Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Mr. And Mrs. Teacup

Good point. Elizabeth has been all about extreme measures this season. 

I’ll be interested to see if their definition of stunning is anything close to mine.

Last time Henry had a surprising spoiler, I think it turned out to be boarding school. Which was a surprise, just not quite what I had in mind. lol 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Bannon said:

Relative to what? She stabs half the population of D.C.?

LOL. For Elizabeth "extreme measures" might mean having to actually having a conversation instead of just stabbing them in the neck.

Nah. She probably personally strangles the Lincoln Memorial to death with her tiny bare hands.

It would be fitting if she's starting to murder non-traitor Soviets. Elizabeth would probably drop the bomb on Saint Petersburg if they told her it was for the good of the cause.

4 minutes ago, Erin9 said:

Last time Henry had a surprising spoiler, I think it turned out to be boarding school. Which was a surprise, just not quite what I had in mind. lol 

Yeah, wasn't that a "startling proposition?" This is obviously a tease to tempt people into thinking Philip's telling him he's been contacted by his old bosses, so maybe he's actually just been moonlighting as a country singer.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Erin9 said:

lol I can just see it being something that unimportant. 

Or "I've left your mother. Left her three weeks ago, actually, but she hasn't noticed. She thinks I've just finally stopped bugging her."

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 12

I'm offering 10-1 odds, payable in Soviet currency, or equivalent value, that Elizabeth fails to run the schlub-slaughtering streak to 4 consecutive episodes tonight.

Wait....did she whack one in the final episode of last season? They all tend to run together by now.....

• Love 4

Oh, and I see this episode runs about 70 minutes so I put the over/under for the stabbing/strangling/shooting/car dropping/poisoning/blunt force trauma at the 65 minute mark.

Have I left out any of any of her murder methods? Should the Liz Jennings tote board offer odds on a new modus operandi this week?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Bannon said:

I'm offering 10-1 odds, payable in Soviet currency, or equivalent value, that Elizabeth fails to run the schlub-slaughtering streak to 4 consecutive episodes tonight.

That's just because there's a schlub shortage in the DC area these days. And the ones left are in hiding.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

That's just because there's a schlub shortage in the DC area these days. And the ones left are in hiding.

I seem to remember schlubs being added to the Endangered Species List, back in the late 80s. Now it all makes sense....

• Love 2

That dark, dark (lighting) opening has a fair amount of dialogue in the background that is included in the closed captioning.  Nothing plot-significant, but there was more reaction to Elizabeth than really was audible. 

• Love 5

Oh, Kimmie. If only I had missed you, perhaps I'd be glad to see you again.  Also, what in the hell - he's still been managing to secretly tape her father - and collect those tapes, with her away at Ann Arbor?

"Mom tried to stop him." Oh shut up, Paige. "Please don't tell me about the world, Paige." Thank you, Phillip. 

Glad to see some fire in Phillip tonight. 

Elizabeth's lecture to Paige about working in the State Department is a few years - and cosplays - too late.

• Love 21

So, still running the tapes out of Kimmie's home on a regular basis.  I don't know how Philip thinks he is out of it if he is doing that.  He is like Stan with that one remaining spy caper in his portfolio.  Inches from a clean getaway. 

Yes, Philip seemed quite out of character with that stab at Paige's world view.  And those camera angles in the house are so disorienting compared to the house in past seasons! 

2 minutes ago, CaliCheeseSucks said:

Oh, Kimmie. If only I had missed you, perhaps I'd be glad to see you again.  Also, what in the hell - he's still been managing to secretly tape her father - and collect those tapes, with her away at Ann Arbor?

"Mom tried to stop him." Oh shut up, Paige. "Please don't tell me about the world, Paige." Thank you, Phillip. 

Elizabeth's lecture to Paige about working in the State Department is a few years - and cosplays - too late.

• Love 5

E is preparing Paige for State, CIA or DOD?  Seriously?  Is that why she takes her along on a burglary at a guarded facility?  

Also, I thought that P was out of the business but he's still working Kimmy.

Paige doesn't question why the General commits suicide at a covert meet.

