Type keyword(s) to search

Famous In Love - General Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

She is almost too good to be true. That's why I have a bad feeling about her. The weirdest part is that she was in rehab with Rainer, but doesn't come off as though she's in a similar place as him recovery-wise. I know everyone is different, but she seems so different. In this last episode they at least started having her show some flaws.

I don't trust her at all... The way she wouldn't let Jordan get close to ranier a few episodes ago could've been seen as protective but I read it as keeping him away from others and then this last episode where she just bulldozed him with all her decisions.... I'm sure she cares but part of her seems to see him as an means to an end as well... 

I would trust what the new character Sloane said.. But its with a grain of salt cuz its obvious she has an agenda

16 hours ago, ursula said:

Yeah, it's a stretch that all 4 of them ended up in the same movie. 

That was one of the plotlines last season. Not only were the planning to turn this blockbuster book series into a movie series, but featuring the reunion of their young A-lister cast.

45 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

She is almost too good to be true. That's why I have a bad feeling about her. The weirdest part is that she was in rehab with Rainer, but doesn't come off as though she's in a similar place as him recovery-wise. I know everyone is different, but she seems so different. In this last episode they at least started having her show some flaws.

I'm suspicious of her too.  Have been since the first episode where she was all about not doing anything to damage her recovery, but as soon as she was out she immediately disrupted Rainer's and encouraged him to leave before he was ready to.  Now, all this money Rainer is donating or getting his family/friends/network to donate to her charity, as well as her continuing to ignore his "triggers" is so problematic.

I'm tired of the girl from the youth center.  She's so damn judgey all the time.

And while I don't mind Petey Pablo, or whatever the fuck his name is (I actually like him and Tangey working together even if their music is fucking awful), I can't stand Romeo especially since he always seems to think he's being suave all the damn time.  Licking your lips doesn't make you a ladykiller, it just gives you dry lips.  

3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Have been since the first episode where she was all about not doing anything to damage her recovery, but as soon as she was out she immediately disrupted Rainer's and encouraged him to leave before he was ready to. 

That's not what happened, though. Firstly, she didn't encourage him to leave. It was just that her leaving made him alone and he couldn't deal. Secondly, Rainer was ready to leave a month before he did. He stayed in rehab just to twist the knife into his parents'.

3 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

The way she wouldn't let Jordan get close to ranier a few episodes ago could've been seen as protective but I read it as keeping him away from others and then this last episode where she just bulldozed him with all her decisions.... I'm sure she cares but part of her seems to see him as an means to an end as well... 

The benign interpretation is that she's channeling her own recovery through Rainer. Sort of like by controlling his recovery and making sure he stays on track, she's keeping herself on track. (Think of it like the person who learns better by teaching others). It's not bad per se, but it could very easily lead to unhealthy co-dependence for both of them. 

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:30 PM, luckyroll3 said:

That was one of the plotlines last season. Not only were the planning to turn this blockbuster book series into a movie series, but featuring the reunion of their young A-lister cast.

I'm suspicious of her too.  Have been since the first episode where she was all about not doing anything to damage her recovery, but as soon as she was out she immediately disrupted Rainer's and encouraged him to leave before he was ready to.  Now, all this money Rainer is donating or getting his family/friends/network to donate to her charity, as well as her continuing to ignore his "triggers" is so problematic.

I'm tired of the girl from the youth center.  She's so damn judgey all the time.

And while I don't mind Petey Pablo, or whatever the fuck his name is (I actually like him and Tangey working together even if their music is fucking awful), I can't stand Romeo especially since he always seems to think he's being suave all the damn time.  Licking your lips doesn't make you a ladykiller, it just gives you dry lips.  

This is perfect!  Thanks for the laugh. 

(edited)

For someone who moved less than a week ago, Paige's new house is extremely well furnished, decorated, and clean. Especially considering her last home was a hotel, and a college apartment before that.

Edited by KaveDweller
  • Love 1

I'm still barely hanging on with this show because I'm all about showing up for Nina. Hooking up with 18 year old boy toys, sneaking scripts and tormenting her assistant/slave - she's the only story i'm interested in. 

Paige's house is also strangely tasteful, given that she's still giving in to peer pressure to chug shots the night before such an important audition. Seriously would not have been surprised if her place had been decorated like a stereotypical student house, with a keg and a table tennis set up.

