Type keyword(s) to search

Taken Season 2 All Episodes Talk

Drogo

On 4/10/2018 at 10:13 PM, supri said:

I started watching for Clive Standen (?) and Jennifer Beals (??) but now my favorite moments are with Adam Goldberg and Jessica Lisa Camacho. They add much needed levity to the whole operation. 

On a more shallow note does anyone notice how Clive's hair color changes every episode and he has no stubble continuity scene to scene? Is he using Sun-In, like, whaa? 

I have had this ridiculous crush on Adam Goldberg for 10 years! I just love that guy. I love his full, thick head of hair. 

Anywho - what is up with Clive Standen's hair? It looks like a bad wig or something. Maybe I'm just used the Rollo hair, but I feel like that hair is just a terrible wig. 

13 hours ago, mccartygirl said:

I have had this ridiculous crush on Adam Goldberg for 10 years! I just love that guy. I love his full, thick head of hair. 

Anywho - what is up with Clive Standen's hair? It looks like a bad wig or something. Maybe I'm just used the Rollo hair, but I feel like that hair is just a terrible wig. 

I think they just don't know what style to go with so they go with the blandest almost 70's style side part they can.  No one looks their best with that hair.  I think it would work OK if they gave it a bit of a mussed up look or cut it a little shorter and made it a little spiky in the front.  But otherwise I really haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

On 4/21/2018 at 4:49 PM, SMama said:

Was this episode preempted? 

I was going to post about the Password episode, but that thread is locked for some reason. Taken hasn't been shown since that episode, it got yanked by the network. Word is the remaining few episodes will air at 8 PM Saturdays starting May 26.

On 4/27/2018 at 6:57 PM, nitrofishblue said:

This sucks, I really liked this show. Guess I am in the minority.

Yeah I liked it too, I thought this season was an improvement over last season, seemed more focused and the characters just gelled better with each other.

I wonder why the girl decided to move into the guest house, instead of going back to where she was living. She had a nice foster mother and foster siblings that seems to look up to her, a nice job and a car. Even though the government would stop paying for her soon, I am sure if she offered to pay and help take care of the kids, the lady would let her stay.  She could still do her CIA training. The show acted like where she was living was so horrible.