Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Karma's a Bitch

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But....I guess in Jax's world, it is okay to have sex with your girlfriend's best friend, in your apartment, while your girlfriend is sleeping in the next room??  (Isn't that what Jax did with Kristen while dating Stassi?)

And also with another woman, at her workplace, while the elderly woman she is caring for is asleep in the next room (presumably).

• Love 5

Brittany’s family needs to have an intervention to wake her up - Jax is not a safe person.

But she does seem to get that moving to Florida is not a good idea for her, or for her tv time - so maybe she’s more calculating than it looks and will jump off the crazy train.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

James's hair got all curly and poofy in Mexico. That was kind of adorable. 

Lala and that fucking bottle. She was doing that to poof up her lips?? Does that really work??? 

Kristen was on the hot mess express this entire trip. I don't blame Katie for her reaction. Kristen totally amped everything up with her behavior. It would have all died down if she didn't carry on the way she did. And she doesn't own her shit. She thinks it's okay that she threw a drink because "it wasn't my fists". Oh okay. I don't know how Carter puts up with her. But he's right; she should not have even put herself IN the position to be questioned. 

Jax had to call the fucking reiki chick while on vacation???? "She always makes me happy." Brittany, what is WRONG with you, girl??? He gets his sexual needs met elsewhere, now he's getting his emotional needs met elsewhere. Find someone who thinks you are everything they need!!! He's out there. 

Speaking of, what a fucking anticlimactic meeting Jax had with Adam. He's all blustering beforehand, then becomes almost apologetic while talking to the dude. I was laughing so hard. Adam truly wasn't giving him what he wanted and it was glorious. 

I think that's why he was totally losing it at the end, in front of Lisa and Ken. He didn't get to go hard like he wanted to and he was feeling embarrassed and had all this pent up aggression because of it. I wish Lisa would be 100% done with him, like Kristen. 

Scheana was so excited to come home and hug and kiss Rob? I thought he didn't show affection? 

Oh, and they're "looking at houses"? By "looking" I assume you mean literally passing over them with your eyes while driving down the street. Because there's no way Rob is going to open houses and measuring closets with that dumb bitch. And anyway, doesn't he have some perfect, fancy house? 

I'm just here for Stassi and her ice pick murder plans. 

• Love 22
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But....I guess in Jax's world, it is okay to have sex with your girlfriend's best friend, in your apartment, while your girlfriend is sleeping in the next room??  (Isn't that what Jax did with Kristen while dating Stassi?)

But did he have a family then? DOGS????

• Love 12
12 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Oh here’s another great comparison: Jax Jason and Nelson Mandela (member of Oprah’s Book Club). 

Free-eee Jason Tay-lah!

Haha, I immediately thought of this song too, especially since it appeared in a documentary that I just watched about the defunct alternative radio station WLIR, my favorite way back when.

As for Lala's lips, no, I don't think her bottle was the culprit; she just said that at first but Lisa was onto her. She seemed to go on to admit she gets something done periodically, complete with a social media photo of the immediate aftermath. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I was thinking it was a not so subtle reference to Kristen and the times she cheated on Sandoval, Carter and most likely James.  No one seems to believe Kristen just because.  Oh I guess Kristen feels the same way:  http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules-after-show/season-4/videos/is-it-okay-to-chill-with-your-ex-until-8amif-youre

I am the only one wondering why perfect Rob, with the perfect house and perfectseven minute mounted television would be looking for a new home with Scheana?  For some reason I get the impression Rob and Scheana are driving to dinner and Scheana says, "oh look what a great house." Rob replies, "nice house," and from there Scheana imaginary house hunting scenario is created. 

Jax and Stassi had broken up-but it was still slapworthy to Stassi, that her ex boyfriend hooked up with Kristen.

Aside from Kristen having a history of lying, she also has a bad temper. Put the two together and your reaction is likely going to make people think you're guilty, even when you're not. I blame Kristen for her predicament though. She was confronted by Katie, received a text from James all before that dinner. She had enough time to make sense of some things but she had already decided that James had said what the others claimed that he had. She could have shut that shit down real quick by saying 'James said he didn't say that and I believe him because we were both there that night and we know nothing happened so there's nothing to argue over' and let it be. If Jax and Sandoval tried to persist, Schwartz would be the only one that may step up and say 'that's what I think I heard him say' but then maybe Peter would have jumped in and said that while he was there, he didn't hear James say anything of the sort. Either way, Kristen would have had the majority of the table on her side or trying to Sandoval and Jax down and it would have made her look far less guilty than she came across.

