Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Roseanne Gets the Chair

I was actually a little shocked they took the theft angle... for all their faults, none of the kids ever dabbled in petty crime.

(joy ride excluded)

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Why? They are stupid hillbillies. Roseanne frequently and proudly declares that they are "white trash and stayin' that way until they haul us to the curb."

Not to quibble much, but if you have any relatives who live in hill country, there's a distinction between them and white trash, the two aren't synonymous. (Usually dealing with behavior, not income.)

Re corporal punishment - defined as causing harm or pain. Having your head pushed over a sink and doused with water does NOT constitute harm, it was causing embarrassment which was Roseanne's intent. (When I was a kid in fact, that's how my muddah shampooed my hair, over the kitchen sink.) 

Dan is playing up the eye rolls a bit much, compared to earlier Dan. His delivery sounds ok to me.  Roseanne is pushing her delivery more than she used to, it sounded more natural before. But I don't mind it.

You know what's refreshing? Not one mention or use of a cell phone. Hallelujah. A family that talks amongst themselves, hurray!!

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Colorado David said:

Not one mention or use of a cell phone. Hallelujah

Did you miss the scene where Dan was recording Roseanne using the chair lift as she went up? While treating it like a sport he was narrating? Mind you, it was a flip phone, but it was still a cell phone!

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I was actually a little shocked they took the theft angle... for all their faults, none of the kids ever dabbled in petty crime.

(joy ride excluded)

Darlene wanted to borrow Jackie's credit card to buy, I think it was a stereo on Roseanne's store discount and then return it for full price. Of course the receipt would show the discount so it would never work. And then there was Darlene's vandalism and DJ faking glass in the salad at the competing restaurant. But that's all I can think of, not really a big deal.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

I think it supports a "the script called for a bathroom to show how messy Harris was and that would allow 2 people to shower at once" scenario.

The original bathroom had a single stall style shower and wouldn't have work for the joke.

The only upstairs bathroom we ever saw was the one attached to Darlene and Becky's room; this is a different one.  We heard reference (once) to the hall bathroom and saw Darlene open the door (once) to one attached to D.J.'s room, but both those just existed for the plot they were serving in those episodes.  This one exists for this plot, too, but since it's off the hallway, it now makes real the bathroom we just heard about that one time.

1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

I've been reading the comments here, checking out what my fellow forum'ers thought of last night's show, and thought I had missed a scene.  I honestly could not remember a spanking reference, or a scene of corporal punishment.  Then I read your comment Colorado Dave, and realized oh!!!  Everybody's talking about the kitchen sink scene.

No, when I raised my "out of character" objections, I was referring to Roseanne's "Instead of spanking 'em, you tell them to go think about what they did wrong.  You know what they're thinking?  'I can't believe this loser isn't spanking me.'"  Then Dan extolled the virtues of getting hit with a broom for writing his dad a poem.  These are not the Conners who spent the early years of their marriage dealing with the ongoing fallout of Al Harris's abuse, who deliberately raised their children differently, who took in David because of the abuse he suffered at home, and who, in Roseanne's case, completely freaked out when she lost control and hit D.J.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 11
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Darlene wanted to borrow Jackie's credit card to buy, I think it was a stereo on Roseanne's store discount and then return it for full price. Of course the receipt would show the discount so it would never work. And then there was Darlene's vandalism and DJ faking glass in the salad at the competing restaurant. But that's all I can think of, not really a big deal.

Roseanne and Jackie broke into the new restaurant across from the Lunchbox and hid dead fish everywhere.  Roseanne's boobs got her into the 'locked' position in the hood vent.  Lol

Still not a big deal though.

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 5

I think we need to remember that Dan and Roseanne are different people in a different time.  Maybe as they got older, and more bothered by disrespectful youth, they've recognized the difference between a spanking and a beating.  Having said that, Harris is WAY too old for that sort of thing anyway, but I can't remember the context.  Was she referring to not doing it when she was younger?  I'm not trying to get into a debate on spanking, it's just a possible plot point.  People's beliefs change sometimes.

