Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: One Life To Live

druzy
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

asking her pointless questions about the child she doesn’t have custody of while she’s “beached in that bed”

“Beached out”just sent me over the motherfucking edge! I let loose with a noise that made dogs yowl, ladies fart and boyfriends wake up!

Edited by Enya Face
I’m too goddamned old to remember HTML
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

At some point MTV is going to get sick of financing Cate's "vacation" and she is going to get a jolt of reality when Sierra Tuscon sends her a big ass bill.  I noticed during the winter months watching these episodes that Cate has had time to get her nails done, color her hair, ride horses, sleep in, get massages and eat 5 star meals. They probably cater to her every whim.....when the show ends....and before Tyler walks away from their Marriage he better book her a suite at the local county mental health facility...because that is when things are going to get real for Cate.

• Love 23
6 hours ago, fetching said:

Here's a thought, maybe Catelynn and Tyler need to get the hell out of Michigan and move to Arizona. I used to have SAD when I lived in the Pacific NW and my mood got way better when I moved to California. I have a friend who moved from Cali to Michigan a few years ago and every winter she is miserable. They could both get away from their pasts a little and try something new. I'm always so shocked at the lack of creativity any of these people have about their lives. As much as I hate Farrah, she's the only one who gets off the couch and takes some chances. 

I say it every week I miss Farrah getting her hustle on.   I always know what to expect from the other cast sitting or laying around complaining...uggh!    I have to say Mac really got herself a real prince charming. rotfl!   I do feel bad for the baby having to be brought into this situation.  Was it worth it Mac?????

• Love 14

When they show the producer at Amber's, I'm surprised he's not wearing some kind of a respirator. It's like I can smell shit through my TV screen.

I think it would be so cool if Tyler had another woman moved in when gross and pathetic Cate decides to come home. 

• Love 13

I have to say that I expected Tyler's twitter to blow up a lot more after that scene with his sister. Are you seeing anything @druzy?

God, I hate it when I'm put in the position of feeling sympathetic towards Tyler, but he's actually behaving as any spouse of a chronically, seriously ill partner would. Vacillating between feeling frustrated and feeling annoyed, venting and holding it together...because really it's all on him. And I do have sympathy for his situation. He chooses to be part of his extended family's drama, but he's young enough that he might just now be getting an inkling that it's not actually up to him to be everyone's hero.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

When they show the producer at Amber's, I'm surprised he's not wearing some kind of a respirator. It's like I can smell shit through my TV screen.

I think it would be so cool if Tyler had another woman moved in when gross and pathetic Cate decides to come home. 

Paging NuCate in 3, 2, 1!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Tyler tweeted this and there are a bunch of the usual comments. There are a few that Cate would consider haters.

Here’s one of the replies:

Replying to @TylerBaltierra

Cait continuously abandoning Nova for inpatient will result in the same trauma for her daughter that caused her to end up in treatment herself! A three year old can’t differentiate abandonment for alcohol or treatment, all she knows is her mom is gone. Nova is lucky to have u!

• Love 13

I hope this doesn't look like I am sticking up for Cate because I am not  but I think the problem is Cate only knows how  to subsist, to get through day-to-day.  Actually living, planning long term, functioning beyond basic survival is overwhelming for her. She isn't wrong when she says that her current issues are related  to her childhood when you consider her childhood is filled with nothing but dysfunction.

Congrats, Mac. You are officially the biggest idiot in the entire Teen Mom franchise.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 23
7 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

How much can you get done in this resorty rehab only seeing a therapist once week? 

I could be wrong, but I thought it was the psychiatrist she saw once a week or more if she wanted.  At the spa she has daily therapy, but I’m not clear how much is with a certified therapist and how much is with a horse and masseuse.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

He should hire a hot nanny.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I could be wrong, but I thought it was the psychiatrist she saw once a week or more if she wanted.  At the spa she has daily therapy, but I’m not clear how much is with a certified therapist and how much is with a horse and masseuse.

That sounds more correct, and logical. The psychiatrist would prescribe the Rx and maybe she sees a psychologist or LCSW or something for more frequent talk therapy. Thank you!

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I have to say that I expected Tyler's twitter to blow up a lot more after that scene with his sister. Are you seeing anything @druzy?

