Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Reunion Part 1 Season 10

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Minzy said:

They still all wear cocktail dresses on both BH and OC, I believe.

Well, that's what the guy who sold it out of the trunk of his car that was parked under the freeway said it was...

He prob told her it was a Guchi and when she checked out the label, she was, yes, Guchi! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DelicateDee said:

He prob told her it was a Guchi and when she checked out the label, she was, yes, Guchi! 

No doubt! Sheree having a clothing line is just ludicrous. She can’t even dress herself.

• Love 4

I thought Cynthia's dress was ok-ish. For this reunion, anyway.

But I do agree that Kandi probably had the best dress this year.

Edited by Minzy
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, DelicateDee said:

Each & every dress, except Kandi's, was hideous, in color and design.  Nene's a little less so, probably looked better when she's standing but I didn't see her while standing.

Curses! Foiled by Andy's "do not leave your seat" rule!

• Love 5

Seems strange that someone like Kenya- that has admittedly wanted a traditional family her whole life, would elope without any close family or good friends. To not have met her “husband’s “ family by now speaks volumes. The one photo I saw of the “wedding” looked like Kenya and Marc were giving each other a fist bump........?

To go on television and announce an extremely early pregnancy ( at age 47 ), Kenya is either lying through her teeth, or is terribly desperate to stay on the show. Why??! If her little story is true and she married a man she loves and is expecting a baby with him, then why in the world would she want to be on that shit-show?! Kenya is not being truthful. 

Did Sheree find out she was fired right before the reunion was filmed? She seemed kind of devastated. 

• Love 12

Marlon Wayans just compared Kim's look at the reunion to his White Chicks character on Twitter, LMAO. I can't unsee it now but he's so bang on with that comparison! Kim took offense of course and tried to brush it off on Twitter while Kroy tried to be self-righteous about how he hopes no grown man ever says something like that to Marlon's daughter. Bitch shut up. Firstly, Kim is a grown woman, not a child AND she's in the public eye - she's fair game for discussion. Secondly, that 'daughter' is estranged from her father and talks shit about him all the time. Don't use the fact that she's someone child as if that means shit to either of them. Thirdly, Kim did that to her face. Even more scary, she PAID someone to do that to her face...and now she has photographic evidence that the reality of her situation is that she paid to look like Marlon Wayans dressed as a Paris Hilton knock off. 

Apparently at the airport they called Marlon a coward and disgusting for his comments. I'm sure he's not losing sleep over it.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Marlon Wayans just compared Kim's look at the reunion to his White Chicks character on Twitter, LMAO. I can't unsee it now but he's so bang on with that comparison! Kim took offense of course and tried to brush it off on Twitter while Kroy tried to be self-righteous about how he hopes no grown man ever says something like that to Marlon's daughter. Bitch shut up. Firstly, Kim is a grown woman, not a child AND she's in the public eye - she's fair game for discussion. Secondly, that 'daughter' is estranged from her father and talks shit about him all the time. Don't use the fact that she's someone child as if that means shit to either of them. Thirdly, Kim did that to her face. Even more scary, she PAID someone to do that to her face...and now she has photographic evidence that the reality of her situation is that she paid to look like Marlon Wayans dressed as a Paris Hilton knock off. 

Apparently at the airport they called Marlon a coward and disgusting for his comments. I'm sure he's not losing sleep over it.

I saw the article about Marlon’s comment on the DM.  At least 95% of the people in the comment section agreed with him and were talking about how horrible she looks.  Several people were saying that she must have a mental illness; otherwise, she could see what she’s done, and continues to do, and stop doing it.  I tend to agree with them, because she looked terrible at the reunion.  In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look worse.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Minzy said:

They still all wear cocktail dresses on both BH and OC, I believe.

Well, that's what the guy who sold it out of the trunk of his car that was parked under the freeway said it was...

Lol !! she should have let the guy put that one back in the trunk, she looked like my grandmother in that dress. "" Naw, ""my granny looks better than Sheree..

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I saw the article about Marlon’s comment on the DM.  At least 95% of the people in the comment section agreed with him and were talking about how horrible she looks.  Several people were saying that she must have a mental illness; otherwise, she could see what she’s done, and continues to do, and stop doing it.  I tend to agree with them, because she looked terrible at the reunion.  In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look worse.

She does look awful, after the first few adjustments she did look better than when she first came on the scene, but at this point she is crossing the line into scary.

