Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: The Break Up Bunch Part 2

• Start Topic

Unpopular opinion- I kinda like Kathryn's hair, blonde with fiery red roots.  It's kinda funky like she's in a punk band or something.

Ashley is gross and really does seem like a bimbo.  And she's a nurse?? Maybe she got into that line of work hoping she could land herself a doctor husband.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

So I guess this is turning into the Naomie show. She's Kathryn 2.0, hijacking practically every scene. She's appropriating Elizabeth's and JD's messy relationship for camera time. Not to mention causing a foul-mouthed scene at a host's dinner party. Crude and classless. No thank you.

This once-great series has turned into Vanderpump Rules Meets Teen Mom. The Four Whiners complaining about men are obnoxious, Grow up - you're not victims.

Next time they are in L.A. Naomie and Kathryn should take some acting classes so they can more easily summon tears while on camera.

Cameron, Shep and Whitney escaping to the living room spoke volumes.

I think Thomas and the girlfriend went into the bathroom to create drama. And I don't think the relationship will last. They're using each other. He doesn't want to get married to her.

I'm so disappointed in the direction the show has turned.

I love this entire post.  Kathryn, Danni and Naomie spend quality time with Stassi, Britney and Kristen from Vanderpump Rules.  I wonder how Tom Schwartz and Jax Taylor would have responded to the female empowerment moment at Shep's dinner?   It would seem Naomie would have endless moments of derided Jax and Britney and Katie and Tom.  If the men were so deplorable and Kathryn is leading the charge to destroy the Good Ole Boys network - why does she go to their parties?  Or more importantly why does she drop her panties anytime she and Thomas are outside the Charleston zip code?  Seems odd to me she keeps harping on what a turd Thomas is and then just can't wait to service him, pines for him and wants to make them a family unit.  Then there is Naomie who wants people to break up because they don't fit her idea of marriage.  I think Naomie has the hots for Shep.  Thats is why she is always pandering to him and making the Craig cracks.

Wasn't Craig also hanging out with Cameron and Whitney?  Craig and Cameron are friends outside the show.  I think Craig has crossed over to the adult side.  

I believe Ashley felt freaked out and Thomas was giving her some advice in the bathroom that didn't involve genital contact or drugs. Thomas and Ashley are still together.  Apparently when on the west coast they hang out with Landon.  I don't see Thomas ever getting married again and at some level any women he is involved in need only look up how he left a woman standing at the altar. They seem happy and Thomas has the best of both worlds-a beautiful companion 24/7 and his children 50% of the time.  

The problem with these shows is they want an anchor cast and once they start making the reality star money all there is left is follow their branding.  Or in the case of Kathryn her insanity.  Now she is on the redemption tour, as if anyone will ever forget her vicious insane behavior from Season 1-4.    

Here is what Elizabeth is giving up:  

Are we sure that these 20 year olds that Naomie claims JD is hanging with are human females?  

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Are we sure that these 20 year olds that Naomie claims JD is hanging with are human females?  

I just lost 20% of my brain cells watching that.

Although given Liz's recent tweets, it sounds like she's defending the heck out of him.  My 2 cents as to why:

1)  He's giving her the sappy puppy-dog-eyed "wuv & miss you"'s, and the lonely part of her wants to believe him.

2) She's trying to create a sense of normalcy for her children.

Either way, I feel bad for poor Liz.

Now, on to Mr. Narcissist himself, T-Narc:

A key trick in a narcissist's bag is Triangulation.  Narcissists live for one female to be pitted against another, all for him.  Watch as T-Narc smirks when Katherine and Ashley are talking; in fact, any interaction between those two females, and he's got a perma-smirk affixed.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 22

Poor Liz. The man looks like shit and seems to have chemical/booze issues.

Is she really wealthy and he utilized only a chunk of her trust or is the whole thing gone?

When is he entering rehab?

No ring.

Kathryn also claimed in an interview that  T-Rav is a narcissist.

• Love 9
On April 13, 2018 at 12:46 PM, bichonblitz said:

Do you think Thomas had the sense to get his old self fixed before dating and screwing around after Kathryn? I hope so for his sake. He's old, has 2 kids now so he doesn't need to procreate. If he is an idiot and is not fixed, I have a feeling that side piece wants to get pregnant. She's determined to keep TRAV. She can see how well that worked out for Kathryn but some people never learn, even if it's right before their eyes. Not to mention it will drive Kathryn completely over the edge. 