When they were faux house-shopping, the house was already decorated. It looked like she bought it as is and pretty much left things as they were. No idea if that's how it works in real-life Hollywood but that's apparently what happened here. 

Really scared for Jordan right now. I'm waiting for Rainer to get off his ass and be a true friend otherwise I guess the show wants me to hate him? Because his attitude towards Jordan is beginning to border on unreasonable and double standards.

If the genders were switched, no one would see Jodice/Nick as anything other than exploitative regardless of whether Jodice was legally an adult or not when it started. The fact would still remain that Nick:

• was Jodice's boss when the affair started; 
  • knew Jodice's secrets and thus had even greater control over her. Regardless of his intentions to expose her, she'd still be beholden to him to keep her secrets;
  • had a daughter Jodice's own age for cripe's sake! A daughter that was supposed to be Jodice's best friend! 
  • was possessive over Jodice, using his influence/power to interfere with relationships she tried to have with people her own age. 

The fact that the show is framing this as an "affair" because it's Jordan/Nina and not Jodice/Nick and not a clear #metoo relationship is just double standards. 

• Love 1
On 5/4/2018 at 8:16 PM, ursula said:

Really scared for Jordan right now. I'm waiting for Rainer to get off his ass and be a true friend otherwise I guess the show wants me to hate him? Because his attitude towards Jordan is beginning to border on unreasonable and double standards.

If the genders were switched, no one would see Jodice/Nick as anything other than exploitative regardless of whether Jodice was legally an adult or not when it started. The fact would still remain that Nick:

• was Jodice's boss when the affair started; 
  • knew Jodice's secrets and thus had even greater control over her. Regardless of his intentions to expose her, she'd still be beholden to him to keep her secrets;
  • had a daughter Jodice's own age for cripe's sake! A daughter that was supposed to be Jodice's best friend! 
  • was possessive over Jodice, using his influence/power to interfere with relationships she tried to have with people her own age. 

The fact that the show is framing this as an "affair" because it's Jordan/Nina and not Jodice/Nick and not a clear #metoo relationship is just double standards. 

Unreasonable and double standards how?  I'm sure they will be besties again soon...probably way sooner than is realistic considering Jordan slept with both his girlfriend and his mother but personally, I wouldn't blame Rainer if he never spoke to Jordan again.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Unreasonable and double standards how? 

Obviously, the in-story double standard of no-one in the story having the natural concerns about a relationship between a teenager and their boss/secret-keeper, especially in this #metoo era. Then more meta double standard of this story-line  being framed as "Jordan is sleeping with Rainer's mom" and not "Jordan is sleeping with his boss who knows his criminal secrets". If the sexes (and now that I think about it, the races) had been reversed, I don't think that Rainer would be the one centered on this narrative. 

Edited by ursula
oops. Rainer's mom, not Nick's mom.
59 minutes ago, ursula said:

Obviously, the in-story double standard of no-one in the story having the natural concerns about a relationship between a teenager and their boss/secret-keeper, especially in this #metoo era. Then more meta double standard of this story-line  being framed as "Jordan is sleeping with Nick's mom" and not "Jordan is sleeping with his boss who knows his criminal secrets". If the sexes (and now that I think about it, the races) had been reversed, I don't think that Rainer would be the one centered on this narrative. 

That's my big takeaway.. How is it that a barely 18 year old actor has a sexual relationship with his boss/ best friends parent/ secret keeper/ surrogate parent  and its mainly about how all of that effects the best friend... Not the traumatized kid who was scared of going to jail..  Then again the show's  other main guy is a passive aggressive hyper judgy possessive "artiste" so why am I surprised.   

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

That's my big takeaway.. How is it that a barely 18 year old actor has a sexual relationship with his boss/ best friends parent/ secret keeper/ surrogate parent  and its mainly about how all of that effects the best friend... Not the traumatized kid who was scared of going to jail..  Then again the show's  other main guy is a passive aggressive hyper judgy possessive "artiste" so why am I surprised.   

I think in real life there would be more discussion about the boss/surrogate parent angle than we are seeing. Even with the woman being the one with power in this scenario.  But this is a show on Freeform, the same network that aired a show where a teacher dating his 16-year-old student was framed as a romantic love story. They want to tell a certain story about Rainer/Jordan fighting and about Rainer going off the wagon.