Also regarding Darlene being a pushover parent, I'm 42 now and have been extremely surprised at how circumstances can change a person, if even only for a short time.  I think she addressed that by saying she was going easy on Harris because she had guilt about uprooting her. 

• Love 10

Roseanne advocating spanking?? Since when? When she flipped out and spanked DJ for stealing her car, it tormented her and she promised never to do it again because she used to get hit as a kid. 

It seems to me that the show is deliberately ignoring various plot points that occurred in later seasons more than in earlier ones. And I think that's largely due to the fact that Roseanne herself is anxious to solidify her working-class bonafides. The first few seasons of the show really focused on economics. It wouldn't surprise me if they pretended the Lunch Box never existed because they want to maintain the original concept of two working class parents who have to do odd jobs and menial labor just to make ends meet. 

There's also the fact that we have some new writers and they probably aren't making much of an effort to take the entire canon of nine seasons into account. It's possible they didn't even remember the episode when Roseanne hit DJ. It's also possible Roseanne herself has changed her mind about corporal punishment since then. She seems to be getting more and more conservative.

-Where's DJ? So far he's appeared once in 3 episodes and had 2 lines.

Let's be honest, Michael Fishman was never hired to act. He was just a cute kid who could deliver lines and looked a lot like Roseanne. He hasn't had a prolific acting career since the show went off the air, so aside from having him around for nostalgia it's probably for the best they don't focus on him too much.

It does sort of bug me that they knocked about five years off Harris's age, and I know why they did it. They think it's really interested to watch Darlene be a parent to a younger version of herself at that age. However, they wrote in another kid for her, so there's no reason they couldn't have assigned that story to her younger child. And I think the main reason they didn't is because they wanted to make an issue/plot point out of having a gender-fluid kid because it's so timely. 

Continuity issues aside, I'm still liking the show. I loved when Roseanne had to come back down on the chair lift and shouted to Harris "I'll be there in three to four minutes!"

• Love 12

I don't think an entitled teenager would distinguish between white trash and hillbilly. Harris thinks they are below her (in her own mind) status. I did like that Roseanne called her smart for a kid but still dumb for a person. I don't consider spraying someone with water a corporal punishment. Harris kind of deserved a punishment and that was a non-violent way to go about it. She did seem to learn her lesson at least for now. The only thing she will always remember is to not hog the shower. Lol. 

Since this was supposed to be the second episode I'll give them some leeway on the acting. I thought the second episode last week was the better episode which was supposed to be the third ep. I still think Sara Gilbert still has her deadpan delivery. The Riddler line and the "ditto" when saying she has also written some unflattering things about Harris online were great. I know some people don't like Darlene. But she was always my favorite character on the old series, so I'm thrilled she's getting focus on this one. I also love Sara Gilbert and would rather listen to her than to Roseanne whom I can't watch or read any interviews. 

The not mentioning people by name is getting a little weird. Even if we don't see them they still have names that can be used. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Roseanne and Jackie broke into the new restaurant across from the Lunchbox and hid dead fish everywhere.  Roseanne's boobs got her into the 'locked' position in the hood vent.  Lol

I always dissolve into a fit of giggles when I watch that scene. Even thinking about it made me laugh again.

As for the "stupid hillbilly" comment, while Roseanne prides herself on being "white trash" she isn't and doesn't think of herself as stupid. That comment was completely out of line, especially considering that Roseanne is housing and feeding Harris's spoiled ass. The water spray was a small punishment for that. If I had said anything remotely as insulting to one of my parents or grandparents, I would have been grounded, lost all privileges, and had to do extra chores for several months.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It does sort of bug me that they knocked about five years off Harris's age, and I know why they did it. They think it's really interested to watch Darlene be a parent to a younger version of herself at that age. However, they wrote in another kid for her, so there's no reason they couldn't have assigned that story to her younger child. And I think the main reason they didn't is because they wanted to make an issue/plot point out of having a gender-fluid kid because it's so timely. 

They could've kept Harris' age and given Darlene another teenage kid and a younger gender fluid kid. 

