Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: ScoobyNatural

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

No, he didn't ask specifically if someone helped him, but when asked how he found the time, saying something like "I had help" would have been a pretty natural response.  I'm not sure we'll ever know the answer, so hooray for head canon!

Fair enough!

Just to add my ten pence - I thoroughly enjoyed it (only just got to watch) I didn't get any great belly laughs but I know I had a smile on my face all through the episode.  Didn't miss the fact that we actually had little of the real Sam and Dean so that worked for me.  Personally I don't think the writers were trying for anything more than basic caricatures of each of them which is fine by me as I didn't find anything that made me feel ouch about any of them. It is one that I will try and get my daughter to watch with me on rewatch (and boy I don't do that much now), as she left in around Season 6 which still upsets me - how dare she!

• Love 2

He said the TV was the piece de resistance, 

Which reminds me. With this and "enchanté", Dean has proven to know some common French phrases (I bet another one would be "voulez vous couché avec moi?) and be able to pronounce them correctly. It flashed me back briefly to a recent episode where he couldn`t pronounce a French book title to save his life, didn`t even recognize it as French. I like it so much better when they don`t go completely overboard with this dumby stuff. 

When watching the episode, I couldn't help but think about that, but I think they made Dean look generic in age, and I swear Daphne looked older. 

Yeah, I think everyone looked to be generically of the same age. 

They even stretched themselves and had the bad guy at the end say "I would have gotten away with it, too, if not for those meddling kids" re:  actual Dean and Sam. I mean, he was older but if not for this episode, I doubt he would have refered to the brothers as "kids". Back in Season 1 maybe. It didn`t bother me because I expected the joke at the end but it was amusing.   

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Reganne said:

That's the thing though, the bunker hasn't been secret for a long time.  All their enemies already know about it's existence and where to find them... including Lucifer and Ketch.

34 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

And those are the enemies who also have reason to keep the bunker secret. Despite what some may think, Dean isn't a complete dolt and he wouldn't order anything delivered to the Bunker. Why do you think he goes into town to pick up pizza? Or why they have a P.O. Box?  They don't want the rest of the real world knowing about the bunker regardless.

6 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Which reminds me. With this and "enchanté", Dean has proven to know some common French phrases (I bet another one would be "voulez vous couché avec moi?) and be able to pronounce them correctly. It flashed me back briefly to a recent episode where he couldn`t pronounce a French book title to save his life, didn`t even recognize it as French. I like it so much better when they don`t go completely overboard with this dumby stuff

Right? Who wrote that episode with Dean not having the capability to recognize French?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

And those are the enemies who also have reason to keep the bunker secret. Despite what some may think, Dean isn't a complete dolt and he wouldn't order anything delivered to the Bunker. Why do you think he goes into town to pick up pizza? Or why they have a P.O. Box?  They don't want the rest of the real world knowing about the bunker regardless.

To me it just doesn't make sense that they see it as ok that the bunker is known to their enemies but not to a random person.  Why would their enemies care if the bunker is secret?  Like Lucifer for example, I don't think he cares if the bunker is secret or not.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Reganne said:

To me it just doesn't make sense that they see it as ok that the bunker is known to their enemies but not to a random person.  Why would their enemies care if the bunker

Because they all benefited in s11 with the existence of the Bunker to an extent.  And Lucifer for all his shenanigans seems to only come out when he wants to destroy things. At this point, he has no reason to disclose nor destroy the bunker.

Thus far the Bunker's location is only known by the following living entities at this point
Dean, Sam, Cas, Jack, Mary, Chuck, Amara, Lucifer,  Donatello (who is brain dead), Dorothy(in Oz), Rowena, Ketch.

I think everyone else who has knowledge of and been in the bunker is dead.  Crowley, BMOL henchpeople, Kevin, Charlie, Gadreel, Metatron. Am I missing anyone?

Asmodeus may or may not know of it's location. If he does, it seems like he would have gone after them already. 

So despite all our joking around here about it being so well known, it's kind of not.

