Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Holy Schnitzel

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I feel like Dorit was also gunning for Kyle/LVP's friendship, so Kyle going after her is ok.

Yeah, it seems a bit hypocritical of LVP.

Seriously, does PK have pics of LVP and Ken having orgies with dogs and goats or something?

Dorit didn't run tell Lisa what Kyle said, only Kyle did that and she left out what she said about Lisa to Dorit. Kyle's hands aren't clean in the conversations about Erika or Lisa. But Kyle expects Lisa to defend her even though Kyle used her to hurt Dorit.

No, it was not hypocritical of Lisa to want Teddi to stay out of it and allow the hurt parties, Kyle, Dorit, Erika and Lisa to sort it out without interference. Teddi wasn't coming from a place of wanting to help them heal, she wants someone, Kyle, to be mad at Dorit like she is. 

• Love 7
(edited)
29 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Unless you're truly lactose intolerant, it won't hurt to have real dairy once in awhile, or at least order so that the waiter doesn't have to remember several different kinds of creamer. 

You like what you like, the waiter seemed more flummoxed that they thought they wouldn't have nonfat milk, soy, and almond milk, than he was remembering their order.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 20
(edited)

I couldn't get past Erika's dinner outfit. She looked like an airline hostess attending a funeral. But I absolutely loved that burgundy lipstick! Rinna's outfit was just no. It was a bit too circus for me, especially with the red lipstick. LVP looks like her usual matronly self. Teddi's look was classic and safe but sometimes that's nice. 

I don't understand why LVP brought up the NY thing at the table, particularly after Rinna's story since it was not an appropriate segue to her comment which I don't believe for a second was intended to be a throwaway comment. I wonder if LVP And Dorit hatched a plan to bring it up at the table so that Dorit and Kyle could hash it out but I don't agree with anyone who saw that interaction as LVP twisting Kyle's gears. Firstly, Kyle didn't bring up anything for LVP's benefit. It was for her own benefit of addressing her grievance with Dorit over the Erika thing. I think Kyle's insecurity with their friendship as resulted in Kyle having certain expectations of what loyalty from LVP should look like. When Dorit denied what Kyle had said, LVP without hesitation said she believed Kyle was telling her the truth about what Teddi told her. Kyle is attributing LVP as being disloyal and not having her back because she didn't address the Dorit situation as quickly and in the same fashion as she did. And she was upset that LVP forgave Dorit as quickly as she did but that's not her place to decide that and it should have no bearing  on her relationship with LVP and I hope that's what she realized after their sit down when she proclaimed that she's going to deal with Dorit herself and she's going to let LVP and Dorit handle their business themselves. 

As for LVP inserting herself while shushing Teddi - LVP was involving herself in a subject that involved her and two friends that were fighting over repeating words that were said about her which caused a trio of friction. That is not the same as a bystander inserting herself into the situation. LVP already understood Kyle's perspective which is why she had already dealt with Dorit in her passive aggressive way. Now that she was past it, she wanted to fix things between Dorit and Kyle (which was also not her place to decide when they should get past their grievances). If LVP wanted to take Dorit's side, she would have tried to shut Kyle down when she brought up Dorit's behaviour at the guesthouse. The whole point was that both feel the other is guilty of the same thing and the faster they realize this, perhaps the easier it is to clear the air and move on. Teddi interrupted just as the moment that Kyle called out Dorit to point out that Dorit did the same thing to her by interfering in her relationship with Erika. 

Dorit made no sense bringing up pantygate again. What in God's name was on LVP's feet during the tourist walk? 

I do appreciate the way they honoured the holocaust victims. Dorit's story was particularly touching. I also appreciated the way they shared some of the city's history. 

What a way to end the episode. I liked that we saw them all getting along and just enjoying the experience of the city. I hate when trips to such great places are ruined by overdone drama the entire time. Now I want to hit up a German restaurant to get a good fix in until I can save up for a trip to Berlin. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 9

No, it was not hypocritical of Lisa to want Teddi to stay out of it and allow the hurt parties, Kyle, Dorit, Erika and Lisa to sort it out without interference.