Knowing how Thom  ass is, he probably will get Ashley pregnant.  Can you imagine Katherine if that happens?  The ratings for this show will skyrocket.  Katherine will have to be tied up.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Poor Liz. The man looks like shit and seems to have chemical/booze issues.

Is she really wealthy and he utilized only a chunk of her trust or is the whole thing gone?

When is he entering rehab?

No ring.

Kathryn also claimed in an interview that  T-Rav is a narcissist.

JD was still drinking the hard stuff when Tom ass went to visit him in the cottage.  They all could use rehab .. Shep & Craig drinking in the butcher shop.

• Love 3

I’m of two minds on that confrontation. One one hand, I wouldn’t go after anyone in public the way these women went after JD—to me it’s not appropriate, in general. On the other, if someone has been a horrible person, and you have evidence of this, I think anyone – married or not – should, in fact, call that behavior out, even if it’s about what happened in a marriage (that is, if it’s at the scale that is alleged of JD).  I do think, however, that the appropriate approach would have been to pull him aside in private rather than go after him at a televised birthday party.  In that way, it’s more about standing up for what is right, rather than “taking sides“ in a relationship. That also gives the other person a chance to clarify misunderstandings and misinformation, if any, without felling as on the defense as they would with a bunch of people staring at them.

But I’m really no fan of Naomie. She badgers Craig waaaaayyyy too much. Even though he has some maturing to do, in other ways (and as others have mentioned) he’s about the most mature guy of the bunch. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Sterling said:

I just lost 20% of my brain cells watching that.

Although given Liz's recent tweets, it sounds like she's defending the heck out of him.  My 2 cents as to why:

1)  He's giving her the sappy puppy-dog-eyed "wuv & miss you"'s, and the lonely part of her wants to believe him.

2) She's trying to create a sense of normalcy for her children.

Either way, I feel bad for poor Liz.

Now, on to Mr. Narcissist himself, T-Narc:

A key trick in a narcissist's bag is Triangulation.  Narcissists live for one female to be pitted against another, all for him.  Watch as T-Narc smirks when Katherine and Ashley are talking; in fact, any interaction between those two females, and he's got a perma-smirk affixed.

LOVE both your posts.  I watched one episode of Vanderpump Rules and never again.  These girls are acting just like them and as I said before, how will the cast of Southern Charm get along after this mess between the girls and guys?  Also, I love Cameron, Shep, Whitney and Craig.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Regarding Elizabeth & JD, a little story of mine.  Years ago, my sister in law was whining & whining to me constantly about her husband and how she wanted to divorce him.  She kept me on the phone for hours, and days complaining about him.  After listening for weeks, one day she walked into my house WITH HIM, all smiling, & lovey dovey.  I said to her "what .. You are together again"?  She smiled and said to me, "yes, don't you want to be happy for me"?  That day I learned my lesson and never listened to her again.  She took up my precious time for nothing.  I would never take sides again.  Naomi should have minded her own business.

I agree with this.  I have never understood the rationale for "calling someone out."  Who is really helped by that?  I just makes the person doing the calling out feel better for about five minutes.  Naomi needs to worry about her own life and relationship or non relationship with Craig.  She's also immature, what did she say, she'd kill any woman Craig goes out with?  But she doesn't want him...Naomi needs to grow the fuck up, she's just as immature as the men.

• Love 13

I totally get Elizabeth's reaction to the JD takedown because the "woman empowerment" (so clunky) bitch session made Elizabeth look pathetic. It's one thing to tell a friend that you are ok with her calling out your husband; it's another thing to find out she's telling the world that she has to come over every day and drag you- a grown woman - out of bed because your depression is so profound. She has children in the home. No one wants people to think that they are incapable of caring for their kids. And that has to be a little exaggerated, no? Every day? There is no shame in having depression, but that's not Naomi's story.

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't see Thomas ever getting married again and at some level any women he is involved in need only look up how he left a woman standing at the altar. They seem happy and Thomas has the best of both worlds-a beautiful companion 24/7 and his children 50% of the time.  

Wait, what?  Thomas was married before?  To whom?!  Spill!

And he left someone at the altar?  I remember hearing how the one that got away was beverage cart girl, but I didn't remember that he had left her at the altar.  Or was it someone else he left at the altar?

