Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: The Break Up Bunch Part 2

• Start Topic

So, where is Ashley living? With Thomas? Or has he set her up in an apartment somewhere? Is she working? She clearly wants to be the next Mrs. Ravanel for the money and a permanent spot on the show. She dresses like a skank, but that bun hairstyle makes her look like Mother Hubbard. 

JD is so gross. His hyena laugh is so offensive.

Shep looked so bad with the longer hair, messy clothes, dirty feet. Disgusting.

• Love 10

I looked up from my book long enough to see Thomas and slut-nurse coming out of the bathroom. I'm naive enough to not have realized they were in there having sex. I mean surely grown ass adults can make it through a 3 hour party without feeling the need to fuck in the bathroom, right? 

I enjoyed Cameron sitting down and eating all alone- that's what I'd be doing if I had to deal with that group of people. She's there for the food and the paycheck. 

So, Thomas and Kathryn were supposed to vet potential nannies together but Thomas took it upon himself to go ahead and hire someone without Kathryn being involved? As much as I think she is a crap mother (he's not much better as a father) that would piss me off too. 

As immature as it was for Naomie was to call out JD at the dinner party (wrong time/place) I thought she and Craig had a very mature conversation afterward. I think Craig is far and away more mature than she is though even with the lack of a career.  

• Love 15
9 hours ago, scrb said:

I get that Naomi may have witnessed how upset Elizabeth was.  But it's pretty unusual to confront someone like that.  You have to wonder if the producers didn't try to egg her on.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm of course they did.  This is Bravo after all.

1 hour ago, sheetmoss said:

Ahh, the joys of HD - Shep's dangler in his boxer shorts the morning after his party, and T-Rav's  moose knuckle/dressing to the left, while walking into the restaurant w/Ashley.

What?

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Naomie saying if she saw Craig with a new woman, she would murder the woman and her family

That was pretty disturbing.  Run Craig, run!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I personally loved the confrontation with JD.

But then we wouldn't have a tv show.

JD going through Elizabeth's inheritance is unforgivable.  Elizabeth allowing JD access to the funds is just stupid.  I agree that he was saying they were both at fault when he said something a long the lines of them both making mistakes.  Asshole!  He has to know that the whole world knows what he did and lost everything concerning his businesses.

I thought Thomas couldn't have looked more skeevy if he tried.  Him licking his lips at the restaurant was gross.  He also wanted to make her drink a Moscow Mule shot - he is seriously fucked up.  Whether they had sex in the bathroom or not it was still gross and she invited him in.  Way to make a good first impression.

I am not sure how I felt about the confrontation with JD.  He is a total scuz and I agree with everything Naomi said but I don't know if that was the right way to handle it (although trying to NOT say it might have been too tough to bear).  Thomas is just as bad (even though he didn't spend Elizabeth's $) and he doesn't get the face to face wrath JD did.  Thomas was grossing me out more than normal.  His treatment of women, the shit he says, and his constant drinking when he obviously has a problem with it (in my opinion) is disgusting.  His new side piece is super thirsty.  She is trying to do the big eyed innocent look and dumb herself down to be with Thomas?  I am sad to hear she lived in my city.  The bathroom shenanigans's?  Grosser than gross.  Ashley may not like Katherine, may know Katherine has struggled, but Katherine is the mother of those kids and she needs to stay in her own lane.  Between Katherine and Thomas, based on what they have shown so far, Katherine is the one who is working on getting her life together.  It was shitty of Thomas if he didn't include Katherine in the hiring of the new nanny.  I enjoy the women sticking up for each other.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

She might be crazy to start with, but the bastard did everything in his power to drive her to the asylum, imo.

and as it can’t be said enough, Craig is a total babe and a sweet heart. Naomie, girl, you are wrong.

