Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19: Reiki Breaky Heart

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The most frightening thing to me about Tom/Tom is the fact that Schwartz will be around alcohol night after night and will he be able to be around it without imbiding himself.

These people have no concerns about things like that.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I floooooove this!! Did you make this up? May I use it? I know many DSs!

I totally stole it from one of my favorite new shows, Killing Eve.  (If you haven't watched it, you should, just for that little gem!).  ;--)

• Love 3
On 17/04/2018 at 11:33 AM, heatherchandler said:

he only reason Lisa VP brought them in at ALL is because she knows that they command a lot of money when they do appearances at other bars - like 10,000 or more an appearance.  She obviously saw that and realized that she would be able to get people into a bar if people knew that the Toms would be there.  I don't know if she is clever or evil - she figured out a way to get the Toms to pay HER to appear at the bar each night.

Wow, great thinking...I bet your exactly correct.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Silo said:

Anyone who says Brittany is just staying with him for the show has been privileged enough to have never participated in or been privy to a completely codependent and toxic relationship. Because folks, this is what that looks like.

I agree. I know it's frustrating to watch, but I think this is a woman with incredibly low self esteem. She feels like a failure if she can't save her relationship, if she can't save Jax. I really don't see Brittany as a fame whore. She's not perfect, but I don't think that's her reason for hanging onto Jax. At all. 

19 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I hate to defend Patrick (the guy is a douche) but it’s not really man-splaining when Stassi is ASKING him questions. And who doesn’t know what “clerical” means? But Patrick’s analogy was dumb, and you can tell he likes to use what he thinks are big words to impress people. He used most of them incorrectly, though, which makes it sooo much better. 

I really hate the term mansplaining, because I feel like there are just condescending assholes who think they know everything. Male or female. My FIL is like that, but with ANYONE. I see Patrick that way too. And yea, I can't get too mad about it in this case because Stassi plays dumb with him on purpose. She knows what "clerical" means!

• Love 7
On 4/17/2018 at 9:48 AM, OldButHappy said:

To me, he looked very meth-y during that conversation - sweaty, rapid speech, and confusing analogies...

I've always thought he has a weird way of speaking ... tone, choice of words and analogies, etc.  "Meth-y" is a good description.  Although I often wonder if he's trying to come off as extra smart for the camera.  People pretending to be smarter than they are come off dumber than they are.  Patrick is like this, I think.  He's trying waaayyy too hard. 

• Love 7

I'm waiting for Sandavol to start resenting Schwartz. They each put the same dollar amount but Sandavol's the actual bartender and will do most of the work.

Also, count me in as another one who thinks that much of Jax's unhappiness stems from Ken/Lisa partnering up with the Toms and not him.  That, coupled with the fact that he's the oldest cast member with the least amount going for him...

• Love 13

I’m so happy for Katie and her happiness. Really.

Me, too, and I hope her site does well. Katie's fashion and hair have been questionable at times, but her makeup is almost always on point. I'm guessing she developed and honed that talent following her accident.

In the end, all i can hope is that their birth control never fails. 

Pull, spray and pray...so, no worries!

Ok, am I the only one who thinks Patrick is hot??  Anyone??

giphy.gif

• Love 7
On 4/17/2018 at 3:38 PM, ElisaMarie said:

Believe it or not, I had a proud Mom moment during tonight’s episode. My 16 year old daughter walked into the room during the Stassi Patrick conversation, watched for about 15 seconds, said “this guy is a douche,” and walked out of the room. ?

Good for her, and YOU, for teaching your daughter enough about life for her to recognise a toxic person when she sees one.

Stassi thinks that Patrick was 'mansplaining', but that's not it at all.  He's just a douche.  In Australia, we refer to someone like that as a wanker.  Don't say myopic when talking about relationships thinking that using 'alternative words' will make you sound educated and smart.  It doesn't.  Using Big Words when it's not necessary instantly makes you seem desperate and like you're trying too hard.  Like the time when he said 'galvanise'.  WTF?!!  As mentioned, he's an effing WANKER!

In next week's previews - has effing Jax burying his face in his hands and 'crying' - don't ever fall for his tears, They're All Fake!

• Love 10
On 4/17/2018 at 8:14 AM, sadiebyuca said:

I agree with each of you.  I'm starting to think that Brittany is trying to "hang in there" longer than Stassi to prove that SHE loves Jax more, SHE tried harder than Stassi did, that HER relationship was better and that Jax just needed a good woman like her.  

Everyone keeps telling her that she's the best thing that's ever happened to Jax and I think it's gone to her head.....in the wrong way.

Omg...exactly what I was getting ready to post! Yes...ITA.

