Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Wrath

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

Jesus didn't want to kill anyone all season but now all of a sudden he is cool with Rick and Michonne being taken out?  If that is what it comes down too?  Unless they just lock them away but still lol.

Negan was fine when he just stood there and cried.

Knew Eugene would help the group out.

I am so over Crazy Morgan glad he going.

No idea what to say honestly.  Still wish more people had been killed off. Why are Tara and Rosita still here?

Instead of new threat the group will be against each other? New twist but still the same story.

• Love 12

"We ain't gonna lose shit!' Jerry FTW.

When is Rick going to realize he has a six shooter?

What was the deal with the blighted regions? Is it new, or did I just miss it before?

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, EllipticalAddicted said:

Amazingly, I hate Maggie even more.

Especially for her confiding in "Everyone deserves to live even if it means we take food out of our peoples' mouths to feed them" Jesus.

OH, gee - will Rick and Michonne perhaps taunt Negan a second time? That'll learn 'im.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Why the need for the big mutiny planning by Maggie? Why can't she just walk into Negan's private room and blow his brains out? What are  his protectors - Rick and Michonne - going to do? Kill her? Drive her out in the middle of nowhere and dump her? Rick doesn't think she's justified in killing ol' BigMouth? This is so fucking stupid I almost like it.

Exactly shes big mad. Ok then plot to kill Negan not Rick and Michonne

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, peach said:

I didn't watch, but that's what I was coming to ask?  Why does Maggie need Rick's permission to kill her husband's murderer?

I guess she'll need to wait til Michonne isn't around and can't tackle her and stop her from harming Negan. Michonne, you don't have to do everything your boyfriend says, you know. I wonder if Michonne would react if Negan had killed Ricky and someone prevented her from finishing him(Negan) off. Oh, but it was only Glenn, so not her problem.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Why the need for the big mutiny planning by Maggie? Why can't she just walk into Negan's private room and blow his brains out? What are  his protectors - Rick and Michonne - going to do? Kill her? Drive her out in the middle of nowhere and dump her? Rick doesn't think she's justified in killing ol' BigMouth? This is so fucking stupid I almost like it.

Again, such an easy thing to do. Make a distraction that drives Rick and (poor) Michonne from Negan's side and then kill him. Rick can then compare partial bloody hand prints again or find a single hair or something and use his amazing CSI skills and find out who murdered him.

From everything I've read I guess I even won't be watching the freaking Season Finale.

• Love 4

I have put up with a metric butt ton of fuckery in this show, but Rick allowing Negan to live  because of Carl's stupid vision that made no sense to begin with, has me ready to cut ties. 

Rick doesn't deserve to be denigrated to prop Negan. I am so angry.

• Love 24
Just now, catrox14 said:

Rick doesn't deserve to be denigrated to prop Negan.

Considering what The Gimple has turned him into, yes, he does deserve it.

2 minutes ago, Smad said:

Make a distraction that drives Rick and (poor) Michonne

Why "poor"? She's a strong, adult woman of normal intelligence and if she chooses to be the obedient "little woman" and do what her man says, ignoring the extreme pain Maggie was enduring, she too deserves whatever she gets.

• Love 2

Ho hum.

good things:  no dick talk.

bad things: rick should be a zombie after getting sliced by Negan, the man who not only devised a plan to contaminate the saviors weapons, but carried around a bucket to keep them dipped.  Father pee, who was smacked in the stomach by the contaminated bat should be a zombie.  Maggie apparently wants to keep a faughtin’ and Uh killin’.  You ‘uns, she has bin gestatin’ Uh zahgote fir thirty two hunnerd months she got frum her duhceased husband and now and wants some sweet revenge.

this was shitty.  I swear that when the Oceanside ladies attacked some ‘90s blockbuster music swelled.  But good for Aaron, recovering from his bout with dumbassery and suches. 

• Love 19

Watched the last ten minutes to verify what I thought would happen, and I was right.  Negan is still alive.  Rick, Michonne, I realize that Negan's endless idiot speeches can make your ears bleed, but they won't actually kill you so the two of you droning on endlessly to Negan - WON'T KILL HIM.

So they've gone from yakking on and on about killing Negan, and NOT doing it, to yak about taking out Rick and Michonne because Daryl, Maggie and Jesus' record for getting things done is so much better than Rick's, except not.  {face palm}

You know who got things done - Carl and Shiva, and at one time Carol, and Michonne before she became Rick's girlfriend.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Considering what The Gimple has turned him into, yes, he does deserve it.

This is my point though. He's fucked up Rick so much that I would rather Rick be killed off than have this crap. It's not okay for me.

