Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

This is going to sound bitchy as hell but I think that screaming that this is a little miracle across social media is a bit much. At this age, biologically they are both uber fertile and as long as they did the deed on the regular, a pregnancy was highly likely. Plus she got knocked up on pretty much the first go last time. We know they aren't taking precautions and on the contrary, Lauren has probably been making every effort to get pregnant. 

I know that the Duggars call every baby a miracle but this just seems a bit much. 1 in 4 women have a miscarriage and plenty go on to have healthy, full term pregnancies later down the line. It's not like they have been trying for years or went through a difficult and painful IVF process. Like, this isn't so much a miracle as basic biology. One time? Yeah sure. Over and over and over? Nope. 

If anyone wants a laugh, listen Miracle from Matilda the Musical. Sums up my thoughts about the numerical imbalance of miracles today ahaha. 

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Well, at least Josiah has figured out how to insert Tab A into Slot B more than once. Now, he has a built in excuse to avoid it. By the time these guys have been married for five years, they’ll be having sex once a month (on Lauren’s most fertile day). If that. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think so. It must have been a very busy Valentine's Day.

...so by Thanksgiving they'll greatly increase the size of this flock of turkeys. 

Weren't JB and M already crowing today about the damn grandbaby numbers they'll add by the end of the year? More grandbabies than Duggar babies! JB's going to start calling himself Abraham any time now. "I'll make your descendants as numberless as the stars in the heavens, Boob," sayeth the Lord. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

How many are due in November? Is it like all of them except Jessa?

Kendra and Joe didn't give any hint as to when they are due. They did announce a full month before everyone else, and that means they are likely due at least a month before the others. It wouldn't surprise me if they had waited to announce longer due to TLC's focus on Lauren's miscarriage last season.  

Jessa is due in less than 3 weeks. 

38 minutes ago, Sculltaclove said:

So, 5 daughters/daughters-in-law pregnant at once?    That’s just creepy.   It’s like a puppy mill.  

Plus Cousin Amy.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Kendra and Joe didn't give any hint as to when they are due. They did announce a full month before everyone else, and that means they are likely due at least a month before the others. It wouldn't surprise me if they had waited to announce longer due to TLC's focus on Lauren's miscarriage last season.  

Jessa is due in less than 3 weeks. 

I'd forgotten that J&K just announced "fall." She could go in October.

But add Famy to the November list. 

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'd forgotten that J&K just announced "fall." She could go in October.

But add Famy to the November list. 

Amy is due October 10th. She implied so in an Instagram post where she said she is already 19 weeks on May 16.  Amy also announced closer to when Kendra announced. I don't think Kendra said anything about the timing. She could be due in August, but most people (like Duggar Data) think she is probably due early October. 

In November, we have Joy, Anna, Whitney Bates, and Lauren so far.  

Edited by Temperance

I didn't know Any was so far along! I was sure she'd said November, but I'll be damned if I can keep up with these super breeders. 😁

• Like 1

QuinnInND, so very sorry for your loss.  If I had gone thru what you did, I don't think I could come back from it. You're a strong lady.

Poor Josiah.

I see Erin Bates Paine has been to Lauren's house with her 'on the wall stickies'. If these are stick ons, absolutely a BAD idea for them to be within a child's reach. They will be peeled off as soon as the baby can stand in the crib.