• Love 5

So many times I wanted to reach through the  TV and SMACK that Harris upside her bratty, overly-entitled head.

"Tell you what, if you're still this miserable in three years you can leave. Oh thanks so mu....wait...in three years I'll be 18!"

Receiving stolen property. And SELLING IT with the STORE SECURITY TAGS still on it. Harris, you's stupid...

Roseann was really patient with that brat. Using the washer 24/7, taking HER clothes  OUT and leaving them to mildew, nasty, filthy animals who refuse to clean up after themselves. "I deserve a long hot shower" taking brat...

GOD I HATE THAT KID!

*bout as much as I hated BECKY when she first met Mark and started treating her mom like dirt.*

Good show if it makes me FEEL things - like anger, rage, etc.  Roseanne put up with it as long as she could, and when she finally snapped I was like "Git 'er Rosie, GIT 'ER!"

She never HIT the kid, just taught her a lesson or three.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Rosanne is still a lousy actor,

Yep.  Always was.:)

46 minutes ago, lavenderblue said:

and [Harris'] only supposed to be what, 14 in this go-round?

She said she would be 18 in three years.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Colorado David said:

I get everyone being up in arms over the "corporal punishment" of being grabbed and getting your hair doused with water, that's a bit over the top considering Roseanne's history.  What's funny is everyone is fine with all the snarky comments being made and no one mentions verbal abuse at all. Where's the uproar at the name calling between Harris and Roseanne? Or does that not cross a line nowadays, thank you twitter.

Roseanne has ALWAYS been the family yelling at each other even pretty much since day one.  Yes what Harris said to Roseanne crossed a line but dunking her head in water crossed a bigger one.     I actually liked how Darlene handled the situation.  Darlene has mellowed over the years and I wouldn’t really mind if the show does focus around her.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, hnygrl said:

So many times I wanted to reach through the  TV and SMACK that Harris upside her bratty, overly-entitled head.

"Tell you what, if you're still this miserable in three years you can leave. Oh thanks so mu....wait...in three years I'll be 18!"

Receiving stolen property. And SELLING IT with the STORE SECURITY TAGS still on it. Harris, you's stupid...

Roseann was really patient with that brat. Using the washer 24/7, taking HER clothes  OUT and leaving them to mildew, nasty, filthy animals who refuse to clean up after themselves. "I deserve a long hot shower" taking brat...

GOD I HATE THAT KID!

*bout as much as I hated BECKY when she first met Mark and started treating her mom like dirt.*

Good show if it makes me FEEL things - like anger, rage, etc.  Roseanne put up with it as long as she could, and when she finally snapped I was like "Git 'er Rosie, GIT 'ER!"

She never HIT the kid, just taught her a lesson or three.

I actually hate Harris more than Becky, because at least Becky pulled her weight in the household and worked a part-time job. Harris is just an entitled snot, much like Darlene was at the same age.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Colorado David said:

I get everyone being up in arms over the "corporal punishment" of being grabbed and getting your hair doused with water, that's a bit over the top considering Roseanne's history.  What's funny is everyone is fine with all the snarky comments being made and no one mentions verbal abuse at all. Where's the uproar at the name calling between Harris and Roseanne? Or does that not cross a line nowadays, thank you twitter.

It's not so much a an ethical right or wrong, as it is a character right or wrong. Roseanne was alays the queen of verbal and emotional abuse. It was kind of her trademark. So much so, in fact, that for many viwers, including myself, she was kind of an acquired taste. That said, however, she's been free of kids for a long time now, so what little patience she actually did have for arguing with teenagers is no longer there. Plus, Harris really is a shitty narcisistic sociopath, who's so busy congraulating herself on not being stupid that she forgets not to let everybody within a hundred feet know that she's a shitty narcisistic sociopath. Becky and Darlene were human kids that, just like in real life, were often at odds with their parents. This one, not so much. I think one big reason they didn't have Roseanne spank her and say "This time I'm okay with it!" was that, with the actress being eighteen years old and looking like it, the saphic overtones would probably have been distracting.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

Yes what Harris said to Roseanne crossed a line but dunking her head in water crossed a bigger one.     

