Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Black Knight said:

and their relationship hasn't been toxic like Calzona's. 

Because it's existed for barely a season. 

Arizona's "everybody leaves me" spiel bothered me because she seems to have forgotten that her and Callie were divorced for over a year (maybe two with the time jump after Derek's death?) by the time Callie left for NY. Not to mention that it was her who bought the plane tickets and told Callie to take Sofia. It wasn't like Arizona gave Callie a "pick me, choose me, love me" option and Callie chose otherwise. And if we're to dig deep to Callie being the one to end their marriage, then Arizona technically left Callie first when she cheated on her. And then there's Africa where Arizona admitted to being a person who bails when things get hard. I just find it very annoying when the writers fudge continuity for the sake of trying to sell a new relationship and compare it to the older (and better).

In any case, it is apparent that the goal is to make the Dr. Minnick rebound Arizona's new twu wuv. Boring. Next! 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:18 PM, Good Queen Jane said:

I definitely heard Amelia say ex sister-in-law. I remember wondering who that would be.

I watched the show with the captions on, and it said "sister-in-law," not "ex sister-in-law."

17 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Wait, where did the idea of Harper Avery fathering Meredith come from? I thought the speculation was that HA was actually Jackson's father, not grandfather. But they specifically said Ellis wasn't a victim of Harper's, and they have never hinted at a consensual affair between Ellis and Harper. 

I'm going to claim credit/blame for that. I posted above how my first thought (when Catherine said she needed to tell Meredith the truth) is Catherine was going to tell Meredith that Ellis was harassed plus HA got Ellis pregnant. . . dun dun dun! HA is Meredith's father! Of course that's not what happened but kind of expected them to go full soap with that. . .

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I'm going to claim credit/blame for that. I posted above how my first thought (when Catherine said she needed to tell Meredith the truth) is Catherine was going to tell Meredith that Ellis was harassed plus HA got Ellis pregnant. . . dun dun dun! HA is Meredith's father! Of course that's not what happened but kind of expected them to go full soap with that. . .

I hope not.  Meredith doesn't need a third loser parent.  She already drew the short straw with both Ellis and Thatcher.  Meredith annoys me sometimes, but she is a lot nicer than I would be.  I wouldn't have wanted anything to do with Ellis, Thatcher, or Derek.

I liked Callie and Arizona originally, but they got treated the same way all the couples on this show do.  The writers break them up over and over again, put them back together without really dealing with their problems, and then end them for good.

I wonder how a stoned Alex would have interacted with a stoned Meredith, Cristina and Izzy.

26 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I hope not.  Meredith doesn't need a third loser parent.  She already drew the short straw with both Ellis and Thatcher.  Meredith annoys me sometimes, but she is a lot nicer than I would be.  I wouldn't have wanted anything to do with Ellis, Thatcher, or Derek.

I liked Callie and Arizona originally, but they got treated the same way all the couples on this show do.  The writers break them up over and over again, put them back together without really dealing with their problems, and then end them for good.

I wonder how a stoned Alex would have interacted with a stoned Meredith, Cristina and Izzy.

It doesn't look like they are going to make HA's Meredith's dad but that would be the ultimate crazy. And then Lexi would no longer have been her sister. .

I liked Callie and Arizona too. I was hoping they'd have them work through their problems and stay together; I guess not possible since Callie was leaving the show but maybe would have been better to have them work things out and leave together for a fellowship or whatever.

• Love 2