I see no reason why Dean, Sam or Cas would give that location to a civilian who then would be a potential  target of other enemies like Asmodeus to find the bunker.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Reganne said:

To me it just doesn't make sense that they see it as ok that the bunker is known to their enemies but not to a random person.  Why would their enemies care if the bunker is secret?  Like Lucifer for example, I don't think he cares if the bunker is secret or not.

I'm not sure it's so much that they would care if random delivery guys knew where they lived, but it's an unusual place for a civilian to walk into. I mean, think about it, the outside looks like a blocked off sewer tunnel and you walk inside to some James Bond lair below, I think it would get too much attention for their liking and would be somewhat awkward for them to explain. And, once the local community knew they were there and word got around about the place, how long before someone comes knocking wanting to see the place or asking about other things, like tax issues and utilities and such.

If I was them I'd be keeping that address to myself. But, then again, I also wouldn't have invited anyone but trusted allies like Cass into the bunker, not even Crowley. Definitely not a Greek God, his one night stand and their love child only a few weeks after I found the place, but what do I know?

42 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

One thing that you had mentioned before, Catrox, was your concern about the optics of 40 year old Dean hitting on a teenager.  When watching the episode, I couldn't help but think about that, but I think they made Dean look generic in age, and I swear Daphne looked older.  She didn't look like any teenager I've ever seen.  I haven't seen an episode of Scooby in quite a while to compare, but she just looked different to me.  So they probably had the same concerns you did about how things would look.  In the episode, they all seemed of the same age, I think. 

It's funny, as I said before, I mostly came to Scooby-Doo when I was an adult, but I've never thought of any of the Scooby gang as teenagers. Sure, the bad guy calls them "meddling kids", but in the '70s and '80s, that could mean just someone younger than the speaker, really. I remember 20- and 30-year-olds who were still being called kids by family and friends all the time. I just assumed they were young adults. I don't recall them ever going school or doing high school things, so I didn't realize they were supposed to be teenagers. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I don't recall them ever going school or doing high school things, so I didn't realize they were supposed to be teenagers. 

They got extra credit for solving mysteries.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I'm not sure it's so much that they would care if random delivery guys knew where they lived, but it's an unusual place for a civilian to walk into. I mean, think about it, the outside looks like a blocked off sewer tunnel and you walk inside to some James Bond lair below, I think it would get too much attention for their liking and would be somewhat awkward for them to explain. And, once the local community knew they were there and word got around about the place, how long before someone comes knocking wanting to see the place or asking about other things, like tax issues and utilities and such.

If I was them I'd be keeping that address to myself. But, then again, I also wouldn't have invited anyone but trusted allies like Cass into the bunker, not even Crowley. Definitely not a Greek God, his one night stand and their love child only a few weeks after I found the place, but what do I know?

That's a good point about the community.  As it stands now, they don't pay anything for the bunker.

13 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Because they all benefited in s11 with the existence of the Bunker to an extent.  And Lucifer for all his shenanigans seems to only come out when he wants to destroy things. At this point, he has no reason to disclose nor destroy the bunker.

Thus far the Bunker's location is only known by the following living entities at this point
Dean, Sam, Cas, Jack, Mary, Chuck, Amara, Lucifer,  Donatello (who is brain dead), Dorothy(in Oz), Rowena, Ketch.

I think everyone else who has knowledge of and been in the bunker is dead.  Crowley, BMOL henchpeople, Kevin, Charlie, Gadreel, Metatron. Am I missing anyone?

Asmodeus may or may not know of it's location. If he does, it seems like he would have gone after them already. 

So despite all our joking around here about it being so well known, it's kind of not.

I see no reason why Dean, Sam or Cas would give that location to a civilian who then would be a potential  target of other enemies like Asmodeus to find the bunker.

Technically the left over BMOL know about the bunker as well.  

2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

They got extra credit for solving mysteries.

Oh really. That's kinda charming! 

Like I said, I'm not an aficionado on the show and only have seen the classic episodes with my nieces from time to time. I did pull out my DVDs when they announced it, but didn't get very far for some reason. Maybe I should try again now? ;)

Just now, DittyDotDot said:

Oh really. That's kinda charming! 

