Type keyword(s) to search

Ex On The Beach (US) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 11:

"Adore-able Mess"

Adore's trip to the Sauna of Secrets jeopardizes her romance with Tyler; a new Ex provides a welcome distraction; La Demi's attitude towards her Ex pushes her best friends to turn on her at the Ice Ceremony.

Airs February 6, 2020.

10 hours ago, Drogo said:

Demi:   "My dad is my hero. He was never there for me; I was that kid always waiting for my dad to come but he never did." 

giphy.gif

Ok. Thank you. I thought I didn't understand what she said! 😄

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 1

Episode 12:

"Breaking Winter Balls"

Adore is pushed to choose between her Ex and her Next, pushing one of them to spiral into a jealous fit; A Hot Date is rewarded that causes tensions to flare and leaves someone broken hearted.

Airs February 13, 2020.

Episode 13:

"Liar, Liar, Chalet on Fire"

A shocking lie detector test throws the entire house into a frenzy; causing a strong couple to lose trust in their relationship, and Georgia finally learns the truth about Callum and Paris.

Airs February 20, 2020.

HILARIOUS that Niall showered with Sam before Allie...and that she was actually pissed about it. She really has a stick up her ass. It's amusing to me that Niall and Sam have such a strong bromance despite sharing an ex.

We salute you, Jemmye...she coasted and drank the entire 5 weeks while doing absolutely nothing and yet causing no drama.

La Demi is exhausting. Do you want him or not? And Marlon is just stringing Todd along as a backup option.

Nicole finally gets a taste of her own bullshit. How can Ashley say she's in love with other people but wants to marry Nicole? Nicole would be an absolutely terrible wife and cheat on her spouse within four months.

I felt bad for Tyler. He's caught between two divas who just use him when they're bored and don't seem to actually care about him or what he wants. He seems like one of the most genuine people there.

I can't believe Callum is going to propose. Then again, getting engaged in that igloo set is totally on brand for them. I'm weirdly rooting for their relationship.

• Love 1

That was pretty funny that Nicole could be all high and mighty when she thinks there is someone else in Ashley's life. Haha! She is gross and I don't see what anyone sees in her.  She is so fake. Her accent is probably fake too! 

Danny/Adore is my favorite of all the people. I didn't even know he existed before this show! I love his innocent laugh. It's ADOREable. 

• Love 1
On 2/22/2020 at 10:25 AM, Cherry Cola said:

That was pretty funny that Nicole could be all high and mighty when she thinks there is someone else in Ashley's life. Haha! She is gross and I don't see what anyone sees in her.  She is so fake. Her accent is probably fake too! 

Danny/Adore is my favorite of all the people. I didn't even know he existed before this show! I love his innocent laugh. It's ADOREable. 

I’ve had a soft spot in my heart for Danny/Adore ever since he was on American Idol.  See if you can find his season of Drag Race.  

• Love 3

Episode 14:

"Say Yes to the Next"

After the Truth Ceremony leaves the chalet in disarray, couples finally decide if they’re leaving with their Ex, Next, or simply alone. One Single pops the question, while another leaves in shambles when the truth is too much to bear.

Airs February 27, 2020.

13 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Technically yes. But, I really don't care about this show in it's present form. I can talk about it though.

Do you like it better at the beach? I liked the Winter edition.  

My favorite relationship that came out of the show is Adore and LaDemi's friendship.  

• Love 1

I'm watching but I usually don't comment when no one else is.

It's not any trashier than usual. It's pure reality trash.

I never ever want to hear Davonne from Big Brother ever sobbing about missing her kids again. Not saying she has done yet but this is the fourth or fifth reality show she has done including her first Big Brother stint. If you cared that much you would stay at home. But, she likes to make a big deal out of missing them.

Anywho, it's fun. There is not one Pre-existing couple I'm rooting to get back together yet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Anywho, it's fun. There is not one Pre-existing couple I'm rooting to get back together yet.

Me either and, quite honestly, I don't think any of the exes are actually wanting to get back together, lol.  I do love the voiceover guy.  His takes are hilarious.  I did notice that they don't have a host this year.  I'm curious how they will handle the pineapple ceremony, or whatever it's called, without a host.  

• Love 1

Jesus, Jamar and Minh-Ly, I wanted to shut them up with a punch in the mouth at that table.

I love Mike and Arisce from his YouTube channel / TikTok. They are definitely friends unlike half these toxic assholes.

• Love 2
On 4/24/2022 at 8:50 PM, AntFTW said:

David is a little bitch.

Yes, so much this!  I liked him at first but that is no more.  I felt so bad for Dani.  She didn't deserve all that.

• Love 1
On 4/26/2022 at 12:53 PM, Peper81 said:

Yes, so much this!  I liked him at first but that is no more.  I felt so bad for Dani.  She didn't deserve all that.

As silly as this show can be, I felt real bad when Dani reached her hand out for David in bed and she just ignored it. 

• Love 1

Damn, the recording cut off the ending bit for Mike and Arisce. What was the final verdict? I'm surprised they don't have a reunion show to show how things turned out - most of these reality shows these days seem to have them.

On 6/17/2022 at 8:51 PM, CoyoteBlue said:

Damn, the recording cut off the ending bit for Mike and Arisce. What was the final verdict? I'm surprised they don't have a reunion show to show how things turned out - most of these reality shows these days seem to have them.

The turn out in this comments section is probably a good example of why. They are still happily together. Both publicly and privately.

• Love 1

Not digging the new format.  The whole point was that it was people we knew from other reality shows.  An average looking guy who works at a grocery store?  No thanks.  I like Kami a lot on Catfish but I don’t think she adds anything so far here.

• Like 2