Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19: Reiki Breaky Heart

• Start Topic

Ariana and Brittany ask Lisa for advice regarding their relationship troubles; Stassi hosts a party in order to celebrate the relaunch of Katie’s revamped beauty blog; Kristen’s boyfriend has questions for Sandoval about her night in Mexico. 

I legit when I saw the title had the thought of Jax at Reiki getting therapy from Kelsey when all of a sudden in walks Brit who screams "I knew it!" Then knoecks him backwards ramming her foot into his ball sack. But no. Only in my brain. 

• Love 10
On 4/13/2018 at 12:51 AM, ivygirl said:

Whoever is writing the titles of the eps this season is killing it.

I came in here to post the same thing... this title is cracking me up already.  Hope the episode is good!

• Love 3

I think every person on this show, hell most in reality television, have had at least some story arcs and edits where you see a sympathetic side to them. You know the pros and cons that make someone human. At least one scene where you think "aw" and this person isn't total garbage. I can't think of one moment in six seasons that Jax has been legitimately redeemable. Am I missing something? 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Kristin barely hobbling away on those crutches as an attempt to “storm out of the room” after Carter accuses her of cheating. Dying!!!

That was my favorite thing on this show today.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Wicked said:

LVP is so DONE with Jax.

Was loving the LVP real talk with Brit. Stassi telling her what's up too. At this point Brit has so many more supporters and real friends in this cast (and fans in the audience) than Jax does. I'd rather keep her than him 100000%. If she's worried about her spot on the show I think at this point its safe, Jax relationship or not. Nobody manipulates, intimidates, and gaslights like Jax, so I feel for Brittany. I believe she loves him and thinks she's special and different than the others to him. But like Lisa said, at this point you know who this joke of a man is. His track record speaks for itself. He's making a fool of you, you're wasting your time, and he's not changing. 

• Love 9

I?  Have never had a problem finding frozen ice.  Liquid ice on the other hand...

pinches bridge of nose and shakes head at the stupidity known as Schwartz 

First it was pizza and balsamic.  Now?  I also enjoy a beer back with a shot of tequila. 

Call me Stassi!  We could hang.  And you know Peter!  ;)

• Love 11

I get it that sometimes people don’t understand another’s relationship. But seriously, Brittany? What DO you see in Jax? 

Also, I’m tired of people who call themselves “big picture people” especially when it’s an excuse to avoid work. Looking at YOU, Stassi. Patrick is right: she just wants credit and not the actual job.

Schwartz’s vision of his future was cute. And getting Fruit by the Foot plastic stuck in his throat because he’s so excited to eat it just seems SO him.

I’m so happy for Katie and her happiness. Really.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 18
43 minutes ago, ihartcoffee said:

The episode title is great! 

Jax's ass looked horrible as he skulked away.  He just looks like shit these days.

It's a wonder he's held up this well being such a heavy drinker! Running and swimming laps can only do so much when you drink, eat, & smoke to excess! He's also just getting old! ;-(

• Love 3

Jax, you did NOT just have the temerity to tell Brittany you should break up and then get upset with her about being angry.

How did Brittany get an Uber so quickly?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 11

Run, Brittany! Run! 

Just now, ivygirl said:

Jax, you did NOt just have the temerity to tell Brittany you should break up and then get upset with her about being angry.

That fucking guy. He always twists things so he's the fucking victim.

• Love 15

I don’t keep up with these people on social media, so I have no idea what goes on in their life after each season ends.  Can someone please tell me that Jax and Brittany are no longer together?!?

16 minutes ago, Wicked said:

So glad Stassi isn't with that douche any more.

Why; because Patrick's so handy to throw that moniker on? He lost what little sex appeal he had when he lost the "man bun!" lol! ;-)

• Love 3

No to defend Jax but right about now in the filming sequence he has learned his father has cancer-sadly his father passed away two months later 12/28/17.  Weirdly, LVP was giving an interview inMarch of 2018 and she had not spoken to Jax-she had texted him.  The rest of the gang had just gotten back from Jax's dad memorial (in late February) in Michigan.

I am thinking, Jax may have been pretty much over the show. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I don’t keep up with these people on social media, so I have no idea what goes on in their life after each season ends.  Can someone please tell me that Jax and Brittany are no longer together?!?

Not into social media so I can't say it for sure! Britanny's so weak! The last time I saw Jax on WWHL, he said they were still together, but that was weeks ago! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

They are together.