Disagree. She wasn’t drowning. She just got a good soaking to cool her off, much like Jimmy carrying Kit into the shower in A League Of Their Own. Harris lives over the line. She was treating her grandmother like a servant. And talks down to her and belittles her. I would never treat my parents that way, much less my grandparents. I was so irritated when Darlene gave her $5 after Harris treated her like crap. And called her by her first name! Ugh. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Zoe said:

(joy ride excluded)

Dan did steal the Chairmaster from the dead guy's house and he even said he was originally going in to steal the copper piping.  Which I thought was out of character for Dan.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

Disagree. She wasn’t drowning. She just got a good soaking to cool her off, much like Jimmy carrying Kit into the shower in A League Of Their Own. Harris lives over the line. She was treating her grandmother like a servant. And talks down to her and belittles her. I would never treat my parents that way, much less my grandparents. I was so irritated when Darlene gave her $5 after Harris treated her like crap. And called her by her first name! Ugh. 

I don’t want to fight you on this.  I am just curious if you watched the original.  There was an episode where Becky stopped talking to Roseanne but treated Dan sweet just to get on Roseanne’s nerves.  There was that episode where both Becky and Darlene were super nice to Roseanne just because they wanted to go to a concert they were never going to be allowed to go to.  I think it was Dan who one of the few times punished them.    I think in a lot of ways there is a disconnect between the people who watched the original and those who didn’t.   Harris with all her brattiness works exceptionally well because there is so much of both Becky and Darlene greatest hits in her.  One of my favorite lines by Roseanne was how she raised two of the best liars in the Western Hemisphere.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I don’t want to fight you on this.  I am just curious if you watched the original.  There was an episode where Becky stopped talking to Roseanne but treated Dan sweet just to get on Roseanne’s nerves.  There was that episode where both Becky and Darlene were super nice to Roseanne just because they wanted to go to a concert they were never going to be allowed to go to.  I think it was Dan who one of the few times punished them.    I think in a lot of ways there is a disconnect between the people who watched the original and those who didn’t.   Harris with all her brattiness works exceptionally well because there is so much of both Becky and Darlene greatest hits in her.  One of my favorite lines by Roseanne was how she raised two of the best liars in the Western Hemisphere.

After this, it almost makes me wonder how Dan would have reacted to all of this. I’m guessing there would have been some major yelling or he would have shut her out like he did with Becky. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

The ones I knew lived in Western PA.

We are talking about a show set in Il.

but yay on hillbilly kickin’ Time.

we can take it. 

I did watch the original. I’m not sure why people expect all the characters to act the same as they did 20 years ago. It’s not like this is supposed to be the next day. People change. People get older. Different things become more important. Roseanne herself said something to that effect. 

• Love 24

My unpopular opinion is that Roseanne is being vintage Roseanne. She was never a stellar actress and from season 5 on, she was screechy and loud. In fact, after I watched the premier, I told my husband Roseanne was the only one who seemed exactly the same. 

As for this episode, what I liked and what rang VERY true for me was that the last straw for Darlene was Harris mouthing off to Roseanne. My mother and I have different parenting styles and we aren't super close but the one thing that makes me see red is my kids being even slightly disrespectful toward her. 

I also loved the shower bit and the chair scenes we're LOL funny for me.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Did you miss the scene where Dan was recording Roseanne using the chair lift as she went up? While treating it like a sport he was narrating? Mind you, it was a flip phone, but it was still a cell phone!

ah carp, i forgot about that scene! you got me. but at least no one is TEXTING all the time!

• Love 5

Harris is a brat, like Darlene and Becky were in the old series. The difference is the era, 80's and 90's kids grew up in different world then the kids today. Harris is kid that grew up in the social media age where they think everything they do is awesome and want instant gratification for everything they do. I read a poll that asked kids what they wanted to be when they grew up and the number 1 answer was Youtube/Instragram star. They think that's a job. While yes I know some people do make a living off that, that's not a career you would've heard of 20 years ago.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

So, why was she washing all those brand-new clothes anyway? Why not just cut the tags off and sell them?

