Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 4/20/2018 at 2:44 PM, SuzieQ said:

And what's with the bleach? ??  That shit will eat your skin!

I'm sorry if this is a repeat post, but I think my previous attempt was eaten.

My doctor once prescribed a bleach bath for me when I had poison ivy (I can't remember the proportion -- 1/4 cup or maybe a full cup for a bathtub full of water). I remember worrying what it would do to my hair, so I didn't dunk my head under, and my sister was horrified at the idea when I mentioned it to her. I have well water, though (no chlorine), so I probably worried more than necessary. I smelled a little bleachy (think swimming pool) for about a day. The poison ivy was better after that and the lotions, so I went right back to showers (without the bleach).

Schenee might have had medical advice along these same lines.

Edited by IKnit4Cats
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Why am I not surprised? 

/sarcasm font/ Why are you not surprised? She was so knowledged. You know that hateful Dr. Now and TLC must have caused her body to quit burning calories. 

• Love 14
23 hours ago, Colleenna said:

/sarcasm font/ Why are you not surprised? She was so knowledged. You know that hateful Dr. Now and TLC must have caused her body to quit burning calories. 

But, she’s just fine cause if God wants her to lose weight she will. 

I may go to hell for saying this but I get the feeling that Schenee was pulling the religion and faith talk out of her ass only because she finally caught on that  Dr. Now was not going to buy her water weight excuse at all ever. This is just my opinion, but I believe in God and I believe he shows his love and grace for humankind by giving us the knowledge to be capable of saving ourselves. I’m on board with Dr. Now on that one, God’s not going to magically make her lose weight and he can’t magically appear and snatch the pizza out of her greasy hands (though I’d pay to see that lol). Dr. Nowzardan isn’t going to wave a magic wand (or scalpel as the case may be) and fix her either. I hope I don’t offend anyone, it just drives me crazy to hear people speak about God as if he is literally going to reach down and fix your life. So, I’d like to tell Schenee that, no God will not reach down and catch you if you jump off a building. But, he made you knowledged enough to know that you shouldn’t do it and what the outcome will be if you do.

(It would’ve been nice if she was right and God could’ve controlled  my eating habit and stopped me  from eating that huge bowl of Raisin Bran earlier.)

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Marilee said:

But, she’s just fine cause if God wants her to lose weight she will. 

I may go to hell for saying this but I get the feeling that Schenee was pulling the religion and faith talk out of her ass only because she finally caught on that  Dr. Now was not going to buy her water weight excuse at all ever. This is just my opinion, but I believe in God and I believe he shows his love and grace for humankind by giving us the knowledge to be capable of saving ourselves. I’m on board with Dr. Now on that one, God’s not going to magically make her lose weight and he can’t magically appear and snatch the pizza out of her greasy hands (though I’d pay to see that lol). Dr. Nowzardan isn’t going to wave a magic wand (or scalpel as the case may be) and fix her either. I hope I don’t offend anyone, it just drives me crazy to hear people speak about God as if he is literally going to reach down and fix your life. So, I’d like to tell Schenee that, no God will not reach down and catch you if you jump off a building. But, he made you knowledged enough to know that you shouldn’t do it and what the outcome will be if you do.

(It would’ve been nice if she was right and God could’ve controlled  my eating habit and stopped me  from eating that huge bowl of Raisin Bran earlier.)

I agee. Or, as I've said to others, God is not a vending machine. You can't magically get what you want. (Hey, that would make a good song... you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find.......)  *snerk*

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
On 7/7/2018 at 10:45 PM, Colleenna said:

I agee. Or, as I've said to others, God is not a vending machine. You can't magically get what you want. (Hey, that would make a good song... you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find.......)  *snerk*

The Rolling Stones should do a reboot of this classic

• Love 2

God is not a vending machine

I love this.

