Type keyword(s) to search

My Little Life - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

My DVR cut off.  Any updates that were noteworthy?  I did like this show and hope they bring it back. 

From what I remember:

Timberlee is set to finish a “teaching degree” soon. (Based on what we know, I’m guessing that’s an Associate’s in Early Childhood.)

Vince is still bodybuilding and planning to release a clothing line soon. They didn’t specify what type of clothing. 

Michelle is still a figure model and art student. 

Lee I actually don’t remember. 

Diane is allegedly still pursuing her dream of starting a family, although it sounds like her Facebook tells a different story. 

• Love 2

I am sad this is over for now.  I really hope after watching this show,  Lee can see how ludicrous his behavior is.  He is going to end up in jail.  Not respecting someone's wishes,  regardless of previous behavior, is dangerous.  He actually freaks me out.  If he wasn't LP, I am positive he would be in jail for stalking, or rape possibly. He thinks he is owed an average sized partner.  His mentality is skewed. I don't think he or Bailey brought anything positive to the show. 

I love everyone else though!!!

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Lee I actually don’t remember. 

I just watched it. It said:

Lee and Bailey have been in touch and Lee hopes they can resume their relationship.

Lee recently learned that Lincoln and Bailey broke up.

(I can't stand Bailey or Lee)

Edited by ChiCricket
ninja edit
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I just watched it. It said:

Lee and Bailey have been in touch and Lee hopes they can resume their relationship.

Lee recently learned that Lincoln and Bailey broke up.

(I can't stand Bailey or Lee)

Thanks for that last update.  I can't stand either one as well.  Something about when she was telling the camera (supposed to be telling the producers) the story about how he expected a cuddle (which also makes me sick) they way she was telling it was either bad acting or she liked the attention.  It was all so weird sounding.

I too think Timberlee is adorable.  She's young and trying to spread her wings.  Her daughter is beautiful.

ETA: Just did some scoping on Facebook.  Timberlee is on there as Peyton Jane.  Looks like she has a boyfriend now (average height).  Michelle is on there as Marcelle Stevens.  Lee is jumped into personal training and I didn't realize how built he was.  Bailey's profile pic (Bailey DeNae Woolley) is with a guy that looks like Lincoln.  But she's not FB friends with Lee.  I'm done sleuthing for the day.

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 2
On 5/9/2018 at 12:28 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I’m not usually a fangirl for people on reality shows, but I just love Diane. Her set was legitimately funny — I even laughed out loud at the Asian elf joke. Is it me or was the guy backstage with her before the show kind of digging her? They would make a cute couple. Or maybe he was gay? I don’t know. I’m not good at telling those vibes apart! 

I'm pretty sure that he was the friend who visited Diane's place with his wife (or girlfriend) and brought along a blind date for Diane. But I could be wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

I'm pretty sure that he was the friend who visited Diane's place with his wife (or girlfriend) and brought along a blind date for Diane. But I could be wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong!

That may be right! I don’t remember what that guy looked like but it would make sense!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Well Diane posted a video on Facebook last night saying she found out there will not be a season 2. Shame, I enjoyed this show. 

Well darn. I enjoyed it too ?

• Love 2

Does anyone follow Diane on Instagram? I started to follow her a few weeks ago because, like many of you, she was my favorite out of everyone featured on this show.  (Lee can go kick rocks, ugh!) As much as I was a bit disappointed that there is not going to be a second season, I think it's a blessing in disguise for Diane at least. I don't know what happened exactly, but she seems to be a total emotional trainwreck and then some "in real life." I actually feel bad for her because I could totally see myself being friends with her, but there seems to be A LOT going on with her and not in good, stable way. In a recent Instagram post, she revealed that she has lost the job and home that she had on the show. It sounds like she quit her job because she developed PTSD from witnessing someone get beat up at a coffee shop or something and she was the only witness? I don't know, it's really confusing and hard to understand. Actually, most of her Instagram posts are really hard to understand. She seemed SO put together and like she had a good head on her shoulders on the show, but her Instagram almost reveals someone else entirely. She tends to post a lot and much of it is a somewhat rambling, incohrerent mess. I'm sort of sad about that and about the fact that even though I would totally be friends with her, she seems like she is the type of friend who is super exhausting to have (she sounds super clingy to a select few and like she just tells people to fuck off if they try to have her look at herself in the mirror, so to speak). She really sounds like she needs psychological help and I'm not sure if she's getting the kind of help she clearly needs.  :(

• Love 2
On 6/29/2018 at 6:24 PM, LIGirl said:

Does anyone follow Diane on Instagram? I started to follow her a few weeks ago because, like many of you, she was my favorite out of everyone featured on this show.  (Lee can go kick rocks, ugh!) As much as I was a bit disappointed that there is not going to be a second season, I think it's a blessing in disguise for Diane at least. I don't know what happened exactly, but she seems to be a total emotional trainwreck and then some "in real life."

I haven’t looked at her Instagram, but I’m sorry to hear that her life seems to be a mess. I really thought she had it together. 