The writing is getting pretty thin.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, JFParnell said:

I couldn't tell what was going on in the opening! Shadows. Some people running around??

All I know is .... oh no, Kimmie's baaaack.

Oh, thank god. I thought it was just me who was totally lost in the opening.

3 minutes ago, skippylou said:

E is preparing Paige for State, CIA or DOD?  Seriously?  Is that why she takes her along on a burglary at a guarded facility?  

Also, I thought that P was out of the business but he's still working Kimmy.

Paige doesn't question why the General commits suicide at a covert meet.

The writing is getting pretty thin.

Yup. I think this really cements it - the writers did *not* have this endgame locked down from the get-go. None of what has been shown this season makes any sense with regard to the way we were sold on the "meticulous plotting" on prior seasons. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, jjj said:

That dark, dark (lighting) opening has a fair amount of dialogue in the background that is included in the closed captioning.  Nothing plot-significant, but there was more reaction to Elizabeth than really was audible. 

Was Elizabeth shooting the guards with a gun or using something to stun them? Did she get the thing she was looking for? It looked like she came out empty handed. 

• Love 4

She was shooting at the lights, and apparently shot several people, according to the closed captioning.

15 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Was Elizabeth shooting the guards with a gun or using something to stun them? Did she get the thing she was looking for? It looked like she came out empty handed. 

• Love 4

Paige is honeytrapping now? So Paige never gets to have any semblance of a normal life. She can't even meet a cute boy normally. Nice work Claudia and Elizabeth. Did Elizabeth kill any of those schlubby security guards at the beginning. It was so dark.

The best thing about angry, sick artist lady is Elizabeth can;t figure her out. (Also the actress, Miriam Shor, is killing it.)

• Love 13
On 4/10/2018 at 8:30 PM, Bannon said:

Relative to what? She stabs half the population of D.C.?

You weren't far off. Damn, Liz is droppin' bodies this season.

Not only was Elizabeth denied intel, but she also missed Hrbek's grand slam.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Pickles said:

She was shooting out lights with the same thing, so I think it was a gun with a silencer. And she didn't get what she was looking for.

I knew the "shocking news" for Henry would be money related.

Just now, zibnchy said:

Paige is honeytrapping now?

So much for Paige following orders. (Holly Taylor looks great in those scenes.)

• Love 9

Love that Elizabeth’s first thought on fixing the travel agency is a purge. So very Elizabeth. 

Paige=world’s dumbest human. 

Why can’t Phillip hit up the Centre for some cash, via Margo Martindale?

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

I cannot imagine how it could be a good plan to bring the wife to the game viewing.  Even without her getting sick, the husband would be so distracted.  And they had the microphone sewn into his magic jacket he wears to watch baseball, so it would have been much better to let him go alone and talk, talk, talk. 

Edited by jjj
  • Love 23
47 minutes ago, CaliCheeseSucks said:

I laughed out loud at Phillip’s expression during that conversation. Paige is going to school someone on the world, what with her 10 minutes of life experience? ?

• Love 16

Let me see if I understand this. At the backdoor of the sick client's home, Elizabeth hands off a jacket to a courier who brings it to the seamstress/expert-in-garment-bugging-devices who doozies it up in record time with the needed tech and returns the jacket back to Elizabeth at the backdoor of the sick client's house? 

I was really hoping Elizabeth would get her own personal shower of wig-knocking-off vomit for forcing the woman to attend the party based on Elizabeth's phony expertise.

5ad8093e5ef18_AndThatsWhy.jpg.90a49d35cefa8aaf793cc53aa8aeca74.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 19

Kimmie looks exactly the same which I find surprising.

I always thought that The Center gave them $ to help to support them.  Even if they didn't, why can't they ask Granny to get $ from The Center??  

• Love 16

Unfortunate that we have to put up with more Kimmy this season. That was such a dull story line. Hopefully, it will be kept to a minimum. Pretty good episode otherwise. I get the feeling that Phillip is going to do something stupid to get some extra money.

• Love 6

With Elizabeth and Philip in bed, I suddenly had the sense that Philip was going to use his seduction skills to get *her* to reveal some intel.  And then was left staring at the ceiling when it did not work.  That was more than trying to initiate sex and being turned down.  It was Philip really turning on Elizabeth to get information for Oleg. 