A totally random related thought - from Weeds - when Agrestic (white picket fence, McMansion strewn neighborhood) is going up in flames, Mary Kate Olsen (as a HS/College student) is planning to stick around believing that "Jesus will protect her." Silas (another teen), trying to talk some sense into her yells "Jesus does not make you flame retardant."

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I love this.

A totally random related thought - from Weeds - when Agrestic (white picket fence, McMansion strewn neighborhood) is going up in flames, Mary Kate Olsen (as a HS/College student) is planning to stick around believing that "Jesus will protect her." Silas (another teen), trying to talk some sense into her yells "Jesus does not make you flame retardant."

Well, only from the flames of hell.... ;-)

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, Elizzikra said:

I love this.

I remember hearing a Jewish fable, which went something like this:

During a flood, a Rabbi decided to stay put, declaring that God will save him.  So when people on a boat came by and asked him to get in, he declined.   Then people on a raft came by and he declined again.  Then rescuers on a helicopter came and he still stayed put.  Then he drowned, and standing before God he started complaining - why haven't you saved me, when I have been doing everything right my whole life, yada yada yada.  God responded:  "And who do you think sent you the boat, the raft and the helicopter?"  

People just don't recognize the very real tools they do have because they keep chasing some obsessive idea about what they think they should get.

• Love 19
On 7/8/2018 at 12:45 AM, Colleenna said:

So true! But it’s not gonna stop her from saying, “gimme, gimme, gimme them nasty ass chips...”

• Love 3
On 4/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, jpc1 said:

Imagine if Schmuck-nee had answered Dr. Now's "Who is your enabler?" question with "God":  I think Dr. Now would have folded his hands, bowed his head, and said:  "Heavenly fadder, hey y'all doing?  Dis is not good sichwayshun.  Dis is very pat-ological dynamic, and you're killing her.  I'm putting her on 1,200-calorie-per-day high-protein, low-carb diet so she can lose tirty pound in next munt.  I don't want you bringing her snack between meal.  See you later.  Amen."

Long time lurker here; second post.

I have laughed to myself over this post for months!  I can hear Dr. Now saying this clearly, with meek abandon, knowing full well God agrees with him.

And to the poster of this I say BRAVO!  It is THE funniest post I've seen in any forum since 1998.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I really wonder if this was the last season also, auntjess.     

I was wondering about Schenee today, and she claims to have lost a lot of weight with some tea or something, and her faced looked marginally thinner, but anything would be better than getting all of Dr. Now's help and losing one lousy pound.    And I think Freddie may have been naughty again.   Her fund raising is up to $260 I think.     I hope she gets it together before it's too late to help, I don't think she's even 30 yet.    

• Love 3

I almost wet my pants when I saw the Before and After photo array someone posted from a magazine, and Schenee was listed as going from 665 to 664.    Though some recent pictures do show her face and neck thinner, I'm not betting on her ever getting to a weight that won't shorten her life.     I wonder if Freddie will stick around for the long haul, my guess is someday he'll look around, see his life passing taking care of her, and he'll move on.     And after something Schenee posted publicly, I suspect the moving on started already, and someone got caught.   OK, I confess I looked at the public FB she has, and apparently Freddie is shopping around, again.   If my interpretation of her posting is correct.   

Every time I see the rerun of Schenee and Dr. Now, and the conversation about God, I can't help but notice her sitting on her toilet chair, with her pants down.    It's one thing to appear in the usual bathing scene, but it's entirely another to be photographed raking Dr. Now over the coals, while you're using your potty chair.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Every time I see the rerun of Schenee and Dr. Now, and the conversation about God, I can't help but notice her sitting on her toilet chair, with her pants down.    It's one thing to appear in the usual bathing scene, but it's entirely another to be photographed raking Dr. Now over the coals, while you're using your potty chair.   

Ah yes, the infamous King Tut scene... something about her hair in that scene made me think about King Tut.

• Love 1
On 8/20/2018 at 8:56 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really wonder if this was the last season also, auntjess.     

