Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Reunion Part 1 Season 10

• Start Topic

Remember when one was a kid and would make a face and be told their face might just stay in the ugly face forever.  Kim with all her face making needs to remember that stills and screen grabs are forever.  Someone might want to remind her.  Nene caught on and stopped with some of the dumb faces.

Just wanted to add I put up the Reunion thread because the trailers are out and there are many stories about the Reunion floating around out there.

Kim saying everyone owes her an apology is comical.

• Love 14

Are Kim and Sheree wearing similar styled outfits to remind us they are on the same team?

And what the hell is Porsha wearing/going for? Is she auditioning for a stage version of a Disney movie?

• Love 13

OMG Marlo tried to blackmail Nene? This should be good!!! 

Tyrone claims, via phone, that Nene was stalking him. I don't believe that for a minute. Do you? I think he is lying and trying to get back at Nene because he's mad she said he was a con-man.

I am sooo happy to see Kandi call out Kim, telling her she basically sits there and talks shit about them like a fan, instead of actually being part of the group. If Kim wants the Housewives paycheck, she can't just show up for 5 minutes and then walk back to the car where her husband is waiting. She needs to go all-in or just stick to Don't Be Tardy. 

And I agree, her co-dependency w/her husband is weird. 

I'm liking Nene this season and finally understanding her, tbh. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Tyrone claims, via phone, that Nene was stalking him. I don't believe that for a minute. Do you? I think he is lying and trying to get back at Nene because he's mad she said he was a con-man.

I am sooo happy to see Kandi call out Kim, telling her she basically sits there and talks shit about them like a fan, instead of actually being part of the group. If Kim wants the Housewives paycheck, she can't just show up for 5 minutes and then walk back to the car where her husband is waiting. She needs to go all-in or just stick to Don't Be Tardy. 

And I agree, her co-dependency w/her husband is weird. 

I'm liking Nene this season and finally understanding her, tbh. 

There was a time, years ago, when Nene was upset that Tyrone was talking to Sheree, so, she may have stalked him trying to get a paying gig in one of his "fund raising" events. 

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, BBHN said:

Are Kim and Sheree wearing similar styled outfits to remind us they are on the same team?

And what the hell is Porsha wearing/going for? Is she auditioning for a stage version of a Disney movie?

That crown on Porsha can't look any more ridiculous! What in the world was on her mind thinking wearing that heavy arse thing on her head made her look anything but crazy? ;-)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

What happens if Kroy gets a job?  Will Kim have to stay home because he won't be able to drive her anywhere?  I assume he's eventually going to have to work.

it depends. what was his NFL salary? that shit's public record. 

we know they earn good money with Don't Be Tardy on Bravo, so...

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Tyrone is literally in prison because he's a liar. He's in prison for financial fraud. His inability to tell the truth is a fundamental part of his crime. He's only an unassailable source of the truth on how he managed to con people out of their money. And Nene calling him a con man isn't slander, it's the truth literally because after his conviction it's been legally established that he did those things. Sheree and Tyrone's pettiness is obnoxious. Nene stalking him? Ha! If Nene was hounding him it's probably because he owed her money.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/12/sheree-whitfield-rhoa-prison-boyfriend-tyrone-gilliams-crime-details/

Listen, viewers and the cast will accept a cast member who sits back and talks shit about everyone else if that person is real, funny, or real and funny. Kim isn't any of those things. At varying times, Nene has filled that role, as has Brandi Glanville on Beverly Hills, Bethenny Frankel on New York and Carole Radziwill on New York. However, no one (cast or viewers) likes a cast member who talks shit about the rest of the cast AND looks like she doesn't want to be there either and can't be bothered to talk to the other women. When that happens, viewers usually call for the woman's ouster. It's happened to Nene, Brandi, Bethenny, and Carole too. Kim isn't funny or insightful. She's fake as fuck. And most importantly, she looks as thrilled to be there as the pizza slingers did today at the Little Caesar's free pizza giveaway. This would be fine because we don't all love our jobs, but Kim's job is to be entertaining. No one is watching the Real Pizza Makers of Little Caesars. We are, however, watching RHoA. Kim is less entertaining than the pizza or cable guy. And it's insulting to compare Kim to a fan because fans can be funny and insightful. The people who comment here are fucking hilarious. That will never be Kim.

I think what Kandi meant by "like a fan" is that Kim isn't actually THERE at most of the events - and if/when she is, she stays for like, 15 minutes and then bounces w/her husband! but she always comes in and talks shit like she knows what's up, when she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about! 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

I think what Kandi meant by "like a fan" is that Kim isn't actually THERE at most of the events - and if/when she is, she stays for like, 15 minutes and then bounces w/her husband! so she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about! 

I get what Kandi meant.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

Kim is my least favorite this season. 

