Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Season Finale: The Runaway Runway

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-18/videos/kyle-wants-dorit-to-take

Kyle doesn't listen and things not making sense to Kyle are getting to be the norm.

Of course Kyle had nothing to do with how Erika felt about the underwear gift.  But she did not dissuade Dorit from doing it and laughed about it.

Kyle did bitch and even demanded an apology from LVP for leaving early.

Dorit did jump around a bit in the initial conversation but Kyle never understands anything anyway so it doesn't matter how clear someone is with her IMO. 

Kyle will never admit to setting Dorit up during pantygate, she knew Erika would be ticked about it but never flat out told Dorit not to do it, neither did Eileen or Rinna either. All three of them thought it would be funny and wanted to witness Dorit giving them to her. 

Kyle is always demanding Lisa apologize and she is always demanding that Lisa "prove" her friendship/love for her but she never reciprocates any of that for Lisa.

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Camille says he’s a good guy who makes her laugh and she wants to live her life with “someone” - not exactly high praise, and no mention of love. wtf?

I don't get the impression that she allows herself to let people that close to her.  It makes it hard to have "love" in a relationship.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa is the one that took dorit off the cover of that magazine she’s the one that brought it up to that creepy little man lol I love she’s lying through her teeth 

This is the best moment of the whole season. BURN! Hahaha 

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Not a fan of Dorito’s at all but Kyle always starts shit with her ar her big events, PK’s b-day party and now at her ‘come back’ fashion show. 

And in New York, Dorit just said.  I hadn't noticed that yet. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Not a fan of Dorito’s at all but Kyle always starts shit with her at her big events, PK’s b-day party and now at her ‘come back’ fashion show. 

That’s what they’re paid to do - and the events are just staged for that drama.

• Love 4

Erika told her over and over she didn’t think she had anything to do with it. It’s not Erika’s fight why should she have to go behind Kyle and back her up constantly. Jesus Kyle would be an exhausting person to be friends with she is so freaking needy ALL THE TIME. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 17

Teddi.  Such an instigator.  And a kiss butt. 

2 minutes ago, Neeners said:

I love Vanderpump, but that "One month earlier..." clip had me cackling like a loon.

I am all about the time stamps this season.  It's giving me LIFE to see their lies exposed.  I love it. 

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika told her over and over she didn’t think she had anything to do with it. It’s not Erika’s fight why should she have to go behind Kyle and back her up constantly. Jesus Kyle would be an exhausting person to be friends with she is so freaking needy ALL THE TIME. 

I know right? Erika doesn't owe Kyle shit in this instance. If you want to get real where was Kyle's support for Erika when she was upset with Dorit and PK at the reunion.... I seem to remember Kyle being pro Dorit to the point of holding her hand and downplaying what happened.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Funnier is that only one hors d'oevre will be served - I guess they all have to share

I guess the Perfectionist missed that little error on the invitations.  Hopefully all of the “libations” were served in the proper glasses.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, mwell345 said:

I guess the Perfectionist missed that little error on the invitations.  Hopefully all of the “libations” were served in the proper glasses.

I wonder what LVP was drinking because I can’t imagine the glass that she was holding is proper for any potent potable. 

• Love 6