Type keyword(s) to search

Ex On The Beach (US) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 6/16/2018 at 1:35 PM, Racj82 said:

Corey's baby is not Alicia's. It's by another are you the one girl.

Thanks for letting me know this! I feel better knowing those two aren't tied together for live even if I do feel a little like Roseanne Rosannadanna! Never Mind! I guess all of them come off looking pretty bad...except for Cheyenne...unless she shows up next week

Spoiler

And I just read on Ashley's Reality that Corey's baby-momma Cheyenne Floyd has been cast to replace Farrah Abraham on Teen Mom! She's no Teen Mom!

At least it gives a lot of Fresh Meat for Future Challenges....Ones where there will be potential for women, excuse me, females, who really, really, really want to kill each other.

• Love 1

Episode 10:

"Return of All the Exes"

Everyone is shocked when the eliminated exes return; a game of Dare or Double Dare is innocent fun until Angela and Derrick do something that they shouldn't; the house regroups after the big fight.

Airs June 21, 2018.

So the show is coming to an end and I still don't understand the point (other than a free vacation in Hawaii).  Did they not have a concrete plan when they started filming?  Even Bachelor in Paradise manages to whittle down the number of contestants in the end.  This show keeps bringing people back.

Taylor should have been kicked off for spitting.  Alecia should have been kicked off for hitting Corey.  Corey should have been kicked off for being a huge douche.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, snarts said:

So the show is coming to an end and I still don't understand the point (other than a free vacation in Hawaii).  Did they not have a concrete plan when they started filming?  Even Bachelor in Paradise manages to whittle down the number of contestants in the end.  This show keeps bringing people back.

Taylor should have been kicked off for spitting.  Alecia should have been kicked off for hitting Corey.  Corey should have been kicked off for being a huge douche.

I just want to sit both Taylor and Alicia down and remind them who they are fighting over.  Dear lord.  So. Not. Worth. It. Ditto for Victoria and Skylar fighting over Chase. And anyone fighting over DJ Boy.  Hmm, I am noticing a pattern here.  Of course I should not expect displays of self-respect and self-awareness from anyone who would agree to appear on this show. 

• Love 2

Taylor has really disgusted me.     I liked her on ayto.   Not anymore! 

Cameron is the eye candy here.   I was surprised that the couch time was the first time he and Shanley had sex.  That was kinda refreshing...that they didn't have sex right away.  

On 6/23/2018 at 12:11 PM, Cherry Cola said:

Taylor has really disgusted me.     I liked her on ayto.   Not anymore! 

Cameron is the eye candy here.   I was surprised that the couch time was the first time he and Shanley had sex.  That was kinda refreshing...that they didn't have sex right away.  

Which is funny since having sex in the middle of a house filled with people is by no means sweet or refreshing. Yet, here it is because at least they didn't rush it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

Which is funny since having sex in the middle of a house filled with people is by no means sweet or refreshing. Yet, here it is because at least they didn't rush it.

Ha! So true and good points. Yes, I meant that they didn't rush it! 

The gaggle of Taylor's exes was kind of funny.  Her and corey do get around!

• Love 1
On 6/8/2018 at 12:05 PM, angelamh66 said:

Faith needs a copy of He's Just Not That Into You asap! 

Did I hear correctly when she told Jasmine that he's never kissed her, but they f**k? What kinda self-esteem killer are they putting in the water where she lives?

I don't know any of these people from any other shows except the Bachelor franchise, but my heart broke for any woman who thinks so little of herself. I can't even laugh at these woman anymore; they're too damaged. 

• Love 2

Episode 11:

"Can You Ever Get Over Your Ex?"

A trip to the SOS threatens to break up a newly reunited couple. Chase’s love triangle games finally come to a head. The singles must decide if they’re leaving Hawaii with love or solo.

Airs June 28, 2018.

These people......

Faith, you had a dude that was going to give you affection and you gave it up for someone who never even paid attention to you. 

Tor'i and Angela, who gives a fuck.

Victoria, serves you right for being a mean girl. He wasn't that into you and it was never more than a booty call.

Alicia, yeah right you aren't over Cory.