Like I said, I'm not an aficionado on the show and only have seen the classic episodes with my nieces from time to time. I did pull out my DVDs when they announced it, but didn't get very far for some reason. Maybe I should try again now? ;)

Sorry, I was kidding. I assume they went to school off-screen.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Reganne said:

That's a good point about the community.  As it stands now, they don't pay anything for the bunker.

And, that sort of thing is kinda suspicious and might draw the wrong kind of attention. They are supposed to be dead, after all.

2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Sorry, I was kidding. I assume they went to school off-screen.

Oh, well, still, I like the idea! ;)

7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Didn't they kill them all in 12.22?

Nope, some of them were still in England.  I don't care if Sam did shoot that radio, it did not kill the person on the other end.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Nope, some of them were still in England.  I don't care if Sam did shoot that radio, it did not kill the person on the other end.

Oh. See I thought only the BMOL in Kansas knew about the Bunker. I didn't think that applied to the BMOL in England. I see your point. So they would still have reason to keep the location secret though.

(edited)

Personally, I agree with @MysteryGuest, based on what we’ve seen so far,  Dean probably set up the room on his own and didn’t tell Cas about it due to wanting it to be a surprise, or simply due to Cas’ absence depending on how long he worked  on  setting it up. Like @MysteryGuest said I think hed have mentioned Cas had Cas contributed to the set up.

However, the rest of you have offered some reasonable points for why Cas would have known so if they drop a line in a future episode which reveals Cas was involved I wouldn’t call foul lol. 

Although, honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if the room was purely to facilitate ScoobyNatural and we never hear of it again. 

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

Although, honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if the room was purely to facilitate ScoobyNatural and we never hear of it again. 

Yeah, I'm not sure either. Jared and Jensen were super-excited about the idea last year and kinda dropped some hints about it after they had recorded the dialogue for the animated part of it. I'm guessing the set crew has been just waiting to bring that set to life and I can see it being a regular feature of the bunker they shoot in going forward. I bet all the directors will be wanting to stage one of the opening or closing scenes in it now just to shake things up a bit.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DittyDotDot said:

Yeah, I'm not sure either. Jared and Jensen were super-excited about the idea last year and kinda dropped some hints about it after they had recorded the dialogue for the animated part of it. I'm guessing the set crew has been just waiting to bring that set to life and I can see it being a regular feature of the bunker they shoot in going forward. I bet all the directors will be wanting to stage one of the opening or closing scenes in it now just to shake things up a bit.

Well, maybe now that the cat's out of the bag, they'll spend more time there.  It can be part of one of those "day in the life" episodes we've always talked about.  They can play foosball in their boxers while they do their laundry!

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

Well, maybe now that the cat's out of the bag, they'll spend more time there.  It can be part of one of those "day in the life" episodes we've always talked about.  They can play foosball in their boxers while they do their laundry!

I propose  crowdsourcing the funds to hire and/or bribe a staff writer that will give us this scene. Or just bribe Jared and Jensen to film it with a cellphone. I'm not fussy. I just need to see this now.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

One thing that you had mentioned before, Catrox, was your concern about the optics of 40 year old Dean hitting on a teenager.  When watching the episode, I couldn't help but think about that, but I think they made Dean look generic in age, and I swear Daphne looked older.

Yeah, the one line that bugged me was Daphne saying "Silly, boys and girls don't share rooms' or whatever it was...but meh I agree that Daphne wasn't a teenager so it wasn't as bad as I feared. Thankfully.

(edited)
6 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Yeah, the one line that bugged me was Daphne saying "Silly, boys and girls don't share rooms' or whatever it was...but meh I agree that Daphne wasn't a teenager so it wasn't as bad as I feared. Thankfully.