It's obviously not that she loves houswork.

Maybe she did cut off the tags. Now she’s trying to wash out the blue dye that was released?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

So, why was she washing all those brand-new clothes anyway? Why not just cut the tags off and sell them?

It's obviously not that she loves houswork.

They were supposedly "thrift store" clothes, so they had to have the appearance of having been used at least once.

• Love 4

the more I think about it, I'm wondering if Harris was simply acting very out of character and therefore Darlene was at a loss to deal with it. Her daughter has been a good kid and till now and hasn't needed to become down on like a ton of bricks.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Harris is a brat, like Darlene and Becky were in the old series. The difference is the era, 80's and 90's kids grew up in different world then the kids today. Harris is kid that grew up in the social media age where they think everything they do is awesome and want instant gratification for everything they do. I read a poll that asked kids what they wanted to be when they grew up and the number 1 answer was Youtube/Instragram star. They think that's a job. While yes I know some people do make a living off that, that's not a career you would've heard of 20 years ago.  

No sillier than in my day when all the kids wanted to grow up to be rock stars or in my mother's day when all the kids wanted to grow up to be movie stars. Yes some people made a very good living at those things but for the majority of those kids it wasn't going to happen.

• Love 6
(edited)
27 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Dan did steal the Chairmaster from the dead guy's house and he even said he was originally going in to steal the copper piping.  Which I thought was out of character for Dan.

I'm surprised didn't use the term "recycling the chair" rather than stealing it. Be more fitting.

OH  and did everyone catch Darlene's great pun? About leaving the pen in the washing machine and washing Dan's white shirt. "I used to have a white shirt" he says.

"And then you had a pen (or PIN) stripe," she retorts. I lol'd, I'm a sucker for a good quick pun zing.

Edited by Colorado David
  • Love 9

As for the spanking debate...I have never spanked my kids but I could see myself in 30 years speaking generally about "parenting these days" and how spanking is seen as a capital crime, yadda yadda, referring to general permissiveness and letting kids run the show. So that line coming from Roseanne didn't strike me as odd. I see it as being in the same vein as "y'all are so lazy, we used to walk 10 miles to school with no boots in the snow."

• Love 10
Just now, Colorado David said:

I'm surprised didn't use the term "recycling the chair" rather than stealing it. Be more fitting.

We "recycled" the elaborate screen door from the house across the street from us just before they tore it down. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

No sillier than in my day when all the kids wanted to grow up to be rock stars or in my mother's day when all the kids wanted to grow up to be movie stars. Yes some people made a very good living at those things but for the majority of those kids it wasn't going to happen.

I'd consider a rock star or a movie star a career, because it does take talent and hard work to get it. Posting about yourself on Youtube or Instragram takes no talent or skill. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I'd like to see this poll.  

• Love 2

I loved that when Darlene asked why Harris was hanging out with people she doesn't know, Harris's response sounded exactly like something Darlene would have snarked back when she was a teen:  "Because I've only been here a month and I didn't inherit your charming personality."

Dan being aghast that Darlene didn't yet know anything about Harris's new friends was funny, given how little in general he knew about the kids' lives outside the house, and specifically that they had no idea who Karen was for a while when Darlene was this age. 

• Love 7

What the hell was Roseanne going on about in her spiel about Darlene's generation (Xers) being PC and corporal punishment? Boomers were the first generation to move away from spanking and to use other methods of discipline. The original series had an entire episode devoted to Roseanne and Dan's views against spanking in the original series, so now she's going to pontificate about how people these days don't parent properly as if she and Dan did such a bang up job at parenting 100% of the time, (and she certainly used to balk at any parenting advice Bev used to give). It's fine if they changed their views, but to pretend that they were once so different or so righteous is laughable. Let's not forget, this is the woman that had no issue with stealing industrial stoves and trying to make a buck off them. 