Cory and Taylor, this will last another month.  They both are reality tv hook up hos.

And color me confused about Cory's child's mother. I know it was said Alicia wasn't the mom but why did he say the shit he did.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

These people......

Faith, you had a dude that was going to give you affection and you gave it up for someone who never even paid attention to you. 

Tor'i and Angela, who gives a fuck.

Victoria, serves you right for being a mean girl. He wasn't that into you and it was never more than a booty call.

Alicia, yeah right you aren't over Cory.

Cory and Taylor, this will last another month.  They both are reality tv hook up hos.

And color me confused about Cory's child's mother. I know it was said Alicia wasn't the mom but why did he say the shit he did.

From what I can gather Alicia basically became play mommy to that kid. Playing step mom to a kid that's not hers and Corey still dumped her. That's why she keeps going on and about the kid and stuff. She was all in even though the child wasn't hers but Corey didn't give damn.

• Love 1
On 6/18/2018 at 12:37 PM, angelamh66 said:

This show is truly a study in what a fame whore is willing to do to be on TV. 

Yes, a thousand times yes. I've never seen a reality show contestant worse than Angela. Cringe-inducing, jaw-dropping, etc. She truly is calculating her moves for screen time with no worries about her legacy.

I would be embarrassed to ever admit I watch this or AYTO, so I don't. When do the next seasons start?!

• Love 3

Couple months late but I needed something to binge watch this weekend due to a summer cold and somehow I found myself watching this trainwreck, mainly cause I knew Chase from the Bachelorette had done the show.  

Random thoughts:

I know she wanted to make sure she got some TV time, but why did Lexi take Paulie back?!?  Girl have some self respect.  Oh wait, nevermind, you are on an MTV dating show.

The Cory/Taylor/Alicia "love" triangle was just beyond pathetic but amusing at the same time.  And Taylor ended up being my least favorite cast member by the end of the show and that says alot when ANGELA was a cast member.  (I have to type her name in all caps since she seems to only be able to scream).

Thought Joe of all people was too cute.  Good for Faith for having a brief fling with him.  Why she preferred June over him is beyond me.

Chase, Chase, Chase, you went from being a fan favorite on the Bachelorette to this trainwreck.  What a fall.  Too bad Victoria's Luis turned out to be such a dud so Chase never had to work for her attention.   

Hopefully they'll be another season as there are lots of Bachelor/ette rejects that would love to do more TV besides Bachelor in Paradise.

• Love 2

Season 2 is right around the corner!

Episode 1:

"Paradise From Hell"

Ten reality celebrities think they're on a sexy getaway, but paradise turns into a nightmare when their exes start emerging from the beach (among other surprises) to ruin their good time.

Airs December 20, 2018.

This cast is already more entertaining than last year. Farrah Abraham is a piece of work. To this total MTV newbie who's only here for people I know from CBS, she at least was good TV (even if she was annoying). Chad from Bachelorette was charming, if sleazy. I can see how he's a heartbreaker. Nicole was fun, too. "I'm messy today."

Jozea was funnier than I remember on Big Brother. I'm going to enjoy his commentary. I liked Cheyenne, too.

I never saw BB OTT, but I'm not impressed with Morgan. She said she wanted a serious relationship with Jay, but she was the one who ghosted him? (and yet, when she mentioned her exes, she mentioned Corey. At least Malcolm correctly identified the ex of his, Diandra, who showed up first. He was funny too, with his "my mom taught me to love multiple women." Ha.)

I thought I'd be okay with seeing Jay here, but there's a dagger-in-the-heart feeling like, "this is why you'll never be on Survivor again? This?!" Social game still on point, but it's uncomfortable to watch him be so into Morgan when he's such an afterthought to her.

However, I enjoy the cheesy production, the shady narrator and I will never tire of exes emerging from the water to horror movie music, like Godzilla. The ex component to this show makes it more trashy social experiment than dating show, and I'm here for it. Even if I have to drink heavily to get through it.

