Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Fundamentals

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Maybe if he died during an attack on police headquarters it would have discredited him but just shooting Oliver as Oliver would leave him a martyr?

That does make sense since the general public probably wouldn't know the entire police force was in the pocket of a crime lord. 

• Love 1

More GIFable moments because, well, I can --

tumblr_p73j85OWi81wqp2qpo1_r1_400.gif tumblr_p73j85OWi81wqp2qpo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p73j85OWi81wqp2qpo5_r1_400.gif tumblr_p73j85OWi81wqp2qpo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p73j85OWi81wqp2qpo4_r1_400.gif tumblr_p73j85OWi81wqp2qpo6_r2_400.gif

tumblr_p777in0JQW1upkpglo1_540.gif 

tumblr_p777in0JQW1upkpglo3_540.gif

tumblr_p777in0JQW1upkpglo2_540.gif

tumblr_p750xmawjK1upkpglo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p750xmawjK1upkpglo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p750xmawjK1upkpglo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p75haiQVAR1upkpglo3_400.gif tumblr_p75haiQVAR1upkpglo4_400.gif

tumblr_p75haiQVAR1upkpglo1_400.gif tumblr_p75haiQVAR1upkpglo2_400.gif

Wife and husband and marriage mentions galore --

tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo1_400.gif tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo4_400.gif

tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo5_400.gif tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo2_400.gif

tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo3_400.gif tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo6_400.gif

tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo8_400.gif tumblr_p782nrskk61upkpglo7_400.gif

And this is just for fun because, well, heh --

tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo4_250.gif tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo1_250.gif tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo9_250.gif

tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo7_250.gif tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo2_250.gif tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo5_250.gif

tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo3_250.gif tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo8_250.gif tumblr_p76qz0oeba1upkpglo6_250.gif

From here and here.

• Love 18
19 hours ago, way2interested said:

Going against a wall of like 20 cops all pointing guns at him like a shooting squad that he'd be running directly towards in just leather and no Kevlar is suicide. Oliver took down the rest of the precinct down no problem

They were already talking about it being a suicide mission before they knew about 20 cops shooting squad waiting for him. They just seem to have forgotten how capable Oliver really is. Which is why i like he's going to have some Solo time. If he can neutralise an Argus base stealthily then why can't to take down a cop precinct stealthily?

1 minute ago, DeadZeus said:

They were already talking about it being a suicide mission before they knew about 20 cops shooting squad waiting for him. They just seem to have forgotten how capable Oliver really is. Which is why i like he's going to have some Solo time. If he can neutralise an Argus base stealthily then why can't to take down a cop precinct stealthily?

He did take down a precinct stealthily - that's why there were so many knocked out officers on his way to the door. I think an Oliver who wasn't tripping balls on Vertigo and had time to strategize could've done something with a room full of 20 armed cops, and that something surely wouldn't have been just barging in and going at them head on - which is what this Oliver was going to do.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

When he went into Argus though it was just to break in. This is breaking in, fighting dozens of cops who all have various styles of guns and weapons to shoot him with the second he gets in no matter where he is (compared to most past times which are breaking into places with fewer people with guns or even with fewer people without weapons in the first place) AND taking out Dragon who presumably also has weapons and tons of fight training. At the end of things, Oliver still needed Diggle's help to take down Malcolm, this is just like that (or at least the show framed it like that) only even more complicated and no help. The shooting squad set up was just a reestablishment of how dangerous it was for him.

• Love 2

After coming down from how much I enjoyed this episode, I’m left with some questions. Was Dicky giving BS Vertigo at the end of 6.17 just a red herring, a housewarming gift, or a thread that will crop up later? So there are absolutely zero clean cops left on the force now since he’s at the station in broad daylight? And it seems like maybe ten were fired for being clean. Wow, does SCPD need a better screening process. What are they even going to do with all of them once they’s stopped? I doubt Iron Heights can house them all, and Lian Yu isn’t an option anymore. Spread them around different Earths?