Harris never should have called Roseanne a "stupid, old hillbilly," but Roseanne shouldn't have held her head under the faucet either. I didn't find that scene funny in the least, it's not as if she just splashed Harris with some water; she grabbed her by the neck, leaned into her and held her head down. I realize that isn't going to physically harm someone, but for me it crossed the line and she's lucky that Harris didn't have a physical reaction like kicking backwards to break her hold. As far as the stealing goes, totally wrong of course, and I think Darlene handled that well by making Harris provide her with her social media passwords. 

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

I did watch the original. I’m not sure why people expect all the characters to act the same as they did 20 years ago. It’s not like this is supposed to be the next day. People change. People get older. Different things become more important. Roseanne herself said something to that effect. 

I am just curious.  I am not expecting any of the characters to act the same way and people do change.  Darlene has mellowed allot with motherhood but that is to be expected however Roseanne dunking Harris’s head in water is still jarring when you watch a show and a large portion of it has the shadow of physical abuse surrounding it.   

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Bastet said:

Dan being aghast that Darlene didn't yet know anything about Harris's new friends was funny, given how little in general he knew about the kids' lives outside the house, and specifically that they had no idea who Karen was for a while when Darlene was this age. 

Lulz! Remember the time Dan thought DJ was in third grade when he was actually in fourth? I didn't find it odd that Darlene didn't know Harris' friends either. They just moved to Lanford and I assume Darlene is settling into a new job. She hasn't been home long enough to become part of the town culture where everyone knows each other.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

They could've kept Harris' age and given Darlene another teenage kid and a younger gender fluid kid. 

True. Honestly, some of the changes and discrepancies are just so random.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

What the hell was Roseanne going on about in her spiel about Darlene's generation (Xers) being PC and corporal punishment? Boomers were the first generation to move away from spanking and to use other methods of discipline. The original series had an entire episode devoted to Roseanne and Dan's views against spanking in the original series, so now she's going to pontificate about how people these days don't parent properly as if she and Dan did such a bang up job at parenting 100% of the time, (and she certainly used to balk at any parenting advice Bev used to give). It's fine if they changed their views, but to pretend that they were once so different or so righteous is laughable. Let's not forget, this is the woman that had no issue with stealing industrial stoves and trying to make a buck off them. 

Harris never should have called Roseanne a "stupid, old hillbilly," but Roseanne shouldn't have held her head under the faucet either. I didn't find that scene funny in the least, it's not as if she just splashed Harris with some water; she grabbed her by the neck, leaned into her and held her head down. I realize that isn't going to physically harm someone, but for me it crossed the line and she's lucky that Harris didn't have a physical reaction like kicking backwards to break her hold. As far as the stealing goes, totally wrong of course, and I think Darlene handled that well by making Harris provide her with her social media passwords. 

Agreed on this entire post. 

14 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Harris never should have called Roseanne a "stupid, old hillbilly," but Roseanne shouldn't have held her head under the faucet either. I didn't find that scene funny in the least

It came off as a bit slap-stickish to me. 

• Love 2

I think giving Darlene two daughters and a younger son would have been a little too on the nose with this whole Conners: The Next Generation thing the revival has going on.

• Love 6

Getting sprayed with a kitchen faucet IMO is milder than getting sprayed with a garden hose. I think everyone's more upset about the grab. You can't touch anyone anymore, regardless of intention. A water balloon is considered assault. Not sure where spray guns would fit in.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Bastet said:

Dan being aghast that Darlene didn't yet know anything about Harris's new friends was funny,

My sense was that both Dan and Roseanne had an inkling that new-kid Harris wasn't taking the town by storm, and that these "friends at the mall" were a cover. For what, they didn't know, but they didn't like the sound of it. They'd heard it all before. They'd done it all before.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Bastet said:

I think giving Darlene two daughters and a younger son would have been a little too on the nose with this whole Conners: The Next Generation thing the revival has going on.

Which is proably why they decided to age down Harris. 

• Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Bastet said:

Plus there would really be no point to The Harris character who in truth is the one I care about.  De aging her is a minor (minor) nitpick that is annoying people far more then it should.   

There would be no real reason for her to not staying in Chicago.  The whole down on her luck thing would probably annoy me more then the de-aging thing in truth.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2