Teddi is involved as much as Erika is, so she has as much reason to join the conversation. So, yeah, LVP is being a bit hypocritical.

Teddi wasn't coming from a place of wanting to help them heal, she wants someone, Kyle, to be mad at Dorit like she is. 

Gotta disagree with that as well.

• Love 16

So far the only women that haven’t disrespected Teddi are Kyle and Rinna. Maybe that’s why I love Teddi, am warming up to Rinna and decided to give Kyle a pass for her shenanigans so far.

• Love 15
(edited)
7 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Teddi is involved as much as Erika is, so she has as much reason to join the conversation. So, yeah, LVP is being a bit hypocritical.

Gotta disagree with that as well.

Not really, see RHJunkie  post above, she said it much better than I did.

3 minutes ago, film noire said:

Yes. She thought she'd come off as a jet-setting sophisticare. Instead, she proved she eats babies.

And Rinna continues her Stealth Queen reign in this episode, imo -- the popcorn alone! -- plus, every time she yelled "HO!" while riding,  I cracked up;  like she was proclaiming her past life as a whore to the German countryside. ; )

Yet, Rinna proclaimed she rode all the time as a child and therefore she was comfortable riding! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

You like what you like, the waiter seemed more flummoxed tgat they thought they wouldn't have nonfat milk, soy and almond milk, than he was remembering their order.

Veganism is actually huge in Germany. Sausage and beer is still a big part of their history/culture but in major cities like Berlin, there are plenty of milk substitutes and most of them are much better than the ones here. I think the truly clueless ones were the housewives. Their behavior was so confusing for the poor guy. But he didn't have it nearly as rough as poor Axel.

Edited by rho
  • Love 17
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think she may have meant this instead, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Russia

From what I read in this article these were Russian Jews who were captured after Germany invaded Russia. I didn't read where any Jews were transported to here. Dorit said her 16 year old grandfather was ripped from his home in Poland and his parents were sent yo a concentration camp in Siberia. I just don't believe it. 

20 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

If the reunion doesn't have a supercut of clips of all the times Dorit has reinvented events to suit her agenda and every clip showing the evidence to the contrary and every talking head of every housewife saying WTF then I'm quitting this show.

I need them to get to the bottom of what Dorit's deal is.

Is she knowingly manipulating them (because its working and its bizarre)?  Or is she out of touch with reality?  A pathological liar?

It seems insane to me that Dorit would keep bringing up stuff that she was responsible for as if she was the wronged party.  Does she literally run all her memories through a Dorit is the wronged party filter or is every conversation she has as fake as her accent.

I felt bad for thinking this during the show.  But I don't believe a word out of Dorit's mouth at this point. I thought that Dorit made it all up. 

Paradox. I had the same thoughts during her th about her family. She lies so much that it's hard to believe a word that comes out of her mouth. And she always has to make every little thing about her. And I agree with you about the reunion. Andy better call her out on all of her lies and reinventing the story. 

• Love 16

I can’t bekieve I’m saying it but I’m almost sort of liking Rinna. Her popcorn TH was hilar and there was some joke she said st the beginning of the ep that made me laugh but I can’t remember it exactly.

I’m so over them talking about  the same shit that they apparently moved on from. Dorit seemed to be wanting to start something. I had to ff some of it tho because I just don’t care anymore lol.

I actually kind of liked Erika this episode too. She seemed like she really wanted to experience the country. The tartare part was so lame they didn’t even try it. Some of these women are so lame when it comes to food it seems.

• Love 7
(edited)

EriCa has a big ass and a big ego for someone who is such a major, gold digging bitch.

Because those things so related? Seriously, what is the connection--I'm asking for real. Also, that random cap C again--what does it even mean? 

Unless you're truly lactose intolerant, it won't hurt to have real dairy once in awhile, or at least order so that the waiter doesn't have to remember several different kinds of creamer. 