I always though Goth Felicity would totally sneer at Douche Oliver for being just a lame party boy. But after that concoction, I’d think she’d sneer at him for being lame as a party boy. I’m getting the impression she’s partied harder than he ever did. Only with less destrucion of public property.

Man alive, I love his stupid face when she calls him her man. In my mind, he goes to clean out his office and Quentin is just torn up about the impeachment resulting in his promotion. And Oliver is not really being present, leading to Quentin figuring that it’s because of the impeachment. So he tries really hard to apologize and is telling Oliver to buckle up, they’ll deal with this and get Oliver rightfully reinstated. Oliver finally comes out of his daze. Quentin, did you hear her? She called me her man. She’s never called me that before. ???? Lance: ? Oh my God, kid. Get a grip.

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Oliver finally comes out of his daze. Quentin, did you hear her? She called me her man. She’s never called me that before. ???? Lance: ? Oh my God, kid. Get a grip.

And now I’m sad this didn’t happen. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, bijoux said:

After coming down from how much I enjoyed this episode, I’m left with some questions. Was Dicky giving BS Vertigo at the end of 6.17 just a red herring, a housewarming gift, or a thread that will crop up later?

I just assumed it was the foreshadowing that they were going to dose Oliver with Vertigo. Also, why would anyone willingly take Vertigo? Since the days of the Count, I've always assumed that people purchase Vertigo and take it recreationally, but why, if it makes you have shitty hallucinations about your worst fears? I get that Oliver's psyche is more messed up than the average person, but still. We never got to see if John had terrible hallucinations, but he seemed miserably sick when he was dosed with it, so yeah. Nothing about the experience of Vertigo seems fun.

I've rewatched this episode a number of times, because I really liked it and I find interesting things every time. It never gets any easier watching the OTA scene, but I love how pissy Oliver is in that scene. In 610, Curtis was practically begging him to say that it was awkward for them to see each other in the bunker and Oliver couldn't have cared less. He's been so business-like in his approach to the newbies and it hasn't been personal for him at all. But with Diggle, he's so hurt and it's obvious that he's taking his criticisms very personally. Even though the distance between them pains me, I love seeing how much Oliver cares about Diggle's opinion of him, in contrast to how little he cares about  the newbies' personal opinions of him and only views their absence in terms of missing muscle. That's all the more reason why they are superfluous to the show.

Finally, Felicity telling William that Oliver had better being buying them "expensive gifts if he knows what's good for him" was hilarious. I can't believe I forgot to mention it in my initial post. Oliver owes them all the gifts and vacations for putting up with him.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

Also, why would anyone willingly take Vertigo? Since the days of the Count, I've always assumed that people purchase Vertigo and take it recreationally, but why, if it makes you have shitty hallucinations about your worst fears? 

I've always wondered that too. The season 1 version that made you feel 'floaty' didn't sound that bad, if still not my idea of fun, but the worst fear version seems like a terrible drug dealing plan. I kind of doubt most people think 'Party time! Let's make my worst nightmares come to life and follow me around!' 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bijoux said:

I always though Goth Felicity would totally sneer at Douche Oliver for being just a lame party boy. But after that concoction, I’d think she’d sneer at him for being lame as a party boy. I’m getting the impression she’s partied harder than he ever did. Only with less destrucion of public property.

I'm digging the idea that both Oliver and Felicity had these wilder teenager years, albeit in slightly different ways, to contrast with how they are today. Love me some shippy parallels tbh. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

Also, why would anyone willingly take Vertigo? Since the days of the Count, I've always assumed that people purchase Vertigo and take it recreationally, but why, if it makes you have shitty hallucinations about your worst fears?

Maybe it's a dosage thing? The more you take the worse the effects are?

2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

Maybe it's a dosage thing? The more you take the worse the effects are?