I felt that discussion between Arkady and Oleg's father was ominous. 

• Love 11

Two questions for Elizabeth haters: Is she less admirable than the husband who stepped away from his duties, giving her the entire espionage workload, and is now informing on her? And if you watch a thriller in which a fictional American, most likely male, operative routinely murders Russians or Latin Americans or Arabs, do you react with the same kind of visceral moral repugnance?

Pretty good question from the

So, Paige already in bed with a potential source?  Looks like the writers will keep us all off balance this season.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

I always thought that The Center gave them $ to help to support them.  Even if they didn't, why can't they ask Granny to get $ from The Center??

Pretty sure that's the price for Philip being out.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She was shooting out lights with the same thing, so I think it was a gun with a silencer.

I thought it was a dart gun, which would be suitable for both breaking lightbulbs and taking out the guards. It seemed to me like they were being tranquilized rather than just shot, since people don't reliably fall over quietly when you shoot them with a regular gun.

Edited by Dev F
  • Love 2

The closed captions said it was a gun with silencer, and the men she shot sounded really *shot* as they reacted. 

2 minutes ago, Dev F said:

I thought it was a dart gun, which would be suitable for both breaking lightbulbs and taking out the guards. It seemed to me like they were being tranquilized rather than just shot, since people don't reliably fall over quietly when you shoot them with a regular gun.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, AimingforYoko said:

Pretty sure that's the price for Philip being out.

That makes sense but wouldn't Elizabeth know that's what happened and why they are having a hard time? 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, jjj said:

I said to myself. "OMG Oleg is really going to die?"

Are we going to talk about how Elizabeth completely emasculated Philip to Paige? That was cold. (Of course it was because Elizabeth only has one temperature.)

Oh and then Elizabeth tells Paige how proud she is. My theory is that Paige is only doing this Spy Stuff to get her mother's approval. (The lengths some of us will go to for our mother's approval...OMG.) So that little "I'm so proud of you." probably bought Paige's lifetime loyalty.

Edited by zibnchy
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Kimmie looks exactly the same which I find surprising.

I'm wondering if they will offer to bail out the business in exchange for Philip doing something alluded to in the previews. I feel like this money trouble stuff came out of nowhere.
I can't with Paige anymore. I'm glad Philip gave her a bit of a smackdown. 
I was waiting for artist woman's husband to just take his jacket off and leave it in the guest room and E to be all fuck, now what? I was half surprised she didn't try to encourage the guy to stay. Oh, don't worry about that! Everyone vomits blood. We'll just take a taxi home. You stay.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, taurusrose said:

I laughed out loud at Phillip’s expression during that conversation. Paige is going to school someone on the world, what with her 10 minutes of life experience? ?

That was so typical of someone Paige's age. It was hilarious.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Pretty good question from the

So, Paige already in bed with a potential source?  Looks like the writers will keep us all off balance this season.

Why, yes, if I watched a show where the male American character dropped a car on an Arab man's head, so the American could get the right person to take the job of the man with the crushed head, I'd see that as pretty morally repugnant. If Liz restricted her murders to American military personnel, I'd view her differently.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ChromaKelly said:

I was waiting for artist woman's husband to just take his jacket off and leave it in the guest room and E to be all fuck, now what? I was half surprised she didn't try to encourage the guy to stay. Oh, don't worry about that! Everyone vomits blood. We'll just take a taxi home. You stay.

They established last week that he wears the jacket when he watches games, so the microphone was a good bet.

Edited by jjj
  • Love 3

Philip: "We may not be able to pay Henry's tuition next year."

Elizabeth: "Well, he's your department."

Don't get too invested in your son's life now, Liz!

16 minutes ago, jjj said:

Oleg's father told Arkady the opposite of what he told Oleg, so he's lying to one of them.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, Shriekingeel said:

Love that Elizabeth’s first thought on fixing the travel agency is a purge. So very Elizabeth. 

Well, she is not wrong. He is hemorrhaging money paying their salaries for no reason there. Money he could use on, I don't know, his son's tuition?