God, I hate it when I'm put in the position of feeling sympathetic towards Tyler, but he's actually behaving as any spouse of a chronically, seriously ill partner would. Vacillating between feeling frustrated and feeling annoyed, venting and holding it together...because really it's all on him. And I do have sympathy for his situation. He chooses to be part of his extended family's drama, but he's young enough that he might just now be getting an inkling that it's not actually up to him to be everyone's hero.

The responses on his last tweet range from You need a break Tyler. You are an amazing husband and father Tyler. Cate is manipulating you Tyler.

• Love 7

How very sad for all of them.  Tyler for being the only 'well' one in the group and Cate for her depression.  Especially for little Nova who has no idea where her mom has gone.  Work???  Really???

I was kind of surprised Tyler's mom didn't make an appearance during this show.  Kind of a sign of support for Tyler. 

Tyler's sister seemed sober and somebody he could at least talk to and vent his own feelings.

The house seemed really dirty and I'm surprised with the big paychecks Tyler doesn't hire somebody to help with household during Cate's absence.  He COULD make things easier on himself and have a functioning home for Nova with a little outside help.

I'm sure the adoptive parents are breathing a sigh of relief that Tyler and Cate aren't hounding them on national tv and they can raise their daughter in privacy.

Amber where do I begin.  Andrew getting that important call from those two teenagers to come to CA for work.  LOL  I'm sure that will be the reason Amber bails on Leah again.  I bet Gary would love to let Leah go and let Amber parent full time for a while.  But Gary really loves his daughter and no way will he do anything not in Leah's best interests.  No she's not going Amber but don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

I see Farrah having a sit down with Dr. Drew in the next episode.  I bet they bring her back.  She adds some color to this pathetic group and she's smart enough to know it plus she has some MTV $$ from the lawsuit in her bank account.  LOL Farrah.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, asemumma said:

Tell me I did not just see 2/3 of Ryan’s bare ass as he climbed his high-as-Hell nasty-attitude behind out of that car and then accused Mac of having an attitude. 

#brainbleach #cantunseethat

Yes. Yes you did. Blerg.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh my gosh. That's very profound. How old is your daughter???

If there isn't one, there needs to be. I think that very well may be the issue here. 

I think this is what Cate is after - sympathy and attention. No question she was severely neglected and abused growing up. Now this show and these treatments are putting her at the center of attention and she's becoming hooked on it. She's done a complete 180. I don't know what this therapy center is really about, but someone needs to help her find some damn balance. 

I agree. And I don't think it's unpopular. Tyler can be an arrogant little twat, but I do think he is trying to do his best by his wife, his father, his sister, his child.....and he's flat out exhausted. I have a lot more sympathy for him than I do Cate. 

And I thought Tyler's response was very appropriate and aware. "She's THREE. She can't manage anything!" He's right. Three-year-olds are not emotionally developed to know how to manage anything more than not being able to find their favorite toy or falling off the swing. Parents are supposed to BE there to help them manage things, to show them how. I really think things with Cate extend beyond just her mental illness. She has learned nothing from her past. She just wants to wallow in it. 

I laughed at that too. And by the way she answered, I don't even think she was sure of her answer! 

I 100% believe that Nova sensed something was going on; but, as a young child, couldn't verbalize it. She was scared and acting out. Fuck Catelynn. 

6 hours ago, CDC said:

I particularly enjoyed when they showed Maci helping Bentley with his math homework.  Bentley quickly gave the answer of 80 minutes, and then Maci struggled quite some time to add 60 and 20 together to confirm that the answer was, in fact, 80.

================

They had better shop teaching Algebra in high school and concentrate on simple math.  Went through a drive through the other day.  My total was $1.76.  Gave the girl $2.00 plus a penny.  She COULD NOT figure out the change.  She got out her pocket calculator and I told her "That's a quarter".   She said "Oh OK thanks".   She is the person in charge of collecting the money at the drive through. 