That's a waiter's job, though--and they were lattes, so he wouldn't have to bring various creamers; the milk is already in it (and, yes, I was a server for years).  And some people don't eschew dairy because of intolerance for lactose but for intolerance of the brutalization of animals--not that I think that's the reason behind these ladies' requests for non-dairy options. The other milks, IMO, do taste better than nasty, pus-'n'-blood--filled dairy though!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 15
(edited)

I wonder if they eat lamb?

Hundreds of millions of people around the world do, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the HWs did as well.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3

Rewatching and I didn’t realize how much of that dinner conversation I missed.

One, I loved Erika’s makeup look.

Two, I like LVP but she had no reason to tell Teddi to stop talking. She just interjected a statement to support Kyle; nothing out of line. If you don’t want people to interject, have a private conversation. It’s actually kind of rude to have a private conversation in a group setting like that. 

Three, Erika is right: Dorit goes from A to L to G to P making specious connections among events. She’s hard to follow and it definitely comes across like she’s fabricating things when she does it.

“To Hell in a Handbag” would be a great ep title. 

It’s a little weird that Dorit wore a military-inspired jacket on that particular walking tour.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, MsTree said:

This entire show/season can be summed up in a few sentences:

• "You hurt me"
  • "You REALLY hurt me"
  • "I didn't say that"
  • "She told me you said that"
  • "You need to apologize"
  • "I'm not apologizing"
  • "You know I love you..."

....and so on and so forth. Just put it on a loop and listen to the women arguing over & over about the same petty bullshit. I'm surprised they don't get sick of hearing themselves spew the same accusations over & over again.

I think one of Dorit’s friends has a song about this...

• Love 13
On 3/30/2018 at 12:02 PM, walnutqueen said:

I wouldn't object to remuneration for being a beyotch ...  but that's a pipe dream - involving Satan Andy's ass and some kissing.  No doubt you'll see me on a traffic island (Kim Richards & Kingsly already absconded over the concrete abutment), sporting a cardboard sign saying "Will Work for Cat Food", one fine day.  Close enough to Villa Rosa to sleep with the swans, or on the white ponies' soft, soft bedding.

Speak for yourself!!!  :-D

If being  bitch was a paying job I'd be a millionaire and at the top of my field.

6 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Erika seems like a great person to travel with.

If you don't mind waiting for hours while her glam squad does her up like a baby prostitute or whatever other ridiculous look they are going for.

During the horse riding I found myself enjoying the show and thought "it'd be great if they always got along."  So then of course the fighting started.  I couldn't pay attention after that.  Rinna looked like shit at the dinner.  She shouldn't wear shiny red lipstick ever and the eye shadow color made her eyes look sunken in.  But at least she wasn't fighting over stupid bullshit like the rest of them.

• Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

I feel like Dorit was also gunning for Kyle/LVP's friendship, so Kyle going after her is ok.

I've thought this for most of the season.   Why LVP plays into her hand is beyond me.  Maybe because she's close to PK, I don't know.    Dorit is coming very close to ruining this show for me.  (And yeah, I wondered about her story about her grandfather too. Had it been any of the other women, I would have believed it, but Dorit is such a phony, I put nothing past her.)

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 24
(edited)
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rinna’s giant red lips - no!

Her lips looked even bigger than usual, and all I could think about was "She's got flaming, hot cheetos on her face."

9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

OMG LOVED LOVED LOVED Rinna's TH Shot

giphy.gif

This TH of Rinna cracked me up. Loved it. At least she was honest about how she viewed the scene.

9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP has some hideous Herman Muster Shoes on

She looks ridiculous more often than she looks good. Its even more apparent when they show the flashbacks. She used to dress much better. Woman is in serious need of a stylist, just not Mikey. 

New drinking game, take a shot every time you see or hear the name of Mo's business. You know you'll get at least one good shot every show. Sheesh!