Marlos also said her husband is suppose to defend her but deep down he is probably like thank god someone said it lol

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

To go on television and announce an extremely early pregnancy ( at age 47 ),

Kenya never once said SHE was pregnant, she said they would be welcoming a boy or a girl...even on MSN.COM it states they are expecting which leads me to believe that a surrogate may be carrying the baby.  Honestly, if she were pregnant she would have milked it a bit sitting on the couch, complaining of morning sickness or fatique or cravings...something to draw attention to her delicate condition.  

• Love 10

Kenya actually released a video ( instagram or snap) in which she said she is NOT using a surrogate. She skated around the issue though- never acknowledged if she froze her eggs or did in vitro even though she did mention those things along with taking supplements. 

Even though I have seen recent pics of Kenya in which her face does indeed look swollen, I still don’t believe she is actually pregnant. Someone that has wanted a baby for as long as she has would keep the secret very closely until the 2nd trimester or would joyfully announce she is pregnant, how far along, etc... The way she minces words is very suspect. 

If her lifelong dream of a husband and a baby were truly happening she wouldn’t still want to be on RHOA- especially if said “husband “ was not interested in being part of it. Not having met her In Laws speaks volumes to the legitimacy of her “marriage”. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

What other roles has Kenya landed lately?

I was referring to Saints & Sinners.. I also heard she was reading scripts for a few other roles, however not sure what series .If she is truly pregnant  , she will probably wait until the baby comes  before she considers any additional roles. I just want her off RHOA. 

49 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Kenya actually released a video ( instagram or snap) in which she said she is NOT using a surrogate. She skated around the issue though- never acknowledged if she froze her eggs or did in vitro even though she did mention those things along with taking supplements. 

Even though I have seen recent pics of Kenya in which her face does indeed look swollen, I still don’t believe she is actually pregnant. Someone that has wanted a baby for as long as she has would keep the secret very closely until the 2nd trimester or would joyfully announce she is pregnant, how far along, etc... The way she minces words is very suspect. 

If her lifelong dream of a husband and a baby were truly happening she wouldn’t still want to be on RHOA- especially if said “husband “ was not interested in being part of it. Not having met her In Laws speaks volumes to the legitimacy of her “marriage”. 

If the In-Laws don't like Kenya, that speak volumes too. They don't want to meet her. They are maybe even pissed off at Marc as well.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Seems strange that someone like Kenya- that has admittedly wanted a traditional family her whole life, would elope without any close family or good friends. To not have met her “husband’s “ family by now speaks volumes. The one photo I saw of the “wedding” looked like Kenya and Marc were giving each other a fist bump........?

To go on television and announce an extremely early pregnancy ( at age 47 ), Kenya is either lying through her teeth, or is terribly desperate to stay on the show. Why??! If her little story is true and she married a man she loves and is expecting a baby with him, then why in the world would she want to be on that shit-show?! Kenya is not being truthful. 

Did Sheree find out she was fired right before the reunion was filmed? She seemed kind of devastated. 

Do they notify them before the Reunion? I wouldn't think so.  Isn't  there some kind of monetary bonus for doing the Reunion show? I think I heard this somewhere.

Edited by byrd
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, Showthyme said:

Nene’s downfall is that she doesn’t prepare. She is someone who shows up. Kenya prepares. She has her comments locked and loaded waiting for someone to come after her. Kandi is hardworking and acknowledges others. 

Kenya may have the same relationships challenges as Bethenny Frankel. In-laws are an after thought. Unlike Bethenny though, Kenya wants marriage, a child and family. I hope that she gets it.

I was proud of Nene when she said, she can receive the way Porsha felt about her comment of being fired. I really can see growth in Nene this season, but NaNa is coming next visit on Sunday .  Look out Kim!!!   However if Kenya wants privacy in her very public life, she need to take lessons from Tyler Perry and Kari Washington. They are so private the media doesn't even try anymore. I have never seen Tyler or Kari 's kids. not even a picture of anything, it's amazing to me.

• Love 3

I don't have much to add. 's

The montage of the HoWives looks through the years was amusing. Sheree's always been delusional about her fashion sense: I have impeccable taste. Oh, honey.

Does anyone know if Porsha is still pretending to be a minister? With her cursing and, um, creative use of narrative (aka lying), and assorted behaviours we see on full display every week during the season, I can't imagine many churches would want her preaching the gospel on Sundays.

Kenya was very careful in her new baby announcement. I would guess she's going to have this baby by surrogate. I won't judge her for that. I have lots of other things to judge her for.

I'm not always TeamKandi, but I am when it comes to the possibly career-ending lies told by Phaedra and Porsha last year. Porsha has *said* she was sorry, but she surely hasn't *shown* she was sorry.