Yeah, I'd considered that as well. But I assumed the dosage in the flu vaccine trucks couldn't have been that high and it still knocked Diggle on his ass, even if he didn't have hallucinations.

In any case, maybe Felicity should have a side company for her hangover cure. She could make a killing.

• Love 2

Hey, if Felicity had a side company for her hangover cure, maybe she wouldn't need Curtis. Win-win!

Add me to the list of people wondering why anyone would take Vertigo. Have we ever seen anyone take Vertigo and have a good trip?  Oliver keeps seeing his worst nightmares and even Diggle had shakes and chills. I was scared of the oxycontin I was prescribed once, I can't see trying Vertigo ever.

There is a Goth Felicity and douche frat boy Oliver fic in The Christmas Con by spazotrnaut. The second chapter is where  they meet.

• Love 3

Thea seemed to be enjoying it I think, but obviously it didn't work out great for her. Though the longterm consequences made her start to pull herself together. But that was a powder and everything else seems to have been liquid. 

I think Goth!Felicity probably did go to a few raves etc but she also spent a lot of time in someone's hacking and studying so needed the great hangover cure whereas Ollie couldn't care less and just slept it off before he went out again. But playboy douchebag Ollie was also a lot dorkier and less 'cool' than most people noticed because he was rich, handsome and famous/notorious.

• Love 2

I assumed the hangover cure was for drinking.  What was the context of the pot brownies?  I can't recall if she knew they were pot and was just surprised by the nuts or both.  For some reason, I came away thinking that was her only brush with drugs as well.  

7 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I assumed the hangover cure was for drinking.  What was the context of the pot brownies?  I can't recall if she knew they were pot and was just surprised by the nuts or both.  For some reason, I came away thinking that was her only brush with drugs as well.  

From 119, "Unfinished Business," after Digg gets back from buying the newest version of Vertigo:

F: So what are you gonna do with all the Vertigo you bought?

D: Plan on having a party, Felicity?

F: My only experience with drugs was an encounter with a pot brownie my freshman year — by mistake, which would have been fun, except I'm allergic to nuts. 

• Love 4

They're both so great in that scene. I love that SA starts to bounce or jitter a little when Chase is talking, like Oliver is coming out of his skin trying to figure out who and what are real around him. 

Edited by bethy
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, bethy said:

They're both so great in that scene. I love that SA starts to bounce or jitter a little when Chase is talking, like Oliver is coming out of his skin trying to figure out who and what real around him. 

9 hours ago, Mary0360 said:

I never realised till I saw this that he says the sweetest 'hi' when he realises it's Felicity ?

I didn't see that jitter/bounce until I watched that scene again. And yes, the "hi" ... these two are soooooo good together. Why aren't they giving them better material to work with?!?! Arrow really suffers when they're not allowed to interact.

• Love 11
On 13/04/2018 at 12:11 PM, KenyaJ said:

6. Since when has Felicity Smoak been a badass? Since forever, and no one had better forget it.

In an entire genre devoted to portraying women as sexualised, leather-clad ass-kickers who are nonetheless emotional and stupid and fuck up everybody's plans, Felicity is a bright beacon of awesomeness. She is the single reason I'm still watching this silly silly show.

• Love 17
On 4/13/2018 at 6:14 AM, doesntworkonwood said:

...there's a reason that it's the only DC show that I watch. When it gets it right, it really gets it right.

Word.

• Love 2

618 (Fundamentals) – No Oliver Queen voiceover intro.

