Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Reunion Part 1 Season 10

• Start Topic

I can understand LaLa from Vanderpump Rules having a sugar daddy that lavishes goodies on her.

I CANNOT for the life of me see why anyone would spend serious coin to keep MARLO happy.  

BTW, didn't I read earlier that Kim was DESPERATE to get a peach and a paycheck from Bravo for RHoA in addition to the $$ for that crap-ass sideshow she calls a spinoff?  I mean I imagine SHE gets paid, Kroy the wonder (lap)dog gets paid and everyone else appearing gets a stipend (and I wouldn't put it past Kim to skim off %10 from their checks - "give me money or you won't be ON the show")?  And that she was willing to take a cut in her Tardy salary.

Wonder if she's on her way out.  I hear that she has a lot of fans and that Tardy is a success but I don't even like to ACCIDENTALLY watch it.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, laprin said:

Hmmm...I hope the baby news is true.  Something does not smell right with either Kenya's marriage or pregnancy - and I don't dislike Kenya. I have always more or less accepted that she is a much needed antagonist for the show. Still, she is not above a lie or two so I remain skeptical.  I think if Phaedra had been on the show, she would have dragged Kenya for filth and amped up the marriage is a fake storyline. Why none of the ladies is insisting on a copy of a marriage certificate or a sonogram is beyond me. Phaedra would have certainly mentioned both. 

That would be the pot calling the kettle, wouldn't it! Remember how Phaedra lied constantly, even while delivery about her due date? 

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Reality police said:

That would be the pot calling the kettle, wouldn't it! Remember how Phaedra lied constantly, even while delivery about her due date? 

My thoughts exactly, Phaedra lied up until her delivery day on the table! Her doctor busted her lie !! Kandi was there , I remember that so well. Phaedra lied so much about her pregnancy  , she did not want her parents to know she was pregnant before marriage.

8 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Yes, I am curious to know why after all of this time she hasn't met Marc's parents. It matters not if they live in another state. Kenya lost me on this one, maybe they don't  approve of Kenya . I remember her saying that he had to fight his family and friends for her . Maybe they don't want to meet her.    

Edited by byrd
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Smacky55 said:

So what I understand from what Kenya was saying is that Marlo has some info on Nene - screenshots or something for a conversation with John the pizza guy, that Nene doesn’t want made public. So she paid Marlo 20,000 dollars to keep it a secret. Is that right?

I understood that John paid the ransom money.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Apparently, Spring is in September in Atlanta. Kenya's story is very weird. She never really said she was pregnant, but hey . . . whatever. I do think that expecting a baby is a good reason to hang out with the grandparents-to-be. I prefer Kenya to Marlo, but I can't find it in me to care about Marlo's shenanigans. Marlo reeks of desperation in all areas.

I get the feeling maybe Marc's parents are like Kroy's parents, they don't approve of Kenya..

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Jel said:

Why the hell was she team Kim anyway? Kim's only contribution to a friendship appears to be heaping on shallow praise, and maybe sometimes calling someone her friend disagrees with a bitch. That's it. Other than that, I have not seen what Kim brings in terms of a friendship.

I think it's because they're both surface only, and they're both grifters. This is what makes me crazy about Sheree. She could have really created something for herself from the show. She could have easily done workout videos, and all the stuff that goes along with them, like actual athletic wear, healthy lifestyle stuff, etc., and she wouldn't have even had to design or plan any of it, there are people out there who would have made that happen for her, but she won't take advice or direction from anyone.

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Sheree is at least 7 seasons late on this mess. I mean even 'dummy' Porsha is out here making the most of her peach generating multiple streams of income - selling wigs, radio gig, chitling circuit plays, etc. Since the beginning many (even posters from the now defunct TWOP and here) have wondered why Sheree didn't' capitalize on her fitness. Her physique may not be to everyone's ideal but old gurl puts in the work and it shows. She could've started off with workout dvds and branched out into fitness apparel, equipment, shakes, bars, who knows. Could have been the next Bethenny.  But no, she had to be hard-headed and do that She by Sheree mess and have a fashion show with no fashions, how dreadful. I really don't know what her problem is. 

Just saw this after I posted, but I'm with you 100% on this. She could have made some serious and long lasting bank if she'd done that.