Heaven help us all!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 10

This episode provided a whole hell of a lot of stuff to unpack about Catelynn and Tyler, but what stood out to me the most was Catelynn describing how good Tyler is at handling his responsibilities (with Nova, the business, etc.) whereas Catelynn is always exhausted and can barely make herself presentable in the morning. I think ultimately Catelynn sees herself as inferior to Tyler because she views him as effortlessly able to navigate through life. He's accomplished things that Catelynn struggles with, from smaller goals like quitting smoking and losing weight to bigger goals like managing Tierra Reign. Tyler represents everything that Catelynn would like to achieve for herself but is unable to due to her underlying mental health issues. I think running back to Arizona was her preferred option because it let her escape Tyler's scrutiny and her own perceived inadequacies. And Tyler, as much as I feel sorry for him for dealing with everything solo, does have the tendency to play martyr ("you were sleeping like a baby, I was jealous"), which only contributes to Catelynn's low opinion of herself. They both need to recognize that they're a team, not competitors; Catelynn's got to show up more for Tyler and Nova, but Tyler's got to cut out the subtle jabs undermining Catelynn's efforts.

All that being said, my heart broke for poor Nova as she cried for her mom not to leave her at school. I respect Catelynn's decision to get help but I think she needs to balance that need with the needs of her child. This little girl is desperate for her mom and confused as to why she keeps going away. The manner in which Catelynn left her was quite cold-hearted, and it made me really disappointed to see Catelynn act like that. 

• Love 22

NuMatt, ugh.  Amber’s grifter boyfriends quickly learn that in order to stay around for the free room and board you have to trash talk Gary.  Amber, for all her “sending love”, sure seems to have a lot of hate in her heart.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

So let me get this straight - Mackenzie put the fucking pee stick in Ryan's bag of FOOD??? I'm not a big "germ" person. But that's crossing a line. I'm loathe to defend Ryan, yet I would totally throw that nasty thing at her as well. 

So I think Ryan was trying to get sober briefly during this period of filming. He looked a wreck. What was with the hyperventilating over being cold in the car? And then immediately complains about the cold when walking into the house. Aren't cold flashes a symptom of heroin withdrawal? And he was complaining of feeling sick as well. I bet when they got the baby news, Mack (or someone) demanded he get sober once and for all. Yea, because hiding it and not seeking serious, long-term treatment is the way to do it. It's not safe, and clearly not effective. 

That would also explain why he was so bitchy to her. When he's high he's all lovey dovey. "I think we need to separate for 9 months". Yea, because that's how it works. Mack is going to be a nagging bitch pregnant, not-pregnant, on TV, off TV, with sober Ryan, with dopey Ryan. That's just who she IS. You'd have noticed that if you spent more than 5 minutes with her while not whacked out of your mind. 

Oh, and wasn't it hilarious when Larry was going on and on about Ryan potentially saving someone with his story? Open your fucking eyes, Larry!!! He needs to be saved himself. Honestly, I think that dude is way more in denial than Jen. I just think Jen is quieter. 

Ryan's parents and Mac are trying to paint a picture that all is well at the expense of Ryan. Ryan is responsible for his actions but they are encouraging him to film when he is apparently withdrawing. They should just tell him filming is over for the season. He shouldn't be going through this on camera. Both his family and MTV are exploiting Ryan for money. I'm not saying Ryan is not responsible but these people aren't helping.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Linny said:

This episode provided a whole hell of a lot of stuff to unpack about Catelynn and Tyler, but what stood out to me the most was Catelynn describing how good Tyler is at handling his responsibilities (with Nova, the business, etc.) whereas Catelynn is always exhausted and can barely make herself presentable in the morning. I think ultimately Catelynn sees herself as inferior to Tyler because she views him as effortlessly able to navigate through life. He's accomplished things that Catelynn struggles with, from smaller goals like quitting smoking and losing weight to bigger goals like managing Tierra Reign. Tyler represents everything that Catelynn would like to achieve for herself but is unable to due to her underlying mental health issues. I think running back to Arizona was her preferred option because it let her escape Tyler's scrutiny and her own perceived inadequacies. And Tyler, as much as I feel sorry for him for dealing with everything solo, does have the tendency to play martyr ("you were sleeping like a baby, I was jealous"), which only contributes to Catelynn's low opinion of herself. They both need to recognize that they're a team, not competitors; Catelynn's got to show up more for Tyler and Nova, but Tyler's got to cut out the subtle jabs undermining Catelynn's efforts.

All that being said, my heart broke for poor Nova as she cried for her mom not to leave her at school. I respect Catelynn's decision to get help but I think she needs to balance that need with the needs of her child. This little girl is desperate for her mom and confused as to why she keeps going away. The manner in which Catelynn left her was quite cold-hearted, and it made me really disappointed to see Catelynn act like that. 

