Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm hoping Lauren understands that a 7lb pound human with a head and two shoulders is going to come out of a rather small exit. I hope she knows there's pain involved. Pain before, during and after.

And then after all that, this 7lb human sticks around and needs all kinds of attention from adult humans, including the momma. Even when the momma is feeling tired or feeling sick. Even when the momma is having ups and downs.

Can't wait to read Lauren's post on her second anniversary while caring for an infant and pregnant with her second. I hope she remembers to mention Josiah.

Lauren is in for a rude awakening.  Because once her "miracle from God" arrives all of the attention she is currently basking in as she plays the role of glowing gestating goddess will vanish and it will be all about the baby. "Momma" will be forgotten so fast it will make her head spin.

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Lauren is in for a rude awakening.  Because once her "miracle from God" arrives all of the attention she is currently basking in as she plays the role of glowing gestating goddess will vanish and it will be all about the baby. "Momma" will be forgotten so fast it will make her head spin.

Don't worry. She'll find a complainbow after that storm, too.

• LOL 23
On 8/10/2019 at 8:23 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

That dress has to be a regular dress and not maternity.  Those tiny straps are barely holding on with her pregnancy boobs.  Even without the modesty shirt,  that dress would look ill-fitting on her current body.  

Ditch the modesty t and wear a pretty sweater or jacket. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I am so tired of the bump cradling. We get it, you're pregnant! 

The headline even said Lauren "Cradles" her baby bump....I wonder if People even realizes the joke there, that's ALL we've seen her do.  Either she thinks that's the pose she has to make for every picture, she doesn't let go of the bump even when the camera isn't on her or (and this is my pick) she thinks she needs to hold and accentuate it to draw as much attention as she can to it and make sure all around her know "I'm Pregnant, Me, Me, Me".

I think it's interesting too that they cover the miscarriage at the end of the story and show the picture with the baby #2 sign. but the opening sentences call her "First time Mom to be".  I'm sure someone at People made the call to write it that way and I bet it upset Josiah and totally pissed off Lauren that they didn't go all the way and acknowledge both her as a second time Mom to be and that they named the baby Asa.  

• Love 10
On 8/10/2019 at 9:22 PM, tabloidlover said:

Okay, I just effing can’t with her anymore.   Check out her comment on this post 

Seriously??    She honestly believes they have had more downs than ups in their FIRST year of marriage??  Poor put upon Lauren....  such a martyr for Jesus 🙄🙄

Did you read what it said? "We've had more downs than ups than any newly married couple should ever have." 

1 hour ago, Heathen said:

Did you read what it said? "We've had more downs than ups than any newly married couple should ever have." 

Well...on the one hand, no (newly) married couple should have to experience a miscarriage. 

On the other hand, this girl's expectations for marriage are ridiculously high. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Stop holding your belly that low...

Someone needs to tell her that it looks like she is either desperate to use the bathroom or else playing with herself.  Maybe she can listen to Jeremy's sermon on masturbation.  Except I think most fundies don't know that women like sex.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, libgirl2 said:

Ditch the modesty t and wear a pretty sweater or jacket. 

It's starting to become trendy to wear a t-shirt underneath. I'm seeing it where I live with the young'uns. A lot of trendy places were selling shirts and dresses like this.

image.thumb.png.59cf7c4764d04054bd1cd669ca3b482d.png

They don't work well if you're anything more than an A cup. So girls and young women were wearing t-shirts underneath.          

I tried on a few just for the lolz when buying new dresses this summer. I would have had to wear a modesty tee with them.

20 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

It's starting to become trendy to wear a t-shirt underneath. I'm seeing it where I live with the young'uns. A lot of trendy places were selling shirts and dresses like this.

image.thumb.png.59cf7c4764d04054bd1cd669ca3b482d.png

They don't work well if you're anything more than an A cup. So girls and young women were wearing t-shirts underneath.          

I tried on a few just for the lolz when buying new dresses this summer. I would have had to wear a modesty tee with them.

Yes, the 90s are back again.  

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Stop holding your belly that low...

I feel like telling her we can all tell she is pregnant now & there  is no need for her to hold her baby bump like that in every picture.

The picture would look so much nicer & more natural  if she doesn't hold the bump so tight that it folds up & wrinkles her shirt.  She just needs to let her hands & the shirt hang naturally. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Caption this picture. He's my favorite ___________.

Long awaited husband who I never thought I'd find. I've been praying for years on finding the right husband and was waiting on God's timing. I thought God was never going to answer. Thank-you Lord for sending me Josiah.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Josiah looks like he wants to cry, throw up or shoot himself.

I feel so bad for that guy.

I feel bad for both of them. No one should have to be married to someone they don't like or to someone who doesn't like them. I don't think either of them even likes the other.

Josiah should have said "no" and stopped this long before they reached the altar, but it's not a crime to not be brave, and I don't think he felt like he had any options.

Lauren might have benefited from going to high school (and, maybe, college?). I don't think she knows how self-centered she is, and she's never been in a relationship before and doesn't really know how to interact with another person. Maybe having had some friends, and a few boyfriends (and broken hearts) would have toned down some of her worst qualities. I also think that she's the "good one" in this relationship and Josiah is "damaged goods" and she knows that she gets whatever she wants in this situation.

Regardless, they've got a tough row to hoe in front of them, and I don't envy either one.

• Love 9

Neither one of them looks truly happy. Both of them have HUGE bags under their eyes as if they aren't getting any rest at all. I bet that Josiah forces himself to be intimate with her and as oblivious as we all think she is, she's not that dumb. She probably cries herself to sleep every night. I think that her "look at me" antics are because she's desperately unhappy at home. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Josiah looks like he wants to cry, throw up or shoot himself.

I feel so bad for that guy.

He truly has crazy eyes. Like he’s desperately trying to communicate with someone to please rescue him. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

This bugs me because I read an advice column question not long ago and I desperately tried to find the link to it and couldn't but................The Mother of the groom asked how to handle thank you notes or should she even encourage her DIL to send them because just after the honeymoon her son was diagnosed with cancer, he got treatment but died within about six months.  That means that couple didn't even get to celebrate their first wedding anniversary at all.  Not to mention the numerous times we've heard about couples getting married in the hospital just so they can have that moment knowing that the sick person has only days to live.    But please Lauren do tell us how you've had "more" downs than ANY newly married couple.

I was reading in the news the other day about a couple where the husband drowned ON HIS HONEYMOON!

I mean, I honestly don't think Josiah and Lauren have had a great first year with the miscarriage, his grandmother dying, and them not seeming to like each other, but both of them being above ground is nothing to sniff at. Lauren doesn't seem to appreciate anything or have any perspective. 

• Love 23
11 hours ago, Zella said:

I was reading in the news the other day about a couple where the husband drowned ON HIS HONEYMOON!

That happened to my mother's hairdresser. Got married and the husband died in a motorcycle accident during the honeymoon.

The latest bump-cradle photo just looks odd.  Lauren's face looks cartoonish.  Her mouth and eyes are twice the size of Josiah's.   I wonder if she overdid it when editing the photo.  I'm not seeing what everyone else is with Josiah's expression.  All I see are his mother's crazy eyes.  Also, is the caption cut off?  "He's my favorite.....what?"   I don't get the context.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I get the impression that if Josiah knew Morse code, he'd be blinking an SOS message into the cameras on the next season of Counting On

ALERT might just save his life after all!

• LOL 5