I go back and forth on my feelings for Katherine.  Having a mental illness is nothing anyone can help and she has struggled with her grasp on how to properly react to things, she has struggled with addiction or excessive use of drugs/alcohol but she seems to be trying to improve her situation.  It will be a lifelong struggle.  Thomas is not good for someone in her precarious position.  The only positive of the kids being with Thomas more time than Katherine is they have a nanny who does most of the raising I presume.  I hope they don't inherit their fathers asshole and misogynistic personality or either parents substance abuse issues.  

• Love 15

Do you think Thomas had the sense to get his old self fixed before dating and screwing around after Kathryn? I hope so for his sake. He's old, has 2 kids now so he doesn't need to procreate. If he is an idiot and is not fixed, I have a feeling that side piece wants to get pregnant. She's determined to keep TRAV. She can see how well that worked out for Kathryn but some people never learn, even if it's right before their eyes. Not to mention it will drive Kathryn completely over the edge. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Santa Barbara, CALIFORNIA? LOL

The part with Craig and Naomi had me tearing up. I won’t say I’m rooting for them (because she harps WAY too much), but man... he was giving me the feels with his openness about his emotions. I don’t remember who left who, but for him to talk about how he was hurting, and that yes he cried... it was genuine. I dunno.

He plays polo in CARPINTERIA (my emphasis and all caps is for TRav not you, he was trying to glam up Carp by calling it SB), not Santa Barbara.  Yes, they are in the same county, yes they are pretty close, but Carp is NOT SB.  The late Alan Thicke used to do that as well.  My guess is Ashley has been trying to snag a rich man in the polo set for quite some time and had to settle for Mr. Drunkety Drunk from SC.  You can't tell me she didn't want to be a Montecito haus frou.

• Love 10

I have no problems with Naomi and the ladies confronting JD. JD is a douche. And if he gets called out for it, all the well. He certainly wasn't embarrassed if he's going around town fucking 20 year-olds. Why be embarassed now? 

These are really horrible, horrible men. They need to change the title of the show to Southern Sleaze. Austen's "C'mon, not all men are like that" is really fucking funny. He was probably expecting some kind of hero worship from the ladies, "Yeah, of course, except you, you're not like that." You can't claim "not all men are like that.." when your ex called you for that same behavior just a couple of minute ago. If all men are "not like that", then maybe don't start acting like one.

Craig is the only decent guy in there. Yes, he's not perfect and he has flaws and he can be irritating, but I thought he handled the conversation with Naomi very well, with enough respect and contrition. I thought when he said he didn't want to bring a date because it would hurt Naomi was great, especially juxtaposed to Austen canoodling with another woman in front of Chelsea. It's a breath of fresh air among Charleston frat boys joking about golden retrievers and bragging about girls they're banging. 

Shep, being 38 is also not about acting like and having a perspective of a 38 year-old, but it's also about looking like a 38 year-old. Put on some big boy pants, shoes, have a decent haircut, and just look clean for once. 

• Love 19

I understand that most of you think that TRav and his side piece went into the bathroom for a sexual dalliance but has anyone considered that they might have gone in there to snort some lines? It would explain why he is looking the way his and she might be a Coke ho besides being a gold digger (allegedly). 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I understand that most of you think that TRav and his side piece went into the bathroom for a sexual dalliance but has anyone considered that they might have gone in there to snort some lines? It would explain why he is looking the way his and she might be a Coke ho besides being a gold digger (allegedly). 

I wouldn't be surprised if they did both. 

• Love 15
On 05/04/2018 at 10:28 PM, Mountainair said:

I actually thought that was the best Whitney ever looked! 

I never minded Landon as much as others. I did tire of her weird valley girl accent she had going on but as a cast member she wasn't terrible. 

Kathryn looked healthy except for that crazy bruise she had on her arm. I bruise easily and had a really bad stick at the dr's office the other week and bruised pretty bad but nothing like Kathryn's! But, I guess if she's getting weekly blood draws her arms are bound to look like crap.  I hope she keeps her shit together for her kids sake but also to "rise above" and show Thomas what's what. I'm not a Thomas fan but have had to begrudgingly take his side the last few years when it comes to Kathryn. I'd love for her to prove everyone wrong! 