Under all that southern charm Brittany puts on...is some serious manipulation which was initially stoked on by “Momma Sherri” from the start...IMO.

what..with Momma having watched the show previously from season one...knowing Jax was single at the time (Brit SUPPOSEDLY hadn’t watched VPR ..yeah...right...)

Anyway..Momma was at the point of ‘fandom’ to follow and know the VPR cast was in Las Vegas at the time Brittany “happened” to run into and meet them all.

fast forward...

at this point I believe Brittany knows she’s safe on the show with or without Jax...

HOWEVER..like you said...

Brit wants to ‘outdo’ any of his previous relationships i.e. Stassi...to prove she could..which must mean Jax loved her most of all...

the saccharine sweet is a bit much...and once in awhile I’ll see that look in Brittany eyes...especially with Stassi’s during the last one on one convo...that there’s a deep down competition.

she enjoys the constant adulation ...she’s probably been propped up and praised here in WeHo than she has ever been in Kentucky....

the worse Jax acts the better Brittany looks to ppl. 

Deep down like Momma...she likes the bad boys..falls in love with and want to fix all of them...

HOWEVER...with this bad boy Jax..

it’ll pay off...

well it ALREADY HAS paid off...for the whole Kentucky fam! With their spin off show... Now Momma Sherri is a celebrity!

now she’s just in another competition..years with Jax

hell...she was a pageant girl after all...competive deep down

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

it’ll pay off...

well it ALREADY HAS paid off...for the whole Kentucky fam! With their spin off show... Now Momma Sherri is a celebrity!

now she’s just in another competition..years with Jax

hell...she was a pageant girl after all...competive deep down

Yes!!!!  On the after show, Brittany has several times said "I've been with him for three years now."  She's very keen on proving she is the Jax authority, when they've all known him much longer.

Then they shower her with praises and tell her she deserves the best man alive and she lights up.  They make fun of him and she laughs. She's STILL laughing about Scheana trying to set her up with Adam. I would never let my "friends" talk about the man I'm in love with and want to have children with the way they talk about him.  She just laughs it off. 

Did you hear her say that "even if things don't work out with me and Jax," he'll still stay in the kids' lives?!?!?!  On the after show, they all told her that having a child with him would be the kick in the head he needs to straighten up his life.  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Love 4
On 4/17/2018 at 1:27 AM, ivygirl said:

On another note: Billie was sure nosing her way into ALL the conversations at the party! Sheesh! 

Yep.  

On 4/16/2018 at 11:52 PM, VagueDisclaimer said:

I fully expect at the reunion for Jax to use his father’s illness and death as an excuse for his emotional abuse and rage-filled behavior. And i fully expect Brittany to use it as well as her reasoning for forgiving him and getting back together with him. 

In the end, all i can hope is that their birth control never fails. 

100% to both comments. However, I think she's going to get pregnant on purpose.  It's not going to be a BC failure. 

On 4/17/2018 at 12:26 AM, Jextella said:

I have no more sympathy for Brittany.  She's made her choice with her eyes wide open.  I think she cares for Jax a great deal, but I think she cares for her role on the show more and if forced to choose, she'd go with the show.   

I'm off the poor Brittany train, as well.  She becomes fiercely and irrationally loyal to him and it's old.  Everyone in the country has begged her to leave and promised to help her.  She wants to stay. 

• Love 2

I check their twitter accounts occasionally and here is what I found on Jax's (replying to something someone said):

I appreciate all of this.. I was a mess but each day has gotten better, I’ll never be perfect I know this, but I do know that I have the best partner a guy can ask for, and all I care about is being the best I can for her here on out. Thanks again means a lot

To be honest I was at the bottom of the barrel, lost, insecure my father was dying ..I hated myself and I thought it was the right thing to do because I was bringing her down. I am not perfect and I will never be but I am working very hard on myself .

Cont... I realized later that @BNCartwright is my angel and she makes me want to be a better man. We are in a great place now the best we have ever been, but it takes work, just know that I am working hard and thank you to all who watch.

• Love 2

And this from the episode when James "hung out" with Kristin:

@TomSandoval1 @twschwa @mrjaxtaylor you guys lied, Tom Sandoval asked James did he hung out with Kristen. And James said yea a little bit. Hung out not hooked up. So apologize to James and Kristen. You guys are like females always gossiping. Ugh!

Jax replied:  Oh cause you where around us all day, we didn’t start filming till noon some of us. we talked all mornin and got 47738 answers out of his mouth I can’t help they only showed the one where he said “hung out”...you will see who is right in the end.

Sooo.....wonder if something DID happen between Kristin and James??

• Love 2

In past seasons I did like Brittany but I agree 100% that she’s in this relationship and sticking with it because of something else. Maybe more tv time, or maybe as others have been saying to prove a point to    all his other girlfriends, thinking that she will put in more effort and etc and hoping he does give HER a ring.  