3 minutes ago, jjj said:

The closed captions said it was a gun with silencer, and the men she shot sounded really *shot* as they reacted. 

I love it. Not only do they not show us what they want to convey, they don't even tell. We have to read closed captioning to understand.

• Love 11

I hope that really isn't the last conversation Oleg and Philip have in person. Because listening to them talk is so interesting. Philip has another voice from home, a place he admittedly, and not surprisingly, finds difficult to remember. And Philip did it- he told Oleg what he knew about Elizabeth's activities. And then he told Elizabeth about the business problems.

Wow. Oleg's whole family knows what he's doing. And his dad is helping. That doesn't sound good. 

I loved Philip trying to get Paige to THINK about what really went on with Renhull. I loved that he got snippy with her. He knows a lot more about the world than she does. That is painfully obvious. She sounds like a kid. And she mentally is one. Philip walking away from the conversation basically said he didn't think he could get either one to get it.

Philip and Elizabeth's brief conversation about Paige was everything. It's like he's the only one really able to think. First Elizabeth tries to say Paige's life was never in danger- then seeing Philip's look- she finally has to say that it won't happen again. Right. Love Philip the skeptic. He's right to be. 

Paige's listening skills are great. She did exactly what Elizabeth said not to do- honeytrapping. Paige certainly does not learn from her mistakes- she does not listen. Again. 

I'm so not interested in Henry being in boarding school or not. Or the financial situation of the travel agency, I'm not sure what the point of this is. Philip needs Elizabeth. The downsides of capitalism. Philip and Elizabeth are both failing. In the grand scheme of this show, it still seems rather irrelevant.

Loved Erica saying she regretted focusing on her art over her husband. In the end, what she left behind didn't matter. The time with him did. That should resonate with Elizabeth, on some level. 

There was a lot of truth in Kimmie/Jim's conversation. It was like getting a brief look in Philip's head. Though I think I need to hear it all again. But, IIRC, it seems to be headed in the direction that he needs to do something, which is something he's working on.

Interesting choice of an end- Philip remembers utter poverty in Russia. 

• Love 18

BT ALL MEANS, let's not have "Julie" be following FBI Stan.  Somehow I think even Stan would be able to penetrate the clever beret disguise.

And for heaven's sake, Aderholt, if you are going to invest in Oleg, invest in him for a series of days, not a day here and there!  As Stan said, you'd have to get lucky with the hit and miss tailing of him.  And so far, you did not get lucky, but got so close to the bigger picture of Phil.  

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I said to myself. "OMG Oleg is really going to die?"

Are we going to talk about how Elizabeth completely emasculated Philip to Paige? That was cold. (Of course it was because Elizabeth only has one temperature.)

Oh and then Elizabeth tells Paige how proud she is. My theory is that Paige is only doing this Spy Stuff to get her mother's approval. (The lengths some of us will go to for our mother's approval...OMG.) So that little "I'm so proud of you." probably bought Paige's lifetime loyalty.

I was so irritated at Elizabeth for saying that. It was cold. She didn't want to acknowledge that Philip had a point; so, she made him look bad instead. He's the only one to see the Paige situation for what it is: a disaster. And that Elizabeth's obvious burn out and exhaustion is a real problem. 

18 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Philip: "We may not be able to pay Henry's tuition next year."

Elizabeth: "Well, he's your department."

Don't get too invested in your son's life now, Liz!

Oleg's father told Arkady the opposite of what he told Oleg, so he's lying to one of them.

Yeah, that was sad. Her total lack of investment in her son. Philip may not be as involved with Paige, but he is invested in her future. 

I think I missed what Oleg's father said.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, jjj said:

BT ALL MEANS, let's not have "Julie" be following FBI Stan.  Somehow I think even Stan would be able to penetrate the clever beret disguise.

But she also had glasses on so no one could recognize her. That's Spy 101: Hats and Glasses are All You Need. And mustaches and wigs.

I really wanted someone to walk up to Philip when he was going to meet Oleg and say "Oh hi Philip, nice mustache. When did you grow that?"

