Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Shannon L.

Unpopular Opinions

23 hours ago, Wiendish Fitch said:

Pixar fans, please forgive me, but I don't like Ratatouille and think it's overrated. 

I've only seen it once and actually really disliked it. I was amazed to see that it's dearly regarded by so many people. It just... it doesn't feel like a movie that had the same love and care put into it that Toy Story or Wall-E did.

• Like 5

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 11:40 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I never liked The Incredibles ..... didn't get it at all

I didn't dislike The Incredibles, but I didn't think it was all that either.  There were some amusing bits, mostly early on, but it dragged.

2 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I didn't dislike The Incredibles, but I didn't think it was all that either.  There were some amusing bits, mostly early on, but it dragged.

I like the Incredibles (alot) although it is not my favourite which is weird since I love super hero stuff. My unpopular Pixar opinion is that my favourite movie of theirs is Monsters Inc. and that is primarily because Goodman and Crystal have amazing chemistry as friends and it elevates that movie so much.

• Like 3