Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Nightmare on Peach Street

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Porsha entire career on RHOA can't be leaving to control her temper.  The show is suppose to be about the women interacting with one another,  I get Porsha is proud of the fact she has kept her hands to herself for the past season or two  but the answer is also confronting issue not leaving.  She is not paid for exiting.  I have no clue why Bravo insists on pushing Porsha down everyone's throat she just isn't all that interesting.

I still can't believe Porsha was allowed to return! Who'd really want to interact with her outside of being ordered like Sheree who babysat her most of the season? She has no shame and probably thinks the whole "big lie" thing should die a quick death and all concerned should "move on!" Porsha does need to go IMO because she can't really contribute! Her behavior is still too young and child-like; falling back on her "mean girl" days of High School! If they want to ignore her part in it; maybe they should have brought Phaedra back as well unless she had common sense enough to just walk away! ;-)

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Why is Kim at this party?  Why is she on this show?  If RHOBH doesn’t have a black housewife, then Atlanta doesn’t need a white one IMO.

Dis Sheree come as Cleopatra’s grandma?

Really...Kim needs to disappear back to her own show. she brings nothing to RHOA. What is she this season anyway other than Sheree's personal butt wiper ?

• Love 5
16 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Eva and I share the same birthday, and I always had Halloween costume parties! But I never had any old men dressed like a roach show up. LMAO

Ever notice when this group of women laugh, they cackle/holler? And Kandi sounds like Woody Woodpecker. For some reason I never noticed it until tonight’s episode.

It was sad seeing Sheree’s little dog looking healthy, until Sheree left an open box of chocolates lying around and now the poor thing is suffering. Cannot wait until the foreclosure on The Basement.

Does anyone know how that play did, or how long it ran? Or how many minutes Porsha was on stage?

It’s kinda sad/funny they needed subtitles to tell people who some people were dressed as.

”What is this crazy mask that Kim is wearing???? Oh... that’s just her latest face.” — Kenya wins quote of the night.

Kim brought that roach patrol all on herself, I was loving her looking like she wished she could disappear. And Kroy thought it was funny!! Kim is the only one with her red Solo cup, does she have some kind of advertising deal with them? Kim’s wig hair looks like it was pulled from a llama.

I wish Marlo would disappear. Taking Kim and Kroy with her.

Poor Eva, her birthday sort of got lost in the madness.

Agreed..Marlo  is just controversial and combative all of the time. She constantly provokes whenever she opens her mouth.

15 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim will soon appear on those sites about people who have destroyed their faces if she’s not carefull.

It’s as if her face is becoming as ugly as she behaves.

wow ! you noticed that too? She's taking on an evil persona. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Trashy Kim didn't get an update at the end. Ha-HA! (a la Nelson Muntz).

That said, the season "finally" alternated between boring and tedius. 

Nene, Porsha is never going to apologize,  so quit trying to mae it happen!

Sheree tries sooo hard to stir the pudding. Would it have hurt you to complement the host's costume?

Kandi was right about Sheree fronting with Cheatuea d Sheree. An OLG lunch truck? Kandi knows how to keep busy and wealthy!

Is the play Porsha is in, as little as it may be, the one Bravo made into a new show? From what little I saw, she played herself in it, the leading man's THOT.

Marlo is so desperate for a peach that she tried to provoke Porsha into an altercation. What was she sppsd to be at the party, anyway?

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit I totally missed the whole "50 Cynt(hia)" thing this season until I read the update at the end.

Why does Kroy have pink sparkly eyeshadow in that picture?

No lol, but I can see why you thought so.   That one is called Your Husband is Cheating on Us.    Let it steep.

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought Porsha did apologize to Kandi several times which is why she doesn't want to do it again. Am I wrong about that? Nene wants her to apologize in front of ALL the women. Why? It's ridiculous. They are beating a dead horse with that issue. 

Anyway, they are just trying to give Nene something to do on the show because clearly she has had nothing going on this season. Same for Marlo. Well, actually NONE of them had anything going on except Kenya with her new marriage which we only got to hear about. What a sucky season. 