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bannon said:

How many did she get in the opening scene? Three at least. Surely the FBI and everyone else is on high alert now since she murdered the General and now obviously broke into some warehouse where they keep...weapons? Whatever that was? She didn't get what she wanted and failed to mention the many guys she dropped in that surprisingly easy to break in and out of warehouse. When Gary Powers was shot down it derailed peace talks. I'd think somebody might suspect Soviet work in these murders.

The scene with Claudia seemed to reveal that those bonding sessions with movies etc. is not about Paige at all. They're about Elizabeth getting to pretend she's in a USSR where they all hate America and enjoy how tough they were. It's her who wants to go into that apartment and hide. Paige just wants Mommy to be proud of her. Meanwhile, Philip's memories or home continue to be...bleak. Seems interesting that Claudia and Elizabeth are filling up Paige with rich "peasant food," talking about how great it was eating it for weeks on end and suggesting it's a good in a famine while Philip's memories of home have now included moldy sawdust bread rations and now licking the kasha from the bottom of a pot.

There's Paige explaining "the world" to Philip about how sometimes Generals just shoot themselves in the face during meetings with Soviet agents in parks and need two shots to do it and Mom totally tried to stop him! As if she was even there. Philip's trying to lead her to the obvious conclusion by asking her to THINK about why the guy would do that...but Paige still doesn't get it. Or she does get it--her job isn't to think, it's to swallow whatever the Ministry of Truth tells her. The worst was that big smile when Elizabeth said she was proud of her. The question, I guess, is whether Paige has her mother's ability to continue to beg for her mother's approval even after the woman's gone for years.

I couldn't help but think in the Henry scene that after years of Paige at his age having regular fits over her parents doing things she didn't like Henry just absorbs the blow of Philip's news. (Henry was plenty demanding as a kid, but usually about petty stuff that he was snarky about and blew over.) Elizabeth saying "He's your department" was just...what? Damn! Also, what was up with her claiming that Henry was doing whatever Philip wanted him to do? It's the opposite--Henry's doing what he wants and Philip's glad to watch him do it. It's not like there's any evidence that Henry's playing hockey or getting good grades because it gets Dad to say "I'm so proud of you, Henry." Elizabeth just projects on everybody.

Elizabeth is also still lying to Paige about things about the job while Philip was honest with Henry about exactly what he'd done wrong and how he was trying to think of a way to keep him in school but he hadn't yet. I wouldn't put it past Henry to work out some solutions on his side now that he knows. (Maybe a really bad solution...) Unless he's just putting off a tantrum, who knows? But in all their conversations it seems like Henry's growing up naturally into somebody who's now old enough to be a support instead of just a kid who's taken care of and shielded from the truth. Paige believes whatever Elizabeth tells her; Henry always notices when Philip's obviously unhappy. I wonder if they're tying that to Philip's past--he obviously also worked to support his family, wouldn't have expected much etc.

As expected, Paige suddenly pulls some "friends" out of her ass so she can do Matthew II by going out with an intern. Elizabeth 'warns' her that she's supposed to stay clean so she can get a great job at the state department, but it's no surprise she wouldn't listen when the subtext of every conversation with Elizabeth is that she doesn't really approve of anything non-Cause related. Also, she just dragged Paige along on a pretty serious armed robbery that resulted in 3 homicides. For all Elizabeth's plans about Paige's great whatever job, it's not like Paige is setting her sights on being an intern herself. Neither of them seem much connected to the actual career part.

So Philip is still working Kimmy, though I don't get how the tapes are supposed to work if she's only home from school periodically. When's the tape from? Anyway, Kimmy is moving on--and so is Matthew, apparently, wanting to move in with his girlfriend. Stan thinks he should have a life first--another parent who wants freedom for their kid. Anyway, also Kimmy had some nice words to say for "Jim" about how he was too good to be stuck like this. Elizabeth was annoyed at him saying he wouldn't get another tape--I wonder if she'll send him to do whatever it takes to get her more on the hook. (Iow, if you have to sleep with her, go ahead.)

I love that Oleg's dad is in on the plan too. Basically all the Russians with the most integrity are on the team. Loved Philip's conversation with Oleg, as short as it was. When Oleg said there was something "rotten" about it that made him leave and think it wasn't for him, did he mean the USA or the KGB/spying?