I thought he has full custody of the kids.  Isn't that why Katherine is so mad at him right now, and has to take drug tests and whatnot?

I swear, reading your post makes me realize I've barely been paying attention to the Thomas saga, despite it being front and center all the time!

Edited by izabella
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Naomi needs to worry about her own life and relationship or non relationship with Craig.  She's also immature, what did she say, she'd kill any woman Craig goes out with? 

She said she would feel like doing it with the first person which is not an uncommon reaction to seeing your ex move on, not necessairly a healthy reaction but not unusual and also total hyperbole.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, RedInk said:

I totally get Elizabeth's reaction to the JD takedown because the "woman empowerment" (so clunky) bitch session made Elizabeth look pathetic. It's one thing to tell a friend that you are ok with her calling out your husband; it's another thing to find out she's telling the world that she has to come over every day and drag you- a grown woman - out of bed because your depression is so profound. She has children in the home. No one wants people to think that they are incapable of caring for their kids. And that has to be a little exaggerated, no? Every day? There is no shame in having depression, but that's not Naomi's story.

Yes .. You are right.  She did make Elizabeth pathetic.  I don't know anyone on this thread, but if it were me, I wouldn't want anyone know that I am devastated to the point of not getting out of bed.   In fact, I would be furious that Naomi would let everyone know.   Naomi doesn't know from marriage and four kids.   Elizabeth has pride and Naomi did Elizabeth no favors by telling everyone HER business.  I would be angry too.  Furthermore, since when are Elizabeth and Naomi such good friends?  I've never seen that.  

• Love 23

Yep. JD sounds like he's a total ass but there are kids involved not to mention a long term relationship. I'm not a perfect mother but I would be beyond pissed if a "friend" I confided in let the whole world know that I was laid up in bed needing an intervention every morning just to get up, especially if I have children in the home. I doubt that's the truth but even if it was, Naomi had no right to intervene on Elizabeth's behalf. Sure, call JD out on his asshole ways but don't invoke the other spouses name like that.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, izabella said:

Wait, what?  Thomas was married before?  To whom?!  Spill!

And he left someone at the altar?  I remember hearing how the one that got away was beverage cart girl, but I didn't remember that he had left her at the altar.  Or was it someone else he left at the altar?

I thought he has full custody of the kids.  Isn't that why Katherine is so mad at him right now, and has to take drug tests and whatnot?

I swear, reading your post makes me realize I've barely been paying attention to the Thomas saga, despite it being front and center all the time!

He was married before and  literally left a woman at the altar.

I am going by the custody order Kathry should be nearing the time when she gets joint physical custody.  I think if she screws up it goes back to Step 1.  I know after so many months Thomas had to fire the nanny the kids grew up with.

• Love 5
On 4/12/2018 at 8:07 PM, Emmeline said:

Disregard quote box.

Cameran and Shep have a cute relationship. When they were cracking up on the couch when Thomas and Ashley walked out of the bathroom was adorable.  But at the same time, I feel like Cameran feels like his mom sometimes.

• Love 4

Re-watching and Cameran really is completely checked out of this show. 

I agree that Cameran and Shep have an adorable relationship-real friends. 

Ashley was trying super hard to suck up to Cameran. Ashley also was obsessed with being on camera and with making Kathryn squirm. She is just as mean-spirited as Thomas, gross. They were both gleeful when they saw Kathryn having a hard time around them. 

Naomie sickens me the more I think about her. I’m no Craig fan but she was a clucking, critical mother hen to him their entire relationship. Now she calls out JD very aggressively and embarrasses Elizabeth in the process. How dare she spill their dirty laundry on TV?? Finally, her saying she would want to kill Craig’s next girlfriend and her family...okay weirdo. Then imitating JD’s laugh with contempt. She is critical and nasty. She ripped on Shep’s drinking too. Who the F is she? 

Chelsea and Naomie make good friends. They both like to belittle their boyfriends (and others) on national TV. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

He was married before and  literally left a woman at the altar.

With his track record, Katherine and Ashley and everyone else are in denial if they think he's the marrying kind. 

• Love 4
On 13/04/2018 at 4:55 PM, JenE4 said:

I was thinking the same thing. NOBODY has EVER liked Landon. Suddenly she’s gone and everybody misses her?! No you don’t! Lol! It’s like when some terrible SOB dies and suddenly you rewrite history and eulogize what a wonderful person he was. I guarantee if Landon were still on it all of the people who suddenly miss her would be complaining about  how annoying she is. But, what do I know? Suddenly I’m Team Kathryn and rooting for Naomi and Craig out of nowhere, so I’ll throw myself in that same category of rewriting history, lol.