Edited to add Kandi did have a whole lot going on. Still a sucky season. 

Nah girl ain't nothing wrong with your recall, she's apologized to Kandi more than once.   It's not going to make a difference but Nene's insistence is about the accountability Porsha runs away from anytime whomever she's arguing with at the moment wants to throw this back in her face.   The weird thing is she knows this because she's said it.   No running, hiding or talking bout your mama's doormat, she could shut it down forever with a good:  hey you know what though, I'm not just saying this to get ya'll up offa me but because you're right.  I shouldn'tve hurt her this way and I regret the pain I caused her.   She should do it to disable their ability to use it as ammunition not b/c they want to hear it.  I agree with you, fuggit if you not satisfied, but I'll be damned if I keep handing you the weapon you beat me with.    I think she is remorseful, she just doesn't want to be reminded of it.

2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Oh, she wears that when she travels. That gray sweatsuit. :)

LMAO!!! why you know Sheree's American Airlines outfit by heart?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Can we talk about how messy and thirsty Shamea is? Just doing the most for a peach. Porsha sends Shamea what she thought was a private text, only for Shamea to runteldat to Sheree. That would be an automatic end of the friendship if it were me.

Nothing irks me more than forced interactions. It was rude of Porsha to not look at Marlo when Marlo was speaking to her, but the whole chasing Porsha around when she's obviously not interested in apologizing is too much. I was also glad when Porsha said no to the apology town hall. 

NeNe and Gregg's costumes would've been an even better sight gag if it wasn't spoiled in the preview. Of course, queen of the basics, Kim, showed up as a Playboy bunny. 

Yes please.

It looks like it might be for ya'll girl too.  She had me nodding I know that's right when she said in her TH:  but why does Sheree know what I said to you in a private text message Shamea?  And then Shamea hadn't even done damage control (this is how Sheree and Shamea are different) Sheree finna say in advance, look I told her what your messy ass said.  Just like that, heat is off Sheree, collecting bones n' all.  But Porsha looked at her and Shamea got all stuttery lol.   a.  girl code*  b. tell me before it makes its way back to me.

*rider:  Shamea is still mad about the disloyalty Porsha displayed caping hard for Phaedra.  She doesn't know that ain't really her friend. 

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

I'm kind of split on that. Yes, one could easily argue Shamea was a much better friend to Porsha than the other way around, especially this season and last season. But, that was still very shady of Shamea to do that, and just reinforced how badly she wants that peach.

Speaking of people who want that peach badly...

Marlo's life mantra has to be "Get That Peach Or Die Trying".

Barry-Yes.gif

I see what you did there.

30 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Never thought I would see the day when Nene could take an insult and turn it into a joke.  Good for her. 

Lol! I'm still not sure she can.   She's great at petty.  Which can be pretty funny. 

eta:   looking at that picture, Kim might have some body dysmorphia (?) thing going on.   There's photo editor fuzziness in her arms too.   Altogether, completely unnecessary.  Also, her husband needs to step in before her next bee sting/collagen appointment because I'm positive there's a next one.

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Nice basement for a broke bitch!

And no occupancy permit

Also Kim needs to take stock of her life. The only people willing to hang with her are broke-ass Sheree and heinous Porsha.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Also Kim needs to take stock of her life. The only people willing to hang with her are broke-ass Sheree and heinous Porsha.

Not even Porsha because at the Porsha/Sheree confrontation when Kim tried to jump in, Porsha was like "gone somewhere and sit down" to Kim.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Not even Porsha because at the Porsha/Sheree confrontation when Kim tried to jump in, Porsha was like "gone somewhere and sit down" to Kim.

