Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Joe and Kendra Say I Do

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Chicklet said:

The fact that Jana and Jessa messed up the meatballs just says volumes about Michelle's bad mothering. She's supposed to teach those girls to be wives and they can't even read a recipe. All their food has to be horribly bland if they forgot the spices.s

The finished meatballs looked like little brown rocks.  Girls, you need to use meatloaf mix (which is 1/3 ground beef, 1/3 ground pork, 1/3 ground lamb), bread crumbs, eggs, and seasoning.  THEN, girls, you brown the meatballs in a pan on the stovetop, then finish cooking them in the sauce that is bubbling on the stovetop. 

I'm sure that the Italian Stallion (Jer) was underwhelmed by those little brown meatrocks. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I appreciate Jessa putting her hair up, but please Jana put your hair up when making any sort of food

I was more freaked out by the fact that they were touching the raw meat packages, opening them, mixing up the meat with their hands and Jessa kept going back and forth to touching her phone!? OMG - would it have been so hard to hand the phone to Johannah who was hiding in the corner to be away from the raw meat and have her read off the recipe? I know this kind of thing happens, but if you're getting raw meat juices on your phone, you should be Lysoling that thing off before you leave the kitchen with it. Knowing Jess though, I bet she had no problem walking out of there phone in hand and just plopping it on the dining table or giving it to one of her kids to chew on. Ben seems to be a germophobe - how does he live with such nastiness? And I know people who aren't even germophobes really but they are at least careful when handling raw meat/eggs so as not to get any of that on themselves/anything else and if they do - do a quick scrub down. Michelle really taught these girls to be housewives didn't she!?

• Love 17

Josiah is reminding me more and more of Smuggar pre Ashley Madison. That little “prank” with the rings?  Not funny, not cute, and it totally detracted from the solemnity of the occasion. Rappelling in a church?  Really?  Every time I see him lately I want to smack him. 

I can’t believe I spent two hours of my life watching that stupid wedding again. 

• Love 15

I've been watching the episode in parts. Of all the husbands, Joe is the only one who looks at his wife with what seems like genuine interest mixed with admiration and respect when she speaks (as evidenced in their joint interviews on the couch). It's really quite sweet to watch.

I'm also somewhat confused by the assumption that Joy thanking Joe for being a friend to her during her teenage struggles means that he pushed her back toward toeing the line. Why can't we simply take it at face value to mean exactly what she said? It's not a surprise that she ended up back in the fold rather than rebeling, given that she was a teenager who was fully dependent on her parents with no education or outside influences at the time, is it?

• Love 22
4 hours ago, louannems said:

Is Crown College a Gothardite school? Didn't Joe attend Crown?

Clown is not Gothardite, but I think it's IFB. They have a church attached to it that the live-in students are required to attend, but I've never looked into it. If anything, Joe got a more LIBERAL "education" at Clown than he'd gotten through homechurch. 

• Love 2

Why don’t Jana & Laura have their own TV show on HGTV yet? 

They need to run away from the compound, find a spot to live in that has internet access and create their own lifestyle/decorating/How To web page.

They’re so damn talented and have creative visions that even the most savvy Pinterest pinner would swoon over.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

Josiah is reminding me more and more of Smuggar pre Ashley Madison. That little “prank” with the rings?  Not funny, not cute, and it totally detracted from the solemnity of the occasion. Rappelling in a church?  Really?  Every time I see him lately I want to smack him. 

I can’t believe I spent two hours of my life watching that stupid wedding again. 

It's a good thing Kendra is a laid back girl with the emotional maturity of a 12 year-old because if Josiah tried that stunt with a grown woman, he would've gotten an ass whooping. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, flyingdi said:

I agree with your view but I also don't think parents need to physically abuse their children to show their displeasure with them and that displeasure can feel downright hostile.  Children, even adult children, are predisposed to want to please their parents.  It also seems, the harder ones parent is to please, the harder the child will try.  Its all a mental game to Jim Bob and Michelle and they don't see their kids as adults anyway.

I was explaining Blanket Training to my adult son. He was shocked. First words out of his mouth were "That's child abuse."  

