Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: The Rollout

• Start Topic

I felt so bad that David was going to have to tell all of his customers that the moisturizer gave them rashes so OF COURSE it was all Johnny's fault!

I'm glad that Alexis totally rejected Mutt as soon as he tried to kiss her, especially since his reasoning for trying to kiss her was merely the circumstances ("it's raining and we're here"). I think old Alexis would have made out with him or slept with him just because she had nothing better to do, so it shows a lot of growth that her response was to go straight to Ted to tell him how she really felt.

• Love 13

Annie Murphy knocked it out of the park with that Ted scene. I think Alexis has quietly worked her way up to the top of my favourite character list.

Last week I commented that I wondered if Mutt would ever be seen again and this week here he was. This show always delivers.

• Love 22

The highlight of my Tuesdays. I'm never disappointed with their episodes but tonight gave me all of the feels. Jocelyn's excitement over jury duty, Loved the whole rollout storyline, especially Roland being the one to clue Johnny and Stevie in on what was going on...all without knowing it. David's facial expressions are always amazing. Was really proud of Alexis this episode. The way she handled Mutt's return, a part of me expected that she would have ended up hooking up with him and Ted would find out but she showed so much maturity in how she handled his advances. And her confession made so sad but again, so proud of her. She did it without any expectations in return. She confessed her feelings because it's what she needed for herself, not as a means to make a play for another woman's boyfriend. She easily has grown the most while in Schitt's Creek.

• Love 13

Oh Ted/Alexis. You two crazy kids. Dan Levy is really talented at writing and it shows how well they manage the typical sitcom storylines with class and not falling into the same tropes. Any other show would have ended with Ted kissing her, and the messy aftermath of him technically cheating on Heather. But we know Ted is a good man (the sweetest man Alexis has ever know *tear*). 

• Love 11

My sister's kid once made her a wreath, and it turned out to be poison ivy vines.

We don't have poison oak around here, but I assume the rashes are similar, so I feel for Stevie and David!

I continue to be amazed at just how moving this show can be at times. It's the last thing you would expect from such a silly little half-hour comedy show but damn - they manage to pull off some of the sweetest scenes I have ever seen on TV. Who would have seen this coming three years ago when we first met Alexis? And kudos to Dustin Milligan as well. Ted looked like he was about to cry. 

I've often worried about Mutt's return because of the dynamic that has grown between Alexis and Ted. I always kind of figured just as they were about to get it together Mutt would show up and Alexis would be torn again. The fact that she didn't even consider it when he made a pass at her has me floored. I'm so proud of the show not going the obvious route!

Can't believe next week is the season finale already. Damn. They've been hitting it out of the part this season.

Rollout!

• Love 12