I was wondering about Schenee today, and she claims to have lost a lot of weight with some tea or something, and her faced looked marginally thinner, but anything would be better than getting all of Dr. Now's help and losing one lousy pound.    And I think Freddie may have been naughty again.   Her fund raising is up to $260 I think.     I hope she gets it together before it's too late to help, I don't think she's even 30 yet.    

Okay, I am truly not stalking you CrazyInAlabama lol, but Schenee's age at the time her episode was filmed was 27. What's even more unbelievable is that she became unable to use the bathroom and had to be bathed and have a port-a-potty in her bedroom at the age of 21! So sickening to see someone her age being so content to be a giant pain in the ass, 664 pound, she-beast. If I had eaten myself into that level of disability at 21 I would have been terrified and been willing to do anything to turn my life around. But I guess she was just too "knowledged" and had too much " intelligment" to think of that.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, JunkFoodTV said:

Can y'all imagine the s*** show next seasons "where are they now" is going to be?! With the people this past season...Liz, Lisa, Renee, and let's not forget Schenee and her "come to Jesus" discussion with Dr. Now. I can't wait! 

On one hand, Schenee shouldn't be returning since she basically quit the program... but with TLC you never know, and she did make for an entertaining episode.  Plus my own personal experience tells me - you can never get too relieved when a pain the neck patient says they are going elsewhere, because they inevitably will come back, whether it is 2 months later or 2 years later, after going to several other places and finding no one will cater to their outlandish ideas and warped sense of self-importance... 

• Love 2

Schenee appears to be rather short. I can't remember if they said how tall she is or not. I too am very short, 5'1". About the time her episode aired I had twisted my knee. As I hobbled back to bed I made my husband promise me that if I couldn't get out of bed and to the kitchen to feed myself bring me nothing but broth. ONLY broth. He laughed. I was up and going the next morning. But I figured we are all just one hidden pizza box away from being 600 lbs and bed ridden. He said he was going to block TLC. Baaaahaaaaahaaaaa!

• Love 11
On 8/25/2018 at 11:14 PM, JunkFoodTV said:

Schenee appears to be rather short. I can't remember if they said how tall she is or not. I too am very short, 5'1". About the time her episode aired I had twisted my knee. As I hobbled back to bed I made my husband promise me that if I couldn't get out of bed and to the kitchen to feed myself bring me nothing but broth. ONLY broth. He laughed. I was up and going the next morning. But I figured we are all just one hidden pizza box away from being 600 lbs and bed ridden. He said he was going to block TLC. Baaaahaaaaahaaaaa!

No, no, nooooooooo JunkFoodTV, not that! Anything but that. I needs me some M600PL on a regular basis. I really have no use for their other train wreck shows: 90 Day Fiance, Little People, Big World and especially My Name is Jazz (a totally indulged, spoiled brat to me). But M600PL is must see tv. This long hiatus before we get to see and Live Chat on the new poundicipants is making me very grumpy!

• Love 3

Remember Bettie Jo (of the telescopic detection of her neck tumor that wasn't a tumor) quit the program for about two years, and then came back and was on the Where Are They Now with Susan.      So quitting isn't always forever on this show.    However, I think Schenee's post show fad diets (some kind of tea) and whatever else she's doing might be a problem with her ever coming back to a real program.      

• Love 1

One thing I noticed about Schenee is she proudly called herself a "fighter" several times. I don't think she understands what that means in the context of dieting.

Fighting doesn't mean thinking, talking or complaining about a diet, it means actually sticking to 1,200 calories a day when you want 10,000.

• Love 13

I'm agnostic. However if such a divine being existed, I'm pretty sure Schenee is on her own regardless. I'm with Al Pacino's Devil on this one. God is up there laughing is ASS off at us little ants struggling on our little ant hill.

Edited by MutualCore
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I watch this show to help keep me on track and motivate me when I have to lose weight, so I've been watching a lot of back episodes.  I just watched this one.

This was, next to James "OWWW, MAH LEG!!" K.'s episode, one of the top two most ridiculous episodes I have ever seen of this show.

