Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Tell All - Part 2

• Start Topic

In the dramatic conclusion of Sister Wives Tell All, Paedon reveals why he refused to join the rest of the family to protest Utah's new polygamy law; the adults discuss how Kody's and Meri's marriage is affecting the family.

Paedon doesn't owe anyone an explanation, poor kid. How is K&M's marriage affecting the rest? The other wives (unfortunately) get more time with The Kodouche.

Thank God this taco-filled, cluttered-bathroom, LuLaNo-covered season is over. Don't forget to book a haunted room at your favorite B&B and enjoy those freshly unwrapped cinnamon rolls. See ya'll for a new season in another year or two.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 13
15 minutes ago, Phronsie said:

I think I probably will skip watching the new season and just read here....the snark is way more interesting!

I have skipped every season since the first.  The postings here are both hilarious and have everything I need to know without making myself physically ill with actually seeing or hearing the Brown Clowns.  A special shoutout to @LilWarveyGal and her wonderful recaps.

Edited by Kohola3
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I have skipped every season since the first.  The postings here are both hilarious and have everything I need to know without making myself physically ill with actually seeing or hearing the Brown Clowns.  A special shoutout to @LilWarveyGal and her wonderful recaps.

I'll turn it on and watch a few minutes but then just tune out and let it run in the background whilst i read the snark :)

• Love 3

It appears that tonight's tell all will be a 2 hr session with the Brown's answering questions about Mariah's coming out, catfishing etc.

I wonder if viewer questions will be provocative enough to prompt Kody to once again advise the people that support their folly to "piss off".

• Love 1

Tell all Part Deux, more like Part Douche. I normally don't watch the reunions of any show or a tell nothing like this dribble, defending their miserable lives. If I never evah have to see Fat Tony and a sleeveless one at that, I will have thought I won the powerball. 

• Love 1

I wonder if Robyn is behind Kody not being intimate (GAG!) with Meri? In the earlier episodes you could see that Meri and Kody had a close bond and that Meri was really into him. I can see Robyn trying to talk Kody into cutting out Meri now that she is 1st wife.

FT & Mykelti looked like they have packed on some pounds since they got married. 

Christine is once again trying too hard to convince everybody how much she loves FT.

• Love 9

Paedon seems so mature now.  Wonder where Dayton is, and I guess Gabriel is not considered an "older Brown" or maybe they just don't want to appear.  Mykelti looks like she put on weight, could she be pregnant?  Maddie and Aspyn look pretty.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Which of Christine's girls is sitting next to Aspyn on the couch? Christine has the prettiest girls in the family. But at least Maddie looks like she cleaned up for this show, she has been looking pretty sloppy lately.

That is Ysabel I think.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Thanks, you're right. I had a pulmonary embolism a few years ago after a long airplane ride and I think Caleb is overplaying it.... could it be an excuse not to get a real job?

He had the flu when it happened. So I thought it was a result of being in bed, and inactive for too long. If that’s the reason for it, I would think it wasn’t really a long term risk. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, mjstrick said:

I frikkin hate Cody and also Meri and Robyn but I did love the kid segment.  They've got some great ones.  Logan wiping his eyes over the scoliosis discussion... aw.

I think Christine has really great kids. Except for one that shall remain nameless ?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Sorry I just don't get the "not feeling safe" thing.

If I never hear the word safe again I will be a happy camper.

So far I have been bored out of my head (except to tear up over Ysabel).

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Sorry I just don't get the "not feeling safe" thing.

Me too! When he says it, I immediately think of him being worried that after all his bs, Meri will finally snap and kill him. 

Personally, I think he's using it as an intangible excuse that he can use indefinitely to keep from having to move forward with Meri. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I guess not, he said he gets hit on a lot!  HA HA!

THAT is the most laughable thing I've ever heard on this sh*tshow.  Can you imagine the idiot women (or men) who HIT on him?  blech!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Sorry I just don't get the "not feeling safe" thing

Therapist talk.

Kody the dumb ass when she asked "do you still love Meri like a wife?" she meant his feelings but he answered "we're platonic" like she was asking about sex. It was a good way to avoid the question but I don't think he was clever enough for that.

• Love 12

That was so boring.  The two interesting points: (1) when Andrea asked the adults if there was hope of Meri and Kody's relationship getting better, and all of the women said yes yes yes and Kody said nothing; and (2) when Andrea asked Kody if he loves Meri the way that he should love a wife and he said "we have a platonic relationship" and Meri looked miserable.  The shade of it all!  

• Love 21

Did someone give Kody a word of the day calendar or roll of TP or something? Jack wagon, trite, all the weird words he has been using this season, where did they come from? 

I really hope this slicked-back look is leading to something, like a shaved head or close-cropped head. He's already cropped it on the sides. Anything is better than electrified fried yellow straw. 

• Love 10

Why does Kody always act like he was just a guest at Christine's wedding ? When they were talking about $, Kody said "Christine, your Dad paid for YOUR wedding.." Wasn't he there,  too ?

Maddie has a very high opinion of herself. I hate when women tell their birth stories like that, seeking praise for how hard it was.

"Safe" is an excuse to avoid uncomfortable situations. Kody & Meri need a lot more than a weekend away to patch things up.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Thanks, you're right. I had a pulmonary embolism a few years ago after a long airplane ride and I think Caleb is overplaying it.... could it be an excuse not to get a real job?

Heard he was working at Home Depot and going to school.  He and Maddie also got their own apartment.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't really think Kody is interested in Meri anymore but doesn't know how to shake her loose.  His ego has to have suffered a huge blow that she was having an internet affair with a fake man named Sam.

Yes, I don't think he's interested in Meri at all. I'm also not sure how much of a blow it was to his ego either. I mean, I think he's pissed that the whole thing was public but I don't think he gives one damn about another "guy" supposedly being into her. I definitely think he wants to be rid of her.

• Love 8