I recently watched the first 14& counting specials again where Mechelle takes the older kids to store. One of the middle Jboys, who was just a toddler, cried that he wanted to go but Mechelle said he had to stay home & take a nap.  We all remember Mechelle whispering in the kids ear to behave & probably threatened him with whatever punishment. The narrator went on to explain the family's view on Obedience. I don't want to imagine what those poor kids went thru growing up. Obedience is one thing, child abuse is another.

Mechelle made a comment on one of the old specials that it's easier for her to raise 16 kids than it was when there were 5 or 6 of them.  Of course it is when you use their buddy system. I didn't realize  how young the 4 older girls were when given their new charges when the babies were just 6 months old & were responsible for them day & night. Its one thing helping a brother or sister getting dressed but having to get up in middle of night to comfort a crying 2 year old (when you're  just 13) is another. 

• Love 17

Authentic Italian HOMEMADE meatballs are an easy recipe to follow. ... equal parts of ground beef, pork and veal; salt, pepper, Italian parsley, grated romano cheese, eggs, minced garlic, seasoned bread crumbs and wet sliced bread. You need to use your hands to mix it right..I wear plastic throw away gloves when mixing and YES, you fry them half way in a skillet, drain on paper towels and then add them to your pot of sauce (or gravy, as we say in the NE). If the meatballs are fully cooked before adding in the sauce, the meat won't absorb as much of the flavor of the sauce. I'm sure Jeremy was horrified at those awful chunks of meat. I also noticed that Jessa used way too much bread crumb. I'm sure they were bland tasting.

I also noticed that Jeremy looked quite bored at the rehearsal dinner.

Joe attended Clown College for one school year only to be studying bible. How much bible studying do these people need?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Jeremy's sour face was the first of the meat pucks bumping up against his large intestine...picture that python that ate the slipper...Goggle it...why do Jana and Jessa hate Jeremy so much?

In the case of Jessa, she is probably upset and a little jealous about the fact Jinger and Jeremy are the golden couple on the show. Jessa and Ben are old news.

Jessa jumped the shark when we were subjected to her delivering the Last Spawn of Bin....

We do not need to see how sausage is made....stop showing these women pushing out babies for their TLC paycheck...

Totally skipped watching Joy trying to push a watermelon out of her keyhole.....

• Love 1

Yes, Kendra's dad is handsome, but he gives he a creepy, authoritative vibe.

So many in the audience were not watching or paying any attention who was coming down the aisle during the bridal party prosession.

I hope Kendra's as happy as she appears to be. She's very sweet.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, answerphone said:

Yes, Kendra's dad is handsome, but he gives he a creepy, authoritative vibe.

So many in the audience were not watching or paying any attention who was coming down the aisle during the bridal party prosession.

I AGREE about the vibe from her dad.  I hope I'm way off base, but, he isn't appealing to me at all.  Maybe, I'm being unfair.  He may be handsome, but, his personality is a turnoff to me. 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, answerphone said:

If you think about it Kendra lucked out with Joe. He isn't creepy or an old man. She has known the Duggars most of her life so they weren't complete strangers, etc. The alternative would be waiting forever for your prince only to be married off to a rapist, as in Tabby Paine and her husband.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I AGREE about the vibe from her dad.  I hope I'm way off base, but, he isn't appealing to me at all.  Maybe, I'm being unfair.  He may be handsome, but, his personality is a turnoff to me. 

Omg, yes, yes, yes, 100%!!!!. Physically, he's a handsome man, but his personality is so cold and off-putting. Poor Kendra was so desperate for him to get emotional and turn into a blubbering mess when he saw her in her wedding gown, and he was just like "meh, whatevs." He barely even acknowledged the picture and letter she gave him, and when she asked him to kiss her once they reached the altar, he said no. Who does that? And then the best thing he can come up with to say about his daughter is her cooking and babysitting skills are on point? Ugh.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 24

To me, Kendra's dad's comment in the ceremony about we did our job, now you do yours, was so inappropriate and Joe wasn't too fond of it either.  He didn't respond to it.  That told me that he's pretty insensitive and not self-aware at all.  Maybe, he's so young that it's immaturity.  

And maybe, I'm really odd, but, I don't think that I would want my father to officiate at my wedding.  Some see it as such a blessing....to me it has an odd vibe to it.  Maybe, it's because in the fundie world (I was raised there.), the bride is treated like property.  