Lie upon lie upon lie upon weight gain upon weight gain. My God.  I wonder if she's dead yet.

• Love 3
On 4/9/2018 at 7:59 PM, toodles said:

Done.  Maybe she wants the money to fix the punctuation buttons on her computer or phone or whatever.  Her writing is shockingly bad.

Her mother called it when she gave Schenee the smackdown in Dr. Now's office.  The mother knew Schenee had zero chance of success.  So did Therapist Barbie. 

She threw away the chance of a lifetime with both hands and stuck her hands back out for a cash grab.

I didn't see any comments on the gofundme.  Darn.  I'm sorry I missed them.

The Gofundme account is still up - She made $290 in 9 months but they spent it all on Chaco Tacos and Pizza.   https://www.gofundme.com/join-the-fight-for-team-schenee

On 1/28/2019 at 10:49 AM, newyawk said:

Lie upon lie upon lie upon weight gain upon weight gain. My God.  I wonder if she's dead yet.

Here it is.... :::::Drum roll:::::  the update!  Just last month they weighed Schenee's left foot and it was down to 522 pounds!  They tried to weigh her right foot afterwards but she was exhausted after the effort of having them raise her one foot so that will happen next year. Maybe.

Update 3

Posted by Schenee Murry

1 month ago

Over the 8 months I’ve lost 2 pounds I’m now down to 869 pounds and I’m very proud of my self.   Most of that is water that is in my left foot.  My left foot weighs 

237 kilograms which is 522 pounds

28993608_1545349370848761_r.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Here it is.... :::::Drum roll:::::  the update!  Just last month they weighed Schenee's left foot and it was down to 522 pounds!  They tried to weigh her right foot afterwards but she was exhausted after the effort of having them raise her one foot so that will happen next year. Maybe.

Update 3

Posted by Schenee Murry

1 month ago

Over the 8 months I’ve lost 2 pounds I’m now down to 869 pounds and I’m very proud of my self.   Most of that is water that is in my left foot.  My left foot weighs 

So she lost two pounds in eight months? I have heard slow and steady wight loss is better for you but that's just silly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

So she lost two pounds in eight months? I have heard slow and steady wight loss is better for you but that's just silly.

No, I took liberties because I have a weird sense of humor.  The photo I posted was real, but supposedly that was her entire weight.  Since you don't actually SEE her on the scale there is absolutely no way to know who is actually standing on the scale or even if anyone is standing on the scale or if it has been tampered with - so I just posted a silly post.  If you would like to see the real update here is a link and then click on READ LATEST UPDATE

https://www.gofundme.com/join-the-fight-for-team-schenee

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

No, I took liberties because I have a weird sense of humor.  The photo I posted was real, but supposedly that was her entire weight.  Since you don't actually SEE her on the scale there is absolutely no way to know who is actually standing on the scale or even if anyone is standing on the scale or if it has been tampered with - so I just posted a silly post.  If you would like to see the real update here is a link and then click on READ LATEST UPDATE

https://www.gofundme.com/join-the-fight-for-team-schenee

According to her fb, she has lost a lil weight.  I couldn't make heads or tales out of the rest of that post.  I pulled up from THAT rabbit hole.

• Love 2

Watching her episode again for motivation. I don't remember hearing this before, but I just heard that she is only 5'1....and 665 lbs (when the episode started). 665 lbs is insanely high on anyone, but someone that is only 5 feet 1 inch tall??? OMG!

• Love 3

On her Facebook months ago she claimed to be drinking some mushroom stuff, and lost some weight.   However, I can see her claiming to have lost, and didn't.     You would think that since Freddie was over 500 lbs. when they met, and lost a lot of weight, that she would do his plan.  