I had forgotten that.  Porsha said something like you of all people don't get to judge a person's character.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

She has to be desperate for an extra check since Kroy's not making much "driving Miss Daisy!" ;-)

YUP and it couldn't be any more obvious that that's exactly why she's on the show. I wouldn't care if she'd actually immerse herself into the show, like the other ladies do (let's face it, they all do it for the money, we all know that, it's no secret) but instead, she always just walks in like her shit don't stink, stays for 15 minutes and then makes some excuse to leave the venue, where her husband is waiting for her outside. It's quite obvious she can't spend more than an hour away from her husband, so she has no business being on the show, IMO. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, drivethroo said:

No, but that show is a hot mess.  And I'm here for it.

Kroy was actually pleasant in this episode.  I've always thought maybe Kroy didn't want to be around all those black people and distanced Kim away from the crew because of that (working with black people and having to socialize with them are two totally separate things).

But now I'm wondering if KIM was telling Kroy bad stuff about the crew and he was like "i don't want to rock with these people" based on that?

He was very pleasant with Eva and I'm also wondering if Kroy's niceness to Eva is why Kim shaded Eva's looks.  One thing you cannot do, is shit on Eva's looks.

I like Kroy.  He's a lot like RH husband Eddie from the OC in that, for the life of me, I can't figure out why such a drama free guy, hooks up with a woman who manufactures drama.

With the exception of marrying Kim, he seems pretty straightforward and decent.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I like Kroy.  He's a lot like RH husband Eddie from the OC in that, for the life of me, I can't figure out why such a drama free guy, hooks up with a woman who manufactures drama.

With the exception of marrying Kim, he seems pretty straightforward and decent.

She'll corrupt his character soon enough! Give KIM time! She'll break him of being such a nice guy! ;-)

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

She'll corrupt his character soon enough! Give KIM time! She'll break him of being such a nice guy! ;-)

She already has, alienating him from his family. She already did that with hers, and one day he’ll wake up and regret all the time his parents missed with their grandkids.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

She already has, alienating him from his family. She already did that with hers, and one day he’ll wake up and regret all the time his parents missed with their grandkids.

I'm hoping that's all BS and it's just part of the script they've written to make their boring, pathetic lives drama filled! ;-)

• Love 1

No, unfortunately, it’s not. It’s been reported in other places. Her parents used to be a part of the show at various times until her wedding and she publicly threw her mother out of the wedding. Then there was footage of his parents at times, and them going to Montana, but never visiting them. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Boofish said:

Nene, Porsha is never going to apologize,  so quit trying to make it happen!

NeNe is such a hypocrite.  When has she apologized in front of the group for anything?  Ms. "I said what I said" and "It ain't changing over here" has done some very foul things and I can't remember her doing this huge, heartfelt apology.  She has reluctantly and not so sincerely apologized for a few things, but nothing to the level she is asking Porsha to do.

That said, I do think that Porsha owes Kandi a more sincere apology admitting what she did and why.  That part of what NeNe said I agree with.  However, I don't think it needs to be in front of the group.  Kandi was a friend to Porsha, putting her in a play, donating money for her, standing up for her when she dragged Kenya across the floor and she and Kandi actually used to hang out together.  For all of that, she deserves a better apology. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, A.J. said:

NeNe is such a hypocrite.  When has she apologized in front of the group for anything?  Ms. "I said what I said" and "It ain't changing over here" has done some very foul things and I can't remember her doing this huge, heartfelt apology.  She has reluctantly and not so sincerely apologized for a few things, but nothing to the level she is asking Porsha to do.

That said, I do think that Porsha owes Kandi a more sincere apology admitting what she did and why.  That part of what NeNe said I agree with.  However, I don't think it needs to be in front of the group.  Kandi was a friend to Porsha, putting her in a play, donating money for her, standing up for her when she dragged Kenya across the floor and she and Kandi actually used to hang out together.  For all of that, she deserves a better apology. 