3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Two questions for Elizabeth haters: Is she less admirable than the husband who stepped away from his duties, giving her the entire espionage workload, and is now informing on her? And if you watch a thriller in which a fictional American, most likely male, operative routinely murders Russians or Latin Americans or Arabs, do you react with the same kind of visceral moral repugnance?

Philip only walked away from his duties if one considers it his duty to do whatever Elizabeth is doing. There are plenty of male heroes who refuse to continue to work for an organization they now see is betraying the values it's supposed to stand for, or who are asking them to do things that aren't right. It's a really popular American trope, actually. Personally, I don't react with moral repugnance when Elizabeth kills people. I just think it's comical at this point.

Well, she is not wrong. He is hemorrhaging money paying their salaries for no reason there. Money he could use on, I don't know, his son's tuition?

I'm not sure Philip was supposed to be wrong when he said that wouldn't help. He's looking at a bigger picture and longer timeframe. And probably even the whole philosophy of business!

Oh, and I was of course thrilled to get a tiny snippet of Philip's hungry hungry childhood again. Obviously he's genuinely coming to see the pointlessness of the rat race. He's got a sandwich if he's hungry. He doesn't need to be rich. My one question though is why, as usual, is Philip alone in his flashbacks when they established he had this brother? Does the brother literally only exist where Mischa Jr. can see him? Why wouldn't both brothers be in the crowd of little rascals begging for scraps? Will Philip ever remember interacting with his family?

That said, Philip is adorable in his hat and his own little spoon.

• Love 20
50 minutes ago, jjj said:

With Elizabeth and Philip in bed, I suddenly had the sense that Philip was going to use his seduction skills to get *her* to reveal some intel.  And then was left staring at the ceiling when it did not work.  That was more than trying to initiate sex and being turned down.  It was Philip really turning on Elizabeth to get information for Oleg. 

I'm glad that it didn't work because I think Philip would feel terrible afterward.  If it were reversed Liz wouldn't care for sure!

Also, I thought that Liz was going to "help Philip de-stress from the money issues" when she turn toward him and lowered her head and body.  It really was her just laying down to sleep.

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 2

The return of Kimmie! I guess Philip might be out, but he still has to keep up with his old contacts? Maybe that was part of the deal so he would get to back down? Still, that was a super uncomfortable plot (for both us and Philip) so I am not super thrilled to see it again. 

So Olegs whole family knows what up? I like that, its good that he is still on the same page as his dad, after they came to an understanding last season. The scenes with Olegs parents, and their relationships with him and each other, were some of my favorites last season, even if they tied into the plot the least. At least, I hope so. I have an increasingly bad feelings about all of this, it all comes off as very "just one day until retirement" to me, and I feel like some people know more than what they're letting on. I swear, if Oleg gets killed, after all of this, chairs will be flipped! Flipped! 

I also hope this isnt the last time Philip and Oleg talk, as I think their conversations are really interesting. It really makes the conversation Philip and Elizabeth had about how Elizabeth is upset about the future of her country, while Philip reminds her that she really has no idea what the average people back home think, as she hasn't talked to anyone from home in over twenty years, except for people they needed to spy on or contact for work. I actually wonder if that conversation sparked him going to talk to Oleg, or at least was part of the reason. He wanted to talk to someone who actually has been back home, and knows whats up. Its a really interesting possible relationship.

I admit it, I laughed when Philip basically told Paige to shut up because she doesn't know as much as she thinks she does. Not only is it always kind of funny when Philip has to play bad cop, but he was totally correct. Paige is basically an unpaid spy intern, who does it practically as an extracurricular. Philip has lived through some shit. He has been in this game for a LONG time and has had time to develop a very complex world veiw. Really, I dont think Paige really cares that much about being a spy or about the USSR, she just wants spy mom to approve of her. Paige just comes off as ridiculously naive, just buying everything her mom is telling her, even if Liz has obvious reasons to lie or exaggerate to get Paige to go along with her. Just like her mom buys almost everything her higher ups tell her. Like mother like daughter I guess. 

• Love 11