Edited by Snappy
  • Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

My mother's cousin's wife was German and she would eat raw bacon.  I was about ten years old and she asked me if I wanted to try it, and I loved it.  When we were at my grandmother's house she was frying bacon for breakfast and I grabbed a piece of raw bacon and ate it.  My mother and grandmother freaked out and wanted to know why I did that.  I told them "aunt Bertha" eats it that way and gave me some.  They told me horror stories about how sick I could get from not cooking pork.  Both of them would cook pork chops until it was shoe leather.  

I was watching the Chew one day and Michael Symon said you can eat bacon straight from the package because it's smoked so it's actually cooked. 

It Was an amazing episode,  because of Berlin. The Holocaust Memorial was sad but im glad it gave these women a chance to think of other things besides  petty arguments.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 4

Dorit used the term concentration camp, but it must have been a Soviet labor camp since she noted it was in Siberia.  Many Poles were forced into labor camps and it was not a pleasant experience.

• Love 11

Teddi did her master of the obvious when she interjected her wisdom about not talking about others and then being upset when it comes back to you.

A perfect opportunity was missed when no one turned Teddi's wisdom on Kyle.  Her bitch with Dorit is Dorit repeated a conversation where Kyle said something unfavorable about Erika.  Kyle don't say bad things about people or repeat bad things someone says about another.  If it applies to Dorit it applies to Kyle.

The women were being purposely vague about Kyle and the panties.  Kyle was right there with Dorit when she bought the panties, did nothing to dissuade her, yukked it up with LVP over seeing Erika's crotch.  Kyle's hands were not clean-she talked about and verified the view of Erika's crotch.  

My basic question is who would want to be friends with Kyle?  When asked about her friendship with Rinna she flat out said she knew her but they weren't close.  She has known Rinna far longer than LVP.  Where is the seniority rule?  

The other thing about these battles.  When they were on the boat for PK's party, Dorit was attempting to apologize to Teddi for comments she made at Teddi's house that she learned via LVP had offended Teddi.  It had nothing to do with Kyle.  Teddi had already had her opportunity to express her feelings and told Dorit how she felt.  Conversation over between Dorit and Teddi.   LVP interjected and called Teddi out for breaking the Teddi rule about whining about a person behind their back instead of to them directly and Teddi's false claim it didn't bother her.  Kyle butted in.  Same thing at the dinner with Teddi butting in-the boat conversation had nothing to do with Kyle, the dinner in Germany conversation had nothing to do with Teddi.

LVP for all her supposed manipulation does not spend her time saying crappy things about another.  Teddi and Kyle both overlooked the fact that LVP had very publicly dealt with Dorit and humiliated her at her birthday.  Who was the two making comments abut LVP's treatment of Dorit?  Kyle and Erika.  At least Camille and Teddi were transparent in expressing their glee for LVP's harsh treatment of Dorit.

Kyle seems to have big brass balls in her talking heads about others and then all sorts of resentment when people hold her to her stance.  Kyle should have stayed home from the horse back riding.  I think she is jealous LVP and Teddi have the horse connection.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I said it last night but I woke up this morning and felt I needed to say it again.  STFU, Dorit.

What is it with these ladies thinking they have to rehash everything to death and especially on trips?  The dinner with Dorit, LVP, Kyle and Teddi was PK Birthday Boat part 2. Dorit has to get something out to Teddi at an Inopportune time, LVP backs up Dorit, Kyle is berated for supporting Teddi, Kyle cries about her friendship with LVP.

Dorit's Holocaust story may be true but her emotion and "tears" were fake. She had more emotion over getting her Birkin. I don't buy a thing that comes out of her fake accented mouth.

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 16

Rinna's lips with the bright red lipstick looked like she was wearing a pair of waxed lips.

Kyle on the short horse was hilarious.

I also noticed that when they were all outside together that Dorit had to grab the top of her head to prevent her horrible wig from blowing off because it was so windy. I would have laughed so hard if that happened!

And because it can't be said enough...STFU, Dorit!

• Love 20

These women fight about the dumbest shit. Enough already. You're in a beautiful, foreign city - with so much culture and history - and not only are you STILL fucking talking about NY, but then you're dragging it back to the beach house AND panty gate??? Please. Just put me out of my misery. I could see carrying on like this if it were a major, life-altering issue. But this crap is so trivial. Calm your tits. 