• Love 14

Nene looked like she was wearing an ice skating costume from the 80's. I'm really surprised at her style choices for the reunion. I thought Porsha looked gorgeous. That crown was over the top, but she glowed in that color, and while that was a lot of cleavage, I'm not gonna lie, it looked good. Now as for her "Kandi playing the victim", she's got some massive ovaries pulling that shit, but at least now it's clear as day that all of her supposed apologizing was a load of BS.

As for Kenya, I don't like her, but I can't hate her. I can't begin to imagine the damage she's still dealing with because of her abandonment. I don't know that a person can ever really recover from that. I hope (in spite of how shady all of this marriage and baby stuff is) that things work out for her, because I think having a family of her own could go a long way to helping her heal.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Nene looked like she was wearing an ice skating costume from the 80's. I'm really surprised at her style choices for the reunion. I thought Porsha looked gorgeous. That crown was over the top, but she glowed in that color, and while that was a lot of cleavage, I'm not gonna lie, it looked good. Now as for her "Kandi playing the victim", she's got some massive ovaries pulling that shit, but at least now it's clear as day that all of her supposed apologizing was a load of BS.

As for Kenya, I don't like her, but I can't hate her. I can't begin to imagine the damage she's still dealing with because of her abandonment. I don't know that a person can ever really recover from that. I hope (in spite of how shady all of this marriage and baby stuff is) that things work out for her, because I think having a family of her own could go a long way to helping her heal.

I just choose to believe the Marc's parents don't like Kenya and she was too ashamed to admit it. She was unprepared to answer deep questions about the marriage. Kenya is still trying to protect some facts regarding her marriage, but that's hard when you live a public life. 

• Love 5
(edited)
30 minutes ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I think it's because they're both surface only, and they're both grifters. This is what makes me crazy about Sheree. She could have really created something for herself from the show. She could have easily done workout videos, and all the stuff that goes along with them, like actual athletic wear, healthy lifestyle stuff, etc., and she wouldn't have even had to design or plan any of it, there are people out there who would have made that happen for her, but she won't take advice or direction from anyone.

Just saw this after I posted, but I'm with you 100% on this. She could have made some serious and long lasting bank if she'd done that.

Sheree is lazy. she not willing to put in resources to make her dream come true, too darn busy decorating that  house. Spent the first few seasons chasing Bob down for child support. You are right, she had numerous opportunities to make it work for her. If she has truly lost her job with Bravo, it's a wrap for her. That house cost a lot to maintain,

Edited by byrd
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Porsha also has a lingerie line.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Why Kenya aggravates me, why not just say, "yes", to being pregnant instead of answering the way she did. 

Probably because in th early stage of pregnancy, anything can happen and she’s playing it safe.

30 minutes ago, byrd said:

Porsha also has a lingerie line.

It’s called Thot Hot

• Love 3
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Sheree is at least 7 seasons late on this mess. I mean even 'dummy' Porsha is out here making the most of her peach generating multiple streams of income - selling wigs, radio gig, chitling circuit plays, etc. Since the beginning many (even posters from the now defunct TWOP and here) have wondered why Sheree didn't' capitalize on her fitness. Her physique may not be to everyone's ideal but old gurl puts in the work and it shows. She could've started off with workout dvds and branched out into fitness apparel, equipment, shakes, bars, who knows. Could have been the next Bethenny.  But no, she had to be hard-headed and do that She by Sheree mess and have a fashion show with no fashions, how dreadful. I really don't know what her problem is. 

As others have said, she's too lazy and entitled to expend the effort required. She's also delusional.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, byrd said:

Sheree is lazy. she not willing to put in resources to make her dream come true, too darn busy decorating that  house. Spent the first few seasons chasing Bob down for child support. You are right, she had numerous opportunities to make it work for her. If she has truly lost her job with Bravo, it's a wrap for her. That house cost a lot to maintain,

Last I heard, Sheree still doesn't have a license of occupancy! Not sure how she gets the OK to film in it as if she's living there? The illusion of affluence is so appealing to Sheree she'd embarrass herself to "this extent" of doing it on tape! The thirst is real, but she has zero ambition to work "for it" over being handed something! ;-)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

I understood that John paid the ransom money.

I thought Marlo paid him to pretend to be her bf and she later snooped around his smartyphone looking for embarrassing text messages.