But race may also play a role in how people are perceiving the Jordan/Nina thing.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I think in real life there would be more discussion about the boss/surrogate parent angle than we are seeing. Even with the woman being the one with power in this scenario.  But this is a show on Freeform, the same network that aired a show where a teacher dating his 16-year-old student was framed as a romantic love story. They want to tell a certain story about Rainer/Jordan fighting and about Rainer going off the wagon.

But race may also play a role in how people are perceiving the Jordan/Nina thing.

Ughhhh Ezra... Still the creepiest character on that show.. Never understood why so many ppl were ok with that whole deal... 

I'm sure race has some bearing on perception here.. But I figured race had more to do with it being freeform.. Not a channel generally  known for highlighting its male minority actors... So you just know no matter what's going on were gonna touch base much more with the white dude

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ursula said:

Obviously, the in-story double standard of no-one in the story having the natural concerns about a relationship between a teenager and their boss/secret-keeper, especially in this #metoo era. Then more meta double standard of this story-line  being framed as "Jordan is sleeping with Rainer's mom" and not "Jordan is sleeping with his boss who knows his criminal secrets". If the sexes (and now that I think about it, the races) had been reversed, I don't think that Rainer would be the one centered on this narrative. 

Ok, I get that, and I agree that should be an issue here.  But I'm not talking about everyone else, I'm talking about Ranier in particular, and I thought you were too ("his attitude towards Jordan is beginning to border on unreasonable and double standards").  If I'm wrong I apologize.

I just don't think it should be on Rainer to make it all better and act like a "true friend", when Jordan has been anything but.  Raniner was betrayed by the two people he was closest to, and twice by Jordan.  Maybe Jordan was forced by Nina, maybe not, but what was his excuse for sleeping with Tangey while she was still dating Rainer?  Or have I mis-rememberd that?  Rainer seemed to forgive him for Tangey, and I'm sure he'll eventually forgive Jordan for this, but I just can't fault him for taking some time.  He's dealing with other stuff too.

But by all means, lets make this into a racial issue.

• Love 1

Who else had completely forgotten that Tangey and Rainer were supposed to have had a (conveniently pre-show) relationship? The writers certainly seem to have forgotten it, considering that it's never come up once in season 2, not even in their Reunion Show where I'm guessing their relationship either started or was in full-swing? I had to think and remember if Tangey and Rainer had ever even talked to each other in the entire show's run. 

4 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

I'm sure race has some bearing on perception here.. But I figured race had more to do with it being freeform.. Not a channel generally  known for highlighting its male minority actors... So you just know no matter what's going on were gonna touch base much more with the white dude

I think we can all agree that Freeform, for all being Tween-ABC, is not exactly known for making Tween-Shondaland-esque shows. 

I brought up this discussion (recently, I haven't checked through the season 1 discussions) with gender first (Jodice/Nick), race coming later as an afterthought. I wish I could claim ignorance as to why one (gender issues) can be considered fairly while the other (racial issues) is treated with sneering dismissal... but alas. ?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ursula said:

Who else had completely forgotten that Tangey and Rainer were supposed to have had a (conveniently pre-show) relationship?

Ooh.. The lovely pre-show interracial relationship... That's right up there on my list of sneaky tokenism with The black boss who shows up for 4 scenes and then leaves so the white protagonists can get the job  done... And the black(martyr) best friend... Always willing to sacrifice themselves for everyone ( looking at you Bonnie from The Vampire Diaries) 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

So I assume the show wants us to hate ranier and Jake??... Also what is rehab girl up to? 

And here I thought the show wants us to hate Paige. Jake was kind of an ass, but hooking up with her ex like that's not cool either. 

It's kind of weird that they keep saying Paige is famous for being famous. Isn't she famous for landing the starring role in a huge movie franchise? She's famous for Locked. Someone like Kim Kardashian is famous for being famous.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

So I assume the show wants us to hate ranier and Jake??... Also what is rehab girl up to? 

Seems so, there was no reason to make them this insufferable though.

23 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

And here I thought the show wants us to hate Paige. Jake was kind of an ass, but hooking up with her ex like that's not cool either. 

It seems like they're trying to prop Paige up by crapping all over both boys in order to make her more sympathetic with all her problems but they failed to make her likable at all.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

It's kind of weird that they keep saying Paige is famous for being famous. Isn't she famous for landing the starring role in a huge movie franchise? She's famous for Locked. Someone like Kim Kardashian is famous for being famous.