I couldn't manage to care about a single Kim centric scene all season, which is saying something because I actually hate Porsha and Nene. Kim was only entertaining when people clapped back at her dumb bitchiness. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Perhaps I misheard the teaser at the end of the season "finally", but I thought it was Tyrone who was blackmailing someone. Yeah, I am eager to hear Sherree and Kim get grilled.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Tyrone is literally in prison because he's a liar. He's in prison for financial fraud. His inability to tell the truth is a fundamental part of his crime. He's only an unassailable source of the truth on how he managed to con people out of their money. And Nene calling him a con man isn't slander, it's the truth literally because after his conviction it's been legally established that he did those things. Sheree and Tyrone's pettiness is obnoxious. Nene stalking him? Ha! If Nene was hounding him it's probably because he owed her money.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/12/sheree-whitfield-rhoa-prison-boyfriend-tyrone-gilliams-crime-details/

Listen, viewers and the cast will accept a cast member who sits back and talks shit about everyone else if that person is real, funny, or real and funny. Kim isn't any of those things. At varying times, Nene has filled that role, as has Brandi Glanville on Beverly Hills, Bethenny Frankel on New York and Carole Radziwill on New York. However, no one (cast or viewers) likes a cast member who talks shit about the rest of the cast AND looks like she doesn't want to be there either and can't be bothered to talk to the other women. When that happens, viewers usually call for the woman's ouster. It's happened to Nene, Brandi, Bethenny, and Carole too. Kim isn't funny or insightful. She's fake as fuck. And most importantly, she looks as thrilled to be there as the pizza slingers did today at the Little Caesar's free pizza giveaway. This would be fine because we don't all love our jobs, but Kim's job is to be entertaining. No one is watching the Real Pizza Makers of Little Caesars. We are, however, watching RHoA. Kim is less entertaining than the pizza or cable guy. And it's insulting to compare Kim to a fan because fans can be funny and insightful. The people who comment here are fucking hilarious. That will never be Kim.

I had forgotten about the giveaway. Yesterday I was reading on a deal website how miserable this was going to be some outlets.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sheree looks like a cross between a linebacker and Aladdin from the torso up. That dress is unflattering. 

That said, at least she didn’t feel the need to have her girls on FULL display like Porsha. Good lord. 

Loved Kenya trying to deny that Mark said the show was a poor representation of women, only to have Andy confirm that he did, indeed, say that to his colleague. Oops. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Struggle Face!  Sorry y'all but this is why I can't hate Kenya.

Well it looks as if Kenya's been saved while Porsha and Sheree are herstory! Sorry; that's the latest and greatest rumor concerning the cast! ;-)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Sheree looks like a cross between a linebacker and Aladdin from the torso up. That dress is unflattering. 

That said, at least she didn’t feel the need to have her girls on FULL display like Porsha. Good lord. 

Loved Kenya trying to deny that Mark said the show was a poor representation of women, only to have Andy confirm that he did, indeed, say that to his colleague. Oops. 

Sheree’s dress is tragic.  She looks massive through the shoulders.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Well it looks as if Kenya's been saved while Porsha and Sheree are herstory! Sorry; that's the latest and greatest rumor concerning the cast! ;-)

Porsha is returning next season, only Sheree was fired as a HW and Kim is no longer a steady FOH next season.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Sheree was fired as a HW and Kim is no longer a steady FOH next season.

Good! They are both boring and contributed absolutely nothing imo. Besides, I really dislike Kim and the less I have to see her bizarre face and hear about her and her dysfunctional family the better. Although I really do feel sorry for her children, maybe that’s why I detest her so much.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

She was speechless when he said that! It was a thing of beauty. Andy is finally learning to clap back. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Are we live chatting??

That's against the rules here, if memory serves.

That said, am I the only one who is having trouble recalling what happened? Am I losing my mind?

Oh wait, I think I remember Sheree claiming a "She by Sheree" sweatsuits line is coming out next Spring September November.

57 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So is there really a Mark?  That guy she she said was Mark and appeared at her woman's function appeared uncomfortable and looked like an actor to me!  I think Kenya is full of it!

I think he's really her husband, but then again, I really don't care if he is or not.

• Love 9

The fact that Porsha’s tiara wasn’t even close to being the most annoying thing tonight is, yeesh....

I’ll give them this, they really do double down on the ridiculousness at reunion time.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I get the feeling that Kenya really didn't know Mark said that and I think she is delusional in believing he has never watched the show, he had to have seen it to say what he said. Also, it was interesting to learn that she has yet to meet his parents, that is a giant warning flag to me. The 2 of them have traveled quite a bit since they married and yet he hasn't taken her to meet them because "they live out of state"! Is Mark using her or is this marriage one of convenience for both of them, her marriage/child and him money to pay his back taxes before he lost his restaurant? Something is not right with this story Kenya gave tonight.  