• Love 2

Tom Swartz is one worthless human being .... what actually does he do for work? I think he’s allergic to work ... can’t stand his baby talk with Katie either ... how old are these idiots .... I swear the 2 Tom’s should  just quit the charades and drop the gf’s and just get together .... it’s obvious they’re a couple in the making 

Edited by FrankieTankie
  • Love 12

Well, the Jax and Brittany "breakup" was pointless, because we know they're still together. Sadly. I love how he only mans up to end things after his stupid Reiki lady called him out on trying to make Brittany end it. 

Ugh, I'm equally sad and frustrated with Brittany. Notice she can never name one reason why she loves Jax. She loves him, he's her best friend, they're together every day. Okay, but....why??? What is it that is worth fighting for. Name one thing. 

She can't. 

And I really don't appreciate Stassi informing Brittany she wouldn't come to some hypothetical wedding. Girl, please. I get that everyone loves Brittany. And I get how frustrating it might be to see such self destruction. But enough already. She gets it. Quit beating a dead horse. 

Not to mention, Stassi needs to pull the plank from her own eye. Patrick is a gas lighting son of a bitch. He berates her in Mexico about not calling; but, once on camera, he's all -"Its not a big deal. Don't turn it into a big deal." Puts it all on her.

Plus, his Stark analogy was soooo dumb! Did anyone comprehend what he was getting at?

Oh, and Stassi - you know what "clerical" means. Quit playing dumb. 

I don't like Kristen, but damn if she doesn't make me laugh. Imitating one of those blowup car dealership guys? Hilarious!

And I'm over Carter and his squinty, scrutiny eyes. He's hardly ever on and I forget why I don't like him. But then he shows up and I remember. He's just needlessly meddlesome and very delusional. I didn't like the guys piling on James. But no one has ANY reason to have Kristen's back. GTFO with that. 

LOVE seeing Katie in such a good place now. I love that she can be honest about her struggles and flaws. She and Schwartz are so cute together. And he almost choked on a Fruit By the Foot! You can't make this shit up!

Lala, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say "trippin balls" since 1998. 

Best part of the episode? No Scheana!

• Love 19
1 minute ago, FrankieTankie said:

Tom Swartz is one worthless human being .... what actually does he do for work? I think he’s allergic to work ... can’t stand his baby talk with Katie either ... how old are these idiots .... I swear the 2 Tom’s she just quit the charades and drop the gf’s and just get together .... it’s obvious they’re a couple in the making 

Maybe it's just a "straight phase" they're going through now! "Get ready Ariana and Katie to commiserate!" lol! '-)

• Love 2

Truth is Brittany loves drama and the thing she likes about Jax, is his bad boy behavior.  She LOVES it. Remember last episode when she liked he was jealous? She like the bad boy and isn't as sweet as she appears. Girl is holding onto him with death claws because she wants that excitement, she is a mixture of a undercover bad girl and a clingy one on top of it. If she was super hot she would be similar to Jax in many ways. If Jax started treating her nice, respected her, blah blah, she would be out the door in no time.If Jax wants rid of her and he does, he needs to start treat her well. 

Edited by eggsnbacon
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, eggsnbacon said:

Truth is Brittany loves drama and the thing she likes about Jax, is his bad boy behavior.  She LOVES it. Remember last episode when she liked he was jealous? She like the bad boy and isn't as sweet as she appears. Girl is holding onto him with death claws because she wants that excitement, she is a mixture of a undercover bad girl and a clingy one on top of it. If she was super hot she would be similar to Jax in many ways. If Jax started treating her nice, respected her, blah blah, she would be out the door in no time.If Jax wants tt get rid of her and he does, he needs to start treat her well. 

She would know something was up! Not sure Jax could playact that long; maybe a day or 2! ;-)

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

No to defend Jax but right about now in the filming sequence he has learned his father has cancer-sadly his father passed away two months later 12/28/17.  Weirdly, LVP was giving an interview inMarch of 2018 and she had not spoken to Jax-she had texted him.  The rest of the gang had just gotten back from Jax's dad memorial (in late February) in Michigan.

I am thinking, Jax may have been pretty much over the show. 

I'm pretty sure this was filmed in August. Katie and Tom were celebrating their one-year anniversary (August 18) and there were rumors that Brittany and Jax had broken up right when their spin-off premiered (August 23).