Yes, but as the dude mentioned, no one outside of the set has actually seen her acting.  So for now, she's just kind of famous and became a bit more famous because she chose a regular over a movie star. 

Also, that was a really shitty thing she's doing with her ex-boyfriend. 

And I'm calling it now, the bartender is her stalker.  

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Yes, but as the dude mentioned, no one outside of the set has actually seen her acting.  So for now, she's just kind of famous and became a bit more famous because she chose a regular over a movie star. 

Also, that was a really shitty thing she's doing with her ex-boyfriend. 

I feel like in real life the studio would have released a teaser clip or at least a photoshoot or something. 

I was thinking the bartender might be the stalker too. But did they show someone watching her talk to the bartender a couple weeks ago?

Somehow this shoe has me taking the side of a guy who slept with his best friends mom... Probably because of all the extenuating circumstances cuz damn I wanted to sock rainer especially after that surf board... And then he goes and gets drunk.. And will probably call mommy or Jordan the two ppl he's been verbally abusing 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Pretty much, from process of elimination and getting rid of the too obvious red herrings.

10 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Somehow this shoe has me taking the side of a guy who slept with his best friends mom... Probably because of all the extenuating circumstances cuz damn I wanted to sock rainer especially after that surf board... And then he goes and gets drunk.. And will probably call mommy or Jordan the two ppl he's been verbally abusing 

Probably because Rainer is so obnoxious, especially this season.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:12 PM, ursula said:

Who else had completely forgotten that Tangey and Rainer were supposed to have had a (conveniently pre-show) relationship?

*raises hand*  Me!  Me!

And where the heck has Alexilicious gone?  I did miss an episode a couple of weeks ago, so I'm wondering if I missed something to do with where she has been...?

Last I remember of her was her freak-out in her trailer, in her fat suit/the Backsplash reunion.

• Love 1
On 5/11/2018 at 2:50 PM, Miss Bones said:

*raises hand*  Me!  Me!

And where the heck has Alexilicious gone?  I did miss an episode a couple of weeks ago, so I'm wondering if I missed something to do with where she has been...?

Last I remember of her was her freak-out in her trailer, in her fat suit/the Backsplash reunion.

She's back this week.

• Love 1
On 5/10/2018 at 9:17 PM, luckyroll3 said:

no one outside of the set has actually seen her acting. 

But no one has seen Billy's acting either - or am I missing something? 

I'm not bugging right... Sloane is tryna get all up in everything and take over some shine from some ppl... She's doing a good jib of playing friend.. But.. She's shady alright 

• Love 1
(edited)

Tangey continues to be the best thing about this show. I could watch an entire show about her alone. But she needs to get away from that emotionally manipulative d-bag Pablo. Alexis too needs to get away from Sloane. I don't think the show intended for me to be more actively rooting for TangeyxAlexis than any other relationship on this show but there it is!

Also, I wish the show would stop trying to demonize Harper. It's not working. I still like her. Her biggest flaw is her extra-ness but I really believe that she's a well intentioned person.

Maddie and her boyfriend were the most drama-free dynamic on the show and I'll miss them for that at least.

Jordan put off his deposition to come and baby the bitch baby that threw him out of his life less than 24 houts before. I don't want to hear anyone say bad word about him ever again!!!! ?

Oh and lastly - I was shocked - SHOCKED I tell you - that the stalker was the bartender. /s

Seriously though, I could care less about Paige and her boyfriend drama. She continues to be the least interesting thing about the show. 

Edited by ursula
  • Love 2

I'm LOL-ing at Paige's "I slept with someone but it meant nothing compared to you having feelings/a boner for Billy and not acting on it." LOL! I knew they were setting up Billy/Jake to excuse/justify Paige but seriously....?

Can someone please be there for Jordan? In that last airplane scene, I thought Rainer was getting off the phone from trying to call Jordan ---- only for it to turn into more whining about having so many choices in his life. Last episode had Jordan ditching his deposition to pull Rainer back on the wagon ---- and this entire episode goes by without Rainer even acting like he and Jordan know each other. He expresses no misgivings about going to the press junket when his friend is facing possible murder charges. Jordan doesn't come up during his and Paige's tete-a-tete except to mention that Jordan wanted Paige to keep an eye on Rainer. LOLOLOL. 

