Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E21: Kenny and the Jet

Note to self:  NEVER travel with Team Scorpion! They attract bizarre events like ants to sugar. If they went to the corner market for a pack of gum, they'd be abducted by international terrorists or the earth would open up and swallow them or someone would need open heart surgery with only a butter knife -- and that pack of gum.

It's been explained to me several times, but I still don't get why decompression would cause a passenger plane to drop out of the sky. There sure seemed to be an enormous amount of space in that wheel well with the landing gear stowed. Excellent cianosis makeup on the boy at the end.

• Love 1

I liked this episode and hope they do more similar to it. I don't need to see them save the world from near destruction every week. Saving a life or a family is just as good. I felt so sorry for Ralph. I hope Sly has better luck. 

14 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

I liked this episode and hope they do more similar to it. I don't need to see them save the world from near destruction every week. Saving a life or a family is just as good. I felt so sorry for Ralph. I hope Sly has better luck. 

Yeah, it's definitely a better episode when their missions are more like this.

19 hours ago, incandescent said:

I know a lot of folks don't like Paige, but her relationship with Ralph is so touching to me. One of my favourite dynamics on the show.

Paige is fine when her character isn't dragged down by relationship drama, hence another reason why this is one of the better episodes.

• Love 3

Do you think when Paige learns the lie, she is going to be like "Oh, I thought it was going to be much worse than that!"

And that Flo will talk about the lecture in front of Paige and she'll be like "oh I thought that got cancelled??"

2 hours ago, theatremouse said:

I bet it won't be anything as logical or reasonable as that.

it'd be funny if it were super anti-climatic after building it up the last few episodes

• Love 1