Whitney does look better this season and wth is up with everyone here liking Landon? Her annoying vocal fry/baby talking voice and entitled daddy should take care of me nonsense. Plus all her Trav nonsense last year. She’s just ew. Why did she leave? I haven’t read. I’m so glad she’s gone though it would’ve been fun to see her super jealous over Nurse Ratchett.

On 05/04/2018 at 10:29 PM, Sage47 said:

Ashley is a joke. She motioned Thomas over in that L.A. bar because she knew exactly who he was! She was ready for her reality-TV closeup. 

Nice booty shorts for a party, esp with the baby mama in attendance. Kathryn is nuts but Ashley is a bitch. Guns blazing indeed. 

Danni always gets pushed aside. She said all of three words about her breakup and we had to move right on to Kathryn.

Meanwhile, Naomi certainly knows how to get massive screen time. Just sayin’-Naomi seems pretty bitchy. So does Chelsea. These chicks are hardasses. 

So Austen is a lazy cheapskate like Craig. Neat. Remember Craig always “forgetting” his wallet?? Ew. 

NOmie is so mean. Craig has a lot of issues but last year she was a mean ass bitch to him constantly. If a guy treated a girl that way I’m pretty sure it would be considered emotionally abusive.

On 06/04/2018 at 12:20 AM, Sage47 said:

It was quite interesting that the nanny didn’t let Kathryn hold her own son.... Kathryn has many skeletons. It was very noticed last season how unbonded she seemed to be with Saint. I would love to know why exactly the nanny didn’t want her holding him. Hmm...

Thomas is a giant asshole. In that preview when Kathryn is yelling at Ashley, Thomas says nothing and you can tell he is enjoying women fighting over him. And he wanted Ashley to wear those teeny shorts to rile up Kathryn. He and JD are those douche men that put their wives/girlfriends through emotional hell. 

Craig is annoying as hell. Sorry, the guy grates on me. 

Patricia may have tips to snag a wealthy dude, but I agree with Sun-Bun-money marries money. You think she would let her precious Whit marry any of us peasants?? Lol! 

Whit does seem fusty and elderly now.  Break out that guitar and Renob again. 

Omg I forgot about backwards Boner!

On 06/04/2018 at 3:33 PM, biakbiak said:

She needs to set all the boundaries she can! It's not even their dog and Jason has commissioned paintings of him.

Has he actually commissioned paintings?

15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

It's hard to believe TRav's new fling is a hospice nurse.  Nurses are generally pretty smart, compassionate people.  That woman seems like a dumbass wannabe,  And, sex in the bathroom or drugs?  Tacky either way.

I liked Katherine’s “well that’s convenient because he’ll be needing a hospice nurse before too long” remark 

15 hours ago, bosawks said:

Cam and Craig chuckling from the balcony like Statler and Waldorf was all kinds of awesome. 

That’s exactly what they looked like!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Ashley's lipstick at the oyster bar, wtf.  It was all messed up like she gave him a blowie in the car on the way over.  Which wouldn't surprise me if they did just that.

What the fuck is she agreeing to debase herself down to that level????

She is cute, educated. I refuse to believe that she will go that far for that douchebag.(and his mega bucks)

For the love of god, Naomie with all of her new found fierceness has to check Ravenel. I am sick and tired of him butchering the French language!!!!!

He is even worst than last year. Kick him in the balls, svp!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Shep, being 38 is also not about acting like and having a perspective of a 38 year-old, but it's also about looking like a 38 year-old. Put on some big boy pants, shoes, have a decent haircut, and just look clean for once. 

He may dress like a frat boy, but he no way looks 38.  48 seems more likely, but I look at my husband who is 52, and he looks younger than Shep.  Shep fits that "rode hard and put away wet" description.  All that drinking and junk food is aging Shep rapidly.

• Love 9

I was all "you go, Naomi!"   She had some guts to say it.  Those boys need to be called on their behavior.  (And the women need to stop putting up with it.)