Hahaha, I didn't even think about that! That actually seems even more likely than many scenario of Rob looking for a new home,

Had Jax and Stassi officially broken up? For some reason I thought Jax and Stassi had a big fight which led to one of their many 'it's over' fights so Jax was temporarily displaced and ended up crashing on Sandoval's couch. Even if I'm not remembering it correctly, definitely still a slap in the face to Stassi. Even though they were broken up, Kristen knew that Stassi was invested and that she was really hurt by Jax's behaviour.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

But she does seem to get that moving to Florida is not a good idea for her, or for her tv time - so maybe she’s more calculating than it looks and will jump off the crazy train.

This is why I don't have as much sympathy/worry about Brittany. She's obviously just where she wants to be and will remain with Jax as long as need be to remain on the show. If he moves away or it becomes clear that she can remain on the show without him being her story, then I think she'll dump him. I just don't think she's as naive or lovestruck as she purports to be on the show. For her it's about the storyline and staying a "character" on VR.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Haha, I immediately thought of this song too, especially since it appeared in a documentary that I just watched about the defunct alternative radio station WLIR, my favorite way back when.

I just watched that, too! I’m not from the east coast but I’m always up for a good alternative/New Wave documentary. :) 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 1

Scheana and Rob house hunting. Both at home, on the couch. Rob's watching TV and Scheana is scrolling through Zillow. "Honey, what do you think of this!?" Without looking at her/the screen, "It's nice". 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Scheana and Rob house hunting. Both at home, on the couch. Rob's watching TV and Scheana is scrolling through Zillow. "Honey, what do you think of this!?" Without looking at her/the screen, "It's nice". 

Scheana and Rob watch House Hunters International.

Rob: Wouldn’t it be amazing to live in Fiji?

Scheana (to herself): I’d rather live in Hawaii but he TOTALLY wants to move to Fiji with me!

• Love 16
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

But did he have a family then? DOGS????

Hey now!

There was a time in my relationship with Stupendous Man that we acknowledged we were staying together for Oso because neither of us were willing to give up the dog.  Or do visitation. 

Maybe next time Jax should have the dogs tattooed on his penis to remind him not to create a relationship ending situation. 

• Love 5

Seriously. Schena is making up ideas about what’s happening here. She has said she has named their future daughter, and people are right she has probably said she likes Madison and Rob probably said “that’s nice”. Same with the house stuff, she’s probably looking at houses and he’s just giving her a “yeah, nice house” response. I wish the editors were showing us this stuff though. I mean hell.. they made me laugh when they had her show her “it’s all happening” tattoo while he talked about how great her life was with Rob and I it  was funny because she did the same thing with the tattoo almost verbatim when she was engaged/getting married to Shay. So.. hilarious. 

• Love 16

I am surprised that Scheana hasnt said Rob is totally going to build our new dream house together because he is so handy like that, once I timed him hanging a teevee on the wall in under 7 minutes, he hitched the boat to his car in less than 3, I know he can build our house in like totally a week and oh, I am officially divorced 353 hours and 30 seconds now so we can get married.  

• Love 16

Kristin - throwing a drink on someone is assault.  Had you thrown your fists, it would have been battery.   

And ONCE again, who do we have to thank for all this Sturm and Drang?  Why, Mr. "Who ME?" -- Jax Taylor.    Why even MENTION what might have happened if it wasn't for you to sit back and watch people go after each other?  Your body language in the golf cart said it all -- "oh, look what I did."  You ruined a perfectly good time everyone was having.  AGAIN.  Because it's what you do.   

I would have sincerely loved it if the scenario with Adam had gone a different way and he said "yeah, I like Brittany.  She's pretty, she's sweet and she deserves better than you.  So yeah, Sparky, I have every intention of trying to take her away from you."  I think for all his bravado, Jax would have been sputtering like the asshole he is.  

Lisa, this cro-magnon mental patient needs to be fired.  Then he can go to Florida and pretend he knows anything about hockey.  

• Love 9
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

I think she mainly knows that this job offer doesn't actually exisit. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I think she mainly knows that this job offer doesn't actually exisit. 

Agreed. It’s the same tone she uses with Jax and his soothing stone and “therapy”. Like, a sweet smile, nod of her head, but an inability to completely sell this bullshit she knows is complete bullshit. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, njbchlover said:

He had sex with his best friend's girlfriend (AND his ex-girlfriend's best friend) in his best friend's apartment (they were in Sandoval and Kristen's apartment).  Sandoval was sleeping in the next room.