41 minutes ago, byrd said:

I just choose to believe the Marc's parents don't like Kenya and she was too ashamed to admit it. She was unprepared to answer deep questions about the marriage. Kenya is still trying to protect some facts regarding her marriage, but that's hard when you live a public life. 

I think Kenya's response did come across a bit unprepared as if she was trying to hold back information, but I'm here sitting at my table of one in thinking that generally speaking, it's not all THAT crazy for someone to get married without ever meeting their in-laws. It's not common but I know one person who's done it and I've heard about it happening before. I don't think I've ever seen Kenya get thrown off when it comes to things regarding herself but in this episode alone I saw it happen twice, and both times it was related to Marc. It seemed like she was trying really hard to not to give too much away and for all we know, that could have been for her husband's benefit, not hers. If he doesn't have a great relationship with his parents, surely she's not going to look great admitting that on TV.

I personally don't understand how she could have been so thrown off about her marriage. She knew that people were talking about it to her face and behind her back. She should have known that given how tight lipped she's been that they would try to call her to task on things. Andy asked all of the questions that I assumed he would so I don't understand why she didn't forecast potential questions and figure out what her response would be. She only made herself sound unconvincing, which will only compound the rumours about her marriage.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mellowjoi said:

Maybe Sheree can get a spot on Love After Lock Up.

If it was offered, she'd jump right in! I've seen how desperate Sheree is for fame in other venues and it's so uncomfortable to watch! She just wants the money and won't work at her craft! Even Nene's done some homework and she's not much sharper than Sheree! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, byrd said:

I just choose to believe the Marc's parents don't like Kenya and she was too ashamed to admit it.

That was my immediate reaction as well.  That perhaps they DO watch the show and don't like her.   I got the same impression from the Biermann family about Kim from jump street.  They loved the baby, for sure, but their distaste for Kim was noticeable from where I sat at the time.  Reading upthread that Kroy broke up with a girlfriend to marry Kim makes me wonder if the family really liked the other girl and saw Kim's pregnancy as a way to trap the poor guy into marriage.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I thought Marlo paid him to pretend to be her bf and she later snooped around his smartyphone looking for embarrassing text messages.

I went back and looked at an interview with Kenya and you were right. Marlo was trying to blackmail Nene. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I think Kenya's response did come across a bit unprepared as if she was trying to hold back information, but I'm here sitting at my table of one in thinking that generally speaking, it's not all THAT crazy for someone to get married without ever meeting their in-laws. It's not common but I know one person who's done it and I've heard about it happening before. I don't think I've ever seen Kenya get thrown off when it comes to things regarding herself but in this episode alone I saw it happen twice, and both times it was related to Marc. It seemed like she was trying really hard to not to give too much away and for all we know, that could have been for her husband's benefit, not hers. If he doesn't have a great relationship with his parents, surely she's not going to look great admitting that on TV.

I personally don't understand how she could have been so thrown off about her marriage. She knew that people were talking about it to her face and behind her back. She should have known that given how tight lipped she's been that they would try to call her to task on things. Andy asked all of the questions that I assumed he would so I don't understand why she didn't forecast potential questions and figure out what her response would be. She only made herself sound unconvincing, which will only compound the rumours about her marriage.

I could believe that Kenya hadn't met his parents before they got married but they married almost a year ago and she still hasn't met them. Something is off about that no matter how she tries to explain it.

• Love 15
(edited)

I noticed in the previews that Kim enters the set with a red Solo cup.  I don't watch Tardy for the Party and I generally despise Kim, is there a reason for the red solo cup?  I get that there's booze in it, but why a gaudy, red solo cup and not some other cup?  I almost refuse to drink out of a red solo cup and prefer a clear Solo cup.  I just don't get it, sponsor money?  or just as I suspect, she a bit on the trashy side.  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 6
(edited)

So I guess we will never see Chateau aint done get completed ?  I just think it is absurd that she is pretending all is right in the world, she is living in the chateau, yet we all know she can't. She obviously has to be renting furniture/staging when she does film there. Other than RHOA where was Sheree getting any of her money ?  

Glad Kim & her lips won't be back, chick is thirsty - remember her priorities - no messing with her man, her money or her kids,  in that order

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 3

Marc's parents do not approve of the way the RHoA portrays black women and therefore, may not approve of Kenya. She is doing a poor job of walking the fine line between being a married woman who needs to keep things private and being on a reality show where one is expected to put all of their stuff out there. This kind of thing really pisses Andy off!