I can see a big change in little Nova just this season.  She's not the happy little girl she once was.  She's going to have a whole ton of problems.

Tyler and Cate are NOT a team.  Tyler is IT and Cate is gone. 

I know Cate is suffering from depression but I also remember she suffered with all of this after she had Nova.  Post Partum Depression. I'm thinking she might want to reconsider never getting pregnant again if and when she gets herself well. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Ryan's parents and Mac are trying to paint a picture that all is well at the expense of Ryan. Ryan is responsible for his actions but they are encouraging him to film when he is apparently withdrawing. They should just tell him filming is over for the season. He shouldn't be going through this on camera. Both his family and MTV are exploiting Ryan for money. I'm not saying Ryan is not responsible but these people aren't helping.

I hate enablers and these two, Larry and Jen, are two of the biggest ones.  Do they really think Ryan is 'helping' people by his drug addiction ?  Their golden boy can do not wrong.  I think we got a real glimpse of how Larry feels when he and Ryan had their falling out. 

I think Larry brews inside but there is nothing he can do but continue to film and collect MTV paychecks.  Sad just sad. 

LOL I'm just finishing up watching Marriage Boot Camp with Amber, Matt and her mother.  What a threesome they are.  It is refreshing to see Amber out of bed.

They have the three of them sleeping in kids beds to show what children they are so we do get to see a lot of scenes with Amber in bed but just seeing her vertical instead of horizonial was a refreshing sight.

• Love 6

Remember how much we used to admire Catelyn's resilience when she was on "16 and Pregnant" and made the heart-wrenching decision to give Carly up for adoption?  What happened to that girl???

• Love 16
Just now, A-Lo said:

Four words for you, Amber..."Cat's in the Cradle".  Never has a song been more fitting.

I love that song! 

Thank goodness Leah has Kristine! 

Just now, A-Lo said:

Remember how much we used to admire Catelyn's resilience when she was on "16 and Pregnant" and made the heart-wrenching decision to give Carly up for adoption?  What happened to that girl???

Teen Mom Money.

• Love 12

Caitlin is a pathetic piece of trash and a shit mother. There are a few people who should never have any more kids because they are horrible parents.. Cait is at the top of that list. She's just like Janelle Ryan and Amber. Carly is one lucky little girl. If she ever watches thus show she's going to thank her lucky stars that she was blessed with great parents instead of a narcissistic, neglectful  fat hog of a mother. Cait looked like she was pushing 50 with all that makeup on. She disgusts me. She left Nova over christmas and didn't get back til after new years. Who abandons a 3 year old over Christmas? I feel terrible for Tyler. I would totally support him if he left her. I think he will leave her once the show is over. Nova Will probably be left to be raised by wolves. 

Ryan and Mac are so gross. I don't understand why Mac wanted a baby with him. I don't think she is going to help him get sober. I have a ex  who had problems with alcohol and  I didn't realize it at first. But as time progressed I saw that he cared about beer more than anything. He would drink til he passed out. He was very happy and loving toward me when he was drinking. I liked how affectionate and sweet he Couid be when he was drinking so I'd buy him a six pack or a case of beer and he'd think I was the best thing ever. I realize now I was enabling him but he was so  much nicer to be around when he had alcohol. I imagine Ryan is the same with drugs. 

Amber is an idiot. Good for Leah for standing her up to spend time with friends. I hope Gary does not allow Leah to go to LA over the summer. Amber and Numatt will use  Leah as a caretaker for baby James. 

I don't  think Amber is smart enough to realize that Andrew is not getting paid for this "job" and she will be paying for her own accommodations. 

Glad to see Bentley is smarter than his mom. Love him! Put down the bottle maci. 

Gary and Christina seem like just good normal parents. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I hate enablers and these two, Larry and Jen, are two of the biggest ones.  Do they really think Ryan is 'helping' people by his drug addiction ?  Their golden boy can do not wrong.  I think we got a real glimpse of how Larry feels when he and Ryan had their falling out. 

I think Larry brews inside but there is nothing he can do but continue to film and collect MTV paychecks.  Sad just sad. 

I agree. Larry, to me, always came off like a reluctant enabler. He's wanted to put a foot in Ryan's ass for years, to get him to be more responsible  but here comes super-enabler Mimi Jenn to the rescue. I think he just accepted it because prior to his addiction, Ryan was a semi-functional adult and the only other option would be leave Jenn. 