• Love 8

OK, so last week we saw Joy give birth to Gideon.  This week they showed the wedding and she was three months pregnant.  In scenes from the upcoming season, Joy will be pregnant.  So we'll go through the entire pregnancy again? Why are they going out of sequence?  And am I correct, Austin and Kendra are already expecting?  It's so confusing ...

What always cracks me up is how they keep saying, "I can't believe I am getting married!  I never expected this to happen!  This is all so SURREAL!"  At this point, the only one who could say that with any truth would be Jana.  

• Love 16

I missed a scene. ..from WHERE was Joe trying to bootleg the eletrical from - the main house or from the utility pole? I would think only THE electric company could run and bury lines.

Did they show where the newlyweds were going to live while this shell of a house gets finished? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, floridamom said:

Authentic Italian HOMEMADE meatballs are an easy recipe to follow. ... equal parts of ground beef, pork and veal; salt, pepper, Italian parsley, grated romano cheese, eggs, minced garlic, seasoned bread crumbs and wet sliced bread. You need to use your hands to mix it right..I wear plastic throw away gloves when mixing and YES, you fry them half way in a skillet, drain on paper towels and then add them to your pot of sauce (or gravy, as we say in the NE). If the meatballs are fully cooked before adding in the sauce, the meat won't absorb as much of the flavor of the sauce. I'm sure Jeremy was horrified at those awful chunks of meat. I also noticed that Jessa used way too much bread crumb. I'm sure they were bland tasting.

I also noticed that Jeremy looked quite bored at the rehearsal dinner.

Joe attended Clown College for one school year only to be studying bible. How much bible studying do these people need?

You have To break down what "wet bread"  means to the Duggar cooks. Otherwise its no telling what they would come up with.

Why didnt they just buy frozen meatballs?That would have been better than what they created.

• Love 1
On 3/27/2018 at 8:06 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Did anyone watch this carefully or have a DVR?  I didn't see Josh or Derik at the ceremony.  But, I wasn't paying super close attention either. 

Who were the bridal attendants?

Haven't seen all the comments yet, but I watched the episode last night. I am THAT person who pauses the show to scan the crowd for certain faces to pop up. I did not see Josh or Derelict at the ceremony, but I saw Josh at the rehearsal dinner. My nerdy self even took a photo of the TV screen in case anyone wants me to post it. He's sitting right behind Boob & MEchelle and you can see the left side of his face. It appears he's lost some weight, which is why I had to keep rewinding to confirm it was him. Anna must've been a bridesmaid because there was a SUPER pregnant bridesmaid (one of 11 on each side, which is obscene if you ask me, even with large families!) in the background who was clearly dodging the cameras. Anna had the last Duggar spawn just five days after Joe & Kendra's wedding. 

Trace Bates was a groomsman and he sat with Erin at the rehearsal dinner. All I saw was the top of her head, including her eyes, but she must've been there to play the piano because while I didn't see her on camera, I'd recognize her "pounding the keys way too hard" skills anywhere. Lawson was there too (he signed the bench), but I couldn't find him at all in the crowd and trust me - I was looking. Heehee. :)

The bridesmaids were Kendra's sisters, mom, and Joe's sisters (Jana through Johannah), Anna Duggar and that blonde girl with the straight hair and bangs - have no idea who she is. The groomsmen were his brothers (John David through Justin), Trace Bates and a few other faces I didn't recognize.

I don't understand why Anna was a bridesmaid unless it was to make up for the fact that NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH would Josh be allowed to be a groomsman and maybe she "took his spot" in the sibling participation part? Or maybe Joe actually has a friendship with Anna? I've never noticed it before.  Joe's brothers-in-law weren't groomsmen, so why did Anna have to be a bridesmaid? I just don't understand having 2385325 people in a bridal party at all.

Did anyone else notice Jeremy was the only one at the rehearsal dinner who was dressed "appropriately" for such an event? I know he's a clotheshorse, but it was nice to see him make an effort (he was dressed nicer than Jinger!) When I see the fundy weddings, it blows my mind at the range of outfits that I see at formal events where "most people" dress up and recognize the unspoken dress code. Some of those people at the wedding looked like they were out for a day of shopping at WalMart, some looked like they were headed to a picnic and some were dressed just right.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

If the bridesmaids are going to wear fugly styles of sandals...then leveling the hems of their dresses is just too much to hope for...