Yeah, I thought New Girlfriend's lipstick was wonky at the restaurant, too.  I was also glad she insisted on her white wine and not whatever shot Thomas wanted her to drink.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Do you think Thomas had the sense to get his old self fixed before dating and screwing around after Kathryn? I hope so for his sake. He's old, has 2 kids now so he doesn't need to procreate. If he is an idiot and is not fixed, I have a feeling that side piece wants to get pregnant. She's determined to keep TRAV. She can see how well that worked out for Kathryn but some people never learn, even if it's right before their eyes. Not to mention it will drive Kathryn completely over the edge. 

I don't see him as the type to get a vas.  At all.  I am sure Ashley will try and get pregnant.  The fact she would have sex with him says she wants something.  I fail to find a redeemable quality in him.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

NO! He didn’t. They’re sitting in bed on the clip for next week and she’s saying “well if it happened it would be a blessing wouldn’t it? “ maybe it’s editing but that and whatever else she said I can’t recall atm sounded 100 like pregnancy talk. And this lanky BSC  butterface totally seems like the trap baby type. 

2 hours ago, slowpoked said:

I have no problems with Naomi and the ladies confronting JD. JD is a douche. And if he gets called out for it, all the well. He certainly wasn't embarrassed if he's going around town fucking 20 year-olds. Why be embarassed now? 

These are really horrible, horrible men. They need to change the title of the show to Southern Sleaze. Austen's "C'mon, not all men are like that" is really fucking funny. He was probably expecting some kind of hero worship from the ladies, "Yeah, of course, except you, you're not like that." You can't claim "not all men are like that.." when your ex called you for that same behavior just a couple of minute ago. If all men are "not like that", then maybe don't start acting like one.

Craig is the only decent guy in there. Yes, he's not perfect and he has flaws and he can be irritating, but I thought he handled the conversation with Naomi very well, with enough respect and contrition. I thought when he said he didn't want to bring a date because it would hurt Naomi was great, especially juxtaposed to Austen canoodling with another woman in front of Chelsea. It's a breath of fresh air among Charleston frat boys joking about golden retrievers and bragging about girls they're banging. 

Shep is older than me and makes me feel old by comparison sitting at home with my 3 kids and husband living a normal thirty something pushing on 40 life. I mean I dress young and don’t have an issue so much with his clothes and hair usually, but he did look pretty gross for his party.

2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Ashley's lipstick at the oyster bar, wtf.  It was all messed up like she gave him a blowie in the car on the way over.  Which wouldn't surprise me if they did just that.

I’m sure she did and she’s nuts enough to have left the lipstick messy so it was caught on camera? I mean she looked over her shoulder at the camera as she made a big deal about going in the bathroom with her paternal substitute at the party.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

What the fuck is she agreeing to debase herself down to that level????

She is cute, educated. I refuse to believe that she will go that far for that douchebag.(and his mega bucks)

For the love of god, Naomie with all of her new found fierceness has to check Ravenel. I am sick and tired of him butchering the French language!!!!!

He is even worst than last year. Kick him in the balls, svp!

She is... cute-ish.  She has good hair and she’s thin and fit but there’s something unlikable about her looks eapcecialku facially. Though I don’t doubt she could get a decent looking guy, well educated good job all that.  She is a fame whore plain and simple it seems to be evident in her behavior on the show thus far and how she snagged him.  Someone like that is willing to do anything to be on tv.

i mean, Kim Zolciak from real housewives of ATL is also a nurse... 

19 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Starting to get juicy....

Omg Liz.  Self respect girl. Find it. 

Shes so seemingly nice, I feel bad for her and the kids.

• Love 9

I can't blame Liz,  for tweeting that. They have children together,  it doesn't benefit her to have all this talked about on camera.  Sometimes when you have children and divorcing an asshole you have to be a grown up even if you don't want to be.

Now, saying that, I loved that JD had a wtf look on his face when Naomi went in on him. Lol. 