I agree Kandi deserves a better, real apology, however maybe Kandy just doesnt want to be friends with Porsha anymore. I think that is totally understandable. If someone accused me and my husband of trying to drug in order to rape I dont think I could offer up a friendship after that, no matter how sincere the apology was.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She was the source for the alienation, but not its cause.   This was captured on different Tardy for the Party episodes, so if you didn't watch it's a fair and understandable assumption.   If you did, you know that on camera Kroy talked about his parents saying disparaging stuff about her in the effort to try and talk him out of marrying her.    Ok, they're entitled.    He says he told them that.  You're entitled to your opinion, I heard you, I love her and I'm marrying her.   But you owe her an apology because what you're not entitled to do is be disrespectful to the woman I love.    Whether you agree with their assessment or not, the question to be asked is how bad does the shit talking have to be for a man who's thisclosetohisparents to tell them to knock it off?   Ok so he says tell her you're sorry.  They say nah, we good, she's trashy.   Psssssh, maaaaan.  I wish I was loved like that.  That man did exactly what a husband is supposed to do.   She has been the one encouraging him to make peace because they don't know their grandchildren (it's also on camera).   

Now as to her parents.   Karen wouldn't come to the dress fitting because Kim wasn't paying her the proper amount of attention.   Kim said ok, that's your choice.   Then Karen said she wasn't coming to the wedding because Kim wouldn't lick her ass and beg her to come to the fitting.    Then she showed up to the wedding and went off when Kroy asked her not to wake their sleeping baby because Karen was giving her sister the house tour under the guise of looking for a bathroom.   I'm paraphrasing Kim's exact words:  I'm sick of your shit, this is my wedding day.  Respect my boundaries or leave.  She said I'm not going a muffcin place, you gone have to kick me out.    Sound like a dare to you?  me too.  Kim called the cops and the party kept going but the headline was "Kim has her own mother arrested!" 

blank-stare-justin-timberlake.gif

Context.   

Then.  Ya'll, THEN, in retaliation for that, Karen sues Kim for visitation of the kids claiming she wasn't seeing them.  But stated in an unsealed document that Brielle and Brianna have different fathers.   Also factual, but not public to their classmates before that.    

Now a lot of the Kim shade and shit talkery I'm here for lol.  Imma nod and click the heart button because more than a little bit is true.   This here though?   Ya'll can count on me to close the lid on this one every time I see it.    

• Love 17

Porsha to me is a spoiled, entititled brat.  It's up to Kandi now to decide if she'll accept the apologies; she's not required to, and frankly, Porsha is being a brat about that as well. In RL, I'd have nothing but time for Kandi, and very little for Porsha.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 4/2/2018 at 5:49 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Marlo is so desperate for a peach that she tried to provoke Porsha into an altercation. What was she sppsd to be at the party, anyway?

She was dressed up as the character of Nisi (played by Halle Berry) from the movie B*A*P*S.  

I thought Nene and Gregg's costumes were brilliant. Kim obviously didn't though. LOL  The only reason Kroy finally went into a building instead of waiting outside in the car like an Uber driver is because Kim needed him to play Hef as part of her bunny costume. 

Edited by Feline Goddess
  • Love 3
On 4/2/2018 at 8:49 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Why does Kroy have pink sparkly eyeshadow in that picture?

'Cause he's photoshopped as well (unless he lost a shoulder during a tragic football accident). Compare the face to the chest...

• Love 3

Ugh, Kim is such a vulgar sow. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a swear word, or some incoherent drunk nonsense. When she was standing with the other women saying that her costume was "pulling on my pussy", I threw up in my mouth a little. She's such trash.

I'm still amazed at Sheree's audacity to mock Cynthia's IKEA furniture, at least Cynthia will be hanging on that that house and furniture, and can actually live in that house and use that furniture. She also has zero room to talk shit about Porsha not knowing how to be a good friend. I'm not arguing on Porsha's behalf, but Sheree is hardly a good friend to anyone. She's only hanging around those women trying to snatch whatever BS she can find to spin it into some drama.

Someone get Marlo into rehab, she's a messy drunk.

• Love 9
(edited)

Kim is so gross and hateful. I'm glad she stood there looking like she was sucking on a lemon. Not at all looking forward to her presence at the reunion.

I'm no fan of Porsha, but she's right about not trusting Sheree. I have actually come to loathe Sheree and her disingenuous "who me?" shtick. 