Jax does not consider Sandoval a friend, you can just see it.  He seems to either hate him because he thinks he is a loser, or he hates him because of some sort of jealousy.  In any event, he has zero respect for him.

18 hours ago, Bluedog100 said:

To me, that meltdown says a lot more about Lisa than it does Jax.

Edited to restate - to me Lisa came off more poorly than Jax during his meltdown. He was unbelievably disrespectful to her and a potential danger to her patrons. And all she sees is dollar signs and repeatedly invites him back to film after these crazy outbursts. She gets zero support from me.

I agree with you - she does not give a crap about any one of those "kids," she is all about money.

15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I could have sworn he was house sitting at the house where the had the date night with Sandoval and Ariane. 

I think he was trying to imply it was his house, without having to say it and lie, but he had trouble and was sputtering out some "this is where I work" nonsense.  

14 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Rewatching and noticing funny things in the Jax meltdown like Billie positioning herself in the shot, and several people pulling out their phones to record the mess.

Billie is ALWAYS positioning herself in the shot.  It is actually annoying, and we all see ya lady!

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

Agreed. It’s the same tone she uses with Jax and his soothing stone and “therapy”. Like, a sweet smile, nod of her head, but an inability to completely sell this bullshit she knows is complete bullshit. 

Yup, it also bothers me that they mention tapping because Jax’s therapist and therapy seems fishy. Just their relationship and their interactions. And as someone who uses tapping it just bugs, also I use tapping in my therapy because of a neuromuscular disorder and it does help, I have no idea what Jax uses it for.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Jax really has no redeeming qualities.  Is he great in the sack?  Is that what keeps Brittany around?

Stassi said he was, in I think S2 when they were having some sex with the ex. 

Other thoughts:

The music in the hotel room scene with Kristen/Katie/Stassi sounded like the "Game of Thrones" theme and I wondered if it was intentional, and a shoutout to Stassi's limited playlist she mentioned a couple of weeks ago.

Brittany, I like you but you're the one staying with a cheater. Stop putting it on all the other women. Like in S4 when Lala was "a little bitch" and now the imaginary "some ho" Jax could be Facetiming with. 

No, Kelsey. PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NEVER COMPARE JAX TO NELSON MANDELA EVER AGAIN.

Kristen eats Caesar salad? That's not usually vegetarian. Maybe it is at that place? 

Schwartz busting out a Joey Lawrence reference = awesome.

• Love 3

Jax, great in bed? I suppose anything is possible, but when I think about Jax and sex, I also remember he has a sweaty, smelly-foot fetish, which kind of turns my stomach. Apologies to anyone with similar inclinations. 

• Love 2

This is kinda funny. Just watching episode. My husband comes in and asked if there was anything worth watching/catching up on (hasn’t watched in several seasons).

I said no - but gave him a brief rundown on Scheana and not her soulmate. 

He goes - “Scheana? - isn’t that the one with that stupid It’s All Happening tattoo on her forearm? It sure is Baby. He highly approved of the photoshopped version...

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

This is why I don't have as much sympathy/worry about Brittany. She's obviously just where she wants to be and will remain with Jax as long as need be to remain on the show. If he moves away or it becomes clear that she can remain on the show without him being her story, then I think she'll dump him. I just don't think she's as naive or lovestruck as she purports to be on the show. For her it's about the storyline and staying a "character" on VR.

All I could think last night is that if Lisa really thinks Brittany should dump Jax, all Lisa needs to do is say "don't worry, honey. You can still be a cast member if you dump him."

• Love 9
On 4/9/2018 at 8:31 PM, Bluedog100 said:

He was unbelievably disrespectful to her and a potential danger to her patrons. 

23 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Jax’s meltdown was kind of scary. This wasn’t a fun episode at all. I’m actually scared of Jax, he does seem hopped up on something.

23 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

This with a side of Mental Illness?  I think Jax is a ticking time bomb.  He is barely keeping his aggression under control.  I am really worried for Brittany's safety around him.

12 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Jax was in full-nostril flare, eye-popping rage. Not a good look Jax.

Yes to all of this.  When Lisa said don't hug me hello but it would be nice if you acknowledged me, this is what happened.  I'd mainly noticed his face get instantly full of rage, but I didn't notice his angry fist until I paused it to take the pic. 