And again.. it’s not an excuse but I do feel like we have a missing piece of Jax’s erratic behavior that to me has to have something with his dad. Yes he has acted like this before but I don’t know.. it doesn’t feel right when I see his friends talking interviews about how he needs medication when  he was dealing with real stuff at the time. That bothers me and I’m not even a Jax fan. It just feels strange. 

I really like katie this season. I’m glad they are talking about her accident, I’ve sort of known about it before, I remember a couple years ago both Tom and Kristen made Instagram posts about it on the anniversary it happened and on one of Stassis podcast episodes when katie was on, Stassi and she talked about it because Katie was scheduled at SUR with Stassi and couldn’t go obviously because of her accident. 

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:30 PM, Stan39 said:

I hate to defend Patrick (the guy is a douche) but it’s not really man-splaining when Stassi is ASKING him questions. And who doesn’t know what “clerical” means? But Patrick’s analogy was dumb, and you can tell he likes to use what he thinks are big words to impress people. He used most of them incorrectly, though, which makes it sooo much better. 

Administrative would have been the term he was looking for.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, metalchik said:

I check their twitter accounts occasionally and here is what I found on Jax's (replying to something someone said):

I appreciate all of this.. I was a mess but each day has gotten better, I’ll never be perfect I know this, but I do know that I have the best partner a guy can ask for, and all I care about is being the best I can for her here on out. Thanks again means a lot

To be honest I was at the bottom of the barrel, lost, insecure my father was dying ..I hated myself and I thought it was the right thing to do because I was bringing her down. I am not perfect and I will never be but I am working very hard on myself .

Cont... I realized later that @BNCartwright is my angel and she makes me want to be a better man. We are in a great place now the best we have ever been, but it takes work, just know that I am working hard and thank you to all who watch.

These three tweets were written by someone in PR.

18 hours ago, metalchik said:

@TomSandoval1 @twschwa @mrjaxtaylor you guys lied, Tom Sandoval asked James did he hung out with Kristen. And James said yea a little bit. Hung out not hooked up. So apologize to James and Kristen. You guys are like females always gossiping. Ugh!

Jax replied:  Oh cause you where around us all day, we didn’t start filming till noon some of us. we talked all mornin and got 47738 answers out of his mouth I can’t help they only showed the one where he said “hung out”...you will see who is right in the end.

THIS tweet, on the other hand, was definitely by Jax. 

STOP using your father's illness and death as an excuse for being a sociopath.  You were that way years and years and years before anything happened to him.  You're just trying to gain sympathy from people.  Makes you even more disgusting.  Please don't fall for this bullshit.  None of this "Things are different when your parent dies" excuse.  NO.  People like Jax do NOT deserve special treatment from anyone.

• Love 4

I'm going to take a moment and commend Jax for doing the right thing, for once in his life, and (trying) to break up with Brittany. He gets a lot of grief, and he's still selfish and not a great guy, but he tried to end a toxic relationship after everyone has pointed out that he always waits for the girl to break up with him to appear blameless. Not saying I approve of him or most of his actions, but this one time he did the right thing. Not sure what more people can do for Brittany at this point. This is her responsibility now. 

• Love 5
On 4/19/2018 at 6:53 AM, metalchik said:

Here's the problem with Jax' response. When he was originally telling Brittany, he went to bed at 7am. Kristen, James, and maybe Schwartz were up until at least 8 or 9am. Schwartz went to bed for a couple of hours before they started filming at noon. When were they talking all morning? Even according to his own recollection, Jax, Schwartz, and Sandoval were stinking drunk in their respective rooms that morning and not up collectively gossiping about James and Kristen. Literally every one of the guys talks about when they got to bed and they all went to bed insanely late/early in the morning. However, none of them outlasted Kristen and James. And it's highly doubtful that these idiots after going to bed at 7am were able to wake back up at 9am to talk about Kristen and James for a couple of hours. We've seen them be insanely late when they went to bed at 3am. Nor would they be questioning if Schwartz was still drunk if they had been up for hours with him. Jax lies as a matter of habit and is too dumb to realize he's been caught because the facts don't work out in his favor.

• Love 8

What the fuck is wrong with Patrick? Was he drunk or high during that conversation? Why does he look so oily all the time? Stasi, Stasi, Stasi. Girl, I love you. You’re my favorite because you share my love of true crime. However, when reading about serial killers you should not start to look for the same traits in boyfriends. He is just gross.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

What the fuck is wrong with Patrick? Was he drunk or high during that conversation? Why does he look so oily all the time? Stasi, Stasi, Stasi. Girl, I love you. You’re my favorite because you share my love of true crime. However, when reading about serial killers you should not start to look for the same traits in boyfriends. He is just gross.

