familiar!  I never would have remembered her from that terrible show, but I watched it (shame!).  I just figured she was your typically blonde boring annoying woman.  I fast forward through the famewhores and the public proposals and the "ha ha" teasing of Paul by Terry.  Makes an hourlong show come in at about 35 minutes.  Perfect!

• Love 4
On 5/17/2018 at 7:48 PM, bilgistic said:

Nose job guy wasn't a bad looking guy even with his mashed nose. His girlfriend was a piece of garbage. I wish he would've kicked her to the curb after he felt better about himself after the nose job. Her picking on him about his nose was so wrong. You could tell it bothered him. And her continually talking about getting engaged. Jesus. I hope he leaves her at the altar.

I apparently have not watched enough episodes of this show, but I wouldn't have immediately thought "Oh, his nose is totally jacked up." It was a good-looking nose to begin with in my estimation, and I LOVE that Dr. Paul called his bitch-assed gf out on her bitch-assery. What a shitty person. I'm hoping decent women will look this guy up and he realizes there are better people out there for him! Glord.

• Love 6

Shocking twist tonight--the person who had shot herself full of black-market silicone was the one the doctors helped. I'm sorry, but her chin didn't look much better after surgery.

The New Jersey woman's new breast implants looked pretty good. Her mom was a bit over the top. The young woman was all of 25 or so. She said she'd gotten implants after college graduation and it was now three years later. Her mom was nagging about grandchildren when her daughter hadn't even been on a date in four years, and hadn't wanted to because of her deformed breasts.

And then the guy with no butt is all, "Yeah, I have no trouble with the ladies! Heh heh!" Oh, to have the confidence of a mediocre white man.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Only on Botched (hopefully?) will we see a daughter asking her mother how her boobs look just before walking out the door on a first date . . .

did daughter also have a wonky eye?

or a grown man having his mother in the exam room while he shows his nakedness to the doctors. not making fun of him, i am truly sorry for what he has gone through. he should have let them help him. 

• Love 3

I wonder why the no-butt guy decided to back out after all that filming. Most likely he had made the decision before the filming began, but it was still a strange segment. I understand not wanting to undergo surgery after all he has gone through, but why even go on TV at this point if he was just going to back out?

I was pleasantly surprised at how well the double bubble boobs were resolved. They still looked jacked in the surgery room, so they did settle out nicely. That was one of Terry's better fixes.

• Love 3

I kept thinking that I doubt the condition she had developed is clinically called "double bubble". I'll have to consult with Dr. Google, but I think Dr. Dubrow came up with that silliness for the show.

Also, I'd really prefer to never see him and Dr. Nassif shirtless again.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bilgistic said:

chr-db164007.jpg

This is what my search yielded.

LOL ... that’s funny! It does sound like something Dr. D would make up trying to be clever and cute. Really though, it can be a complication of implant surgery gone wrong.

(edited)
On 5/17/2018 at 11:18 PM, Galloway Cave said:

How does clown-ass lady find pants that fit unless she spends a fortune to alter them?

Perhaps Ashley Stewart?  I didn't find her behind that big, just that the rest of her wasn't.   I can't call her "clown ass" because she does a job that I certainly could not do, and a job that, according to her, no women but her can do.  Good for her.

I didn't like nose job's girlfriend when she happened to say that when he gets the surgery, "you'll look like Tom Brady."  But I don't have all this hatred for her, and I don't get why.  You see, HE picked her.  That means, to me, something about her is pleasing to him.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Perhaps Ashley Stewart?  I didn't find her behind that big, just that the rest of her wasn't.   I can't call her "clown ass" because she does a job that I certainly could not do, and a job that, according to her, no women but her can do.  Good for her.

Actually, I was referring to the pants that she has to wear for work and forgot to say that in my post! I know she has to wear very specific, thick, heavy-duty pants for that job and they would be hard to tailor. Regardless of her job, to artificially inflate her rear end to that proportion is ridiculous and is sure to cause problems in the future. She is STILL trying to make it larger!