2n025ug.jpg

Lisa is insane if she doesn't distance herself and her business from Jax.  This man is imploding, and anyone standing too close is going to get splattered.

• Love 14

Yeah.. Jax’s reaction was insane as I said and scary. Don’t get me wrong he’s had moments before(chunky sweater, anytime he and James fought in the past) but something about this went from zero to 100. I know the incident in vegas was somewhat scary but it really felt like someone would have been able to pull him back. That scene last night it was obvious that nothing could pull him back.

And look, maybe it’s an instance of his dad right now coupled with how Jax always seems to get when he feels like he is telling the truth about something (this being  James did say he hooked up with Kristen and now is saying he didn’t say that and everyone believing James) and also I guess dealing with Schena and her schemes with Adam and his relationship. And look personally I believe brittany should dump him but Schena sucks. She’s a terrible friend to everyone in this group. And yet somehow gets away with her behavior towards her friends, it’s odd.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I almost wet myself when Lala was talking to James about being all gangstah when she is "nursing" on her ba-ba 

Exactly what i came here to post. Lol. She's so ridiculous. How can she date any man while doing that? What man would want that around? It's weird.  

Scheana is a mess and jax is correct, why is she in his business at all? Setting up Brittany with Adam is awful. I get it, but it's still a shit thing to do. I can't wait until she finds out rob doesn't love her. 

I watch for stassi. Which is funny because i could badly stand her in season 1-3.

• Love 4

That big toothy grin on Sandoval's face when Jax started flipping out was EVERYTHING!!!

Looks like the reiki (sp?) Is just building a pressurized monster that could blow at any moment.

Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Judi Sunshine said:

Stassi said he was, in I think S2 when they were having some sex with the ex. 

I just can't see how Jax is all that good in bed. Usually those who are great in the sack are very selfless. Jax seems like he'd be all about pleasing himself and getting out of there. 

• Love 12
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I just can't see how Jax is all that good in bed. Usually those who are great in the sack are very selfless. Jax seems like he'd be all about pleasing himself and getting out of there. 

Probably yells out his own name in bed.

• Love 10
On 4/10/2018 at 4:39 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This is about as close to Scheana is gonna get to a house built by Rob

image.png.e0c1aa2cb6a0922620dc1688194924b0.png

Rob could hang this on the wall in less than 7 minutes.

• Love 11
On 4/11/2018 at 8:28 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I almost wet myself when Lala was talking to James about being all gangstah when she is "nursing" on her ba-ba 

I always get terrified when a Mommy's Girl from Utah who is happy being the mistress of a married man and drinks from a baby bottle goes all ghetto on me.

• Love 9
On 4/10/2018 at 2:14 PM, heatherchandler said:

Jax does not consider Sandoval a friend, you can just see it.  He seems to either hate him because he thinks he is a loser, or he hates him because of some sort of jealousy.  In any event, he has zero respect for him.

I think it's jealousy.   It hasn't been mentioned yet, but I think Jax is extremely jealous of the fact that Lisa considers Tom and Tom business-partner worthy  (even at a minor percentage) and considers Jax a ratings booster and childish moron and nothing more.  This is especailly going to be true of Sandoval because they both have the same job at SUR.  Schwartz is not an employee, but he's married to someone Lisa really is fond of, so he has a different dynamic with Lisa.  Sandoval is essentially positionally the same as Jax but is viewed much more favorably.  He's younger than Jax and is yet far more advanced on a career path.  

• Love 10
On 4/13/2018 at 8:15 AM, Carolina Girl said:

I think it's jealousy.   It hasn't been mentioned yet, but I think Jax is extremely jealous of the fact that Lisa considers Tom and Tom business-partner worthy  (even at a minor percentage) and considers Jax a ratings booster and childish moron and nothing more.  This is especailly going to be true of Sandoval because they both have the same job at SUR.  Schwartz is not an employee, but he's married to someone Lisa really is fond of, so he has a different dynamic with Lisa.  Sandoval is essentially positionally the same as Jax but is viewed much more favorably.  He's younger than Jax and is yet far more advanced on a career path.  

To be fair, Sandoval also seems to put more work into his work. And he, you know, shows up on time (usually). And manages to not get arrested. These are all things that Jax could do as well.

A few seasons back, they had a cosmo-making “competition” and I can’t remember who participated other than Jax—but his was by far the worst of all three. Not even close to the actual recipe. So I can see why jealousy would be natural, but it’s not based on sheer favoritism. In some ways, the fact that Jax even still has a JOB shows favoritism to *him*

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 8