Stassi has a new boyfriend.  His name's Beau Clark & he's a ...casting director or something?  he's very silly & funny and she always seems to be having a blast with him!  They just went to Coachella w/Kristen & Carter & the Bubs, and Stassi's mom watched her dogs and his dog (his dog's name is Refund.).  I *live* for her Instagram stories! #needalife

Edited by teapot
  • Love 11
53 minutes ago, teapot said:

Stassi has a new boyfriend.  His name's Beau Clark & he's a ...casting director or something?  he's very silly & funny and she always seems to be having a blast with him!  They just went to Coachella w/Kristen & Carter & the Bubs, and Stassi's mom watched her dogs and his dog (his dog's name is Refund.).  I *live* for her Instagram stories! #needalife

I also follow her on Instagram and this new guy seems really good for her. 

• Love 6
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:12 PM, HunterHunted said:

Here's the problem with Jax' response. When he was originally telling Brittany, he went to bed at 7am. Kristen, James, and maybe Schwartz were up until at least 8 or 9am. Schwartz went to bed for a couple of hours before they started filming at noon. When were they talking all morning? Even according to his own recollection, Jax, Schwartz, and Sandoval were stinking drunk in their respective rooms that morning and not up collectively gossiping about James and Kristen. Literally every one of the guys talks about when they got to bed and they all went to bed insanely late/early in the morning. However, none of them outlasted Kristen and James. And it's highly doubtful that these idiots after going to bed at 7am were able to wake back up at 9am to talk about Kristen and James for a couple of hours. We've seen them be insanely late when they went to bed at 3am. Nor would they be questioning if Schwartz was still drunk if they had been up for hours with him. Jax lies as a matter of habit and is too dumb to realize he's been caught because the facts don't work out in his favor.

I can't understand any of these guys! They're all like bitchy mean girls, always so concerned about who's sleeping with who! It make no sense; esp. the gossiping like old women about it! What about the guy code? "Grow up DUDES!" ;-)

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I can't understand any of these guys! They're all like bitchy mean girls, always so concerned about who's sleeping with who! It make no sense; esp. the gossiping like old women about it! What about the guy code? "Grow up DUDES!" ;-)

They also all just fundamentally misunderstand human emotion and how it works. Jax seemed to be expecting a thank you after dumping Brittany. That’s ridiculous. Even if he is right that they should have broken up a long time ago, being confused at her having actual emotions is just nuts.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

They also all just fundamentally misunderstand human emotion and how it works. Jax seemed to be expecting a thank you after dumping Brittany. That’s ridiculous. Even if he is right that they should have broken up a long time ago, being confused at her having actual emotions is just nuts.

I got nothing for Brittany! How many times will she allow Jax to humiliate and make a fool of her? I'm so done and she can forget any sympathy from most people! Everyone's telling her what's what, but it's like "I love him!" Purchase a dog! IDIOT!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I know, right?  he was like "you're LEAVING?"  "no, dumbass, I'm headed for the kitchen.  How would you like your eggs?"

• Love 8

Out of curiosity I googled Stassi's new boyfriend Beau Clark.  At the bottom of the google page it said:  People also search for:  Jeffrey Dahmer  LMAO  WTF does Jeffrey Dahmer have to do with Beau Clark?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Out of curiosity I googled Stassi's new boyfriend Beau Clark.  At the bottom of the google page it said:  People also search for:  Jeffrey Dahmer  LMAO  WTF does Jeffrey Dahmer have to do with Beau Clark?

Somehow, given Stassi’s obsession with murder and the macabre, this makes a weird kind of sense.

• Love 3
On 4/17/2018 at 4:30 PM, Stan39 said:

So while I do think the dumb blond act Stassi pulled is a part of their relationship, honestly I think she uses it to stop him from getting mad at her...which is disturbing, I think part of her constant confusion is that he uses words in a really weird way. It’s usually technically correct, but not in a way that makes much contextual sense. I also did a “huh” when he said clerical because he pronounced it strangely and there are other words that make much more sense in the conversation. Adminstrative is probably closest to what he meant. He does shit like that all the time! The same thing happened with the hot sauce. I’m pretty sure he meant reasonable or average or acceptable, but he said consistent. I guess you could use consistent in that context, but it’s  a weird round about way of getting there. I’ve always noticed the look on Stasi’s face when he does this and to me it reads more confusion about meaning then a blank ignorance of the word. Brittany and Kristin both get that look pretty often where you can tell they just have a pretty small vocabulary. It’s not a confused look exactly, it’s more blank. Stasi usually looks confused, as if she doesn’t think the word means what Patrick thinks it does but she doesn’t trust herself to correct him. Basically I think Stasi is attracted to abusive men then belittle and berate her, which makes me wonder all kinds of shit about her childhood. 

• Love 5