Edited by Galloway Cave
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Actually, I was referring to the pants that she has to wear for for work and forgot to say that in my post! I know she has to wear very specific, thick, heavy-duty pant for that job and they would be hard to tailor. Regardless of her job, to artificially inflate her rear end to that proportion is ridiculous and is sure to cause problems in the future. She is STILL trying to make it larger!

True.  She was confusing to me because most of the people who come on that show with ridiculous expectations, don't have "straight" jobs.  It seemed that "Supa Woman" was a side job, however I've heard DJ's can make a lot of money, so maybe that's why she wanted the implants.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 4:02 PM, Galloway Cave said:

I wonder why the no-butt guy decided to back out after all that filming. Most likely he had made the decision before the filming began, but it was still a strange segment. I understand not wanting to undergo surgery after all he has gone through, but why even go on TV at this point if he was just going to back out?

I think Tristan was hoping they were going to present him with a little more of a sure-fire success.  His problem wasn't just cosmetic - you could see that he had a distinct limp when he was walking.  My heart kind of sank when Dr. Dubrow said he had no gluteus maximus muscle on the one side - I knew that meant it was going to be tough to implant anything, which is exactly what the doctors said. And he doesn't need a synthetic butt implant anyway.   Without the underlying muscle that might make things even more uncomfortable for him.   Unless they could also implant muscle (that's not possible, right? or is it?) that could support the fat pad he's still going to have a functional problem with both sitting and walking.  

Also.  I wonder if Tristan has watched every episode of this show (the way I have!) and thus remembers the guy who had to go through getting the tissue expanders in his scalp to correct the terrible hair transplant.  It took months, looked horrible, and was very painful, as I remember.   And in this case it might not even work.   Why go through that when you've already gone through so much and are very aware how lucky you are to be alive?

On the other hand, they initially told Rajee they couldn't remove her cement fillers and the next season they figured out how to do it.  It would be great if that happened here.

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I didn't like nose job's girlfriend when she happened to say that when he gets the surgery, "you'll look like Tom Brady."  But I don't have all this hatred for her, and I don't get why.  You see, HE picked her.  That means, to me, something about her is pleasing to him.

My hunch is that, because he'd always been picked on about his nose by kids in school, family, etc., he thought he didn't deserve any better than his skank girlfriend that also picked on and belittled him. I hope the surgery made him feel better about himself and helped him realize that he didn't deserve to be treated the way he was by her.

• Love 6

Two excellent outcomes last night.  The nose looked perfect as did the boobs.

I'm losing my sense of humor with the freaks who come in and want crazy stuff done.  I really don't like people who think they should be able to make a living just by being outrageous and shocking.  I blame the Kardashians. 

• Love 11

That nose lady...wow. Not that it matters, but her hair looked like a wig. It was just very odd looking.

I don't understand why she all of the sudden moved out as soon as she got the nose job. Was she working? What was keeping her from moving out before?

I love my cats, but I don't love my cats.

I'm really tired of the "no homo" "jokes" between the docs.

No words for the clown duo.

I thought the boob job lady's boyfriend was her dad at first, and was like, why is her dad going to the exam room with her?? Ha!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

I thought the boob job lady's boyfriend was her dad at first, and was like, why is her dad going to the exam room with her?? Ha!

OMG ? I thought he was her Dad too! Lol 

• Love 1

Also hate the banter between the 2 doctors, they come off so unprofessional because of it.  Remember that show on Lifetime, atlanta plastic? I wish it lasted more seasons than 2, the doctors were soooo professional and they did many different types of surgeries besides just noses and boobs.

• Love 1

If they continue with the annoying Twitter comments on screen, they need to work on the timing. I saw Boob Lady's "before" picture with a comment about Cat Lady's cat. Imagine seeing a wrinkly chest with the Twitter comment, "It's Mr. Bigglesworth!" 

• Love 1

Cat/nose woman- her mom looked like her big sister (although their coloring was so different). I suspect that if the patient had done her hair/makeup and dressed up at the start, she would still have looked pretty good. She did look gorgeous after, though.  Ugh at the 'now I can start my life' crap.