Relationships are tricky for Kenya. I don't think that she knows how to be in one and what is expected. The submissive housewife role is completely contradictory to the persona Kenya has played to date. We don't know Marc's story yet and why he acts the way that he does.

Why is Shamea on the show?

Kim needs to be off of our screen for good. The RH made her. Prior to that, she was a mistress. She wanted to be a famous country western singer and Kandi made her a one hit wonder by fixing her voice with Auto Tune. Then, she got lucky via a RH event and met Kroy. He was the only one worth watching on Tardy. Otherwise, their adorable small children have foul mouths and teenage/adult children do not have any future goals outside of posting selfies on Instagram. Kim, Briele, and Ariana are thirsty to be a Kardashian but none of them have a Kris Jenner to guide them. 

I don't want to hear anymore about the Kandi/Porsha story line. Bravo was wrong to keep Porsha. 

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

AGREED. you are right, she was protecting Marc.  I believe she only prepared herself for the usual questions everyone has been asking. The parent question totally surprised her. She opened the door on that when speaking about her own father.  

48 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Probably because in th early stage of pregnancy, anything can happen and she’s playing it safe.

It’s called Thot Hot

Lol !!  I bet" Thot  Hot " is bringing some coins.

Most women react a certain way (instinctively touch their belly) when they announce they are pregnant. I would have thought Kenya would have expressed more emotion if she really was pregnant with her first child especially since she is 47 years old. One can say she is playing it safe because it is early but then why not wait to announce the news? The older a woman gets, the more difficult it is to become pregnant. I don't think she is pregnant. They may be welcoming a baby at the end of the year through surrogacy (And what's the end of the year? When the reunion was filmed in March, the end of the year would be 9 months away as in November/December and that would have been much too early to announce it then) but I don't believe she is actually pregnant herself. And did any of the other housewives even ask her how she was feeling which is usually the first question everyone asks? I don't think they believe it either.

Good article. https://www.donorconcierge.com/blog/egg-donation-one-of-hollywoods-dirty-little-secrets

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

This is how I feel about Kenya too. Yes, there’s something off about her stories of Marc and the baby - but I can see how a person who has suffered the kind of cruelty Kenya has regarding her own mother, might be overly protective about the family she has finally found.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I noticed in the previews that Kim enters the set with a red Solo cup.  I don't watch Tardy for the Party and I generally despise Kim, is there a reason for the red solo cup?  I get that there's booze in it, but why a gaudy, red solo cup?  I almost refuse to drink out of a red solo cup and prefer a clear Solo cup.  I just don't get it, sponsor money?  or just as I expected, she a bit on the trashy side.  

My opinion, for what it's worth.

1. You can't see what's in it. She always says she has her wine, but what do we know? Could be anything. 

2. It sets her apart. We are all talking about it. She used to drink out of regular glassware. 

3. She claims to be a germaphobe and doesn't trust other people's cleanliness standards to be up to her own. Could you see my eye roll?

4. Regular glasses break. If you are drinking as much as she says she is, the plastic is safer.

5. Lastly, since Kim is 90% plastic, shouldn't her cup be also? She probably doesn't have to buy them, they just shoot out of her wrist. Her version of Spider-Man powers. 

41 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

If it was offered, she'd jump right in! I've seen how desperate Sheree is for fame in other venues and it's so uncomfortable to watch! She just wants the money and won't work at her craft! Even Nene's done some homework and she's not much sharper than Sheree! ;-(

Hopefully it will still be on in 3-4 years when he gets out.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I thought maybe Nene saved her costume from dancing with the stars. Nene looked better last night on the WWHL show. I loved her white dress.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Are we live chatting??

If this is a thing I want in.  If it's not a thing, can we make it a thing?   Seriously, my memory.  By the time I look at the show, half of what I wanted to shout out at ya'll is gone.  OOOOH this could be our own version of the Social Edition episodes.   Oh please?? I'd learn how to tweet and everything!

17 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Indeed. That was very telling and sketchy AF. All these months later and you never met your in-laws? I had that confused girl gif face when Kenya said that she "met them over the phone." Girl, what? That's speaking not meeting. This is why Kenya gets forever side-eye. Everything she does is shady. I have reservations about her marriage, but I wish her the best. It's one thing if Marc and his parents were estranged, but all the traveling they do and it's never come up to meet his family? That's odd as hell, and I don't know how she can try to normalize that. I'm getting shades of Luann from RHoNY trying to explain away her ex-husband's behavior. We see how that turned out.  