• Love 7

What bugs me most about Catelynn and her constant giving up on dealing with life and not giving outpatient a chance is that she actually TRIED to have another kid. You know you are severely depressed, can't deal with life, leave your daughter ALL the time... but yet you think having a baby is  gonna be healthy for you or the child? She has one kid who's in daycare and has constant babysitters and she can't handle it now.. yet wants to have another one? and leave for 6 weeks at a time like it's nothing? Why does no one tell her it's not a good idea to have another child right now? She does not seem to want to be a parent. She's one of those people who just like being pregnant without realizing you actually have to take care of a kid after they are born.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Replying to @TylerBaltierra

Cait continuously abandoning Nova for inpatient will result in the same trauma for her daughter that caused her to end up in treatment herself! A three year old can’t differentiate abandonment for alcohol or treatment, all she knows is her mom is gone. Nova is lucky to have u!

THIS!!

1 hour ago, druzy said:

But according to Ryan’s dad, he’s a role model.  

The producers totally know he’s still high every day.  Did you catch the ominous music in the scene with Ryan and Mac in the car?  With Ryan practically passed out?  Such a role model!  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

THIS!!

But according to Ryan’s dad, he’s a role model.  

The producers totally know he’s still high every day.  Did you catch the ominous music in the scene with Ryan and Mac in the car?  With Ryan practically passed out?  Such a role model!  

All the while Mack was giving him death-stare looks.  Does she think if she gets mad enough at him he'll stop using?  You married him like that, Mack.  Now you're stuck with him.  Remember the old saying "Marry in haste, repent in leisure".  Repent away!

• Love 21
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I agree 100%. Ryan is responsible for his actions. But he's also drugged out of his mind half the time. His WIFE and his PARENTS should be advocates for healthy therapy and rehab....not remaining on a fucking reality TV show. But Mack will never give up MTV now that she's breeded her way into a top spot. And his parents....well, I think Jen is just too scared to speak up and Larry likes to pretend all is okay. It's really sad. 

41 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

What bugs me most about Catelynn and her constant giving up on dealing with life and not giving outpatient a chance is that she actually TRIED to have another kid. You know you are severely depressed, can't deal with life, leave your daughter ALL the time... but yet you think having a baby is  gonna be healthy for you or the child? She has one kid who's in daycare and has constant babysitters and she can't handle it now.. yet wants to have another one? and leave for 6 weeks at a time like it's nothing? Why does no one tell her it's not a good idea to have another child right now? She does not seem to want to be a parent. She's one of those people who just like being pregnant without realizing you actually have to take care of a kid after they are born.

I actually think that Cate KNOWS all this. I don't think she likes being a parent and is definitely scared to have more. But something is pressuring her - whether it's Tyler (unintentionally) or the show or the fact that her peers have more or the need to endlessly replace Carly.....it's something external. She doesn't want more but think she SHOULD have more. THIS is why she needs serious therapy, not spa breaks in AZ. 

28 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

He appears to be going by a memorized mantra but looked checked out. He kept on repeating “whatever you feel like you need to do!” I’m thinking he checked out right after she kept shooting down all of his suggestions - even the good ones but she already had it in her head that she wanted to go back to the spa so he gave up. Sad.

I noticed this as well. He said it several times!!! That's kind of his way of saying he doesn't agree, but he's not going to argue with her. 

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

She didn’t even want to attempt out patient.

Her mind was made up, she dumped a dirty clothes hamper into a suitcase and left. She's fucking gross.

34 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

quit cutting Kristina off. Every time she was trying to talk you cut her off miss attention whore.

You mean that scene when two skanks were talking in the kitchen?

1 hour ago, Chickabiddy said:

I have gone from hate-watching these assholes to full on rage-watching these assholes. Teen Mom has gone from train wreck to full on shitshow. I had to take some serious B12 to calm the fuck down after this episode...and yet, I watch. 

My rage started building when Maci was the full on voice of reason during her pedicure scene, and it was all downhill from there. 