Speaking of sandals, does Jessa own any other pair of shoes than those brown flat thong sandals? She's worn the crap out of them for every wedding (I guess they're not too damaged from not dancing though) and every time she's on TV, she's got them on.

I have been known to buy 2 or 3 items of the exact same thing, especially if I know that I will wear/use it/them a lot (the perfect black cardigan, certain pairs of shoes), so I'm dying to know if she did the same thing.

4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Jeremy's sour face was the first of the meat pucks bumping up against his large intestine...picture that python that ate the slipper...Goggle it...why do Jana and Jessa hate Jeremy so much?

I wish I could have seen that! 

On 3/27/2018 at 9:28 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I thought the same thing about Joe and Joy.  She was at an age where her sisters took the lead.  Jill and Jessa.  I think Joy needed more than the bible to overcome what Josh did to them and all the publicity and speculation.  I always felt sorry for her.

I noticed that when Joy gave her speech, she said something about Joe being her support system  "when my parents' faith wasn't enough for me."  (Paraphrasing her quote)

She definitely referred to her struggling and that her parents and THEIR religion weren't enough for her...and I don't blame her.

(I just wish she'd taken off those hideous glasses for the wedding. I know there's a whole debate over glasses vs. no glasses in a bridal party, but those glasses were so ugly! It was almost like they were her 4th back-up pair - something NOT meant to be worn in a wedding!)

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Speaking of sandals, does Jessa own any other pair of shoes than those brown flat thong sandals? She's worn the crap out of them for every wedding (I guess they're not too damaged from not dancing though) and every time she's on TV, she's got them on.

I have been known to buy 2 or 3 items of the exact same thing, especially if I know that I will wear/use it/them a lot (the perfect black cardigan, certain pairs of shoes), so I'm dying to know if she did the same thing.

I wonder why Kendra and her team made that special visit to the men's shop to look at shirts, ties, socks, belts, etc.  for the men, when the ladies were going commando with their feet. lol 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder why Kendra and her team made that special visit to the men's shop to look at shirts, ties, socks, belts, etc.  for the men, when the ladies were going commando with their feet. lol 

Right? I was slightly shocked to see the mustache socks for the groomsmen. While I appreciate that nuance, weren't mustache prints "out" by the time they got married?

I noticed that Jana and Laura were wearing identical Birkenstocks during the day of the wedding (the Arizona style in a taupe suede). I didn't know they could show their toes!

I also noticed that when Joe went to drop off the letters to his siblings, there was a homemade name plate (it was bright pink paper) on one of the headboards in the girls' room that read "Laura." I'm sure Jana is excited to have a peer to share a room with, but poor Laura is sleeping in a twin bed. There was a full size bed across from Laura's, so I know those lazy ass boys could (and SHOULD) bring in a bigger bed for the grown up spinsters!

• Love 1

I'm guessing Anna was chosen to be a bridesmaid to round out the numbers. They likely had more groomsmen than bridesmaids and needed filler. I can't imagine why she'd be selected otherwise. I don't even recall seeing her at the Bachelor/Bachelorette party. 

• Love 1

Considering how difficult Ben and Jessa find marriage, I thought this pamphlet was rather amusing....some pretty shocking advice for the time it was written.  Not sure why I thought of Duggars when I read this.  lol 

A suffragette's advice on marriage has gone viral - with some suggesting that many of her tips still ring true today. 

Her tips include not marrying at all, but ensuring that you 'feed the brute' if you do go ahead and tie the knot.

She also advises young ladies to avoid 'flirts', 'tailor's dummies' and 'football enthusiasts', but instead look for a window cleaner or yard swiller - someone who cleans the yard.

The pamphlet is on display at the Pontypridd Museum in Wales, but has since been shared widely online. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5554999/Suffragettes-advice-marriage-goes-viral.html

• Love 3
19 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

My husband didn't smash, but he gently dabbed the icing on the tip of my nose, then kissed it off. 

We also saved the top tier of our cake in the freezer for our first anniversary, and ended up devouring it about a month after the wedding when we were craving dessert. LOL. 

THAT we did as well. That was sweet, but no full-on smashing.

• Love 1

I finished watching this episode today and...Joy must really be an idiot. When the power went out, she exclaimed 'but the candles were still lit'. Yes, Joy, candle light has nothing to do with the electric company. Please, this girl is unreal.