Maybe by out of state, she means an altered state of reality.  This is Kenya who didn't invite her father to the wedding.  Maybe Marc's people have no interest in having a relationship with their son or Kenya.  I don't think you have to be a devoted viewer of any of the RH franchises to make a comment.  We are talking about shows were friends and foes alike call each other "bitches", go to prison, assault one another, say incredible vulgar things and do a whole lot of drinking.  

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I get the feeling that Kenya really didn't know Mark said that and I think she is delusional in believing he has never watched the show, he had to have seen it to say what he said. Also, it was interesting to learn that she has yet to meet his parents, that is a giant warning flag to me. The 2 of them have traveled quite a bit since they married and yet he hasn't taken her to meet them because "they live out of state"! Is Mark using her or is this marriage one of convenience for both of them, her marriage/child and him money to pay his back taxes before he lost his restaurant? Something is not right with this story Kenya gave tonight.  

I have never believed Kenya married any Marc.  He's her make believe husband and that's why there are NO inlaws!  She is such a liar and so full of herself!

• Love 6

Also, it was interesting to learn that she has yet to meet his parents, that is a giant warning flag to me. The 2 of them have traveled quite a bit since they married and yet he hasn't taken her to meet them because "they live out of state"! Is Mark using her or is this marriage one of convenience for both of them, her marriage/child and him money to pay his back taxes before he lost his restaurant? Something is not right with this story Kenya gave tonight.

Indeed. That was very telling and sketchy AF. All these months later and you never met your in-laws? I had that confused girl gif face when Kenya said that she "met them over the phone." Girl, what? That's speaking not meeting. This is why Kenya gets forever side-eye. Everything she does is shady. I have reservations about her marriage, but I wish her the best. It's one thing if Marc and his parents were estranged, but all the traveling they do and it's never come up to meet his family? That's odd as hell, and I don't know how she can try to normalize that. I'm getting shades of Luann from RHoNY trying to explain away her ex-husband's behavior. We see how that turned out.  

• Love 20
(edited)

Cynthia looked flawless tonight.

The TH montage was fabulous.

Why was Marlo wearing a purple bath pouf?

Porsha can miss me with her insincere apologies.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
Loofahs and poufs are two different things.
  • Love 16

This season may have been boring but this reunion was bringing it!

Kenya who was barely around was not holding back, she was practically running things! She was on her A-game when it came to Marlo, she had her zingers left and right, lock and loaded. Everytime Marlo tried to come for Kenya she just failed and going by Twitter she is still failing. You could tell that Kenya was telling the truth about Marlo/John when even NeNe was being silent and just sitting back. But Andy was not holding back either when it came to shading Kenya, it was funny. 

I have a feeling that Sheree vs. Porsha is what ended up getting Sheree fired. Putting the spotlight on how Sheree doesnt have a storyline and just collects bones while having no loyalty to anyone really put things in perspective for her. As it was int he past, Sheree just got caught up in her lies trying to be someting that she isn't. "is She by Sheree coming back?" "joggers". Kandi had every right to be confused lol, and then to end it with "when it is coming out" "........Septemeber. September/October. Summer, somewhere between Summer and October"

I feel bad for 50Cynt. She tries so hard to be good friends to Kenya/NeNe and gets burned. Kenya doesnt trust her to keep secrets and NeNe tried to get her fired. I guess this is just karma for when Cynthia acted like she didnt know Kenya once NeNe came around again 2 years ago. 

Sheree trying to compare her situation with Porsha to Kandis situation to Porsha was funny. Sheree, she apologized for her little comment, you just accept it and move on. Kandi has a bigger reason to still be pissed. 

NeNe is just a waste of space. I hate that since she is back, Kandi gets moved to 2nd place in terms of importance to the show. She should be sitting next to Andy, not that wig. I loved that Andy had to call her out for her "firing comment". If your argument is that "I didn't say the exact word FIRED" while you alluded that they should be fired it is weak and you fail. 

Not sure why Eva is being brought to the reunion when she brought nothing. She had drama with Will and Shamea, neither of which had peaches, but for some reason Shamea doesnt appear to be there.

• Love 15

Nene’s downfall is that she doesn’t prepare. She is someone who shows up. Kenya prepares. She has her comments locked and loaded waiting for someone to come after her. Kandi is hardworking and acknowledges others. 

Kenya may have the same relationships challenges as Bethenny Frankel. In-laws are an after thought. Unlike Bethenny though, Kenya wants marriage, a child and family. I hope that she gets it.

• Love 15
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Oh wait, I think I remember Sheree claiming a "She by Sheree" sweatsuits line is coming out next Spring September November.

Apparently, Spring is in September in Atlanta. Kenya's story is very weird. She never really said she was pregnant, but hey . . . whatever. I do think that expecting a baby is a good reason to hang out with the grandparents-to-be. I prefer Kenya to Marlo, but I can't find it in me to care about Marlo's shenanigans. Marlo reeks of desperation in all areas.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 13