That being said, Teddi is right - if LVP can pipe up, anyone can. Teddi doesn't need to be quiet. This is reality TV. They all talk about each other; they all get in each other's business. 

I thought the horse ride was lovely, but my girl Kyle kind of ruined it with her allergy attack. Did she not realize how bad her allergy was? It would have been better if she never even went. 

These women aren't the worst travelers. But they're not the best either. "Do you have non-fat milk? Do you have soy milk?" You're in Berlin not a remote village in Africa. I would not have eaten the veal, though. I am of the belief that you act polite and try everything, but that's crossing the line for me. I don't think it was necessarily about look or taste, but some people have a moral opposition to eating a baby animal. 

I'm probably the lone dissenter, but I thought Erika looked stunning at her private dinner party. It was a bit "costumey", but I thought she pulled it off. 

• Love 10

I also noticed that when they were all outside together that Dorit had to grab the top of her head to prevent her horrible wig from blowing off because it was so windy. I would have laughed so hard if that happened!

I would have laughed even more if this happened to Dorit. "Me wig!"

giphy.gif

• Love 19
(edited)

Oh good gravy so ERIKA ate veal ...so its ok to slaughter it and eat if its grown? because you know every animal you eat started off a baby. so does that Only apply to the cute animals? ... I fail to see the difference between eating a younger cow and a fully grown one, like do you think it gets some full life ala Charlotte's web  or something? what the what?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Two, I like LVP but she had no reason to tell Teddi to stop talking. She just interjected a statement to support Kyle; nothing out of line. If you don’t want people to interject, have a private conversation. It’s actually kind of rude to have a private conversation in a group setting like that. 

Exactly. Are they all supposed to stare awkwardly at their plates until these broads are done fighting? Excuse themselves? If you start going at it while at dinner with me, I might just pipe up. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

And re Dorit's story - it may be true, but while watching I got the feeling it had happened to someone else's family...

I got the feeling it was a book she once read, oh, who am kidding about Dorit reading, I mean a movie she once saw.

But with "Dorit logic" feeling sad about something translates to it having happened to you and, voila, truth........

• Love 11

First I'm glad they showed so much of the city, Berlin hasnt been on my list of cities to visit but now I might go. My husband has been wanting to visit and I just keep booking other places lol 

We tried steak tartare in Prague last year and it was fantastic! We tried it with some bread that was fried in duck fat. We talk about going back to eat that again, with huge beers!

Okay now for the episode- Do these women know how to argue? It seems they never get their point across. Also Kyle didnt tell LVP what was said that night with Dorit, she told her how you were blabbing to a table of woman things she had personally told you. During Dorit's story about her grandfather my husband looked over at me and was like she is faking it. lol

• Love 3

Well I hope we're done with the whole "LVP doesn't apologize" line at this point since Kyle has gotten 3 apologies from her this season alone.  Kyle seems like an exhausting friend with serious mommy issues. 

• Love 21
(edited)
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

If that were the case, then LVP shouldn't have chimed in.  And she did.  And she did say that she wanted Kyle to understand Dorit's feelings.  Teddi was not out of line defending Kyle's feelings.  LVP was very much a part of that conversation and was very much involved.  Double standard on the part of LVP.

It's not about defending feelings. Just because Kyle tries to make it about her feelings and whether people have her back doesn't make it the case. LVP didn't defend Dorit's feelings or behaviour, she was trying to explain, this is how Dorit feels. If you had a friends circle of 3 and two of them got into a disagreement over something that was said about you, in your eyes, who is the obvious wrong party? Wouldn't it be the person that was talking shit in the first place? Now if those two people are mad at each other, whose reasoning is more obvious? The person who learns about the shit talking and confronts it or the person who was doing the shit talking? To me, it would seem like Kyle's feelings were obvious and validated by the fact that she was calling out someone's wrong-doing. Her feelings were also validated by LVP when LVP quickly believed her and dealt with Dorit in her own way (when it's convenient, Kyle questions LVP's loyalty when LVP doesn't do things the way she would prefer her to do it even if the result is the same).