Marlo is vileness in human form. I can't stand her more than any other person on this franchise, even more than I can't stand Kim or Nene -- and, honey, that's a shocking degree of not standing. 

• Love 6

Sheree has always kept herself in good physical shape, but she looked like a linebacker on the reunion. Sitting at home ( wherever non chateau place that may be), feeding her face while she waits for Jail Bae to call can pack on the pounds. 

I think Sheree suffers from very low self esteem. 

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, cooksdelight said:

It’s the other way around. She owes all of us one for having to watch her fat-lipped face.

I am still baffled by Kim's rant! How does she figure they all owe her an apology and the world? This is some crazy crap. I'm willing to bet you Sheree did not have her back either. You can always count  Sheree out when the crap hits the fan.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Could Somebody please explain to me why Marlo hates Kenya so much? I recall them being very friendly and that caused a rift between Marlo and Nene.

Marlo was pissed  last season when Kenya did not invite her to her Birthday party, or something like that . She felt that since they were friends, she should have been there. Marlo is very insecure and when she's hurt in comes out in a violent rage.  Remember we are talking about someone that has six mug shots. Marlo is a violet person and a straight up thug , this is why I don't believe she'll ever get a peach. I believe she's too much of a liability for Bravo. This is also why Porsha had to clean up her act as well.

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:58 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Townhome with inflatable mattresses -  

I hope this is true, since it's reported that she has been fired. They gave her 2 seasons since the first termination  , they will never ask her back again.  .

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:54 AM, NowVoyager said:

Oh dear. I have serious concerns about Kenya's marriage, but I sincerely wish her the best. How in the world has she never met her husband's parents?!? And the baby reveal was truly cringe-worthy. She was vague about the details, which is fine, but revealing something like that before you're past the "safe" timeframe?

It's fake, just like every guy she's ever had on this show.  She makes this show practically unwatchable.  

• Love 4

Marlo's dress reminded me I need to clean the oven sometime soon.

Sheree-even Gucci makes mistakes.  You can always come back to Cleveland.  No HWives but we have Khloe Kardashian for now.

• Love 4

I haven't seen but a few glimpses of the reunion.  I have a strong reaction to Wig, as in I want to throw something through the tv when she's onscreen.

Her lips are ridiculous, and how does she manage to have at least 3 chins (from the one screen grab)?  The comment from Marlon Wayans was funny.  Of course, Wig has to drag in that she's got kids, always using her kids as a shield.   Someone needs to send Wig a huge mirror.

None of the women in the ATL really know how to dress, except Cynthia.  Cynthia could wear a burlap bag and look good though.  Most think they have to have something so over the top, when less is more.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

I haven't seen but a few glimpses of the reunion.  I have a strong reaction to Wig, as in I want to throw something through the tv when she's onscreen.

Her lips are ridiculous, and how does she manage to have at least 3 chins (from the one screen grab)?  The comment from Marlon Wayans was funny.  Of course, Wig has to drag in that she's got kids, always using her kids as a shield.   Someone needs to send Wig a huge mirror.

None of the women in the ATL really know how to dress, except Cynthia.  Cynthia could wear a burlap bag and look good though.  Most think they have to have something so over the top, when less is more.

When you say mirror, are you referring to a normal one or a funhouse mirror like she already has? ????????

• Love 4

Where I come from, the chick who cries when she’s mad is the chick you better duck and take cover from. I’ve never viewed Kandi’s tears as weakness. Kandi is FORCED to co-exist with Porsha because of this show but in real life, Kandi would have given her the left side of her ass to kiss for life and never uttered two words to that chick again much like she’s done with Phaedra. Another thing, I’m willing to bet everybody on the “Kandi needs to get over it” train has beef right now with a co-worker down to the call center over something far less life altering.

• Love 14
On 4/14/2018 at 8:40 PM, Liquid6 said:

Where I come from, the chick who cries when she’s mad is the chick you better duck and take cover from. I’ve never viewed Kandi’s tears as weakness. Kandi is FORCED to co-exist with Porsha because of this show but in real life, Kandi would have given her the left side of her ass to kiss for life and never uttered two words to that chick again much like she’s done with Phaedra. Another thing, I’m willing to bet everybody on the “Kandi needs to get over it” train has beef right now with a co-worker down to the call center over something far less life altering.

oprah-iyanla-laugh.gif?w=900

Oh Shit!!  The way I'm holding my innards together right now!!  Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Love 3