• Love 4

How long ago was this filmed? I’m sure that Farrah has had many more enhancements and hairdos since this show . Though I know this is the persona she wants to show, I almost feel sorry for her. How could she ever have any friends let alone boyfriends? She’s really impossible to like. On a shallow note, under that black skirt, Farrah looks quite broad and not in a good way. Also, she’s got a little muffin top now.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

How long ago was this filmed? I’m sure that Farrah has had many more enhancements and hairdos since this show . Though I know this is the persona she wants to show, I almost feel sorry for her. How could she ever have any friends let alone boyfriends? She’s really impossible to like. On a shallow note, under that black skirt, Farrah looks quite broad and not in a good way. Also, she’s got a little muffin top now.

She had butt implants, right?  I mean, amidst all the other procedures.  Loved Malcolm being unimpressed that her fake body can't move like a real one (no jiggle).  I never found her super attractive, but every "upgrade" makes her look worse.

I hope the exes are more interesting than the singles, cuz so far I'm not all that hooked on 'em.  And I'm annoyed they still gave power to the singles to kick out exes.  Half the drama is in keeping almost everyone around to cause problems!

• Love 1

Episode 2:

"Being Shady 101"

The 10th single arrives at the house and lands right in the middle of a love triangle; Farrah rubs her housemates the wrong way; an ex spreads a nasty rumor when hurt feelings turn to acts of revenge.

Airs December 27, 2018.

The high drama of herpes (or false herpes accusations?) Ex on the Beach: We put the STD into MessSTD

On any other show, I'd be rooting for Farrah and Chad to get together after their fight. Here, I'm just rooting that they don't kill each other. They're by far the most entertaining for me -- just garden variety drama without hitting below the belt.

Jay reading Morgan so well about her feelings for Corey made me miss his uncanny social game something fierce (and yeah, if he makes you turn into a mess on the floor, those are unresolved feelings, girl). Corey is ... still the same guy who slut-shamed his ex, Nicole, on the night of her engagement, so -- good to see nothing's changed, Corey.

Loved Diandra telling off Kareem, too. I've liked what I've seen of her. Janelle is a good narrator, though I hope she gets a storyline soon, too.

And I'm so happy this show isn't showing any sex on camera so far, unlike last year! Bless their 8PM timeslot.

• Love 2
On 12/24/2018 at 5:42 PM, jumper sage said:

Damn it!  Farrah and the guy from the Bachelorette?  Still wondering who Farrah's ex will be.

How about they send her mom. That would make her just as mad!

I bet it's Simon. 

I think this is the most I have ever heard Corey speak.  Jozea is way funnier than on his BB time. 

• Love 4

Episode 3:

"Simon Says"

Farrah gets a big surprise in the Shack of Secrets. An Ex of an Ex shows up to wreak havoc on a budding romance and expose some lies. The first Ex is sent home.

Airs January 3, 2019.

Farrah has to be the biggest piece of shit in the world ... she looks like a plastic seahorse .... how do these people allow her to talk down to them ... someone needs to put her in her place .... I swear ugly ass Farrah is dead on the inside .... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

This show feels like they are making it up as they go along. I didn’t see the first season but were there so many exes and the all these totem poles and dungeon of doom or whatever that I’m totally confused. Not surprised that Simon was voted off. He probably only agreed to one episode. Can’t stand her always talking over everyone and on a shallow note - who decidedthese gigantic asses were attractive?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

This show feels like they are making it up as they go along. I didn’t see the first season but were there so many exes and the all these totem poles and dungeon of doom or whatever that I’m totally confused. Not surprised that Simon was voted off. He probably only agreed to one episode. Can’t stand her always talking over everyone and on a shallow note - who decidedthese gigantic asses were attractive?

It's really not different from last season. It all feels slapdash in order to create drama.

Big asses are awesome. I will never complain about that. We all know Kim Kardashian started this boom. But, curves being celebrated is a long time coming.

These fake ones on bodies not built for it are a problem in the same way skinny woman with massive breast implants are. It simply looks dumb.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Not surprised that Simon was voted off. He probably only agreed to one episode. Can’t stand her always talking over everyone and on a shallow note - who decidedthese gigantic asses were attractive?

It almost seemed like after that one conversation between Farrah and Simon, the producers realized that they were not going to get the drama they hoped for with these two and cut him.

