Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

The bubble butts only come out when they've gotten married and are eating somewhat regular meals.  And that's mostly because their women are gestating, so there's food available.  I think the guys still living at home tend to be rather thin and malnourished.  

• Love 4

Bella is a beautiful baby. I love her little hat.

I'm liking the trend of neutral, earthy tones for girl baby clothing rather than the usual cotton candy pink. I have nothing against the latter, but it's nice to see something different. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The way Lauren copies Josie is kind of creepy.

Both babies are wearing knit hats and that's kind of creepy? I personally think both Josie and Lauren are trendy and are following trends many are following on Instagram. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

There was the hat at Christmas.

And the furry baby vest. And the pictures were the same. Baby laying under Christmas tree, next to gifts wrapped in brown paper.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

Mama's little helper? Are they already praying for a Godly husband for Bella?

They might want to wait until Bella can walk, talk and maybe potty in a toilet before they sign her up for sister mom.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, PuffinFizz said:

Right! Also was that some clue that she’s pregnant again? I hope not.

Most of the Duggars (in the generation) haven't had two kids that close together. Most of the kids had at least 6 months until their mother became pregnant again.  Of this generation. Spurgeon and Henry are the closest in age at 15 months apart. Bella is only 4 almost 5 months. If Lauren is pregnant again, her kids would be the closest Duggar grands so less than 15 months apart. 

Of all the Duggars/in-laws, Lauren does seem likely to have smallest age gap. This is based on her complaining that it took a "long time" between her miscarriage and Bella to get pregnant again. It may have felt like a long time to her, but it was not a long time. She miscarried in October. She was about two months pregnant in April, which it means it took less than six months. Less six months isn't considered infertile even for someone over 35 (and she was 19 at the time.)  Also it's medically advised to wait after a miscarriage (current advice is around 3 months).

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, awaken said:

I cannot even read their words of wisdom on parenting 🙄 I’ve been doing it for 18 years (WHILE WORKING and WITHOUT parental support or tv income!) but I bethcha these two are the experts 🙄🙄🙄

To give (ugh) Lauren credit, she did try and rein it into Bella teaching them to be flexible.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 3
On 3/26/2020 at 4:05 PM, emma675 said:

Thoughts on those two pics:

1. At first glance, it looked like "Si's" shirt either had marijuana leaves or a hand giving the middle finger.

2. "Si" is getting very bottom heavy, he is definitely a pear shape.

If he actually worked out...he'd have a nice backside.  

On 4/5/2020 at 12:23 PM, madpsych78 said:

Screenshot_2020-03-21_at_17_20_46.thumb.

Looks like Lauren's wearing pants.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, emma675 said:

1. At first glance, it looked like "Si's" shirt either had marijuana leaves or a hand giving the middle finger.

and he is growing boobs like big brother Josh. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

and he is growing boobs like big brother Josh. 

I scrolled by quickly over the picture and could’ve sworn it was a woman ‘till I went back and looked.  The man boobs and big ass aren’t going to age well.  He’s in his early 20s! 

• Love 5
On 3/27/2020 at 5:05 AM, emma675 said:

He’s growing some man boobs. Oops people already mentioned it. Interesting nip situation. 

Edited by kokapetl
  • LOL 1
54 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

D30827ED-B06C-4020-AB5B-18B6F7CEDDAA.jpeg

This pic could've been taken yesterday.....their style never changes.

Is that Jackson sitting in a too-small umbrella stroller?

And they still liked cousin Amy!!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, drafan said:

This pic could've been taken yesterday.....their style never changes.

Is that Jackson sitting in a too-small umbrella stroller?

And they still liked cousin Amy!!!

I think that's Jackson in stroller. 

For once Jana isn't holding a baby.

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 2
Just now, Absolom said:

Did they get dressed up like that to stay home?

Let’s hope so! I’m thinking they got all dressed up only for the likes and leg-humper comments on social media picture and are having church online (I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt anyway). 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Did they get dressed up like that to stay home?

they got all dressed up to pose in front of their garage door?

Is that their garage door a TTH garage door? 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

always the question with these posed things isn't it

Yup. Although for JD and Abbie it looks as though they used a timer, from the way Abbie is bending over to get in the frame. Josiah and Lauren would have needed a ladder or more likely a human to get their pic.

I get dressing up at home when you have guests, or dressing a little sharper for a quiet celebration. The pumps, suit coat and tie have me thinking they're going somewhere.

• Love 8