Okay thank you because I was wonderkng  what sort of people I wa surrounding myself with on this board. Jk.

yeah I’m finding Kathryn grounded and mature so far. I hope she’s clean. I haven’t kept up with gossip so idk but so far she looks good.  I’m really pulling for her to find health for the good of her and the kids.

not sure that I’m pulling for Craig and Naomi together but I like them separately. She was always so mean to him. I was just rewatching some of last season tonight and it’s even worse than I remember. I’m not saying he was a saint to live with but man the stuff she said was awful.  I think they bring out the worst in each other. Or did then. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Seems like there is more than one unhappy cast mate.  Thomas Ravenel allegedly settled out of court with a 53 year old realtor.  There are photos and it is juicy.  https://www.fitsnews.com/2018/04/14/southern-charm-fireworks-off-screen-drama-rocks-reality-tv-show/

It’s sad that the most surprising thing about this story is that Thomas actually chose to target somebody in his own age range. 

He’s such a scumbag. 

I agree that Craig and Naomie are both better off separately. They seemed to bring out the worst in each other. 

8 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Chelsea and Naomie make good friends. They both like to belittle their boyfriends (and others) on national TV. 

I won’t disagree about Naomie. But when and how did Chelsie belittle Austin? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

It’s sad that the most surprising thing about this story is that Thomas actually chose to target somebody in his own age range. 

I agree with you that is the most unexpected part! He must be getting desperate if he’s going for woman that are in his age appropriate range (sadly this older woman was not smart enough not to fall for his antics).  Where was his new girlfriend during this time? Shouldn’t this give her a clue that he’s just an aging hound dog? Other than money what could she possibly see in him? Lol...she might just be with him to meet another polo player. With Gloria Allred for her attorney I’m sure the mother will be well represented. 

• Love 5

I like Naomie and her new found voice. *ducks  I think all the women empowerment talk is lame though. I don't believe and rather dislike terms like "girl boss." I don't consider myself a girl boss. I AM the boss. Of my own life. I'm confident calling out JD was 100% producer driven and approved and he deserved  it. If Elizabeth is defending him now, that is her choice. But that doesn't make Naomie a bad person in my opinion. I also think Craig is a complete and total shithead and I applaud Naomie for not putting up with his disrespect any longer. He treated her horribly. 

ETA: I think it's lame and stereotypical to gather around the couches with rosé and talk about how you're so much stronger than all the men who have done you wrong. The work is in taking a long, hard look at yourself and changing your approach to who you let into your life. Leopards don't change their spots and you can't teach an old hound dog new tricks. People show you who they are pretty quickly. And if you aren't sure, use Google. You can't go after the dirtbags and think you're not going to wind up like everyone who came before you. I'm looking at you Kathryn and Ashley. Unfortunately, the thirst is real.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Furthermore, since when are Elizabeth and Naomi such good friends?  I've never seen that.  

Elizabeth and Craig probably have bruises on their backs from Naomie stomping over them to get camera time.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I think it's lame and stereotypical to gather around the couches with rosé and talk about how you're so much stronger than all the men who have done you wrong. The work is in taking a long, hard look at yourself and changing your approach to who you let into your life. Leopards don't change their spots and you can't teach an old hound dog new tricks. People show you who they are pretty quickly. And if you aren't sure, use Google. You can't go after the dirtbags and think you're not going to wind up like everyone who came before you. I'm looking at you Kathryn and Ashley. Unfortunately, the thirst is real.

^^ This.

While I completely agree with Naomi, Danni, Chelsea, Kathryn that these guys are all middle-aged toddlers, they still choose to surround themselves with these guys and obsess over them.  

Cameran was single too, when the series started, but remember she was focusing on beginning her career in real estate, and then she met an apparently super great guy, and smart guy that he is, he's decided to remain off-camera.  So she now gets to still hang out in all her adorable preggers-ness, observing from afar.  These girls should take a lesson from her.