Lol!  Did she mean they've FaceTimed?   Andy's getting better at returning service though.  Did he not try and get her with:  were they at the wedding.  When she said I think they were on a cruise....?   How many sets of inlaws do you have that you don't know or wouldn'tve asked your husband where they were?   Destination wedding right?  Takes a couple weeks to set up, license, foreign whatevers........

Maybe her hormones are already fucking with her brain organization.   When I was pregant I remember (regularly) spending minutes looking for keys that were in my hand. 

17 hours ago, dosodog said:

I just don't like Kenya.  It's not a hate feeling, I just find her to be mean.  She provokes people, she's demeaning, she takes joy in other people's misery.  Kenya is just not a person I enjoy. 

Kandi and Porsha. I'm tired of it.  I feel for Kandi and I think it's up to her to find her peace and let it go when she wants to. All season long she's put up the front that she's moved on, but tonight I thought she was very vulnerable. 

Porsha.  She's that girl who knows deep down how wrong she is, but allows false pride to get in the way of real pride.  Because real pride has the courage to acknowledge you effed up and don't deserve forgiveness.  Real pride understands that maybe you will never undo what you did and the other person will never forgive you, but YOU accept that you did something so heinous that you don't expect nor think you deserve to be forgiven. 

Nene was quiet.  

Marlo.  Yeah.  I just don't know...

Sheree.  I will miss you and prison boo.

Was Cynthia there?  I would be really pissed at someone who calls them self my close friend and thinks I couldn't keep a secret. 

You got right down to the white meat.    Nodding.  I don't know what the timing is like but Kandi is astute enough to have brought up the reason why it's said on camera and why an apology doesn't mean shit if you not finna act sorry so she must also realize by now that the thing she wants from Porsha isn't going to be.   Why can't we speed bump over her and keep going?  Is there something else I'm missing about what she's triggered by?  

16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Overall, I think Kandi and Cynthia looked the best. Cynthia was over the top but she I think she can pull off fashion in ways that the other women can't. I don't know how to feel about Porsha's look. I actually really liked her dress. The deep purple, the rich velvet material, the silhouette and peek a boo cutout were all great, but I thought her make up and accessories really took away from what I thought could have a been an opportunity to join the 'best look' club that I put Kandi and Cynthia in. Of course, my lil ol' opinion don't matter much to Porsha but just saying, lol. 

Good thing Phaedra wasn't on this season. Kenya ended up married and pregnant...those were her go to insults toward Kenya. Her Kenya shade book would have been depleted by about 80%.

Sheree, especially when talking about her clothing line, looked like she was struggling hard to string together a lie. Maybe this is why she likes to stir shit up, it helps her avoid having to answer questions with lies that she clearly isn't good at telling. She should get some tips from her lying prison boo. 

If Porsha wanted last year's fiasco to end, she should have not returned, end of story. Sitting up there acting like an apology erases her behaviour and that she is owed forgiveness just because she was ready to apologize is not how life works. Porsha, you damn well throw shade at people for no damn reason but you don't think Kandi can't throw some shade at you after you nationally addressed some fake ass bullshit rumour about Kandi and Tod wanting to drug and rape you? You're not THAT stupid, but you do feel to be THAT entitled to victimizing yourself when you were the one in the wrong. Kandi couldn't have made it any clearer - she doesn't feel Porsha's apology is sincere because Porsha won't take responsibility for the fact that her words were intended to be malicious when she said them to Kandi and said them on camera. To say that Kandi is playing victim easily discredits any and all apologies that were offered before and serves to prove Kandi's point - Porsha's apology wasn't out of the sincerity of hurting Kandi, it was for the purpose of wanting people to stop talking about it.  

Kenya seemed genuinely thrown when Andy repeated Marc's comments about the show. Interesting that she wouldn't have known something like that. I assumed that would have come up at some point during their conversation when he said he didn't want to be on the show. 