That could actually be considered a joke about the attitudes of tv at the time. I remember reading once, back in the 60s married TV couples actually slept on seperate beds to avoid the suggestion of sexy times lol 

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 2

One thing that you had mentioned before, Catrox, was your concern about the optics of 40 year old Dean hitting on a teenager.  When watching the episode, I couldn't help but think about that, but I think they made Dean look generic in age, and I swear Daphne looked older.  She didn't look like any teenager I've ever seen.  I haven't seen an episode of Scooby in quite a while to compare, but she just looked different to me.  So they probably had the same concerns you did about how things would look.  In the episode, they all seemed of the same age, I think. 

I seem to remember canon stating that in the original run of SDWAY, the characters were teens.  Shaggy & Fred were 17, Daphne was (sweet) 16, Velma was sometimes stated to have been 15 (she skipped a grade and that's why she was in the same group as the rest),  Considering how many guys credit Daphne as their early childhood crush, it wouldn't surprise me they'd try to score with her if they had the opportunity to be with her in a cartoon!

If the gang were real, they'd likely be grandparents by now!  Next year is the 50th anniversary of SDWAY and that means Daphne would be 66 years old!!  If anything, she'd be robbing the cradle with Dean! 

Overall, I loved this episode and the crossover was very well done.  Everyone involved had respect for all the characters which is what makes crossovers work in the first place.  I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner!!

• Love 2
(edited)

This was actually the first episode of Supernatural I've ever seen.  I'm a big Scooby fan and the premise sounded fun.  It really was.  I immensely enjoyed this episode and it was fun to see the Scooby gang have to deal with "real" elements like murder.  I LOL'd when Fred confirmed the old colonel had died of cancer. 

The animation was great too, particularly on the haunted house.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 8

Well, kind of a disappointing episode that was because I was super excited for it. The animation looked average at best, Sam and Dean didn't really look the part, the Scooby cast voices changed, the comedy aspect wasn't as good as I remember and it just overall lasted longer than it should have.

I chuckled a few times but that was about it. Not an episode I really enjoyed but it was still better than that spin-off episode they had in this season.

Someone mentioned on Twitter and it was a big deal before the episode about whether it was appropriate for Dean to be chasing teenager Daphne. But has anyone said anything about Velma and Sam kissing? 

I think the animators did Cas and Sam very well, facially. But Dean not so much. In the end they went with chiseled, handsome man and therefore he looks generic. I think part of what makes Dean/Jensen so good looking are his facial expressions and those are harder to nail in animation. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 29/03/2018 at 9:07 PM, Jeddah said:

Well, I loved it! I liked how excited Dean was. I liked how the Scooby Gang has their G rated catchphrases and then Dean had his classic “Son of a Bitch!” Dean also got bleeped! I always feel like the boys would swear a lot.

I liked Sam pointing out that the newspaper had no words.

But real Dean in the ascot was the best part.

me too, that's why i want a movie or a move to a more lenient tv channel so they can really go lose. it's my common gripe with myself. in fact i was thinking of rewatching the ghostfacers episode sorely because of that.

-----

i'm so happy. me and my fam watched it last night on the CW TV app and it deserved everything it got for the ratings. not only was it a fantastically pulled off episode, we saw a sneak peek of what the future episodes was going to look like and it doesn't look too shabby. but for now we will slink back to S5.

my mother is a massive scooby doo fan, and honestly i believe with all my heart that she knows the episodes upside down, inside out and reversed, just like dean. she and him would have such a field day together. 

dean and sam wanting to protect the kids was just so sweet, but the kids freaking out for the last half of the episode was just so funny. "DID YOU THROW BACK THAT MONSTER BACK FROM WHENCE IT CAME?!?!?" "BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!!!" and of course "SEE? ME AND SCOOBY TRIED TO TELL YOU EVERY TIME THEY WERE REAL!" 

i read that eric said although it's a scooby crossover, it was still going to be dark, and that it was, maybe even too dark. the slaughter of the guest in his room was so heinous, i'm not surprised at all dean had to refrain a retch. 

i see that cass still retains his naivety all the way up in S13. that's good to know, him adoring shaggy and scooby was unexpected but a great surprise!

all the voice acting was great, the kids' chemistry with sam, dean and cass was tremendous (although it sounded so strange whenever velma said sam's name lol), and even though i'm not a fan of cartoon animation even that was well done. 

oh and i've got to find a way to loop dean's "Oh hell no" somehow. one of the best parts of the ep.