• Love 10
On 4/13/2018 at 1:55 PM, JenE4 said:

I was thinking the same thing. NOBODY has EVER liked Landon. Suddenly she’s gone and everybody misses her?! No you don’t! Lol! It’s like when some terrible SOB dies and suddenly you rewrite history and eulogize what a wonderful person he was. I guarantee if Landon were still on it all of the people who suddenly miss her would be complaining about  how annoying she is. But, what do I know? Suddenly I’m Team Kathryn and rooting for Naomi and Craig out of nowhere, so I’ll throw myself in that same category of rewriting history, lol.

I liked Landon. Yes, she was annoying at times, but most people are.

Maybe I liked her because she was always set up to be Kathryn's nemesis. Maybe because she was a catered, rich girl, floundering around trying to figure stuff out, but trying to do something with her life.  Maybe because she put herself out there for Shep and he rejected her.

I don't know why I liked her, but I did.  Never felt the need to be vocal about it, particularly because so many do dislike her, that it felt like it would be a waste of time, particularly when I could be commenting about Gizmo.

Shrugs shoulders. 

I also like dolphins and their vocalizations.  Never did understand why being compared to a dolphin is an insult.  Katheryn would be lucky to have a 10th of their intelligence and compassion......

So there you go.

• Love 7

I love Cameron.  She's beautiful, smart, has a gorgeous husband and keeps her life private.  She's the "Mother Hen" for all the guys and gives them good advice, although they really don't take it.  She's in and out of scenes a little more than Elizabeth.  Elizabeth was sort of quiet, nice and sort of didn't reveal too much, but then CAME NAOMI and then spilled the beans about Elizabeth's troubles which was none of her business.  Naomi better join Landon out in California as her name is probably MUD in Charleston.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

That’s the first thought I had reading this story!

• Love 6
On 4/13/2018 at 1:41 PM, MrsRhettButler said:

Craig fan here.  He is a sweet guy and a catch.   Instead of flaunting someone at the party just to rile up his ex, he was thoughtful about her feelings.  

I adore Craig.

• Love 14

Being from the Northeast, I've never been to the south except for I-95 on the way to Florida.  I'd love to see Charleston with its history and charming mansions.  I'm assuming the cast is from the South, except Craig.  I love the clothing the girls wear .. The casual and evening dresses, the town and restaurants, etc. If only I could get the hubby to take me. I'd  tempt him with Hilton Head as he's a golfer.  Ha.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Former Nun said:

But Saaaaaagggge...those boyfriends are so easy to belittle!

The "girl talk" is not any different than when these guys are out by the bar talking about and checking out the "fillies" they would be banging later at night. I do like the balance this season seem to be striking between the male and female friendships. 

13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Not to mention Craig did more than his fair share of belitting.

Yes. Craig was also cruel to Naomie, one particular incident calling her a child in front of everyone. Talk about embarrassing. I'm probably one of the few who rooted for them, but they're just not a good fit for each other. They're rubber and glue. One day, they'll find that person who'll mesh better with them. I don't think either one of them is a bad person per se. They seem to be good people, who just didn't fit. Happens all the time.

8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I won’t disagree about Naomie. But when and how did Chelsie belittle Austin? 

Yeah, it's not like Austen is this golden, unicorn boyfriend who got his heart badly broken by a really mean girl. Chelsea called him out for exactly what he is - an insensitive jerk.

• Love 5
On 4/14/2018 at 9:54 AM, zoeysmom said:

I love this entire post.  Kathryn, Danni and Naomie spend quality time with Stassi, Britney and Kristen from Vanderpump Rules.  I wonder how Tom Schwartz and Jax Taylor would have responded to the female empowerment moment at Shep's dinner?   It would seem Naomie would have endless moments of derided Jax and Britney and Katie and Tom.  If the men were so deplorable and Kathryn is leading the charge to destroy the Good Ole Boys network - why does she go to their parties?  Or more importantly why does she drop her panties anytime she and Thomas are outside the Charleston zip code?  Seems odd to me she keeps harping on what a turd Thomas is and then just can't wait to service him, pines for him and wants to make them a family unit.  Then there is Naomie who wants people to break up because they don't fit her idea of marriage.  I think Naomie has the hots for Shep.  Thats is why she is always pandering to him and making the Craig cracks.

Wasn't Craig also hanging out with Cameron and Whitney?  Craig and Cameron are friends outside the show.  I think Craig has crossed over to the adult side.  