Sheree spent this part 1 either lying through her veneers, trying hilariously to retaliate Tyrone shade or deflecting. Her words don't mean a damn thing. She said gave Porsha no reason not to trust her. If Porsha weren't so caught up in going after Kandi, she would have been able to see more clearly just how dirty Phaedra was AND she would have recalled that Sheree willingly sat by and let Porsha defend comments claiming Kandi and Shamea to be in a lesbian relationship when Sheree knew damn well that it was Phaedra that was the culprit in carrying that news. She is no friend, unless you're name is Kim. I don't know why she's so fascinated with being up Kim's ass. Sheree's done this enough to know that the reunion is meant to rehash everything that happened in the season. Porsha was asked to explain why she made that comment and so she did. That isn't evidence of her still feeling the same as she did back then. It was a rare time that Porsha did make sense. Sheree happily claims the title of bone collector. She doesn't have loyalty to anyone if it gets in the way of sharing juicy gossip and landing some screen time. If you want to own that title, then that is an obvious message to anyone that they shouldn't trust you. Sheree stroking her hair while under fire from the women who were all telling truths on her, was a behavioural tell that she was trying to soothe herself to get through it because she was lying through her damn teeth. She also stutters a bit when she's being untruthful. It's why she loves being good with all the women, she can collect gossip and cause trouble without having to lie because she really sucks at it but is still stupid enough to continue trying. 

Should be interesting. They brought in a clown to join the couch in part 2. 

^ I don't know, I just liked it all.  

15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I like a woman who can pound the table with the facts.  GO Kandi!!  

ReadHunny.gif

14 hours ago, twilightzone said:

But the puppet master here, setting up for the kill was really Ne-Ne.  Noticed how uncharacteristically restrained she was.  She was supportive of Porsha.  She was calm with Kenya.  She backed up Cynthia.

But when it came to Sheree - that's when Nay-Nay emerged.  And Kim had claimed that the others had met prior to the reunion to strategize against her, and Sheree was collateral damage.   And it's now been reported they have been fired.

Love me a strategist bitch.   She's craftier than I give her credit for, that one.

3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

These are just bald ass facts.    Sheree is nearly 50, yes?  With virtually no body fat.   You mean to tell me while Kenya and Phaedra were going back and forth about donkey asses, it never occurred to her to be like:  meanwhile, I look younger than my oldest child, find out how by clicking here.  

2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I can understand LaLa from Vanderpump Rules having a sugar daddy that lavishes goodies on her.

I CANNOT for the life of me see why anyone would spend serious coin to keep MARLO happy.  

BTW, didn't I read earlier that Kim was DESPERATE to get a peach and a paycheck from Bravo for RHoA in addition to the $$ for that crap-ass sideshow she calls a spinoff?  I mean I imagine SHE gets paid, Kroy the wonder (lap)dog gets paid and everyone else appearing gets a stipend (and I wouldn't put it past Kim to skim off %10 from their checks - "give me money or you won't be ON the show")?  And that she was willing to take a cut in her Tardy salary.

Wonder if she's on her way out.  I hear that she has a lot of fans and that Tardy is a success but I don't even like to ACCIDENTALLY watch it.

To a wealthy 85 year old with access to viagra, she's *young* and willing.   Can't take the cash with you amirite?  

22 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I noticed in the previews that Kim enters the set with a red Solo cup.  I don't watch Tardy for the Party and I generally despise Kim, is there a reason for the red solo cup?  I get that there's booze in it, but why a gaudy, red solo cup?  I almost refuse to drink out of a red solo cup and prefer a clear Solo cup.  I just don't get it, sponsor money?  or just as I expected, she a bit on the trashy side.  

Are we submitting guesses? lol.    Disposable and sterile. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Are we submitting guesses? lol.    Disposable and sterile. 

I get that.....I can't wrap my head around the actual choice of cup.  A red solo cup is that last thing I'd choose to walk around with.  LOL  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Other than RHOA where was Sheree getting any of her money ? 

I read a few years back that per the divorce settlement, Sheree is entitled to half of Bob's NFL pension. Seeing as though he played for over 10 years, Sheree's cut would be somewhere in the low 6 figures annually. Maybe not "Chateau Money" but definitely enough to maintain a nice starter townhome in ATL.  

• Love 4
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

I get that.....I can't wrap my head around the actual choice of cup.  A red solo cup is that last thing I'd choose to walk around with.  LOL  

Oh lol.

