Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

Just now, Fuzzysox said:

Now that Baby Garrett has been born, I can see why Lauren looks pissed in that picture, the baby stole her thunder. 

Wonder how many of the Duggars left the shower to go ogle the newest blessing?

It probably depends on where or if TLC was filming.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

Now that Baby Garrett has been born, I can see why Lauren looks pissed in that picture, the baby stole her thunder. 

They didn't have to go far; JoKen live in the backyard.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, GleamingMist said:

Yeah.  I actually call bullshit that really happened anyways.  Anna's "surprise" they were going to be a day early never really convinced me.

Totally agree. That was JB's exciting plot line. He was trying to come up with something Kardashian-equivalent. ((snerk))

All those stupid plots have JB's signature 1950s-level of humor about them. Yuk . Yuk.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

They didn't have to go far; JoKen live in the backyard.

But, but the baby was born in a hospital. I can see the Duggars blowing Lauren off to go see a new baby. Babies bring in ratings.

• Love 1
On 6/11/2018 at 6:32 PM, Fuzzysox said:

First, babies show up on their own schedule. Second- Lauren and anyone else  in the Duggars’ orbit might as well get used to sharing the stage. With 19 of this generation,  Their spouses, and off-spring... there’s not going to be any time when only 1 person is celebrating something. 

• Love 11
On 6/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, marypat57 said:

Hmmmmm...I seem to remember that June 21 is Jill and Derick's wedding anniversary....

Do you think that they would object to sharing an anniversary with Josiah and Lauren?)

Well , they are off the show and got recast with new actors .

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I hope they get married by the gazebo because that way the ??and all the guests will have a great View of the city dump.

Or better yet the lovely, hot weather dump smell wafting through the ceremony and the popcorn and pickles reception.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

No matter what they do they won't be able to top Jessa's parking lot reception, in November, 50 degrees out, with a menu of ice cream.

And the ice cream had melted because ditzy Sierra Dominguez forgot to plug in the freezer!

• Love 2

LOL.  We had a friend get us 2 bottles of Everclear, when she drove to see her daughter in Reno, over 10 years ago.  One of our friends drank a lot of it over months, Mr. Xword and I tried mixing some with OJ, and we still have one unopened bottle.

I've heard furniture refinishers use it to take off old stains on wood.  I don't know if that's true, but if I had to face the Duggars in any way, shape or form, I'd be cracking that bottle open.  I think the bottle even warns that it's flammable, IIRC.  It's in the basement someplace.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

LOL.  We had a friend get us 2 bottles of Everclear, when she drove to see her daughter in Reno, over 10 years ago.  One of our friends drank a lot of it over months, Mr. Xword and I tried mixing some with OJ, and we still have one unopened bottle.

I've heard furniture refinishers use it to take off old stains on wood.  I don't know if that's true, but if I had to face the Duggars in any way, shape or form, I'd be cracking that bottle open.  I think the bottle even warns that it's flammable, IIRC.  It's in the basement someplace.

When we travel to like Oregon or Nevada we always pick some up.  Mr. Dragon uses it for his firebreathing entertainment.  And, best of all, he's only ever caught on fire once - like 25 years ago - no damage other than missing parts of his eyebrows.   After that I took over as the safety officer and his second.  LOL

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

That brings back memories from college and the plastic tubs of PJ.  Nothing like Kool Aid and Everclear.

Damn. Now there's an evil part of me that wants to crash a Duggar event and bring a watermelon - you know the one you had a bottle of vodka draining into all night and watch the fun.  Right.  Prayer closet, here I come.  

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

Damn. Now there's an evil part of me that wants to crash a Duggar event and bring a watermelon - you know the one you had a bottle of vodka draining into all night and watch the fun.  Right.  Prayer closet, here I come.  

Oooh, how great would that be? Please warn us before this happens so we can set up video feeds. We'll be easy to find, we'll all be in the prayer closet together.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jcbrown said:

Oooh, how great would that be? Please warn us before this happens so we can set up video feeds. We'll be easy to find, we'll all be in the prayer closet together.

That would be EPIC! Oh, can you even IMAGINE how many skeletons would be unearthed, and how  much veiled hostility would be uncovered?

• Love 11
(edited)

As much fun as it would be to see the Duggar adults unexpectedly drunk, it would be impossible to spike anything at the wedding reception and not poison the little ones as well. We need to figure out a way to stage a super-Christian Family award dinner for adult Duggars only. Surely it would be worth renting a cheap meeting room & putting on our best jeans skirt and flip-flops to watch the Duggars with their inhibitions down.