• Love 6

*heavy sigh*

I did actually have a moment of hope for a course correction when Rick cut Negan. I should have known better. There will be no course correction. TPTB don't care how many viewers they lose, all they want to do is prove how "smart" and "edgy" they are...the audience is Clearly not smart enough to see their "genius". (insert eye roll here)

I was smart enough to bail on Sleepy Hollow before the last season started. Will I be smart to enough to bail on this gong show?

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

You know who got things done - Carl and Shiva, and at one time Carol, and Michonne before she became Rick's girlfriend.

Except when Carl smuggled himself to the Sanctuary and killed the Saviors standing next to Negan but couldn't hit Negan himself who was a few feet in front of him. Not his fault though. "Never harm Negan" must have gotten imprinted into his DNA by Daddy Rick.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Why "poor"? She's a strong, adult woman of normal intelligence and if she chooses to be the obedient "little woman" and do what her man says, ignoring the extreme pain Maggie was enduring, she too deserves whatever she gets.

Because poor Michonne didn't deserve to be turned into this. And I knew she would once she got with Rick and why I didn't want them to hook up. I'm sad for what happened to a once great character, hence 'poor'.

• Love 14

Glen is not the only person dead at the hands of the Saviors. Just about everyone lost someone to this war. She let Darryl make it and he was indirectly responsible..

I dont like that Negan is alive but going after Rick and Michonne is just unnecessary drama. Move the story along already.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Smad said:

Because poor Michonne didn't deserve to be turned into this. And I knew she would once she got with Rick and why I didn't want them to hook up. I'm sad for what happened to a once great character, hence 'poor'.

I never thought they would turn Michonne, the warrior to 'poor Michonne' but its happened.

I understand that Maggie is bitter and I even understand that she hates Rick for what he's doing.  But Michonne didn't restrain Maggie from hurting Rick.  She restrained Maggie to keep her safe.  Michonne is a good woman whose loyalty has led her astray.  i wish Maggie would go upside Michonne's head with a rock and remind Michonne who she used to be.  And remind her of that night when Negan beat Glenn and Abraham to death.  TWO women lost their men that night (three if you count Rosita) so Michonne should put herself in those women's position and think about what she would do. 

I don't know what the fuck is going on with Daryl.  Has he forgotten that night when he and the Claimers found Rick, Michonne and Carl?  And how he and Michonne used to travel together looking for the governor and scouting?  Forget what he owes Rick because Rick has betrayed everyone.  He should remember what he owes Michonne.

This is what I get for tuning in.  I haven't watched for a while and it's been GOOD.  I tune in tonight and I'm neck deep in fuckery.  I really hope that next season is Danai's last on this piece of shit show.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Smad said:

Yeah. None of them deserved to be turned into unsympathetic, stupid bumblers and incompetent fools, which is what they all are now - every last one. Michonne is lucky TPTB let her stay non-stupid so long. Look at Daryl. They turned him into a muttering, useless fuckup a couple of seasons ago.

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, econ07 said:

Dear Koral, I am writing to give you a synopsis of the war.  On the first fortnight since your passing, I led the troops into battle, certain of our triumph.  We took out a trap and established a fortified position in the middle of an open field.  Then, our enemy kindly instructed us how we would be killed and disemboweled, and yet against all odds, I held out irrational faith that the outcome would turn in our favor.  Finally, through the power of positive thought, I caused all the saviors guns to backfire, thus disabling the enemy.  With the conclusion at hand, I valiantly marched up the hill, cried mercy to Negan by hailing your philosophy of peace, and then I slit his throat.

P.S.  I broke Morgan.

RIght there - prime example of why I continue to watch this dreck. Nearly laughed my dick off.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

RIght there - prime example of why I continue to watch this dreck. Nearly laughed my dick off.

Soooo...I continue to watch this as a comedy, then come here to enjoy the snark? (...and creativity. Everyone here is far more creative than any of the show's writing team...)

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, peach said:

I didn't watch, but that's what I was coming to ask?  Why does Maggie need Rick's permission to kill her husband's murderer?  Why does this require "overthrowing" anyone?  Just. Kill. Him.

It makes no sense. Negan killed Glenn & Abraham & countless other members from Alexandria & indirectly Carl. Keeping Negan alive is idiotic.

Why is the show trying to antagonize it's fans?

Morgan was right. Rick killed people in the bar two weeks ago that helped him. Now it's OK to keep Negan alive?

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, shanndee said:

Everyone here is far more creative than any of the show's writing team...)

They are, and I must take a moment to monologue about how I admire the way everyone can so well multi-task in the Live Chat thread. I joined for the first time and found it difficult to juggle my laptop, mute the ads, read the CC, watch the show and comment on it all at the same time. Kudos to you all who work so hard to make it worth our while to watch this huge, steaming pile of cow manure.

Edited by AngelaHunter
"menare"? lol, this show is making me stupid too.
  • Love 5