The issue is portability?   Ok, don't mind me, carry on lol. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, byrd said:

AGREED. you are right, she was protecting Marc.  I believe she only prepared herself for the usual questions everyone has been asking. The parent question totally surprised her. She opened the door on that when speaking about her own father.  

Lol !!  I bet" Thot  Hot " is bringing some coins.

All the more reason I believe her answer was measured because of her husband and not herself. I don't think Kenya tries to protect much about her own life. She's been open about her abandonment from her mother, her rebuilding relationship with her father, she's documented two relationships on this show and quickly responded when called to task about her relationships being fake. She quickly responded to accusations that she was trying to have an affair with another cast member's husband (and she was telling the truth). I think Kenya knows what her role is on this show and I think her marriage to man who wants nothing to do with it is a big hurdle for her to figure out. If she was use to measuring her responses, she would have never talked about her dad and the wedding because she would have known that it could lead to questions about Marc's parents at the wedding and her general relationship with them. She tried to do damage control when explaining why Marc didn't want to film on the show yet had no idea that he had said those things to Andy's people. I don't know the nature of her marriage or how 'real' either of them see their partnership as being, but from what I can tell, her being on this reality show is harmful to her marriage because for someone who doesn't seem afraid to put herself out there (even to the detriment of looking like the villain), how do you reconcile that with a husband who thinks all of it just trashy TV that degrades black women? As long as he wants nothing to do with the show, I don't see how Kenya makes her marriage work and still be on the show.

• Love 8
(edited)

Maybe not "Chateau Money" but definitely enough to maintain a nice starter townhome in ATL.  

A starter townhouse for Sheree? How dreadful...

Edited by Minzy
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Liquid6 said:

I read a few years back that per the divorce settlement, Sheree is entitled to half of Bob's NFL pension. Seeing as though he played for over 10 years, Sheree's cut would be somewhere in the low 6 figures annually. Maybe not "Chateau Money" but definitely enough to maintain a nice starter townhome in ATL.  

Townhome with inflatable mattresses -  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Oh lol.

The issue is portability?   Ok, don't mind me, carry on lol. 

I think it’s simpler than that. It’s her ‘thing’, it’s her gimmick, she thinks it makes her look cute & special.

• Love 9
(edited)
51 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

I think it’s simpler than that. It’s her ‘thing’, it’s her gimmick, she thinks it makes her look cute & special.

true lol.   but I was responding to diva queen's musings:  why carry your liquids, can't you get a sterile glass where you're going and leave it there? because if not, what do you do at restaurants? 

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
rampant apostrophe abuse
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

true lol.   but I was responding to diva queen's musings:  why carry your liquids, can't you get a sterile glass we're you're going and leave it there? because if not, what do you do at restaurants? 

She’s so grody & nasty.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

All the more reason I believe her answer was measured because of her husband and not herself. I don't think Kenya tries to protect much about her own life. She's been open about her abandonment from her mother, her rebuilding relationship with her father, she's documented two relationships on this show and quickly responded when called to task about her relationships being fake. She quickly responded to accusations that she was trying to have an affair with another cast member's husband (and she was telling the truth). I think Kenya knows what her role is on this show and I think her marriage to man who wants nothing to do with it is a big hurdle for her to figure out. If she was use to measuring her responses, she would have never talked about her dad and the wedding because she would have known that it could lead to questions about Marc's parents at the wedding and her general relationship with them. She tried to do damage control when explaining why Marc didn't want to film on the show yet had no idea that he had said those things to Andy's people. I don't know the nature of her marriage or how 'real' either of them see their partnership as being, but from what I can tell, her being on this reality show is harmful to her marriage because for someone who doesn't seem afraid to put herself out there (even to the detriment of looking like the villain), how do you reconcile that with a husband who thinks all of it just trashy TV that degrades black women? As long as he wants nothing to do with the show, I don't see how Kenya makes her marriage work and still be on the show.

This is exactly why I was hoping Kenya would leave the show. This will be a real challenge for her. I hated seeing her on WWHL exchanging insults with that idiot. I hated seeing her on the reunion show having to defend herself against low rent Marlo. These women and this show is no longer worth it.   I'm not sure what her salary is,  but she's starting to get more roles outside of reality TV. I wish she could land a good series.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I could only take about 10 min of the reunion - seems they all stole Barbies looks

Portia dressed as Funeral Home Barbie

Nene was Red Light District Barbie

Sheree was Victorian Madam Barbie

Kandie was Disco Barbie

Kenya was Chiquita Banana Barbie

Cynthia was Clearance Barbie

& Marlo was Tulle Tramp Barbie  

I really wish all the HW across the franchises would stop with the huge ridiculous gowns for reunions. 

