Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

Bella's pink bungee cord with the bow looks exactly like the one Tori Roloff (Little People, Big World) had on her baby. It has the odd effect of making a baby's head look even larger than it is and possibly leaving indentation marks after removal. Do these people hang out on the same Pinterest boards? 

From Reddit

We saw Josiah & Lauren in Target this evening. She was in her hat, baby was in the buggy, and Sia was lifting and placing all the Hearth & Hand items they could handle in their cart. I snapped a pic but didn’t post it so I wouldn’t get yelled at by people telling me to let them live their lives. Also, they were literally the only people in Target not wearing masks.

Comments say no masks, Josiah with airpods in trailing Lauren. Assholes. Also, buy used and save the difference, my ass. Shopping for knickknacks, maskless, in a pandemic. Jerks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, JoanArc said:

From Reddit

Comments say no masks, Josiah with airpods in trailing Lauren. Assholes. Also, buy used and save the difference, my ass. Shopping for knickknacks, maskless, in a pandemic. Jerks.

Not to mention children under 2 belong at home and aren't supposed to be in public. 

• Love 10

All the Duggar mothers have broken that rule. Anna was out with Maryella just 3 days ago. Jessa took Ivy and her brothers out to brunch. Giddy just turned two. He was out during quarantine before his birthday. The only baby who may have stayed home is Gracie. Not sure if they broke quarantine to go to Family Nights.

• Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

All the Duggar mothers have broken that rule. Anna was out with Maryella just 3 days ago. Jessa took Ivy and her brothers out to brunch. Giddy just turned two. He was out during quarantine before his birthday. The only baby who may have stayed home is Gracie. Not sure if they broke quarantine to go to Family Nights.

You mean Garrett, not Giddy. Giddy turned 2 in February before we were in quarantine. 

And technically Jill's kids have been over 2 the entire time. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1

I spent most of my weekend offline so this is the first I am hearing about Josiah and Lauren's trip to Target.  I should have known a Duggar would be this kind of asshole.  Part of the reopening plan in my area is stores limiting the amount of people in the store.  My Target is very strict on this.  Since I have a fulltime job, I am forced to do my shopping on evenings and weekends.  Every time I go to Target on a weekend, I have to wait outside.  Every time, I am behind an elderly person who doesn't drive and is at the mercy of someone else's schedule.  Every time it is hot, and we have to wait outside because some family of assholes thinks a Target run during a pandemic is a family event.  Lauren can shop by herself while Josiah takes care of Bella at home.  

• Love 21
27 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Lauren can shop by herself while Josiah takes care of Bella at home.  

Heaven forbid a Duggar male takes care of a child! That's women's' work you know! 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tarheel220 said:

Heaven forbid a Duggar male takes care of a child! That's women's' work you know! 🤣

And heaven forbid any adult Duggar or Duggar-in-law goes anywhere without an accountability partner! 

Idiots.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

And heaven forbid any adult Duggar or Duggar-in-law goes anywhere without an accountability partner! 

Idiots.

I mean, he’s the most likely to have a grindr on a burner phone ...

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

It's only been two years? Seems like 20. 😁

Now, now sh*t like the pandemic also makes these two years seem longer. Also Lauren and Si seem to be in a better place since their daughter was born. 

I predict Baby C in early 2021. (In other words, I think she might be pregnant, but I've been wrong and right equally with this crowd.) 

• Love 5

so he is dreaming bigger now how exactly?  still working for pops, has an LLC from pops, flies planes pops owns...... and what work exactly does he come home from? seems like the same old duggar dream, marry young and have a bunch of kids right away.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Temperance said:

Now, now sh*t like the pandemic also makes these two years seem longer. Also Lauren and Si seem to be in a better place since their daughter was born. 

I predict Baby C in early 2021. (In other words, I think she might be pregnant, but I've been wrong and right equally with this crowd.) 

Schrodinger's uterus. It's a thing with the Duggars. 😁

• LOL 22
  • Love 2

Josiah seems to be in a better place since Bsa came along. He seems absolutely smitten with his daughter. I'm still iffy on if Lauren has matured any. 

The light may fade out once Csa, Dsa, Esa, Fsa, Gsa, Hsa, Isa, and Jsa are begging for attention though.

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Josiah seems to be in a better place since Bsa came along. He seems absolutely smitten with his daughter. I'm still iffy on if Lauren has matured any. 

The light may fade out once Csa, Dsa, Esa, Fsa, Gsa, Hsa, Isa, and Jsa are begging for attention though.

She's doing a much better job of not dwelling on Asa (at least as far as SM is concerned) than I thought she would. I though she would bring Asa up for each Bella milestone and she hasn't. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

I do feel bad for Lauren and the pressure she was unnecessarily put under by their cult.  In order not to be viewed as a failure, she needed to get pregnant on her honeymoon, or at least give birth before her first anniversary.  We as rational adults can see the fault in this logic, but she cannot.  Then Asa happened, and she had to really feel like a failure.  Again, there are many reasons for her to miscarry, but she does not have the knowledge to understand this.  Again, she has failed.  She took it hard because she is a kid.  A kid who grew up in a cult.  A cult where blame has to be placed on someone or something, and that someone is never a man (not like Josiah had anything to do with a nonviable pregnancy).  She needed Bella to be a healthy baby so she could stop feeling like a failure.  Now that she has her, Lauren can enjoy her life and her daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

That brand is expensive. It looks like there's about $400 of stuff in that box. Some reviewers point out that it's a Christian company so it's good! I wonder how much of it she's going to be able to sell to her fan base during economically hard times and to her always cheap Duggar relatives. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Lauren's makeup in her video looked really pretty, but yikes, that skincare is ridiculously expensive. A lot of their stuff is heavy on rose extract which can be really sensitizing. I had a bad allergic reaction once to a rose skin balm. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The lipstick she was showing off is $24. Nope. 

If I'm paying $24 for lipstick, it better give me the lips of Angelina Jolie. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, drafan said:

That baby could be colorblind and never know it.

(Girls are less likely to be colorblind. But when she learns colors, she will probably  say , "Beige. Taupe. Tan. Khaki. Ivory. Cream. Almond. Sand."

Hopefully her meals don't look like Auntie Jill's.

• LOL 8