618 (Fundamentals) – Felicity unsuccessfully attempts to reconcile Oliver and Diggle:
TV Anchor Bethany Snow (on screen): "Allies are in short supply for Mayor Queen as the city reacts in the wake of the sudden firing of Captain Kimberly Hill and D.A. Samir Armand. Though City Hall maintains the firings had no relation to the ongoing investigation into the mayor's reputed vigilantism as the Green Arrow, sources within the city council say that impeachment is highly possible."
Felicity: "No. They can't actually impeach you for firing two people on Diaz's payroll."
Oliver: "They can if they claim I did it to protect myself. We need rock-solid proof that they are working for Diaz."
Felicity: "That's why you have me, but in the meantime, I have something else. I just got some more evidence on how Diaz has corrupted the S.C.P.D. So ever since Dinah and company got fired, I have been monitoring the station's internal security feed, and every night at 10:13, this happens... (Surveillance screen goes static) And then - boop - 45 minutes later, the feed goes back online like clockwork. He's monitoring his minions in blue. He's got to be."
Oliver: "I agree."
Felicity: "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, you need to stop thinking it right now. It's bad."
Oliver: "I can't make a move on Diaz unless I know where he is, and you just told me where he is every night at 10:13."
Felicity: "You can't storm the bad cop castle by yourself, Oliver. It is suicide."
Oliver: "If I get Diaz, this is all done - the investigation, the corruption, the impeachment, all of it. I stop all of it."
Felicity: "You can't go there alone. You will not come out. You need help."
Oliver: "All of our help quit."
Felicity: "Well, maybe John has changed his mind."
Oliver: "What are you talking about?"
Diggle (entering): "Hey, Oliver."
Oliver: "John. What do you need?"
Diggle: "Well, Felicity said that she needed to update the code on my chip. She also said that you would be at City Hall."
Felicity: "Well, I said he might be. I didn't say he would be, and, yeah, I 'Parent Trap-ped' you, but it was a little naive of you to think that I wouldn't, considering how well you know me, you know. Now that we are all together, we can talk about what happened."
Oliver: "I'm pretty sure John has said everything he needs to say."
Diggle: "I think you're absolutely right. I did."
Felicity: "Guys, this isn't about what he said, or what he said, or your egos. We have bigger problems at hand here. We need to stop Diaz, and we have some pretty good intel."
Oliver: "Good intel tends to fall apart in the hands of bad leadership, don't you think?"
Diggle: "Oliver, come on. It doesn't have to be that way."
Oliver: "How would you like it to be?"
Felicity: "Well, it doesn't change the fact that neither of you can take down Diaz alone."
Diggle: "I think there's more than one way to catch Diaz. I've been offered a job at A.R.G.U.S."
Oliver: "Are you gonna take it?"
Diggle: "Thinking about it. Why?"
Oliver: "Last time you needed something from A.R.G.U.S., you had to steal it."
Diggle: "Oliver, you keep that attitude, man, you're gonna end up all alone."
Oliver: "I've listened to your advice for the last six years. I think I've earned a reprieve." (Leaves)
Felicity: "That is not how I thought that would go."
Diggle: "Sure it was. This is who he is, Felicity, and no one knows that more than you."