Meanwhile, we see Tangey twice - coming to fight her mom over Alexis's welfare, and then slamming the door on Jordan's face because of her boyfriend. Only Alexis was also "banned" from Tangey's life by Pablo. Yet Tangey can defy Pablo to look out for Alexis ---- but she can't defy Pablo to look out for Jordan --- even though Jordan is facing serious legal issues!

So basically, we have storylines where the black people are constantly looking after white friends, prioritizing their white friend's lesser problems over their more serious issues --- while having no support whatsoever for themselves or each other?

Like wow. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ursula said:

I'm LOL-ing at Paige's "I slept with someone but it meant nothing compared to you having feelings/a boner for Billy and not acting on it." LOL! I knew they were setting up Billy/Jake to excuse/justify Paige but seriously....?

Yep, I knew they were trying to prop her up.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, ursula said:

Tangey continues to be the best thing about this show. I could watch an entire show about her alone. But she needs to get away from that emotionally manipulative d-bag Pablo. Alexis too needs to get away from Sloane. I don't think the show intended for me to be more actively rooting for TangeyxAlexis than any other relationship on this show but there it is!

Yeah, this show focused on the wrong characters and it doesn't help that certain storylines are much more interesting than others like Jordan's issues were much more interesting than Paige's ott stalker drama, which I couldn't even take seriously for a moment.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ursula said:

So basically, we have storylines where the black people are constantly looking after white friends, prioritizing their white friend's lesser problems over their more serious issues --- while having no support whatsoever for themselves or each other?

Pretty much... And Jordan doesn't even interact with much of the cast.. Two seasons in abd he's had like what 3 convos with Paige.. If that... How has Nina not been around to see Jordan... I mean she was basically his bang buddy/secret keeper.. And now nada... But besides the interactions tween Tangey and Jordan all the minorities on this show really do is prop up their white counterparts... I mean Cassie has a new part in  movie which got about 3 scenes then she's back to being paige's bestie and head cheerleader for her toxic relationship with Jake... Sloane who they have an Anglo parent to (good ol missing minority parent)  just follows Alexis... Ugh I don't know why I keep showing up... What even was the point of The Latina teacher??  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ursula said:

I also laughed at Jake's, "I could have cheated on you, but didn't." Yes, that is slightly better than what Paige did, but it's not exactly something to brag about it. What a disaster of a couple they turned out to be.

If Billie's dads are rich and spoil her enough to fund the movie, why didn't she just ask them for the money back when Jake's original donor dropped out?

I'm confused about the timeline on this show. At first I thought it was the day after the last episode, when Paige was attacked. But at the same time, Adam has also moved to Iceland and has been gone long enough for Cassie to worry about cheating? And they are apparently almost ready to release Locked when they just finished filming a couple episodes ago?

I wonder what Rainer will do when he finds out the part he thinks he's selecting without his mother is the same part she was trying to give him?

2 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

i wonder what Rainer will do when he finds out the part he thinks he's selecting without his mother is the same part she was trying to give him?

What he always does... Whine about his life and throw a mean spirited passive aggressive tantrum /pity party 

All while Jordan maybe wins more awards... Goes on trial for his life for killing his abuser And gets into a fight protecting another woman.... But yeah let's see what Ranier is complaining about.. Or worse insecure ass Jake...  

I can't believe I'm typing this... But this show has not been kind to white guys... Like at all

• Love 2

Of course Paige cheating is ALL Jake's fault and totally not because she wanted to and chose to sleep with her old high school boyfriend who SHE propositioned.  Come on now girl.  It was shitty of her to cheat, but that's her choice.  And she needs to stand by that choice and accept the consequences that follow.  But of course, nothing is ever Paige's fault.

I normally don't care about Cassie's storylines and this one is no exception.  Leave your fucking boyfriend alone.  He's been gone 12 hours.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Every time I watch this show I just get so distracted by Paige's fake eyelashes and excessive makeup. She is a very young woman, why do they need to make her look like she is 40 or something? Could they give her a natural face at least in scenes where she is not working or just rolled out of bed?

Edited by Jadzia
typos
  • Love 3
(edited)

Okay I heard no one talking about S2 and decided to watch the first episode. We're supposed to believe Paige is so famous even though the movie has yet to premiere that people are upset she's not with Rainer? Especially after his meltdown on the red carpet.  

That was the fakest looking Golden Globe speech. 