I believe Ashley felt freaked out and Thomas was giving her some advice in the bathroom that didn't involve genital contact or drugs. Thomas and Ashley are still together.  Apparently when on the west coast they hang out with Landon.  I don't see Thomas ever getting married again and at some level any women he is involved in need only look up how he left a woman standing at the altar. They seem happy and Thomas has the best of both worlds-a beautiful companion 24/7 and his children 50% of the time.  

The problem with these shows is they want an anchor cast and once they start making the reality star money all there is left is follow their branding.  Or in the case of Kathryn her insanity.  Now she is on the redemption tour, as if anyone will ever forget her vicious insane behavior from Season 1-4.    

I think he's doing -- or trying to do -- an impression of George W. Bush.

21 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

The "girl talk" is not any different than when these guys are out by the bar talking about and checking out the "fillies" they would be banging later at night. I do like the balance this season seem to be striking between the male and female friendships. 

Yes. Craig was also cruel to Naomie, one particular incident calling her a child in front of everyone. Talk about embarrassing. I'm probably one of the few who rooted for them, but they're just not a good fit for each other. They're rubber and glue. One day, they'll find that person who'll mesh better with them. I don't think either one of them is a bad person per se. They seem to be good people, who just didn't fit. Happens all the time.

Yeah, it's not like Austen is this golden, unicorn boyfriend who got his heart badly broken by a really mean girl. Chelsea called him out for exactly what he is - an insensitive jerk.

He may indeed be, but IIRC the morning after they first had sex, Chelsea taunted him about being in "puppy love" with her, as if it was cute but she certainly didn't return the feeling. This was on camera, so insensitive jerky behavior on her part.

• Love 8

Ah, Naomie. When I heard her take down, all I could remember was being that young, and seeing the world in more black and white.

She probably told Elizabeth if she saw JD, she would give him a piece of her mind, and Liz probably agreed - but there is a difference between talking in private and spilling on camera at a friend's birthday party. 

And I can understand Elizabeth taking JD back until the kids are a little older. It might come down to what is better for them - having a jerk-ass dad, or having a jerk-ass dad that is at least around for dad things. If she fully leaves him, the kids have to deal with a revolving door of women (how many "Ashley's" will there be), and possibly a new marriage and new step-kids or bio-kids, and then basically a lot less to no dad for them. If she stays, she will be sad, their marriage may not make it, but there is a higher chance he will be there to tuck them in, be there at their Saturday games, and for the kids to have more dad. Plus, divorce is expensive, and maybe she has more to lose financially. 

Basically - marriage and life and these choices are complicated, and it turns out the world is more different shades than just black and white.

Also, second all of you who love Cam. I am jealous of her in a "I'm happy for her" sort of way. She does seem to lead a charmed life, and I hope it continues that way for her. 

• Love 21

ITA that Naomie 1) probably thinks that calling out JD is what Elizabeth wanted her to do, and 2) totally used it for camera time for herself. Elizabeth may indeed have decided that her hound-dog hubby is better at home under watch, trying to be a figure in his 4(!) kids' lives, than running around Charleston bars on the loose and then marrying (or just impregnating) some 25-year-old. He may even be the type to cry and be contrite with Elizabeth, wanting to get back together to avoid an expensive divorce/child support, and truly not wanting to live apart from his kids. Guys like him love to play around but often when caught will try to be the model husband for a little while. If he truly went through a large chuck of her inheritance, she may think her chances of staying above water with him (and his Bravo paycheck plus the business opportunities it may bring) is better than being a single mom nagging him to drop off the checks.

Some have noted that JD looks better. Slimmed down, not so puffy, not so loud. That may be part of his contrition plan -- getting off the booze and drugs and getting sleep rather than shutting down the bars every night. Elizabeth may have more power in this situation than she realizes. I hope she uses it well.

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Craig's mother may be the best bet for him.  Encouraging. Enabling. Gullible. Forgiving. Unending love.

Craig has managed to accomplish all the things Naomie said he could not possibly do and run the NYC Marathon and donate time and energy to an orphanage in Haiti .  I think it is as simple as Naomie wanted the party life associated with being a Bravolebrity-which she still hasn't attained full status,   Craig has already lived it and rued it.

Craig's parents are hard working educators who have stood by their son while he finds his way.  They may not be wealthy like many of the other men's parents but they seem to be loving and supportive.  Craig always seem to and on the side of appropriate when it comes to the other men's philandering.