Edited by Iju
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, scribe95 said:

Someone mentioned on Twitter and it was a big deal before the episode about whether it was appropriate for Dean to be chasing teenager Daphne. But has anyone said anything about Velma and Sam kissing? 

I don't think it was a big deal in either case because they were cartoons. 

1 hour ago, Iju said:

me too, that's why i want a movie or a move to a more lenient tv channel so they can really go lose. it's my common gripe with myself. in fact i was thinking of rewatching the ghostfacers episode sorely because of that.

I've never really understood why/how the show would be improved if there was more swearing and more gore.  I really just don't.  But to each his own.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I've never really understood why/how the show would be improved if there was more swearing and more gore.  I really just don't.  But to each his own.

it's not about the show, it's about their characters. it's like looking at a teen TV show and the teens say "what the heck". how many teens do you think say that lol

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Iju said:

it's not about the show, it's about their characters. it's like looking at a teen TV show and the teens say "what the heck". how many teens do you think say that lol

I did when I was a teen.  I actually know a teen who says that now. 

(edited)

When Dean was listing off the names of Scooby Doo villains I was saying, don't forget Miner Forty-Niner, don't forget Miner Forty-Niner!  And then he said it at the end.  You can always count on Dean the pop culture historian.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I did when I was a teen.  I actually know a teen who says that now. 

i never said that teens don't say it, i just said on majority, how many teens do you think say that compared to ones who don't.

• Love 2

Dean and Sam not swearing on a regular basis is ridiculous. I have said many a time in this forum that I think part of the problem with the alleged misogyny in the show is that Dean says "bitch" a lot. I have long maintained that is function of "bitch" "dick" "sonofabitch" and "skank" or "slut" being the few "curse" words that are allowed on the CW.

I think they would say "fuck" or a variations on that or "damn" or "shit" or "asshole" a lot more if not for the censorship rules for the CW. 

That's just my opinion.

• Love 4
Just now, Katy M said:

For Pete's sake, not everyone swears a lot.

This isn't a judgment on anyone.

IMO, it absolutely makes sense, especially with Dean. I'm not understanding the rush to suggest it's wrong for them to swear which is what I'm getting from your comment.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

I'm with you. I don't think it would be more realistic if they swore more and the gore at this point has gotten so ridiculous at times it's laughable to me. In real life, very few people I come into contact with swear. It's usually me whose getting the dirty looks in the room, so I'm not sure I buy they would swear anymore than what they already get away with. I definitely don't see them dropping the "F" word regularly and I find their ways around swearing far more clever and interesting anyway.

• Love 3

I think what I find myself pushing back on in discussions like this is a blanket statement that it’s automatically “more realistic” if there is swearing. Sure, for some people. But, honestly, not, for others. I think it depends a lot on where you live. 

To me, it’s canon that the Winchesters don’t swear a ton. And I’m fine with that. Maybe John’s family didn’t swear, and he passed that value on to his sons.   

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, bethy said:

To me, it’s canon that the Winchesters don’t swear a ton. And I’m fine with that. Maybe John’s family didn’t swear, and he passed that value on to his sons.   

Except for the Ghostfacers episode in which Dean actually did swear quite a lot. 

• Love 2
Just now, catrox14 said:

Except for the Ghostfacers episode in which Dean actually did swear quite a lot. 

Except that that seemed silly to me since we essentially listen in on their conversations every week and they don’t cuss. The fact that they got bleeped in that episode was funny to me, but didn’t make in-show sense given what we’ve seen in all the other episodes.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

For Pete's sake, not everyone swears a lot.

I work with a wonderful young woman (25) who is quite religious and wouldn't say "What the hell?" or "Goddamnit", but has been known to drop an F-bomb when the situation calls for it. :)  It's definitely not a common part of her vocabulary though. Unlike myself, who had the nickname "Mack" in my younger years because I 'swore like a trucker'. LOL!