And Paige has an exclusive contract with the studio like this is the olden days of Hollywood.

Edited by In2You

Paige is ridiculous. Last season she insisted she had to stay in school and finish her degree in Economics while filming a movie. This season school has barely been mentioned. And she wants to leave LA, movie offers, and a house she just bought to get a theater degree at University of Oregon? I mean, no offence to Oregon, but who leaves LA to study acting in Oregon? Wasn't she in her last semester anyway?

Was this thing renewed?

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Paige is ridiculous. Last season she insisted she had to stay in school and finish her degree in Economics while filming a movie. This season school has barely been mentioned. And she wants to leave LA, movie offers, and a house she just bought to get a theater degree at University of Oregon? I mean, no offence to Oregon, but who leaves LA to study acting in Oregon? Wasn't she in her last semester anyway?

Was this thing renewed?

No decision yet.

Paige is just plain obnoxious, if she's not whining about being famous, then she's whining about the cheating and then had the nerve to lecture anyone about taking responsibility.

• Love 2

Paige /Jake and Rainier are just ridiculous... At least ranier is on his way back... He's still horrible to his mother.. But at least he's not stormingboff of private planes because his insanely attractive girlfriend is kinda forcing him to be in an Oscar worthy picture... Oh woe is me.... And Paige and Jake... Ugh... Meanwhile.. Tangey has a horrible mom and an abusive boyfriend. And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

• Love 3

Paige /Jake and Rainier are just ridiculous... At least ranier is on his way back... He's still horrible to his mother.. But at least he's not stormingboff of private planes because his insanely attractive girlfriend is kinda forcing him to be in an Oscar worthy picture... Oh woe is me.... And Paige and Jake... Ugh... Meanwhile.. Tangey has a horrible mom and an abusive boyfriend. And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

Yeah, the former has such trivial issues compared to Jordan and Tangey.

11 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

Man, can Jordan just catch a fucking break?!?  Every time something decent happens to him, here comes another writer with a "hold my beer, I can fix this", to fuck up his life again.  

And Paige, I'm still trying to figure out how you fucking another dude is your boyfriend's fault........

giphy.gif

• Love 3
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

And Paige, I'm still trying to figure out how you fucking another dude is your boyfriend's fault........

It's always someone else's fault and she had the nerve to lecture anyone about responsibility in their fight...

11 hours ago, Free said:

It's always someone else's fault and she had the nerve to lecture anyone about responsibility in their fight...

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... These type  of shows always have the "normal" guy but almost always that guy is a holier than thou douche and Jake is no exception he's selfish condescending he was most definitely having an emotional affair with Billie.. And yet with all that.. She still is the one who cheated.. If she had just had the blowup with him after any of his screwups... They coulda broken up and I'd be fine... Up until then it was all his fault... But she didn't 

5 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... These type  of shows always have the "normal" guy but almost always that guy is a holier than thou douche and Jake is no exception he's selfish condescending he was most definitely having an emotional affair with Billie.. And yet with all that.. She still is the one who cheated.. If she had just had the blowup with him after any of his screwups... They coulda broken up and I'd be fine... Up until then it was all his fault... But she didn't 

There's plenty of unlikeable characters on this show and unfortunately they're the leads.

It was pretty obvious what they were going to do, especially once Billie was introduced, unfortunately.

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... 

Agree. He is like an even less-charming version of Billy from Melrose Place.

Freeform Cancels Famous in Love

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/famous-love-canceled-2-seasons-freeform-1123477

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Freeform initially wanted to do a third season of the expensive series from producers Warner Horizon Scripted Television but asked streaming partner Hulu — which has SVOD rights to the drama — for a larger contribution. Given Famous in Love's same-day viewership — season two averaged 254,000 total viewers, down from 330,000 in its freshman run — Hulu declined and Freeform instead opted to cancel the show.

Sources also say news of the cancellation was considered a relief for many members of the production. Star Bella Thorne and showrunner Marlene King are said to have clashed on multiple occasions, with the Thorne exhibiting what sources described as "diva-like behavior" on set. Sources note Thorne actively wanted off of Famous in Love with the actress and social media star having refused to participate in Freeform-organized live-tweets during its second season.

Not surprised about Bella Thorne. She always seem bitchy and unlikable even back in her Disney Channel days. Her acting career is pretty much over anyway. Just stick to taking trashy instagram pictures in her bra and underwear.

• Love 1