Edited by Nysha
  • Love 15
On 6/13/2018 at 4:49 PM, xwordfanatik said:

It is.  In high school we had some from our friend who lived in Nevada.  There may have been people spitting it out of their mouths over flames to see huge plumes.  I had really dumb friends.

• Love 6

It would be hard to mask the taste of alcohol enough to get these people to drink it. They seem to only drink sugary crap. Remember when Joy thought the sparkling water had alcohol in it?

• Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Why do I have a dreadful feeling in my chest and the bottom of my stomach that the wedding is today?

Doubtful, Ma and Pa Dugger are suppose to be speaking in Sacramento or San Jose California on the 16th so I'm guessing they are flying here today.

That being said, I just checked and they don't start until 5 pm PST time tomorrow, the 16th, so I guess they could leave early in the morning and get there in time.  Also the reserved portion of the evening - the meet and great where you too can spend $50 per adult to meet Ma and Pa - although the church says they are not getting paid and all the money is for the church as a fundraiser to host more events (side eye roll on that one). That portion is sold out.  In San Jose, California.  How does that happen?  Oh, maybe it's all going to be snarkers and those ebil Catholics and Gays!  If so I hope someone videos it.

Edited by DragonFaerie
researched the event
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DragonFaerie said:

Doubtful, Ma and Pa Dugger are suppose to be speaking in Sacramento or San Jose California on the 16th so I'm guessing they are flying here today.

That being said, I just checked and they don't start until 5 pm PST time tomorrow, the 16th, so I guess they could leave early in the morning and get there in time.  Also the reserved portion of the evening - the meet and great where you too can spend $50 per adult to meet Ma and Pa - although the church says they are not getting paid and all the money is for the church as a fundraiser to host more events (side eye roll on that one). That portion is sold out.  In San Jose, California.  How does that happen?  Oh, maybe it's all going to be snarkers and those ebil Catholics and Gays!  If so I hope someone videos it.

It's not like Ma and Pa Dugger have an active role in their blessing's weddings anyway.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

No. Rumor has it that the wedding won't be until the 30th. I'm leaning toward next weekend. Definitely not this weekend, although Boobchelle would hardly be missed.

Do you remember that episode on the original series where Boob and Michelle were leaving to go on a trip? They were trying to make a huge production of saying good-bye and not one kid ran over or even looked up from what they were doing to acknowledge them. I think eventually someone shoved one of the Littles in their direction, but it was so obvious how irrelevant Boob and Michelle are in their own household. 

• Love 17

How is he going to support a family if he moves out of state? As much as they look down on welfare recipients, most of JB’s adult children depend on him to survive.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

My, my. What a wholesome activity for the young couple!  And WOW, lots of side/front body contact!!  They must have agreed upon it in their own private engagement standards!  

• Love 8
On 6/13/2018 at 7:59 PM, DragonFaerie said:

When we travel to like Oregon or Nevada we always pick some up.  Mr. Dragon uses it for his firebreathing entertainment.  And, best of all, he's only ever caught on fire once - like 25 years ago - no damage other than missing parts of his eyebrows.   After that I took over as the safety officer and his second.  LOL

You sound like my kind of people. I always love your posts.

• Love 4

She actually looks like she is drawing in air before her next sob...

Lauren is giving him the full left boob smush as perfected by Kendrab...every engaged couple make their own rules....

Siah was looking slim in his skinny pants when he just got engaged now he's forming a JimBlob gut and has Dugg man boobs budding...made you look...

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Lauren is giving him the full left boob smush as perfected by Kendrab...every engaged couple make their own rules....

Siah was looking slim in his skinny pants when he just got engaged now he's forming a JimBlob gut and has Dugg man boobs budding...made you look...

I think he looks like he's lost weight (or maybe he bought some man-Spanx). And while I'm being contrary, that lawn needs some weed-and-feed, pronto. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, SMama said:

How is he going to support a family if he moves out of state? As much as they look down on welfare recipients, most of JB’s adult children depend on him to survive.

I thought a while back Josiah mentioned real estate. And there's always working for Lauren's dad, who I believe is a preaching lawn man.

10 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

I like that she looks like she cries a lot.  If I was marrying into that mob, I'd be sobbing on the regular, too.

• Love 21