So pray do tell why Dorit has a reason to be mad? I for one don't think there's any obvious reason to be mad because she's the one that messed up yet somehow, she has a grievance with Kyle and her and Kyle can't get past it if Kyle doesn't understand why Dorit is upset with her. Whether Dorit has a legitimate reason to be upset doesn't matter. The point is that LVP having settled her issue with Dorit wanted both sides to speak and that meant that Dorit had to explain herself because it's HER feelings that are unclear and confusing to everyone else. And LVP inserted herself because she was dealing with passive aggressiveness from Kyle because had already made up with Dorit while Kyle and Dorit were still fighting. There's a motive there for LVP to get involved so while I don't think it's hypocritical for LVP to have been involved in the discussion, I don't think her attempt at getting Teddi to stay out of things came across well at all. And even if Teddi didn't want to listen, she was well within her right to continue speaking. If LVP truly wanted just a conversation between Dorit/Kyle and/or LVP, she should have brought things up with just the three of them around and not at the dinner table where the other women were forced to witness the interaction.

And generally speaking - Kyle and LVP have a fucked up relationship and it's laughable that so many people are making Kyle to be this victim. How many times did we see LVP defend Kyle against Kim and others who tried to accuse Kyle of being an enabler or not being there for her sister? We saw it many times earlier in the series. When Eden was overstepping with Kyle and Kim, LVP told her she'd kick her ass if she messed with Kyle. Let's stop reinventing history to act like LVP takes from the relationship but never supports Kyle because that's a flat out lie. Their relationship is dysfunctional because they are BOTH dysfunctional in it. Both of them choose to believe the worse in one another when they are on the outs and that's on both of them. Kyle thinks that Brandi is a dispicable liar but it was convenient for her to believe that LVP asked Brandi to pack a tabloid magazine about Mauricio's affair (even though no other witnesses in the room corroborated Brandi's story). Kyle was adamant that Rinna was lying about her knowing anything about Manchausean and that Kyle encouraged Rinna to talk about it, but when Rinna suggested that LVP was trying to frame Kyle for everything, Kyle chose to believe that. When Kyle and LVP fell out, LVP chose to believe that her friendship with Kyle was selfishly premised on giving Mauricio a sale on her home. When they were on the out, she chose to believe Kyle was a liar even when she told the truth about Yolanda. To suggest that their friendship is heavily leveraged and manipulated from one side over the other is a really great attempt at revisionist history.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 12

Erika did say that the hotel staff planned everything, so I doubt she chose the veal. (Some people don't eat veal because of the conditions in which the animals are raised. I'm one. Also don't eat lamb. Or foie gras.)  Based on what Lisa and Lisa said, for those two at least it's not the rawness, it's the fact it was veal. 

I did a 30 second research project into Siberian concentration camps of WWII. Apparently they existed, but were not discussed much since sins of the Allies were not really advertised by the other Allies.  I do not for one second believe that Dorit made that up.  

I appreciated Erika's interpretation of the Holocaust Memorial.

When Teddi brings something up, she's "clearing the air", when Dorit does, she's "stirring shit".  We have a cultural fascination with olfaction-based metaphors.

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Okay now for the episode- Do these women know how to argue? It seems they never get their point across. Also Kyle didnt tell LVP what was said that night with Dorit, she told her how you were blabbing to a table of woman things she had personally told you. During Dorit's story about her grandfather my husband looked over at me and was like she is faking it. lol

I admire your optimism in thinking they actually have a point.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

It's not about defending feelings. Just because Kyle tries to make it about her feelings and whether people have her back doesn't make it the case. LVP didn't defend Dorit's feelings or behaviour, she was trying to explain, this is how Dorit feels. If you had a friends circle of 3 and two of them got into a disagreement over something that was said about you, in your eyes, who is the obvious wrong party? Wouldn't it be the person that was talking shit in the first place? Now if those two people are mad at each other, whose reasoning is more obvious? The person who learns about the shit talking and confronts it or the person who was doing the shit talking? To me, it would seem like Kyle's feelings were obvious and validated by the fact that she was calling out someone's wrong-doing. Her feelings were also validated by LVP when LVP quickly believed her and dealt with Dorit in her own way (when it's convenient, Kyle questions LVP's loyalty when LVP doesn't do things the way she would prefer her to do it even if the result is the same).