From her Facebook page, she posted a Youtube on Jan. 26, claiming to have lost 250 lbs. by cutting out soda, bread, and salt.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
On 2/1/2019 at 5:25 PM, Kyanight said:

Update 3

Posted by Schenee Murry

1 month ago

I wonder if she knows kilograms are not the same as pounds.  With her intelligement, it's doubtful.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On 2/2/2019 at 3:38 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

On her Facebook months ago she claimed to be drinking some mushroom stuff, and lost some weight.

Sounds like Alice, and "one pill makes you smaller..."  Wasn't that mushroom?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/25/2018 at 10:14 PM, JunkFoodTV said:

Schenee appears to be rather short. I can't remember if they said how tall she is or not. I too am very short, 5'1"

Dr. Now said that she was 5'1'' and compared her to a person of normal height weighing  900 pounds.

I can't believe I haven't seen this train wreck until today.  And I apologize to train wrecks for the comparison.   I was sure I had seen her, but as I watched I guess I had her confused with someone else on this show because I would have remembered her.   I think Freddie has almost as many issues as she does; they need individual and couples therapy if they want to stay married.  I found him rather creepy; he must really be afraid of her to take all the blame for eating the pizza.  Or at least afraid of losing her financial support which is probably just a roof over his head and food.   He needs to start preparing for life without her and her support unless she gets the WLS.

Yeah, Schenee there are lots of doctors who do WLS.  The problem for you is that there aren't that many who will operate on people that are in the 500 pound range.  There was a father and son team a while back who, I think, were also in Texas.   Then there is the doc on Family by the Ton.  And I am sure there are probably some more who don't have a tv show.   I think the first programs I saw with the super duper obese were about in-patient facilities where people stayed for months to lose weight;  there was, of course, a terrible problem with people sneaking in food. 

She will have a very hard time doing this on her own as her whole family is overweight.  They have 2 large refrigerators in that tiny house.  

I cannot believe she has never left Indianapolis.  That is just strange.  I know people who have seldom if ever left their home state, but they are farmers and ranchers who find it hard to get away. 

And I am sure she went to college once;  she probably drove thru once on a fast food shopping excursion.   She would definitely need remedial English classes.  

I wonder what her family thought when they saw the show.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

Dr. Now said that she was 5'1'' and compared her to a person of normal height weighing  900 pounds.

I can't believe I haven't seen this train wreck until today.  And I apologize to train wrecks for the comparison.   I was sure I had seen her, but as I watched I guess I had her confused with someone else on this show because I would have remembered her.   I think Freddie has almost as many issues as she does; they need individual and couples therapy if they want to stay married.  I found him rather creepy; he must really be afraid of her to take all the blame for eating the pizza.  Or at least afraid of losing her financial support which is probably just a roof over his head and food.   He needs to start preparing for life without her and her support unless she gets the WLS.

Yeah, Schenee there are lots of doctors who do WLS.  The problem for you is that there aren't that many who will operate on people that are in the 500 pound range.  There was a father and son team a while back who, I think, were also in Texas.   Then there is the doc on Family by the Ton.  And I am sure there are probably some more who don't have a tv show.   I think the first programs I saw with the super duper obese were about in-patient facilities where people stayed for months to lose weight;  there was, of course, a terrible problem with people sneaking in food. 

She will have a very hard time doing this on her own as her whole family is overweight.  They have 2 large refrigerators in that tiny house.  

I cannot believe she has never left Indianapolis.  That is just strange.  I know people who have seldom if ever left their home state, but they are farmers and ranchers who find it hard to get away. 

And I am sure she went to college once;  she probably drove thru once on a fast food shopping excursion.   She would definitely need remedial English classes.  

I wonder what her family thought when they saw the show.   

Strangely, this was the first time I watched from start to finish.  I even watched following along with the live chat, much of which I remembered.  It is possible that I was so horrified by her that the trauma caused memory loss which is too common at my age!  What a terrible human being.  

• Love 4

I read that Freddie actually weighed about 500 lbs when they met, and lost it all.    The most hysterical part to me is when she's sitting on her potty chair, with her red pants around her knees, and having the "Do you believe" conversation with Dr. Now.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/6/2018 at 10:28 AM, essexjan said:

For all you haters who think Freddy is in it just for the money, here is proof that they are really In Lurve.  That, or she's eating him.