My gag reflex kicked in later when Mack proudly claimed that she surprised Ryan by putting her urine soaked pregnancy stick in a bag of fast food. Girl- no. just no. I thought it would be impossible to raise the level of full-on trashiness, but Mack is the gift that keeps on giving in that department. I may have to give Ryan a pass for falling off the wagon, narcotically speaking. I would probably have to resort to drugs too if I were stuck living with that dirty heifer 

My rage o meter than almost cracked when I had to listen to Amber 2.0 be the reasonable, level-headed one in her conversation with Tyler. Either this show has truly jumped the shark or people in hell are enjoying ice water as I write this...What? We have all completely hit rock bottom. 

And speaking of rock bottom Cate is a disgusting excuse for a human being. I said it before and it bears repeating: she is a full on drug addict in waiting -a fucking younger and fatter version of her mother. Doesn't this shit run in families? She is such a fucking narcissistic emotional manipulator. After watching her have absolutely no fucks to give about her husband's  or child's needs, It really is about her and her fucking needs every damn day, all the damn time. Watching her scenes fucking broke my rage o meter. I thought my head would explode after watching all that melodramatic self indulgence. She may have some emotional issues, sure, but I have zero fucks of my own to give and no sympathy whatsoever. She has no interest in getting better. She is going to use her emotional problems and "trauma" as a fucking cudgel to beat everyone around her into submission so that she has zero responsibility for her life, and can sit around wolfing down quesadillas all day.  Cate better enjoy  this ride while she can. You think April is going to be willing to babysit her kid and fly with her to "rehab" if the there is no paycheck or camera involved? Tyler is halfway out the fucking door. He may one fucked up codependant motherfucker, but he is going to get over that codependency real damn quick once the checks stop and the cameras stop rolling. It's no fun to cater to the whims of a lazy emotional manipulating narcissist when there is no audience. He is already fed up with her bullshit. What's he going to do when the shit gets real and there is no fame, no money, nor family and friends hanging on for a piece of the pie? 

At that point, when Cate can no longer run away to 'rehab" every 48 fucking hours, she will just resort to dime bags and trips to Boogie Town. Her fate is sealed because she is just too fucking lazy to do anything to improve her life on any appreciable level. Like practically every other addict, she is going to wallow in her childhood trauma and blame EVERYONE else for her pain - while inflicting the exact same fate on her daughter, and accepting absolutely no fucking responsibility along the way. She is going to be Butch 2.0. After a shitty upbringing, Nova will end up on Teen Mom - The Next Generation and be able to pay for her Mom's 73rd trip to rehab. It's a cycle.  

Cate and Amber the First are in a serious competition to see who is the laziest piece of shit mother on this show. Amber used to have a healthy lead in that department, but Cate is closing in on her at record speed. 

My only moment of levity in this disaster was watching Maci's mom try to b the height of Hillbilly cool while trashing Ryan with Maci. Anything to be on the TV.

These people. These fucking people. 

Likes X 1000! This show makes me want to commit acts of violence.

• Love 8

I can’t muster any empathy for Tyler, he loves the “poor Tyler” act waaaay too much. I’m sure it’s extremely hard to deal with Cate and always having to be the strong one, but he also enables her quite a bit, and is quick to play the martyr, so I just can’t feel too bad for him.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

The way Tyler vented about the whole thing and the frustration he is obviously feeling, I imagine that is how   David Foster reacted when his wife, Yolanda Foster (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) was trying her millionth holistic lyme disease treatment in some country. David Foster is not a sympathetic guy, but he was getting my sympathy for the bullshit he was having to deal with. I was glad when he divorced her. 

@Calm81 PPP = Puff Puff Pass :-) 

I don’t believe him when he said “I would never leave you”

I didn't either especially since it came on the heels of Cate telling him he should divorce her. Her passive-aggressive digs get on my damn nerves. I can see what she is pulling with Tyler. 

I can’t muster any empathy for Tyler, he loves the “poor Tyler” act waaaay too much. I’m sure it’s extremely hard to deal with Cate and always having to be the strong one, but he also enables her quite a bit, and is quick to play the martyr, so I just can’t feel too bad for him.

This. He will milk this for all it is worth.

I still wish he would divorce Cate. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

Ohhhhhh! @GreatKazu I know what THAT means, I must’ve missed the weed reference somewhere. If I read “weed” in the same context the light bulb would have turned on. ?

Thanks!!! ?