ETA: I don't need more (or less) gore, but I wouldn't have an issue with stronger language.

EATA: I saw what you did there ;)

Edited by gonzosgirrl
unless and unlike not the same. fuck you autocorrect
  • Love 2

I just think it's funny which words they determine are taboo, and which aren't.  I personally find douchbag to be far more offensive than justing saying the word "shit".  I know it's used all the time, but I don't see how one is better than the other.  I do think the boys would swear more, if allowed, but I don't need to hear them drop the F bomb every other word.  I hear that enough out of my own mouth...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bethy said:

Except that that seemed silly to me since we essentially listen in on their conversations every week and they don’t cuss. The fact that they got bleeped in that episode was funny to me, but didn’t make in-show sense given what we’ve seen in all the other episodes.

Because it's broadcast television. I'm not being snarky.

Regardless if you think it was silly or not, canonically, Dean swore in that episode and that episode reflected them on a hunt in their 'actual' lives. Dean tossing out his 'you're "fucking" right in this episode was the same kind of thing. 

The show IMO is reminding us in both cases that these guys really do use that kind of language in a way that network standards don't permit. They couldn't have gotten away with it in the live action stuff but they could since it was in a cartoon and bleeped. 

I, for one, thought that was great!

Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

I work with a wonderful young woman (25) who is quite religious and wouldn't say "What the hell?" or "Goddamnit", but has been known to drop an F-bomb when the situation calls for it. :)  It's definitely not a common part of her vocabulary though. Unless myself, who had the nickname "Mack" in my younger years because I 'swore like a trucker'. LOL!

I know people who drop F bombs and "shits' but say Goshdarnit and Gosh instead of "God" inflections. it amuses me when they say "Gosh fucking darnit"...like...okay? I get it's the whole not taking the Lord's name in vein but man, it is funny to me.

• Love 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, bethy said:

I think what I find myself pushing back on in discussions like this is a blanket statement that it’s automatically “more realistic” if there is swearing. Sure, for some people. But, honestly, not, for others. I think it depends a lot on where you live. 

For myself and many of the people that I know ( family, friends, coworkers ) the swear words that are tossed around the most are bitch, damn it or dick. I occasionally hear an f-bomb but not that often. Edit: thinking about it I am guilty of saying motherf#!ker on the regular. It's my go to word when I'm pissed *hangs head*

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DeeDee79 said:

For myself and many of the people that I know ( family, friends, coworkers ) the swear words that are tossed around the most are bitch, damn it or dick. I occasionally hear an f-bomb but not that often.

I rarely say 'shit' or 'damn' but I will toss out an f-bomb pretty often because it really is a pretty useful word and highly flexible. LOL

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

This isn't a judgment on anyone.

IMO, it absolutely makes sense, especially with Dean. I'm not understanding the rush to suggest it's wrong for them to swear which is what I'm getting from your comment.

I'm just saying that just because they happen to be blue-collar and a bit "rough" does not automatically make them swearers. And, I fail to see, how them being allowed to swear all the time would make the show higher quality or more entertaining.

Just now, Katy M said:

And, I fail to see, how them being allowed to swear all the time would make the show higher quality or more entertaining.

Nobody has said it has to be all the time. That's a bit of an exaggeration of what is being discussed. 

As always, entertainment and quality is in the eye of the beerholder.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I just think it's funny which words they determine are taboo, and which aren't.  I personally find douchbag to be far more offensive than justing saying the word "shit".  I know it's used all the time, but I don't see how one is better than the other.  I do think the boys would swear more, if allowed, but I don't need to hear them drop the F bomb every other word.  I hear that enough out of my own mouth...

It really doesn’t make sense what’s okay and what isn’t. I rewatched 99 Problems the other day and just cringed hearing Dean say “On a good day, you get to kill a whore.” To me that’s way more offensive than if Dean occasionally said something was bullshit.

• Love 5