618 (Fundamentals) – Oliver lashes out at Felicity and William:
Felicity: "Well, I mean, you outdid me. For my science fair project, all I did was hack Napster."
William: "What's Napster?"
Felicity: "Wow. I am getting older by the minute. I can't believe you cloned a cabbage."
Raisa: "When I was a girl, cabbage grew in the ground."
Felicity: "Well, you're a long way from home, Raisa."
Raisa: "That I know. I'll put these in the car." (Leaves)
Felicity: "Thank you."
William: "I just really hope it's better than Sarah Epstein's solar hot dog cooker. She's really been talking it up. We're gonna be late. Where's Dad?"
Felicity: "Oh, he'll be here in -"
Oliver (entering): "Hey."
William: "Finally. Let's go."
Oliver: "Yeah. I know. I just got to talk to Felicity for one second."
William: "But we're already late."
Oliver: "Just a minute. I promise. (Williams moves away, sighing) Council's convening. I promised them I would show them something."
Felicity: "Prepare to be happy. (Hands him a flash drive) Documentation of threats from Diaz to Hill's family, and bank statements proving that he paid for Armand's son's cancer treatment."
Oliver: "That's it. That's good work."
Felicity: "Yeah. It's really good work. It might be too good of work. Without the S.C.P.D., the only person that can really obtain this type of evidence is - well, as far as city council's concerned, is you."
Oliver: "Are you telling me that the single piece of evidence that will stop this imminent impeachment is also the evidence that will directly connect me to being the Green Arrow?"
Felicity: "I mean, you could tell them that you're married to a super-hacker."
Oliver: "That's not funny."
Felicity: "I know. I tried to plant a fake trail. It was just that I ran out of time."
Oliver: "You ran out of time because you're focusing on making John and I reconcile, instead of doing your job."
Felicity: "Hey. I'm on your side here."
Oliver: "Are you on my side?"
Felicity: "Of course I'm on your side."
Oliver: "Are you sure you're on my side?"
Felicity: "How could you even say something like that? What is wrong with you?"
William: "Dad, you said you'd -"
Oliver: "William, I'm right in the middle of something, please."
William: "We're gonna be late.
Oliver: "Well, then we're gonna be late! (Accidentally knocks over William's science project onto the floor) Buddy, I'm really sorry."
Felicity: "Get out."
Oliver: "Felicity, it was an accident."
Felicity: "I will take care of William. Get out."

618 (Fundamentals) – In the Arrow Bunker, a Vertigo-drugged Oliver hallucinates a scene with Felicity:
Oliver: "Oh!"
HallucinationFelicity (not wearing her wedding ring): "What's wrong? Looks like you half-expected me to be a member of the League of Assassins."
Oliver: "No. I thought I heard something. How's William?"
HallucinationFelicity: "He won't come out of his room."
Oliver: "Look. I don't - I have no idea what came over me, what made me lose it, uh, on him like that. Everything's piling up."
HallucinationFelicity: "Yeah, I know. I think we should take some space, Oliver."
Oliver: "Um - what?"
HallucinationFelicity: "How you lost it on William, that is crossing a line. I know that you have a lot on your plate with Diaz and John and the impeachment, but that is no excuse. It can't be an excuse. He's your son. And you just showed him the man his father really is. That is not the man that I married."

618 (Fundamentals) – Oliver is not yet aware that he was drugged and believes that the scene with HallucinationFelicity was real, when he has a heart-to-heart talk with Quentin:
Oliver: "My wife wants a separation. I lost my temper in front of my son. I scared him. It was really bad."
Quentin: "Well, you know, I mean, just apologize to the kid, sleep on the couch for the night, and - a separation just seems a little extreme."
Oliver: "You know, Quentin, with everything that's been happening, it feels like par for the course."
Quentin: "You talking about John Diggle?"
Oliver: "John, Curtis, Rene, Dinah. Why haven't you quit?"
Quentin: "Promise of a raise."
Oliver: "You said - you said I've changed. I - I appreciated what you said. Why does everyone keep leaving me?"
Quentin: "That's the thing about change, right? You hope you're doing the right thing by becoming a better person, but you're also becoming a different person. Some people, they just - I guess like John, they just react badly."
Oliver: "That's one possibility."
Quentin: "What's the other?"
Oliver: "That I haven't really changed at all."
Quentin: "Oh, come on. I don't buy that. What you've told me about John and Curtis, all those guys, they got their own issues, all right? They're just putting them on you."
Oliver: "And Felicity?"
Quentin: "Felicity loves you, man. That thing with her and William, it's gonna blow over. Don't worry about that. My advice - you just got to focus on what's right in front of us now, okay? I'm gonna reach out to Samanda Watson. Maybe she can help cover us on this."
Oliver: "Quentin, the woman wants me in prison."
Quentin: "But she also wants justice, right? Taking down a crime boss who's overrun a city seems to fit the bill in my eyes."
Oliver: "Yeah, call her."