@Mr. Minor yeah, I could careless what both those skanks have to say but I like order in the skankroom. LMAO! Wait your damn turn Ambien. Her and Cate are constantly talking over people. They are so used to the producers clinging to their every word that conversations outside of TM are not going to end well. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5

MTV plays games w their editing but I was really trying to see if Tyler's expression when Cate was snapping at Nova to nap was really happening at the same time.  He looked as if he wanted to tell her to chill the fuck out, but was scared of saying the wrong thing and setting Cate off on a crying jag. 

Any thoughts?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

MTV plays games w their editing but I was really trying to see if Tyler's expression when Cate was snapping at Nova to nap was really happening at the same time.  He looked as if he wanted to tell her to chill the fuck out, but was scared of saying the wrong thing and setting Cate off on a crying jag. 

Any thoughts?

Totally agree about the MTV editing monkeys, and I agree that Ty did not like her behavior, but he  has to walk on eggshells around her Majesty of Misery, lest something set her off. Based on his convo with his sister - aka Butch in drag - Tyler is over this shit in a big way. I don't recall him being so outwardly critical and fed up before. 

• Love 22

I don't want to sound sympathetic to Cate but she mentioned something about structure in the rehab. Being on this show gives them the exact opposite. When she is home, she smokes weed, eats nasty food, sits around all day, and must rehash Carly every second. How is a girl supposed to move on? She has no job. She has no reason to get up in the morning. Every day is a repeat of the previous. Shit, that would make me depressed. Of course, it is her fault. She has money and with that can make changes but clearly, she does not know how. The structure at the rehab is something she lacks at home and she is now realizing it. Is it selfish, yes. She better make the most of it this time. The next time, there will be no nasty food, no husband, and no money. Time to get those meds squared away and finally get some coping skills and get a JOB.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

That seems to be the role he took on with First Butch and now Cate.  Its almost like his feet are in quick sand and he can't get out!  Then again maybe he doesn't want to.  He might just relish in the role of martyr!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 7

I was surprised when Loser Amber said she's leaving IN when Leah is about to graduate high school. But then again, this is Loser Amber,  who clearly doesn't care that her daughter needs a mom, even when she becomes a young adult. Kristina will fill that role nicely.

Cate is such a slob.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, fetching said:

Here's a thought, maybe Catelynn and Tyler need to get the hell out of Michigan and move to Arizona. I used to have SAD when I lived in the Pacific NW and my mood got way better when I moved to California. I have a friend who moved from Cali to Michigan a few years ago and every winter she is miserable. They could both get away from their pasts a little and try something new. I'm always so shocked at the lack of creativity any of these people have about their lives. As much as I hate Farrah, she's the only one who gets off the couch and takes some chances. 

Except their codependent families would not like it, one bit. I think it would be great for them to move to Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, somewhere warm and sunny  where they could get some land, have horses, and try and live a healthy, outdoorsy life. It would do pasty Tyler and slothful, lardy Cate a world of good. Chances of this happening? Slim to none. They are too enmeshed with their toxic families. Plus I don't think they really want the challenge of trying to set down roots elsewhere. They're what? 26? They act 50! They're so settled in their ways and averse to change.

In other news, Ryan's parents live in a Home Goods now?

Amber is still a repellent slag. Her creepy boyfriend is still a combination of a sasquatch and a lamprey. Charming.

• Love 11

LOL at the super dramastic music when Rhine & Mac were arguing. They used that same music when they gave Farrah the ultimatum of porn or Teen Mom. It’s way too extra for what’s going on lol. It seemed to me that Rhine was dope sick and Mac was annoyed at that. I don’t feel sorry for her one bit though. She totally signed up for this shit show. Enjoy! Her constant resting bitch face is so off putting. It’s not that she’s ugly, but her constant poop face is so hard to look at. 

Lol at Amber’s “I’m a good mom because I put myself in prison” speech. Such a loser! Leah deserves so much better! I’m glad she has Kristina.

Cate needs to learn how to deal with the real world. You don’t just up and leave every time your anxiety or depression is flaring up. I have pretty severe anxiety and sometimes depression and I completely understand how hard it is. You have a child though! My daughter isn’t much older then Nova and I can’t imagine being away from her for more than a few days. It would make my problems a million times worse. She needs to get her shit together before this severely affects Nova. I really feel for Tyler. He may be a douche in many ways, but he is really stepping up for Nova. Good for him. His sister(Amber I think) looked the healthiest she ever has when they were at the restaurant. I hope she kicked her habit and is paying the electricity bill. 

• Love 10