Also, not sure why Jozea had to insert himself into the Farrah/Simon situation.  Well, other than the obvious "screen time" answer.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Not surprised that Simon was voted off. He probably only agreed to one episode.

This is what I was thinking. I really enjoyed the Bad Girl (I Think...I'm not sure who about a third of these people are) asking "What's wrong with the hallway?" and wanted to know the answer to the really important questions, "Did he eat the steak and how was it?" I think she might have been the same person who noted that Farrah has an enhanced ass and asked if women who do that just don't think about matching thighs? I liked her. I also liked Farrah walking around in sexy outfits and Bear Claw (?) slippers, especially when she was being filmed from behind on the stairs. That made me laugh out loud. 

• Love 1
On 12/27/2018 at 9:38 PM, Eolivet said:

Corey is ... still the same guy who slut-shamed his ex, Nicole, on the night of her engagement, so -- good to see nothing's changed, Corey.

Now I'm reminded of why I hated him so much on Big Brother, and why I was cheering when Nicole finally realized she could, and did, do so much better. Jozea on the other hand, he's much more likable on Final Reckoning and on this show than he was on BB.

• Love 1
On 12/27/2018 at 9:38 PM, Eolivet said:

Corey is ... still the same guy who slut-shamed his ex, Nicole, on the night of her engagement, so -- good to see nothing's changed, Corey.

Details, please. I don't remember this, probably because I try to forget about most BB contestants the second the show ends.

And I'm so happy this show isn't showing any sex on camera so far, unlike last year! Bless their 8PM timeslot.

Right! I am so thankful for this. The show is better without it imo.

• Love 2

I don’t know any of these people except Farrah and slightly remember Jozeah. I watch Big Brother, is Corey the brother of Paulie? Who is Maya and why does she consider herself the Queen Bee? What show was Morgan on?  Is there a club that reality stars join so that they interact with each other after their 15 minutes are up, because they all seem to know one another.

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Details, please. I don't remember this, probably because I try to forget about most BB contestants the second the show ends.

It was earlier this year. The night of her engagement, he tweeted this, which I found in poor taste -- especially since they're exes:

I was ... underwhelmed at Simon's hello/goodbye. Other than the odd circumstances of their relationship ("steak in the hallway!" "ditched at a gas station!"), I felt like there was a lot more to the story we were missing.

Compared to the Cheyenne/Murray/Cory triangle, which was pretty clear ("He has a wandering penis" is totally the line of the season so far). Murray seems shady, but Cheyenne seems like he has his eyes open about it, so I'm cool with it. I was also really impressed with Diandra's seeming maturity about Malcolm, and resisting temptation. She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders.

Chad is such gold ("Who did you dig up for her?" or something, re: Farrah). I'm ready for him to be more than a highly entertaining narrator. Janelle, too!

lol, it's like Jay isn't even an ex? His name never even came up for elimination. Next week should be interesting.

• Love 1

Okay, so Maya/Malcolm/Nurys/Nelson (with Diandra and Janelle) is officially my favorite storyline. History! Drama! Conflict! I love that Malcolm has two exes in the house, and they're friends. I love that Diandra was like "eh, I'm done with him," but Nurys wanted to give it another try.

And oh, I am so charmed by Nelson. He's good TV, and I'm excited to see what he brings to the house.

I would never call myself Team Corey because eww, but I agree that Morgan seems way more into him than Jay. And I feel like whatever Alex Willett was saying, Jay took it as a veiled class difference thing (i.e., "he's the kind of guy you party with, not the kind of guy you end up with"), with a smattering of low-key racism, maaaaaaaybe? I kind of wish Alex had gone more with "look, Morgan just doesn't seem into you" versus "I don't approve of your relationship, because you're not good enough for her."

But I'm never going to be over the fact that Jay, one of the coolest guys on his Survivor season, was cast as the good guy loser in an MTV love triangle. Bah!

I don't quite get Cheynne/Murray/Cory, except I think Cory's bored, Murray's shady and Cheyenne is emotional. They all seem like bad matches, killing time while they're in the house.