50 Cynt's Fifty Cent outfit was fantastic. As was Kandi's Pennywise.

Other than that, I thought this was a pretty lackluster finale. How on earth are they dragging out the reunion to 3 episodes for this boring ass season.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 4

THREE? Oh no!

13 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

She was dressed up as the character of Nisi (played by Halle Berry) from the movie B*A*P*S.  

Is that who Kenya tried to make Porsha dress up as at her costume party?

• Love 4

I do not like Kim on RHOA but I do enjoy her own show.  She is definitely in a different "character" mode in each of these shows with only a few small similarities. (red solo cup!)  I think on her show she has geniune interactions with others whereas Kandi had it right when she called her out on being more on the peripheral of the show and waiting to escape back to Kroy.  These genuine interactions make her infinitely more likable.  Kroy has a lot more personality too.

Has Marlo been to Chateau Sheree?  I am wondering what she would say about her (from what I could tell and I did rewind a few times) lack of porch mat?   Is no mat better than a small mat?  Inquiring minds...

Prize of the night should have gone to Nene and Greg as Exterminator and Roach.  PERFECT SHADE....  

On to the reunion....

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:27 PM, cooksdelight said:

Can anyone enlighten me on why Kroy is alienated from his parents? I know Kim's drama with her parents, but what happened with Kroy ? His mom seems really nice to me, she was sort of shell shocked about his choice regarding Kim, but did something happen?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, byrd said:

Can anyone enlighten me on why Kroy is alienated from his parents? I know Kim's drama with her parents, but what happened with Kroy ? His mom seems really nice to me, she was sort of shell shocked about his choice regarding Kim, but did something happen?

Zaldamo actually gave a great summary of this earlier this week:

On 4/3/2018 at 6:27 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

She was the source for the alienation, but not its cause.   This was captured on different Tardy for the Party episodes, so if you didn't watch it's a fair and understandable assumption.   If you did, you know that on camera Kroy talked about his parents saying disparaging stuff about her in the effort to try and talk him out of marrying her.    Ok, they're entitled.    He says he told them that.  You're entitled to your opinion, I heard you, I love her and I'm marrying her.   But you owe her an apology because what you're not entitled to do is be disrespectful to the woman I love.    Whether you agree with their assessment or not, the question to be asked is how bad does the shit talking have to be for a man who's thisclosetohisparents to tell them to knock it off?   Ok so he says tell her you're sorry.  They say nah, we good, she's trashy.   Psssssh, maaaaan.  I wish I was loved like that.  That man did exactly what a husband is supposed to do.   She has been the one encouraging him to make peace because they don't know their grandchildren (it's also on camera).   

• Love 2
8 hours ago, byrd said:

The short answer is Kim.

Kroy's parents came out to visit for the first time around the time of the wedding.  I think she just too much.  Kroy had signed his big three year (he should have gone with the four year option) and I think his parents saw how Kim was spending.  Kroy choice Kim and love over his folks.  I really think seven years later there is no need for apologies-they should just make up.

• Love 2
(edited)
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, zoeysmom said:

The short answer is Kim.

Kroy's parents came out to visit for the first time around the time of the wedding.  I think she just too much.  Kroy had signed his big three year (he should have gone with the four year option) and I think his parents saw how Kim was spending.  Kroy choice Kim and love over his folks.  I really think seven years later there is no need for apologies-they should just make up.

Okay.. thanks ! I only remember seeing Kroy's mother once, and she appeared to be overwhelmed with Kim. I had no idea there was no communication between Kroy and his parents . It's really sad, no grandparents are in these children's lives on either side of the family.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Zaldamo actually gave a great summary of this earlier this week:

Thank  you , no I did nto see the episode, but it's sad to me, these kids have no relationship with grandparents.

• Love 2
On 4/6/2018 at 10:20 PM, zoeysmom said:

The short answer is Kim.

From their perspective it's hard to see what the argument against it would be nor why he should concede anything, he didn't do anything to them.  

• Love 1