Also liked her mocking his laugh.

Thomas is a creepy scumbag and pos, but Katherine let's not rewrite history.  You a nutcase who made yourself look awful. You and Liz are not in the same position. 

Katherine did handle herself well at the party, so that was good. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 21
14 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I can't blame Liz,  for tweeting that. They have children together,  it doesn't benefit her to have all this talked about on camera.  Sometimes when you have children and divorcing an asshole you have to be a grown up even if you don't want to be.

Now, saying that, I loved that JD had a wtf look on his face when Naomi went in on him. Lol. 

Thomas is a creepy scumbag and pos, but Katherine let's not rewrite history.  You a nutcase who made yourself look awful. You and Liz are not in the same position. 

But if Naomi isn’t lying and everything was approved beforehand by Liz it’s pretth shitty to backtrack and tweet that. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kalamityjayne said:

wth is up with everyone here liking Landon? Her annoying vocal fry/baby talking voice and entitled daddy should take care of me nonsense. Plus all her Trav nonsense last year. She’s just ew. 

I was thinking the same thing. NOBODY has EVER liked Landon. Suddenly she’s gone and everybody misses her?! No you don’t! Lol! It’s like when some terrible SOB dies and suddenly you rewrite history and eulogize what a wonderful person he was. I guarantee if Landon were still on it all of the people who suddenly miss her would be complaining about  how annoying she is. But, what do I know? Suddenly I’m Team Kathryn and rooting for Naomi and Craig out of nowhere, so I’ll throw myself in that same category of rewriting history, lol.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Kalamityjayne said:

But if Naomi isn’t lying and everything was approved beforehand by Liz it’s pretth shitty to backtrack and tweet that. 

Yeah, that would be shitty. Idk. If I believe Liz would have " approved " all that was said. I also don't have reason to believe Naomi is lying. Lol, sorry I'm not trying to sound wishy washy, I just know divorce is complicated. 

• Love 6

I never said I liked her. I just said I didn't mind her as much as others seemed to. She was never someone I'd be friends with in real life but I don't think she was an awful person. Entitled, yes but not a hateful shrew either. 

• Love 7

Moving my post from Part 1 to Part 2...

19 hours ago, JenE4 said:

T-Rav’s thirsty girl: “I have an idea. We can get married and then I’ll be their [his kids’] caretaker.” Guuuuuuuurl—dehydrated, indeed! You’ve been on our TVs all of two minutes. You make Kathryn look like she was playing hard to get in comparison.

Shep: “Craig, we don’t have foil! You’re my foil. You’re my foil in life!” Ha!

Thirsty has her hand in the front pocket of T-Rav’s white jeans and his hanging on him for dear life. How has this man worn the same white pants every episode for at least 4 years’ straight and they’re still sparkling?! He should be the spokesman for whatever detergent he uses. Maybe this is what people who splurge on Tide look like. Maybe it is worth $25, but I’ll never know. But, back to the breakup bunch...

“Hiiveheardsomuchaboutyouandiknowyouknownothingaboutme.” Damn, Thirsty, chillax. Oh, almost forgot to jot down the part where they met in Santa Barbara, she was going to move to Vegas, and T-Rav said why don’t you move to Charleston. That was July and this is now...what?...maybe September? Mmmm-hmm.

Naomi is too scared to talk to Craig so she’ll confront JD instead. Oh, Nevermind, the whole breakup bunch are jumping in! Drive him right out of town! 

I think T-Rav and Thirsty were doing drugs in the bathroom not having sex. He came out of there all sniffling. But is he really that stupid after going to prison and all of this custody battles/drug-testing he goes through with Kathryn? But maybe that’s why Thirsty is so intense—seems like she’s on something, not just normal jitters over meeting the ex.

Aw, is it sad for me to be rooting for Naomie and Craig? They were terrible together, but in this one moment I see the love.

Thirsty is even more Kathryn than Kathryn! De.hy.drate.TED!