FyaNiAq.jpg

It looks like she trying to get that last fried shrimp out of his mouth. It’s certainly not any kiss I’ve seen. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 2/26/2019 at 9:37 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I read that Freddie actually weighed about 500 lbs when they met, and lost it all.    The most hysterical part to me is when she's sitting on her potty chair, with her red pants around her knees, and having the "Do you believe" conversation with Dr. Now.  

He lost the weight because she ate all his food while he was taking his two hour showers. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/5/2018 at 9:30 AM, Trees said:

Ha! Me too!  I also notice how so many of the people have those gigantic crosses hanging all over their walls.  Finally I saw one around Freddy's neck.  

Crosses and tattoos - things you always see on this show.

I'm glad they aired it.  What better way to truly demonstrate the power of food addiction.  I was just disappointed that, for all his tough words, Dr Now didn't explain to her that she's an addict, same as a junkie on the street.  

Sorry. I just can't use the term "addict" to describe - and enable - these gluttons. By granting them the label of "addict", you are giving them the gift of being able to claim "victimhood". There's far, far too much of that going on nowadays. No responsibility and accountability. Just excuses.

• Love 5

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I watched a travel show this morning on Iran. He talked a lot about Zoroastrianism. It dawned on me that Dr. Now might be one, Freddy Mercury was one, and I saw a vision of him trying to talk to Schenee about it while she was on her potty chair. That his God is called Asha and they believe in good thoughts, words and deeds. Plus the whole two thousand year old sacred fire. 
She might have fallen off. 

• LOL 3
20 minutes ago, CatherineM said:

I understand she’s living in her truck and he’s run off with another woman. How do you take Clorox baths in a car?

How do you find Clorox wipes these days?

• LOL 8
11 hours ago, CatherineM said:

I understand she’s living in her truck and he’s run off with another woman. How do you take Clorox baths in a car?

And she is supposedly pregnant.  People were asking (on FB) for  proof.  She posted a stock photo from Google of a positive test.  No one believes it.  And going to Schnee's FB?  A side effect from quarantine I swear to god.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, toodles said:

And she is supposedly pregnant.  People were asking (on FB) for  proof.  She posted a stock photo from Google of a positive test.  No one believes it.  And going to Schnee's FB?  A side effect from quarantine I swear to god.

She said she’s gonna carry the baby for 11 months 🙄

• LOL 7
(edited)

I’m not the first to ask such a question, but how is it possible for such a very ROBUST person to do the poky-poky and become pregnant? And does this particular intelligenced person pronounce it “pregnate”? I would expect no less.

ETA: I just looked at her FB and maybe I didn’t go back far enough, but I don’t see the stuff about being pregnant anymore. I did see a few posts about divorcing Freddy but begging him to come back, and exhorting women to pray for their husbands because Satan is out to get them. Also a post that says she is hungry, like her stomach is touching her back. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I’m not the first to ask such a question, but how is it possible for such a very ROBUST person to do the poky-poky and become pregnant?

Some women on the show have had young children like Dottie. And there was a woman who had a daughter who was a toddler. I don't want to think about the sex mechanics too much. 

Schnee said she had several miscarriages. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Some women on the show have had young children like Dottie. And there was a woman who had a daughter who was a toddler. I don't want to think about the sex mechanics too much. 

Schnee said she had several miscarriages. 

My ex-sister-in-law was quite large (not close to 600, but REALLY big).  The doctors told her that when she gave birth, the babies were strong from the moment they were born because they had been fighting for 9 months just to find space to grow.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The rerun of Schenee's original episode is on now, actually it started at 4, and runs to 6 p.m.   You can still catch the "Do you believe in God" scene in the last half hour.    And Freddie taking the blame for Dr. Now finding the pizza box in the hospital is hysterical. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1