I thought they all look costumey and cheap to varying degrees.

Hands down worst for me was Porsha. Unless you are Prince (RIP) or part of his Revolution band, purple velvet is just inherently tacky. With all the draping, the crown and huge hair she looked like she was either just crowned Queen of all the Magician's assistants or on her way to marry Snow White's daddy. 

Kandi's makeup was nice but I couldn't with the hair. Made me think of Charo. Plus that dress criss crossing her gigantic titties made them look like 2 sparkly rump roasts.

I like the yellow color on Kenya but once again, the dress just looked a bit on the cheap side and way too much ruffling.

I don't care what anyone says, no way was Sheree wearing a Gucci dress. If Sheree did indeed have the opportunity and/or coinage to wear Gucci, why on Earth would she choose that one?!?

Marlo, still a fashion victim I see. She can go. She is vile and would stoop to anything. Why Nene allowed her back into her life is the question? If Marlo is given a peach, heaven forbid, or remains a friend of I don't want to hear shit from Nene when Marlo turns on her and goes for the jugular. Nene should not be surprised. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, byrd said:

This is exactly why I was hoping Kenya would leave the show. This will be a real challenge for her. I hated seeing her on WWHL exchanging insults with that idiot. I hated seeing her on the reunion show having to defend herself against low rent Marlo. These women and this show is no longer worth it.   I'm not sure what her salary is,  but she's starting to get more roles outside of reality TV. I wish she could land a good series.

What other roles has Kenya landed lately?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, byrd said:

I get the feeling maybe Marc's parents are like Kroy's parents, they don't approve of Kenya..

Smart parents.

I didn't even watch this season and only saw snippets of this Reunion, Part 1 but I just had to drop by to see what y'all were discussing and to add this:

One of the reasons (among many) that I've never been able to stand Kenya is how rehearsed she is about everything.  It's evident that she practices her "reads" and it's never funny because it isn't natural.  Case in point:  The crack she made to Marlo about having a square reader between her legs.  

Kenya may as well thank Dorinda for that line because that was straight jackin' Dorinda telling Sonja to, "Put an EZ Pass on that vagina with your Holland Tunnel!" 

Now, Dorinda?  FUNNY!  Kenya, not so much.

Fake pregnancy or not, Bravo needs to pink-slip her ass.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She was in an episode of Saints & Sinners that aired in 2018. Besides that, not much else that I can see.

Kenya has dared to compare herself to Vivica A, Fox, when it comes to her acting career.  Kenya should have used her win, in 1991, as a springboard, for her acting career.  Vivica has worked consistently in her art, for years.  She has also cultivated relationships with Black Hollywood. Halle Berry even gave her a shoutout, when she won her Oscar..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Jel said:

All I can say right now is this: I can literally never tell if someone's hair is their own, or if it's a wig. Radical changes in length (from short to long) and color in one day never seem to be enough to "tip me off", but goodness gracious, Marlo's hair looked like a terrible wig to me. 

What about this:

dish-122214-nene-leakes-wig_0.jpg 

You knew this was a wig, right?  
I was dying when in the flashback clips they highlighted this and Sheree's sweats!  Somebody in production was being real shady.  Lol!

• Love 17

I have mixed feelings about the Kenya stuff.  I guess she could be preggers.  I could see her having help, but however she did it, IF it’s true, good for her.

What concerns me about her marriage, aside from whether or not if it’s real, are some of the things she said throughout the season makes her husband sound a little on the controlling side.  I’m just gonna keep watching to see it play out.  It’s very strange that she hasn’t met her in laws.  This isn’t a 90 Day Fiancé situation...

I have to rewatch because I was mostly listening and missed the fashions and Marlo.  I need to see the shower pouf.

• Love 4

I really wish all the HW across the franchises would stop with the huge ridiculous gowns for reunions. 

They still all wear cocktail dresses on both BH and OC, I believe.

I don't care what anyone says, no way was Sheree wearing a Gucci dress.

Well, that's what the guy who sold it out of the trunk of his car that was parked under the freeway said it was...

• Love 12