Edited to add: Yeah, Katie's Pucker and Pout party was August 2, 2017. Jax's dad was diagnosed in October. 

Edited by Panda Bear
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, eggsnbacon said:

Truth is Brittany loves drama and the thing she likes about Jax, is his bad boy behavior.  She LOVES it. Remember last episode when she liked he was jealous? She like the bad boy and isn't as sweet as she appears. Girl is holding onto him with death claws because she wants that excitement, she is a mixture of a undercover bad girl and a clingy one on top of it. If she was super hot she would be similar to Jax in many ways. If Jax started treating her nice, respected her, blah blah, she would be out the door in no time.If Jax wants tt get rid of her and he does, he needs to start treat her well. 

I agree completely.  She's all about the bad boy game he's playing.  She encourages him to drink too much.  She encourages him to do drugs. She loves to see him all riled up.  She didn't even try to calm him down at the SUR party.  

• Love 5

watch a lot of Bravo so I watch a lot of "stupid" but this show is pegging my stupid limit.  Brit is still with Jax?  Seriously.  Clearly they are actors playing roles.  I will never see these folks in any other way.  This is good because Ariana has no reason to act so superior.  Yes, I think she is good looking but a bartender does not a career make and the older you get in that industry?  :(

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Jax, you did NOT just have the temerity to tell Brittany you should break up and then get upset with her about being angry.

Jax is extremely frustrated that he found the only girlfriend in the world that he can't manipulate into breaking up with him.  Brittany likes being on a reality TV show.

7 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

I agree completely.  She's all about the bad boy game he's playing.  She encourages him to drink too much.  She encourages him to do drugs. She loves to see him all riled up.  She didn't even try to calm him down at the SUR party.  

Brittany also has the entire female cast telling her on repeat how great she is and how much better than Jax she is.  I think she likes that more than she likes being with a 'bad boy'.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 17

“The words ‘meltdown and Jax’ go together like ‘pizza and ranch’” ?

Where was Scheana?? Timing Rob doing some mundane, normal task in record breaking time?? “He like, opened a jar of pickles for me in 8 seconds. I timed it.” Rob is so fetch.

• Love 23

This was such a dumb episode. Seriously.. this season is dumb. Brittany and Jax’s relationship being the focal point of this season is terrible. One it’s a bad relationship. Two it’s a redux of Jax being a terrible boyfriend and what he went through with Stassi. This season was having more fun episodes when they stopped making Brittany and Jax the main point of this season is.. not good. 

Also Brittany clearly didn’t go far.. it’s not like she packed a bag or anything.. just walked out with her purse. And she didn’t take the dogs. 

• Love 12

Brittany is pathetic. Jax is telling her he wants to break up, and she follows up with, "Are you saying you wanna break up with me?"  How can you go back to him after he tried to break up with you? I contend that the woman has no pride or no self-esteem. He cheated on her, and then lied about it, and then she buys him all kinds of expensive shit, throws him a big party--2x, and THEN plans a Playa del Carmen getaway for him?? Pathetic.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 8

The dinner scene with Katie and Tom was cute. But he could have been a little more attentive and concerned when she was sharing such intimate memories. His reactions were so casual. And when she’s telling him about choking on a salmon bone, he cuts her off to tell his choking story. 

The dogs looked so sweet when Jax asked them if they were mad at him, too.

• Love 18
34 minutes ago, zenme said:

Brittany is pathetic. Jax is telling her he wants to break up, and she follows up with, "Are you saying you wanna break up with me?"  How can you go back to him after he tried to break up with you? I contend that the woman has no pride or no self-esteem. He cheated on her, and then lied about it, and then she buys him all kinds of expensive shit, throws him a big party--2x, and THEN plans a Playa del Carmen getaway for him?? Pathetic.

I just wish she could come to her senses and see what a fool she’s making of herself.  Years from now she’s going to want to kick her own ass over this.  I know, because I’ve lived it.

1 hour ago, Batwings said:

“The words ‘meltdown and Jax’ go together like ‘pizza and ranch’” ?

Where was Scheana?? Timing Rob doing some mundane, normal task in record breaking time?? “He like, opened a jar of pickles for me in 8 seconds. I timed it.” Rob is so fetch.

I didn’t even notice that Scheana wasn’t on tonight’s episode, which speaks volumes.

• Love 6