Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E07: Gotta Risk It for the Biscuit

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I could get pass Bradley saying he wanted to be the villain of the season. That he thought it was hysterical with the things he said and that were aired but from I read and heard he was a jerk even before the game started. Dalton Ross who interviewed him pre game said that Bradley was a jerk to the press, too. Apparently, Gordon Holmes had to tell to him to knock it off. I think what we saw on Survivor is the real Bradley before, during and after the game. I don’t care about the praises that his pre jury friends say on twitter and Instagram. He’s a jerk. Simple as that.  

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Jextella said:

I can't get down on Bradley for being so smug.  He's one who has no grasp of EQ.  He just doesn't realize how he comes off.   He's smart enough that he'd change his attitude if he knew it was a problem.

I think he does know how he can comes off. He point blank said he's a dick in real life! The problem is he doesn't know how to be anything but a dick. Or how to at least fake not being a dick.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think he does know how he can comes off. He point blank said he's a dick in real life! The problem is he doesn't know how to be anything but a dick. Or how to at least fake not being a dick.

I go back and forth on this. I can readily list off my weaknesses and tell you I am working on them but I still struggle with some of them. I know how I can come off, I do try and change my behavior but I am not sure that helps anyone. And yet, Bradley seems to be kind of fine with being a dick. I at least can be embarrassed by my social awkwardness when it rears it's head.

And yet, I fall back on the fact that Bradley seems to be ok with being a dick and if that was his attempt at changing up his behavior, then Bradley has a long way to go.

And there is the acknowledgement that these folks are on TV and we are seeing the best/worst or some combo of them so I need to cut them some slack. But Bradley really was annoying, at best, and kind of a dick.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think he thinks he knows but he doesn't really know.

Ya know?

....Actually, this is a good point, and I'll be curious to see if he shares any sort of new self-realizations on the heals of such strong viewer dislike at the reunion.

• Love 2