• Love 1

Wow, I'm so surprised!  I friended her on Facebook and found her just like she was on the show.  But I just went to her IG and it's a hot mess.  So I went back to her FB and she has some of the instability she shows on IG all of a sudden.  I'm guessing someone pretended they really liked her and she thought it was something real and he used her.  Don't know if it's the same guy but she let a guy stay with her rent free and he stole from her.  That's what I put together from the rambling.

• Love 2
(edited)

Please respect my space and time. I just yelled at my favorite person in the world [username][other username] and had to ask my cousin to stop trying to make me feel better. I’m ok and just want to have a nice day. Social media is so disgusting. People only want to know how long it’ll take because I kill myself like [username of someone who posted lots of basically naked selfies] Did you know she died of kindness and not knowing her true friends? [yet another username] you know me well because I am probably crazier than you when someone tries to cage me, lol. I’m going to finally take care myself and be free to find my fucking pants.

(Posted 2 days ago with a screenshot of her iPhone with a folder called "Nonsense" that includes Instagram)

Who wants to play #Keep@dianekawasaki aka @ninjabunnyink (me) out of harm’s way so my number one ride or die #GayHusband[username 5] doesn’t go to rehab (also a long time coming lol)? Comment below if you have enough respect for me not to have a Korean woman (my mom stab you emotionally)... I will no longer be anyone’s #DirtyLittleSecret because my stepdad is being released from jail fo sho on Saturday and I’m his ride or die until my Mom visits me in the 949. This is your fault #Wayne!

(Also posted 2 days ago next to a picture of Diane as a toddler)

There were other posts between and since these. It's meltdown level. I did not see that coming! She is unhinged. She seemed so down-to-earth on the show! I'm disappointed and a little worried for her.

And now that I looked at that third person's account, Instagram is going to assume that all I want in my Explore page are more pictures of tits and ass, because their algorithm was invented by Tila Tequila.

Edited by JocelynCavanaugh
  • Love 2
On 7/6/2018 at 9:49 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

(Posted 2 days ago with a screenshot of her iPhone with a folder called "Nonsense" that includes Instagram)

(Also posted 2 days ago next to a picture of Diane as a toddler)

There were other posts between and since these. It's meltdown level. I did not see that coming! She is unhinged. She seemed so down-to-earth on the show! I'm disappointed and a little worried for her.

And now that I looked at that third person's account, Instagram is going to assume that all I want in my Explore page are more pictures of tits and ass, because their algorithm was invented by Tila Tequila.

I am now more than worried for her; her IG posts have gotten so, so much worse. So much so that I literally want to yell at people in her life, "Why isn't anyone helping her?!" Of course, the truly sane and loving people in her life have probably tried to help her, but I'm sure she's cut them out of her life.  Her posts are totally nonsensical and so out there.  She posts screen shots of her phone that make no sense to me and rambles on about all kinds of things that I can't make heads or tails out of. She seems to have taken more trips to the ER and various police stations to file reports on different things that it makes me wonder if the hospitals and the police thinks she's a nut case. She's posted a couple of videos of herself recently and even though it's not like she's slurring, I think her eyes show signs of her being on something.  What she's saying in them is so random, too. I truly suspect she's abusing some sort of illegal narcotic, maybe even mixing it all with alcohol. On top of that, she's coming across to me like someone who had a psychological break or maybe treading the line of paranoia schizophrenia. I can literally picture her being one of those crazy people wandering the streets of LA muttering and yelling random things at people. It's so unbelievably heartbreaking to see.

• Love 1

Yeah Wednesday night she made a Facebook post and apparently looked up "Amber Rose" on IM and got 2 pages of Amber Roses.  She screenshot them and tagged a friend asking "which one? Help!".  A male friend commented, "Stop associating with that toxic trash of a woman.  She is in just dragging you down and it's not even your obligation and responsibility.  Let her grow the fuck up.  And [friends name] if you are reading this, stay the fuck away from Diane.  You can wipe your own ass.  Stop acting like a spoiled entitled c***".  To which the friend posted "noted".  Another video Diane did saying she doesn't know who her true friends are and named a few. 

It's all so bizarre.

• Love 1

Well, I thought Diane was cleaning up her act at one point a couple of weeks ago as she seemed to have deleted a lot of her "crazy" posts on IG, and put up a video that made her sound rather clear-headed about her issues and needing to get "sober", and about getting rid of the shitty people in her life. But judging from the last week or so and especially the last few days, it really looks like she's spiraling out of control again. She's again posting such random screenshots and pictures of things I often can't make heads or tails out of with rambling captions about God knows what, too. She's like some bag lady that carries useless shit all around with her and places them in weird places to take pictures of them to post it. I don't understand how or where she lives, either. It's like some big room or something, but it doesn't exactly look like it's in a regular house because the cabinets and counters look more "commercial"/office-like than I would expect to see in a home. But then she has also slept in a hotel even as recently as the other day (that I think a friend of hers got for her?) because she showed pictures of washing her clothes in the hotel room sink. The fuck?