I don't think the doctors realize they're not that interesting or attractive; I really don't care about their sexual/macho rivalry issues.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Cat/nose woman- her mom looked like her big sister (although their coloring was so different). I suspect that if the patient had done her hair/makeup and dressed up at the start, she would still have looked pretty good. She did look gorgeous after, though.  Ugh at the 'now I can start my life' crap.

I don't think the doctors realize they're not that interesting or attractive; I really don't care about their sexual/macho rivalry issues.

It's Dubrow who always starts things.  I think Dr. Nassif always seems a bit embarassed.

• Love 7

Thank dog for the DVR. I absolutely could not watch this show in real time. I make liberal use of the FF key, especially for the "banter" between the docs which is getting lamer/ickier by the week, and for the obligatory freak patients who are almost never as interesting to me as they are trying to be (or think they are). 

I thought cat woman was annoying AF. I empathized with her mother who was so obviously trying to evict her and get her own damn house back. 

• Love 2

I'm so, so, so tired of the famewhores that come on this show. That guy who "impersonates" Britney Spears was RIDICULOUS. His hair looked like a handful of straw, and he had so much filler in his cheeks and lips that he looked like a chipmunk.

I'm on the fence about the boob job Terry did. It looked a bit unbalanced. I know it was a difficult case, but maybe he shouldn't have gone so big with the implant in the naturally smaller breast.

I feel bad for saying that I'm getting tired of Rajee. She's a lovely person, but she's been on the show three times now.

• Love 5

as far as the nut bags go, i've said it before. take the money you would spend on plastic surgery and see a psychiatrist.  rajee does seem like  a nice woman, why are her cheeks/face so large though? 

Rajee had a ton of black-market/non-medical-use silicone(?) injected into her face. The stuff in her cheeks had migrated and calcified over the years. She saw the doctors a couple of seasons ago, along with one of the whoriest of the famewhores, "Frenchie", from Rock of Love on VH1. The doctors said they couldn't operate on her at first.

She was back on the next season and somehow they were able to operate on her and get some of the stuff out of her face. They couldn't get it all out without risking damage to her nerves/skin/whatever else, but they made a marked improvement.

As you saw this week, more of the filler had migrated and hardened, so the doctors went in again to remove the nodules. They gave her an eye lift at the same time because the cheek filler was weighing down her lower lids and corners of her eyes.

I assume that, in theory, she's going to continue to have the same problems and need additional surgery.

• Love 5

I was surprised Tristan didn’t go for it especially after dropping drawers on tv but I can understand not being ready for an extensive treatment plan after going through so much. Never thought he’d be such a lady’s man  

I can’t believe they told him he has cancer without his mother being there. That seems extremely poor form  

@bilgistic I agree that nose guy is use to feeling like he doesn’t deserve much because of his nose and settled for her. She’s a real bitch about it and he needs to kick her to the curb. She’s a fat heifer with an ugly soul. Move along. Plus I didn’t think he look deformed until he flattened out his nose thinking that can’t be normal. 

I felt bad for the double bubble girl with her mom pressuring her to give her grandkids. It’s likely she’ll have some issues with that with all the scar tissue from the endo. Hopefully not but she doesn’t need her mom chiming in. 

• Love 2

Dr. Nassif did a really good job on the woman's face. I can't remember her name.

Dr. Dubrow did a good job on Sharon's butt. I remember her name because she had it tattooed on her arm. I have to admit that she and her best friend made me a little misty-eyed.

And another week, another set of clown tits. She and her husband talked an awful lot about how into her boobs that he was, but I picked up a different vibe from him.

• Love 2

I was thinking if the Dog Bite Girl got a little bit of filler on the other half of her upper lip, you wouldn't be able to tell she had any problem with her lips. But Paul did do a nice job on them.

2 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I remember her name because she had it tattooed on her arm

Who the hell tattoos their own name on their arm in one inch high letters? That was so weird. I'm a little divided on her being a 911 operator. Her booty was excellent after surgery, though. I was wondering what those deep holes were on her thighs. Major dimples?

Clown Tits. I would really like to see her boob skin in 10-15 years, when it is dying and peeling away. I get the feeling Dyson (or whatever his name was) won't be so enamored with them or giggling with her about being so ca-razzzy. 

• Love 2