618 (Fundamentals) – Oliver hallucinates a scene with the deceased Adrian Chase AKA Prometheus and finally realizes that he's been drugged:
HallucinationAdrian: "Come on, man! You've seen people come back from what seemed like certain death. As I recall, you once were stabbed and fell off of a mountain, yet here you are! Do it!"
Oliver: "I didn't last time."
HallucinationAdrian: "And then I killed the mother of your son. I'm not playing games this time. This time, I'm coming for you and Felicity and William, anyone and everyone who's ever been close to you. And there's only one way that you can stop me."
Oliver: "No, Adrian. You're dead. Still on Lian Yu. I'm hallucinating."
HallucinationAdrian: "Everything you touch dies. What you're going through right now - losing your team, your wife, the impeachment - all of it is happening just like I told you it would, and nothing in that blood test is gonna change that. (Computer beeps) Well?"
Oliver: "Vertigo? Absorbed it through my - Ahh. Kullens."
Oliver: "Felicity, William, and I will be fine. I just need to talk to them."
HallucinationAdrian: "Maybe, but what about the rest? It's tough to say you're in a good place when your oldest friend leaves you high and dry."
Oliver: "John made his choice."
HallucinationAdrian: "Deep down, you know he's right. You've changed. Sure. Maybe you are a, uh - a better Oliver Queen, a happier Oliver Queen. But it has sure made you a worse hero. You have a wife, a son, you're the mayor, all of which, yes, may be going away, but still, it's a fair assumption. You're stretched too thin, buddy. Maybe you've gotten so good at being Oliver Queen that the Green Arrow's mission is suffering. You may be happier, but the people that you love, they're not. Hey. What's Vertigo do? Does it show you your worst fear?"
Oliver: "You're not my worst fear, Adrian. You're nowhere close."
HallucinationAdrian: "Oh. I know. Your worst fear is yourself. Your worst enemy is yourself. Guys like me, Ricardo Diaz, Damien Darhk, Ra's al Ghul, when it comes to destroying you, Oliver, we all come in second place. You're the one enemy you can't defeat."

618 (Fundamentals) – HallucinationAdrian taunts Oliver with his guilt over Laurel's death and Rene's injuries:
HallucinationAdrian: "My question is, why did you let her become the Black Canary in the first place? Heh. She's a lawyer. What, after a couple self-defense classes and a few sparring sessions with you, you think she's ready to go handle thugs and killers?"
Oliver: "It was a mistake."
HallucinationAdrian: "Yeah. Your mistake."
HallucinationLaurel: "Which I had to pay for."
Oliver: "It was a mistake. But I knew you, and I knew that you would do it with or without me. I thought this way I could protect you."
HallucinationLaurel: "And how did that work out for you, Ollie, huh?"
HallucinationRene: "You know, John came to see me. Felicity too. Why didn't you, Hoss?"

618 (Fundamentals) – Oliver hallucinates his former Hood self:
HallucinationHoodOliver: "You have failed this city! And you know why."
Oliver: "Because I got away from you."
HallucinationHoodOliver: "You were never supposed to have partners. There was never supposed to be a John Diggle, a Felicity Smoak, a Team Arrow. There was never supposed to be a Green Arrow. There was only the mission!"
Oliver: "I lost sight of that."
HallucinationHoodOliver: "You lost your city! And now you know what you have to do to get it back."