• Love 6
18 hours ago, zenme said:

There were no marrieds--other than JD, at the table. I don't think these girls understand that when it comes to married friends, and especially those with kids, you shut up. You don't confront them like that. Unless you're friend is getting physically abused and in physical danger, it's up to Liz--an adult, to figure out her marriage on her own. I get that they detest JD, and I don't blame them, but because these folks are married and with kids, stay out of it. Marriage is complicated.  I actually felt embarrassed for the way they confronted JD, and I think had Shep been there, he'd have stopped it. 

Then JD should have considered not running his pig mouth in front of dinner party guests and reality tv cameras. He knew what he was doing, trying to garner sympathy and paint himself as the victim, the good guy, just”trying to do the best he can” blah blah bullshit. 

You don’t want people commenting on your marriage? Don’t bring it up as a talking point on a reality show. About time these ladies quit letting these asshole manchildren run this BS narrative of the Good Ol Boys and try to shame them for calling it out bc of “manners”. Pfff...

Shep wouldn’t have done shit. He doesn’t even wash his damn feet ffs. 

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think they went in there to have a private discussion.  Memorize their script so to speak.  If Thomas were to return to his coke using days I am doubting he would do it while Kathryn was in the vicinity and there were cameras present.  If I were Ashley I would be nervous meeting Kathryn and her posse.

As to the discussion between Kathryn and Thomas about nanny hiring-Thomas when this was filmed had the sole legal right to make determinations about the children.  I think he handled it well as Kathryn is the reason for the nanny switch.  For all of Saint's life and most of   Kensie's they have been with their dad and the nanny Thomas hired.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

J

1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Sometimes when you have children and divorcing an asshole you have to be a grown up even if you don't want to be.

They aren't divocing and are back together which is why I believe Naomi.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

JD actually skeeved me out with his smooth, calm voice. For me, I could really see that as the con-man persona he had used for years.  Calm, appearing to take responsibility, but really deflecting and acting as if he just doesn't understand how they could blame him for things that have gone wrong.

Exactly! He had all kinds of things to say when he was spouting his sob story and making sure his victimhood was captured by the Bravo cameras. However, he’s not used to being called out on his shit, not publicly. Those ladies showed up with receipts and once confronted with them, that lying, sweaty pig of a man was rendered quite speechless. 

I dunno, I’m loving the ladies this season. They’re certainly not perfect, but each one of them have a right to be fed up, and I’m thrilled that they’re sticking together, refusing to let the manbaby frat shame and gaslight them.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Elizabeth had more to say and quite frankly Naomie had a very shitty response.  Naomie doesn's see to grasp it is not her marriage-she didn't really know these people for a very long time.  Naomie says the dumbest things, "five of my best friends,"  " I know the 20 year olds."  

Other Elizabeth tweets:

There is nothing worse than having what you thought was a friend make false allegations & take my PRIVACY & my OWN voice away! She is making allegations about JD & my family that are not true! This has hurt me more than I can express. This BS didn’t come from me! #southerncharm

Sure, I'm on a reality show & I expect to share parts of my life with the world! In the last 4 seasons, I chose what I would share.This season is obviously different. To be clear, it is MY life & I have my OWN voice. I choose WHEN & WHERE to voice it.  http://www.eonline.com/news/927197/southern-charm-s-messy-split-just-got-even-messier-on-twitter-what-is-going-on-with-j-d-and-elizabeth

When Naomi et al, went off on JD she chose camera time over her friend's feelings.  JD taking it was not deflecting he was just not going to give Naomie the satisfaction of seeing him upset.  Naomie didn't stop and think for one minute how the others might feel uncomfortable.  I blame it on immaturity but she does have a history of "oversharing" in a very dramatic fashion.

Naomie throwing it back on Elizabeth is more about Naomie than any interest in saving the friendship.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Sage47 said:

taking her in the bathroom to screw.

