Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: One Life To Live

druzy
  • Start Topic

Maci finds out from Bentley that Ryan and Mackenzie are expecting a baby.

Amber is hurt when Leah chooses to sleepover at a friends house instead of spending time with her.

Catelynn returns home but quickly admits herself again.

• Love 7
(edited)

Does Maci vape as well? This was on the reunion show while Amber was telling off Matt about the money he owed her. It appears at the 10:24 mark after the Amber preview clip that is posted above. That same white cigarette-looking thing appeared in the episode when Maci was driving and she had her friends in the car with her: 

maci vape 2.jpg

maci vape.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Poohbear617 said:

But from the previews Amber looks like she going to try to blame Gary for plotting against her.  What a bitch.

From the previews it looks like Amber wishes she had a bedpan.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Amber wishes she could have a catheter and a urine bag. 

@FairyDusted I don't think Maci has stopped smoking. I think she has just added vaping to her vices. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Poohbear617 said:

Ever since I read the episode description I have been looking forward to this.  FINALLY  Amber getting dumped on by Leah! Yes!

My hope is that they make homemade ornaments at Leah's sleepover. Double whammy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
On 4/5/2018 at 8:42 PM, druzy said:

LOL, you win for today!

Also, if I didn't already know that Amber was as delusional as can be,  I would have thought that being pregnant made her lose her damn mind. GARY badmouthing THEM?! Discount HAGRID has a fucking opinion about GARY?!

I get he's going along with her, this seems to be his plan (much like OldeMatt), but for fucking reals...how does he look at himself in the mirror?

Oh, yeah, his beard demonstrates that he avoids that at all costs. Got it.

• Love 22
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Is this a 2 night sleepover??

I am thinking Leah will go to her friend's house on Saturday afternoon and then spend the night going into Sunday which will take up the entire weekend. I used to do that when I spent time at my friends' homes. It was a weekend getaway. 

21 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Probably not @ginger90. But it's ALWAYS about Amber. IF she can't have the whole cake she wants none at all. (Probably not a great example for Scumber)

Yep. Amber figures why spend a short time with Leah. It is either the entire weekend or nothing at all. 

@leighroda I agree. I think Amber is trying to save face. I have no doubts she is putting a guilt trip on Leah via FaceTime. 

23 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

He should ask Javi how Karma works before he trashes Gary as a dad. 

Karma needs to hurry the ass up in this situation. 

@Calm81 Preach!! 

Reason: It was too long. Deleted some parts lol.

No, it would not have been too long. It is truth!

• Love 10
On 4/7/2018 at 9:28 AM, GreatKazu said:

I am thinking Leah will go to her friend's house on Saturday afternoon and then spend the night going into Sunday which will take up the entire weekend. I used to do that when I spent time at my friends' homes. It was a weekend getaway. 

Yep. Amber figures why spend a short time with Leah. It is either the entire weekend or nothing at all.

I was going to say the exact same thing Kazu. I remember being a kid and getting SO JAZZED when a friend would have a slumber party and it would cover both Saturday and Sunday afternoons! Mostly because it meant that I got to eat “different food” (does anyone else remember food tasting better at friends homes?) but also it got me out of my fucked up home life for a bit.

God, I’m all about the personal rant lately, aren’t I?! I apologize, y’all!

• Love 21

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/8ith0t/teen-mom-co-parenting-blues

It is disgusting how Amber is filmed in her bed.  That's sloppy and slovenly on its own but at least clean all the empty bottles and cups off the nightstand!  Really?  She has enough money to buy a trash can to keep right there and just toss the stuff in there instead of letting it all pile up.  I can't even count how many empty Gatorade bottles and starbucks cups are over there.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Who are they? 

I don't know I looked up and saw what looked like 2 teenagers skyping with Baby Huey asking him to produce a show. Doesn't a producer fund the project? Amber will probably invest in this show.

• Love 12