618 (Fundamentals) – After returning from the science fair with William, Felicity learns that Oliver is in trouble:
William: "Thanks for helping me put my project back together."
Felicity: "No problemo. Second place, too. Pretty good even if that cheater Sarah Epstein got the gold for her solar hot dog cooker that I swear I've seen on Amazon."
William: "Ohh."
Felicity: "You know, when I was your age, I could hit, like, three science fairs a day, and now one - one knocks me right out."
William: "Where's Dad?"
Felicity: "Ohh. He's buying us expensive gifts if he knows what's good for him."
William: "Uh, your purse is beeping."
Felicity: "William, go play video games."
William: "What -"
Felicity: "Got to do some work, buddy, all right? I'm sorry."
William: "I know what kind of work. Good luck."
Felicity: "Pick up, pick up, pick up - Quentin."
Quentin (on phone): "Felicity."
Felicity: "Tell me Oliver's with you."
Quentin (on phone): "Well, he was. I - I just sent him back to the Bunker."
Felicity: "No. He's not on his way there. I have a GPS on his bow, and it's on the move."
Quentin (on phone): "All right. Slow down. Let me explain. It has been a hell of an afternoon."
Felicity: "What happened?"
Quentin (on phone): "Oliver was dosed with Vertigo. Kullens did it."
Felicity: "That would explain why he lost it on William."
Quentin (on phone): "He said, you, uh - you kicked him out."
Felicity: "No, I didn't. I would never. Uh, he's on his way to the precinct. I mean, that's totally my fault. I told him that Diaz would be there. Quentin, this is a suicide mission. You have to stop him."
Quentin (on phone): "I'm on my way."
Felicity: "Okay."
William: "What's happening? Is Dad all right?"
Felicity: "No. Dad is on drugs. I mean, not that kind of drugs. He's gonna be fine. I just - I have to go help him, okay?"
William: "I know. I was listening." (Hands Felicity her sneakers)
Felicity: "You're an angel. Actually an angel."

618 (Fundamentals) – Felicity literally runs to the S.C.P.D. precinct to save Oliver from himself:
(Oliver, wearing his S1 Hood suit and maskless, knocks Quentin unconscious, when Quentin tries to stop him from entering the precinct. Cut to Felicity running down to street toward the precinct building.)
Felicity: "Quentin? Quentin! Hey! You okay?"
Quentin: "Oh. Wow. Your husband packs a punch."
Felicity: "Diaz's men cannot find the deputy mayor here, okay? You have to get out of here, all right?"
Quentin: "Ooh."
Felicity: "I have to go save my husband."
Quentin: "Yep."
Felicity: "Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't! Ohh! Do not open that door. On the other side of that door, there's a bunch of trigger-happy cops just waiting for you. It is a trap."
Oliver: "You're not here!"
Felicity: "Yes, I am. It's me, okay? It's the real me. Do not go through that door."
Oliver: "I have to. I have to stop Diaz."
Felicity: "And you will. But not like this. Not tonight."
Oliver: "He is right on the other side of that door!"
Felicity: "So are a bunch of angry cops just waiting for you. You go through that door, what happens to William?"
Oliver: "William has you."
Felicity: "Well, what happens to me?"
Oliver: "You left."
Felicity: "No, I didn't. That was not me, Oliver. The real me is standing right here, and I'm not going anywhere. I'm glue, baby. Please."
Felicity: "The Vertigo, it's making its way through your system, okay? It's on its last gasp, so just - just listen. Listen to my voice."
HallucinationAdrian: "No, no, no, no. Don't. Don't listen to her. Remember what you told yourself. You were never supposed to have partners."
Felicity: "I know it feels like you've lost everything."
Oliver: "I don't know how to tell if you're real." 
Felicity: "That's the Vertigo. It's just messing with your head. Don't trust it. Okay. Listen to your heart."
(Felicity puts her hand over Oliver's heart. After a moment, he puts his hand over her hand on his chest. Then he smiles.)
Oliver: "Come on."
(Oliver and Felicity run outside the precinct, pursued by Diaz and his corrupt cops. Oliver shoots an arrow into the sky and grabs Felicity.)
Felicity: "Just like old times."
Oliver: "Well, thanks for coming back for me."
Felicity: "Okay. Well, less thanking, more escaping!"
Oliver: "Right!" (Swings them up)