So pray do tell why Dorit has a reason to be mad? I for one don't think there's any obvious reason to be mad because she's the one that messed up yet somehow, she has a grievance with Kyle and her and Kyle can't get past it if Kyle doesn't understand why Dorit is upset with her. Whether Dorit has a legitimate reason to be upset doesn't matter. The point is that LVP having settled her issue with Dorit wanted both sides to speak and that meant that Dorit had to explain herself because it's HER feelings that are unclear and confusing to everyone else. And LVP inserted herself because she was dealing with passive aggressiveness from Kyle because had already made up with Dorit while Kyle and Dorit were still fighting. There's a motive there for LVP to get involved so while I don't think it's hypocritical for LVP to have been involved in the discussion, I don't think her attempt at getting Teddi to stay out of things came across well at all.

And generally speaking - Kyle and LVP have a fucked up relationship and it's laughable that so many people are making Kyle to be this victim. How many times did we see LVP defend Kyle against Kim and others who tried to accuse Kyle of being an enabler or not being there for her sister? We saw it many times earlier in the series. When Eden was overstepping with Kyle and Kim, LVP told her she'd kick her ass if she messed with Kyle. Let's stop reinventing history to act like LVP takes from the relationship but never supports Kyle because that's a flat out lie. Their relationship is dysfunctional because they are BOTH dysfunctional in it. Both of them choose to believe the worse in one another when they are on the outs and that's on both of them. Kyle thinks that Brandi is a dispicable liar but it was convenient for her to believe that LVP asked Brandi to pack a tabloid magazine about Mauricio's affair (even though no other witnesses in the room corroborated Brandi's story). Kyle was adamant that Rinna was lying about her knowing anything about Manchausean and that Kyle encouraged Rinna to talk about it, but when Rinna suggested that LVP was trying to frame Kyle for everything, Kyle chose to believe that. When Kyle and LVP fell out, LVP chose to believe that her friendship with Kyle was selfishly premised on giving Mauricio a sale on her home. When they were on the out, she chose to believe Kyle was a liar even when she told the truth about Yolanda. To suggest that their friendship is heavily leveraged and manipulated from one side over the other is a really great attempt at revisionist history.

Great post, RHJunkie!

I think we saw this epi that Dorit is mad at Kyle for not telling her, in so many words, DO NOT GIFT PANTIES. But at the time Dorit was hell bent on giving them, so I  doubt she would have listened. I think she now feels a bit indirectly sold out by Kyle, but that's misplaced, imo.

Kyle's pissed because she expects that her longstanding friendship with Lisa should trump all else.  I sort of understand that sentiment, but unfailing loyalty needs to be a two way street. Kyle's is decidedly one way.

• Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Oh Kyle. Just stop puleeze. I am so over her constant crying and whining and this obsession of hers with LVP having her back and liking her the best. I have the flu this week and was watching some old seasons. Nothing's changed. Kyle has been plenty nasty to Lisa over the years. And constantly asking Lisa to apologize and prove her loyalty. It's so junior high.

Imo Kyle is so insecure probably because of her dysfunctional childhood her wacko mother and the fact that she never really got an education. And now she's always at odds with at least one of her sisters.  I think that's her real issue and that she transfers all that to Lisa rather than addressing these issues with her sisters.

Likely Big Kathy manipulated her daughters into competing for her attention/affection - which is why that same tactic fom LVP works so well on Kyle. This season LVP is all about having Dorit, Teddi and Kyle compete to be her fav.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3