Sha is ... young, and out of her depth. I feel kind of bad for her. I kind of hope she gets cut soon (also, how old is Corey and when did they date if she's 22 now?!)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

But I'm never going to be over the fact that Jay, one of the coolest guys on his Survivor season, was cast as the good guy loser in an MTV love triangle. Bah!

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Jay ends up on a future Challenge season.  If he manages to hook up with one of the MTV regulars, he would be a shoo-in.

• Love 1

Diandra cracked me up.  Paraphrased "You can get rid of all the pretty in the house, but what happens when boys still ain't checking for you?"  Maya acting like she's doing Diandra a favor "encouraging" her to leave.  Bitch, please!  Does she not realize this is being filmed?  And that we have eyes?  And Diandra owes you no loyalty or anything to keep her mouth shut about your shit-talking.  Humble yourself?  Girl, fuck off with that shit.  

I loved the nap/cuddle session with Corey & Jozea.  And that they were both confused why it was a big deal while the rest of the house lost their damn minds.  Why is it weird for guys to do it but not gals?  Don't be sexist, house.  And Sha, chill the fuck out.

Nelson uses his charm to get away with bad behavior--like, slut-shaming a chick he just met & was hooking up with because she dared kiss someone else.

• Love 2

Yeah, poor Jay!  Hope he walks out of here looking like the great guy we all think he is and not some. loser who lost a girl to a pretty boy” who is kind of a cad.

Edited by Caseysgirl
Fat fingers
  • Love 2

I'm sure he will, but the way they keep hammering over and over again that he's the guy "Morgan wants to want," it just makes him seem like a loser. I truly don't think he'll "lose" Morgan to Corey, but even if he "wins," I believe he's going to wind up looking like the consolation prize (especially given Alex's spiel at dinner).

I'm torn, because I don't want Jay to cause drama like an MTV regular, but at the same time, I'm sitting here going, "You rolled out the red carpet for Farrah Abraham, and the guy from a show with 10 million viewers is the love triangle loser ex?!" Does not compute.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Drogo said:

So Sha's dumb as a box of rocks, and I guess homophobic as well?  

I don't think she's homophobic but I also think that term in thrown around to much. I can understand confusion on her part and some giggles from the cast. I know some wont want to here it but double standards do exist whether they are right or wrong. This comes a lot when it comes to guy/guy relations compared to girl/girl relations. Most things women feel comfortable doing with other women comes off as suspect when guys do it. Not saying it's right but it's not "regular" behavior for a straight dude to be sleeping up with some dude. It will garner reactions. Doesn't mean you actually have problems with homosexuality.

But, histrionics from Shia was over the top and called for. I get maybe feeling insecure because your interest rather lay up with a dude than you but have a discussion about or leave him be. No need to be so extra about it.

Episode 5:

"Jay is for Jealous"

The house celebrates Farrah’s return for court. Jealousy sparks a physical confrontation when an intimate truth is revealed. Something unexpected happens at elimination.

Airs January 17, 2019.

I wonder if Farrah wore her classy court heels?

It was sweet the party (probably producer driven) they gave Farrah when she returned. Her reaction to Nelson was funny and she is coming off way more sweet and normal this episode than she usually does.

I fell asleep halfway through this episode but I understand something eventually did happen. I swear, this show is like Are You the One but without the point.

I wonder if they will dare bring James Deem on as one of Farrah's exes or would he be too much of a potential liability?

• Love 1

My DVR cut off beforeI found out who left. I’m guessing both of them because they really had to trim the herd. How do they decide which of the exes are up for elimination? Why weren’t Nurys or other Corey included? Or Nelson or other blond girl.  Too many people - can’t keep track of them.its obviously not hard to get fame shores to come out.

2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

My DVR cut off beforeI found out who left. I’m guessing both of them because they really had to trim the herd. How do they decide which of the exes are up for elimination? Why weren’t Nurys or other Corey included? Or Nelson or other blond girl.  Too many people - can’t keep track of them.its obviously not hard to get fame shores to come out.

The other Corey is considered one of the "singles" so he is not eligible for elimination (well, until they decide to reverse the power dynamic and have the Ex'es eliminate one of the singles).  The others (Nurys, Nelson, Sha, etc) were eligible for elimination but didn't receive any votes.