618 (Fundamentals) – Oliver tells Felicity that's he's gotten some clarity from his Vertigo experience:
Oliver: "What's this?"
Felicity: "It's an isotonic concoction of my own making. There are oranges in there for Vitamin C, there's almonds in there for Vitamin E, there's avocado in there for Omega-3s. Do not smell it. Just drink it."
Oliver: "Salty."
Felicity: "Yeah. That would be the fermented fish oils. It's supposed to help balance your serotonin levels. I call it 'Felicity's Party Raver Hangover Supreme Cure'! Though that might an insensitive choice of words, considering what you just went through, but trust me - it works like a charm. Not that I've used it much. I mean, that was all in the past. Trust me. Ahem. Drugs are bad."
Quentin: "Listen. That was gutsy as hell, you going in the precinct like that."
Felicity: "Yeah. Well, my man was in there."
Quentin: "Yeah, but whatever you said to him could have been caught on security cameras."
Felicity: "No. Diaz had shut them down. So our identities are safe. Irony sold separately."
Quentin: "Excuse me. I got to take this. It's the office." (Leaves)
Felicity: "I haven't seen that in a while. (Indicating his old suit) Wanted to take it for a spin down memory lane - or something?"
Oliver: "Something like that. Heh. The Vertigo gave me some... clarity."
Felicity: "Sure you're not still high?"
Oliver: "Mm-hmm. John had a point. I have spread myself pretty thin. I'm not giving up on you, not giving up on William. And if by some miracle, I'm not impeached, I will keep being the mayor. I believe deeply in the good that I can do as the Green Arrow. But I need to bring the mission back to basics. I need to bring it back to where it started."
Felicity: "You mean alone."
Oliver: "Alone."
Quentin (entering): "Sorry, guys. I hate to interrupt, but, uh, we got to turn the TV on. News."
TV News Anchor (on monitor screen): "In a shocking fall from grace, the Star City Council has voted to impeach Mayor Oliver Queen and remove him from office. We now go live to Councilman Kullens' public statement."
Kullens (on screen): "Mr. Queen's affect at today's inquiry certainly placed his fitness for office into question, but fundamentally, it was the unilateral firing of Captain Hill and D.A. Armand that ultimately sealed his fate."
Felicity (turns off monitor)): "Sorry. I just couldn't stand to listen to him any longer."
Quentin: "Okay. Listen. I'm gonna call Jean Loring. There's got to be legal options we can pursue."
Oliver: "No. I don't want you wasting any more time or political capital on me."
Quentin: "I don't give a crap about political capital!"
Oliver: "You should because you're the mayor now."

618 (Fundamentals) – Oliver tells Felicity that he needs to go back to being the lone vigilante and to separate his two worlds:
Felicity: "Thank you so much, Raisa, for coming on such short notice."
Raisa: "I'm used to it." 
Oliver: "Thank you, Raisa."
Raisa: "Are you okay, Oliver?"
Oliver: "I'll be just fine, thank you."
(Raisa leaves.)
Felicity: "I know this question might be questionable, but from what it sounded like earlier - it's like you were firing Overwatch."
Oliver: "I'm not firing anyone. I just - I need to go back to doing things like I did when I started, and that - that means doing it alone. I need to stop Diaz. And in order to do that, I need to have a single-minded focus. I've got to separate these two worlds."
Felicity: "I just don't think that that's the best possible solution."
Oliver: "I respect your concern, and I love you very much for it. We will talk more about this, but I need to chat with William."
Felicity: "Yeah."
Oliver: "Hey. I didn't know if you'd be awake."
William: "I can't sleep. I got a news alert about the impairment."
Oliver: "It's impeachment. Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'm worried about you. I'm really sorry about before. I would never purposefully try to make you afraid or -"
William: "Felicity said you were on some sort of drug."
Oliver: "Accidentally. I was dosed by someone who works for the man I'm trying to stop."
William: "Ricardo Diaz? Can you stop him?"
Oliver: "I think maybe I found a way. Most importantly, I need to know that I'm not gonna lose you. Or Felicity. Ever."
William: "You won't."

Edited by tv echo