She also still seems to go back and forth to the ER often (she strangely posts pictures of the forms she brings home from them with all of her info), and she files police reports for stolen items and restraining orders on people like meter maids write out parking tickets! How many times can a person get robbed?? The cops MUST think she's a nutjob for sure. (And the way she fills out some of her police reports - yes, she takes pictures of them and posts them, too - I'm like, what cop can take her seriously?) Hell, she apparently almost got arrested the other day because - as she wrote somewhere in the comments of her IG - she got trashed at some bar, started taking off her clothes, got thrown out, and then when the cops came, she spit and threw her phone at them? Holy shit.

But the things and people she rambles on and on about, my God. She's constantly talking about certain people who are or she wants to be her mom or dad (she is the epitome of someone with mommy and daddy issues), and how this person or that person needs to continue to help her learn about "stranger danger." Um, you're 34-years-old... "stranger danger" is something you learn when you're like 5. Why does she act like she constantly needs her hand held? She has said she's always losing her iPhones (apparently she's lost at least 10 of them) and can never remember any of her passwords to anything. I really don't know how she has taken care of herself and made it this far in life without already being on the street.

She really does seem like she gets easily obsessed with anyone who shows her even an iota of kindness, but many of them look like the scummiest people on Earth. I thought one of those scummy people was her friend that she was visiting in jail, but now it sounds like that person didn't even personally know her because she kept trying to visit him and he even turned down her visits a couple of times. I think the guy was someone that was friends with that one girl in particular that she has been sounding rather obsessed with (the girl some of her "normal" friends must've been warning her to stay away from), but still. Who does that?! Oh, but that girl obviously had a falling out with Diane because now Diane has deleted her, talked shit about her (even claiming she's robbed her, too), and is now one of the people Diane just filed a restraining order against. I found a second IG that Diane must've recently started (instagram.com/dianecheryl808) and in there I found comments from that girl about how crazy Diane is, how even her parents sent that girl an e-mail saying how much Diane needed to get psychological help, etc. I don't know... even though that second IG doesn't have many posts, it definitely shows a lot of the aforementioned crazy, too.

I definitely think she's an alcoholic, but I think her problems are also mixed with serious mental/psychological issues and possibly abusing recreational and/or prescription drugs (she has mentioned taking Adderall). I also think she's incredibly lonely because she constantly talks about wanting to find a man, but it often comes across as severely desperate when she keeps referring to previous exes and how many random strange guys she has slept with. She often says she's not drunk or mentally unbalanced, but rather, blames it on being a "rude bitch" because she's half Korean and because she's a "washed-up actor and retired stand-up comic." Um, no, you're fucking legitimately crazy. If she goes to a rehab of some sort one day, they will have their work cut out for them because I don't even know where the hell they'd begin to address her problems.

I do hope someone forces her into rehab, though, because I honestly fear that she's going to end up seriously physically hurt by someone or, God forbid, dead. I'm not kidding.

Sorry, I know I must sound crazy myself posting about all of this, haha, especially over a chick we watched in what? 6 episodes of a now cancelled reality show? But I don't know anyone in "real life" who watched this show let alone follows her on social media and I just need to talk about this with someone who sees this shit, too! LOL Plus, damn, she's worse than looking at a trainwreck that you can't turn away from. In all seriousness, it's incredibly sad and I honestly question how the hell she was cast for this show and how the editing managed to show NOTHING of this side of her. It's all so literally insane!

• Love 1

You don't sound crazy, @LIGirl! I appreciate the updates. But wow, that is really awful to hear about Diane. She went from one of the most likable and down-to-earth people I've ever seen on reality TV to one of the most serious cases of mental illness I've heard of in a long time. I'm not sure what mental illness it is, but there is no way she is doing all that stuff in a sound mind. I really hope she gets help soon.

• Love 1

LIGIRL, she's already deleted that Ninja Bunny IG account (her "side hustle" she called it) and her own personal IG she must have deleted stuff because the last picture was from late 2016.  The one you post,ed, DianeCheryl808 is gone too.  Her FB posts lately are much in the same, ramblings with a ton of hashtag crap.  She also said her therapist said she should get a dog to keep from being lonely.  I would like to find this therapist and punch this therapist.  Who suggests a dog to someone who can't take care of herself?  In fact, she even told the therapist she can barely take care of herself. 

And here we thought Lee was the unstable one...

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2018 at 3:37 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

LIGIRL, she's already deleted that Ninja Bunny IG account (her "side hustle" she called it) and her own personal IG she must have deleted stuff because the last picture was from late 2016.  The one you post,ed, DianeCheryl808 is gone too.  Her FB posts lately are much in the same, ramblings with a ton of hashtag crap.  She also said her therapist said she should get a dog to keep from being lonely.  I would like to find this therapist and punch this therapist.  Who suggests a dog to someone who can't take care of herself?  In fact, she even told the therapist she can barely take care of herself. 

And here we thought Lee was the unstable one...

Oh, I didn't know she had a 3rd IG account for that Ninja Bunny stuff since she was referring to her personal one (@dianekawasaki) as Ninja Bunny for a while. I did see that she must've deleted the DianeCheryl808 one, and that she definitely did some major deleting of a LOT of the crazy shit from her personal account after I posted my last comment here. I still think she's acting a bit "off", but certainly far more "stable" than she's been as of late. Who knows!