Here is Craig's new girlfriend-she doesn't look a thing like his mother:  

2 hours ago, RedHawk said:

ITA that Naomie 1) probably thinks that calling out JD is what Elizabeth wanted her to do, and 2) totally used it for camera time for herself. Elizabeth may indeed have decided that her hound-dog hubby is better at home under watch, trying to be a figure in his 4(!) kids' lives, than running around Charleston bars on the loose and then marrying (or just impregnating) some 25-year-old. He may even be the type to cry and be contrite with Elizabeth, wanting to get back together to avoid an expensive divorce/child support, and truly not wanting to live apart from his kids. Guys like him love to play around but often when caught will try to be the model husband for a little while. If he truly went through a large chuck of her inheritance, she may think her chances of staying above water with him (and his Bravo paycheck plus the business opportunities it may bring) is better than being a single mom nagging him to drop off the checks.

Some have noted that JD looks better. Slimmed down, not so puffy, not so loud. That may be part of his contrition plan -- getting off the booze and drugs and getting sleep rather than shutting down the bars every night. Elizabeth may have more power in this situation than she realizes. I hope she uses it well.

Like all parents I am certain Elizabeth does not relish the idea of having to enter the work force with four children to provide for.  I have no idea how bad it is between the two of them but I am guessing there is a certain amount of exaggeration the Bravo producers want to put forward.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Craig has managed to accomplish all the things Naomie said he could not possibly do

Guess I missed most of this.  I watch the show but don't keep up with magazines, etc.  Is he working as an attorney or.....

• Love 2
On 14/04/2018 at 8:29 AM, Kiki777 said:

Unpopular opinion- I kinda like Kathryn's hair, blonde with fiery red roots.  It's kinda funky like she's in a punk band or something.

Ashley is gross and really does seem like a bimbo.  And she's a nurse?? Maybe she got into that line of work hoping she could land herself a doctor husband.

Totally. My sister is a nurse and so many of the nurses are banging married doctors in hallways and doctor lounges thinking they’re going to take the place of the Mrs. nope, they just get passed off for the next nurse who will drop her panties. No doubt Ashley is the type to choose a profession to snag a man with a certain title. Or just find an aging horn dog slime bucket reality guy at a bar

4 hours ago, RedHawk said:

I think he's doing -- or trying to do -- an impression of George W. Bush.

He may indeed be, but IIRC the morning after they first had sex, Chelsea taunted him about being in "puppy love" with her, as if it was cute but she certainly didn't return the feeling. This was on camera, so insensitive jerky behavior on her part.

Just watched that again last night. It was during the hunting trip in GA. Chelsea and Austen has a cabin to themselves and she said it that morning while they were in bed. Very condescending.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

Guess I missed most of this.  I watch the show but don't keep up with magazines, etc.  Is he working as an attorney or.....

Well he finished law school passed the bar-that was on last year's Reunion.  He has since been admitted and is working with indigent clients.  He bought his house and fixed it up and started a line of merchandise.  I am sure she will be around to take a bow.

• Love 10

Patricia's response is so funny!
Tanya @tlselle72

Thomas Ravenel's hands all over Ashley in front of Kathryn and the gang of #SouthernCharm is so tacky!! He definitely failed the etiquette rules! Wonder what @Pataltschul would say about this...

Patricia Altschul‏ Verified account @Pataltschul 18 hours ago

Patricia Altschul Retweeted Tanya

I would say that calling it tacky is being generous....;

60 replies22 retweets860 likes

• Love 22
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is Craig's new girlfriend-she doesn't look a thing like his m

Is that actually his girlfriend its the only pic of her o  his IG and that was from a White Party with a bunch of friends.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

He has since been admitted and is working with indigent clients.  He

He says he hopes to do that but isnt yet and his company he mentioned doesn't actual exisit yet.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Is that actually his girlfriend its the only pic of her o  his IG and that was from a White Party with a bunch of friends.

He has said he doesn't have a girlfriend yet on a podcast right before Episode 1.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RedHawk said:

I agree to everything you said.  I have friends that jumped the gun and got divorced.  Turned out they were worse off.  Maybe JD learned his lesson, I hope, and is thankful that Elizabeth took him back.   He looks better, and she's probably relieved.  Tom ass is also a bad influence with the drinking, drugging and womanizing.  JD is on a short leash now and had better behave.  Elizabeth holds the cards.  I'm happy for her.  She's a good woman.

• Love 5