Do we know they actually did it?  I think it is more probable, given the limited space, it was a one-sided Act with Thomas as the recipient.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Why would he go back on the show when he knows his business problems and marital problems hit the press?  I don't feel sorry for him.

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Thirsty has her hand in the front pocket of T-Rav’s white jeans

That was pretty sleazy.

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I think T-Rav and Thirsty were doing drugs in the bathroom not having sex. He came out of there all sniffling.

You could be right and it's what I have been saying all along, he has not changed one iota.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think they went in there to have a private discussion.  Memorize their script so to speak.  If Thomas were to return to his coke using days I am doubting he would do it while Kathryn was in the vicinity and there were cameras present.  If I were Ashley I would be nervous meeting Kathryn and her posse.

As to the discussion between Kathryn and Thomas about nanny hiring-Thomas when this was filmed had the sole legal right to make determinations about the children.  I think he handled it well as Kathryn is the reason for the nanny switch.  For all of Saint's life and most of   Kensie's they have been with their dad and the nanny Thomas hired.

You make sense. Forgive me for thinking the worst. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They were several spottings of them together wearing their wedding rings. 

Well at least to Bravo they claim they are still separated ans working on things.  I feel like Elizabeth is entitled to her feelings about how JD was treated without being minimized by her friend how she should be feeling or putting her down for not wanting to castigate her husband and father of her children.  JD, who most likely is a paid cast member, given his present financial situation, has every right and most likely was required to be at the party.  

Naomie may be learning a life lesson early-listen to your friends when they bitch about their husband/boyfriend, don't act.  If and when they get back together chances are excellent you will most likely be exiled.  Everything is not balck and white in human relationships.  Naomie spent a great deal of last season trying to get people on her side and talking smack about Craig and complaining about him.  Craig was specific that he did not want her sharing their troubles-she ignored him and now they are apart.  Craig has a new girlfriend and Naomie is burning bridges with the cast.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

He plays polo in CARPINTERIA (my emphasis and all caps is for TRav not you, he was trying to glam up Carp by calling it SB), not Santa Barbara.  Yes, they are in the same county, yes they are pretty close, but Carp is NOT SB.  The late Alan Thicke used to do that as well.  My guess is Ashley has been trying to snag a rich man in the polo set for quite some time and had to settle for Mr. Drunkety Drunk from SC.  You can't tell me she didn't want to be a Montecito haus frou.

Or a Goleta haus frau! ;) 

I always call Carpenteria “Carpeteria” (name of an old carpet store chain). It’s not bad but it ain’t fancy 

• Love 3

So I guess this is turning into the Naomie show. She's Kathryn 2.0, hijacking practically every scene. She's appropriating Elizabeth's and JD's messy relationship for camera time. Not to mention causing a foul-mouthed scene at a host's dinner party. Crude and classless. No thank you.

This once-great series has turned into Vanderpump Rules Meets Teen Mom. The Four Whiners complaining about men are obnoxious. Grow up - you're not victims.

Next time they are in L.A. Naomie and Kathryn should take some acting classes so they can more easily summon tears while on camera.

Cameron, Shep and Whitney escaping to the living room spoke volumes.

I think Thomas and the girlfriend went into the bathroom to create drama. And I don't think the relationship will last. They're using each other. He doesn't want to get married to her.

I'm so disappointed in the direction the show has turned.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

JD actually skeeved me out with his smooth, calm voice. For me, I could really see that as the con-man persona he had used for years.  Calm, appearing to take responsibility, but really deflecting and acting as if he just doesn't understand how they could blame him for things that have gone wrong.

JD looks like Benjamin Button...WTF?

did he have a ton of work done??

14 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't see him as the type to get a vas.  At all.  I am sure Ashley will try and get pregnant.  The fact she would have sex with him says she wants something.  I fail to find a redeemable quality in him.

If she is indeed a true nurse, is having a plethora of STD’s worth the lifestyle?

He is a freakin predator, imo.

His only quality so far, is his love and care for his children. 

PS: both Kathleen and Ashley need to wear a bra.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 1