Kendra after smashing cake all over Joe's mouth....'that's the last surprise I have for you today'...what? I THINK she had ONE MORE surprise for him later on at the hotel.

I also thought it a terrible thing how she smashed that cake on his chin. He didn't do that to her. Kendra's mother is also an idiot for encouraging her daughter to do that. Joe is to sweet to have someone do that to him at his wedding, IMO.

That incessant giggle was too much to bear in a two hour episode. She really needs to drop that. Annoying as hell.

• Love 13
23 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Pastor and Mrs. Caldwell conspired to do the cake prank to counter the thoughts of Joe shoving his penis into their little girl....

When Jana was having trouble putting on Joe's boutonniere, she said,"I'm just going to shove it on up there."  My inner 12-year-old said,"He'll be saying that tonight."

I'll say one thing for the Duggars, even thought they have a platoon of kids, they have lots of individual pictures of each kid as a baby/toddler/preschooler.  I was kid #4 and the grand finale in my family and there are very few pictures of me at those ages.  My mother waves this away with,"Oh, the camera was broke."

I think that Kendra is going to be one of the favorite Duggar aunts to the Spurgie generation.  She seems to be the type of person that will listen and not be judgmental and she's always pleasant and doesn't have a rude bone in her body.  That laugh, though, makes my ears bleed.  Her sister seemed heartbroken to let her go.  Maybe she can latch on to one of Joe's brothers.

Did anybody else catch it when Kendra mentioned that for a really long time it never even occurred to her to want to kiss Joe?  Translation:  she just wasn't that in to him.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

My best guess is the tall blond thin bridesmaid was... the dressmaker's daughter...Kendrab's cousin...a Duggar lady in waiting...the People magazine article doesn't name her...

I asked about the mystery bridesmaid upthread.  It seems that before a formal courtship begins, the new person is photographed several times with the Duggars and even in segments on the TV show.  I thought she might be someone John David is checking out.

6 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Where was the 'drab blonde bridesmaid" in the wedding? Can anyone post a screen shot of her?

Go back to page two on this thread and you'll see two pictures of her.

• Love 1
On 3/27/2018 at 5:07 PM, Mollie said:

When Joy was talking about not accepting her parents' religion, she was probably talking about Gothardism and reading the Book of Proverbs every day instead of the books in the Bible which claim to record God's voice.  Joe might have been explaining to her that Gothardism isn't based on the Bible and he might have been sharing with her the things he learned when he studied at a Bible college for a year.  He probably also explained to her that she could marry at 18 and leave Gothardism for good. 

It is interesting that when Joe came back from Bible college that he also was the inspiration for his brothers to start reading the Bible, which sounded like that was something they never did before.

Rather than leading her back into the cult, I think it is possible that Joe was supporting her decision to leave the cult.  That may just be wishful thinking on my part, but Joy's tears were real and visibly affected Jim Bob.   

I hope all of this is true. I'd also like to think that Joe was a big help to Joy when it surfaced that she'd been molested by Josh. He seems like a genuinely  kind-hearted young man who would do anything to protect his sisters. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, floridamom said:

I finished watching this episode today and...Joy must really be an idiot. When the power went out, she exclaimed 'but the candles were still lit'. Yes, Joy, candle light has nothing to do with the electric company. Please, this girl is unreal.

Joy's genuine confusion over why the candles stayed lit after the electricity went out was simultaneously sad and frightening. I can't believe a woman this dumb is now responsible for an infant. Gideon, I shall pray for you.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, Bridget said:

I noticed that Jana and Laura were wearing identical Birkenstocks during the day of the wedding (the Arizona style in a taupe suede). I didn't know they could show their toes!

I also noticed that when Joe went to drop off the letters to his siblings, there was a homemade name plate (it was bright pink paper) on one of the headboards in the girls' room that read "Laura." I'm sure Jana is excited to have a peer to share a room with, but poor Laura is sleeping in a twin bed. There was a full size bed across from Laura's, so I know those lazy ass boys could (and SHOULD) bring in a bigger bed for the grown up spinsters!

Wait Laura sleeps at the Duggars? Why?

I ❤️those birks. First pair I had were that style. 

12 hours ago, answerphone said:

I hope Kendra's as happy as she appears to be. 

She is. I'd bet all my money on it.   

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Wait Laura sleeps at the Duggars? Why?

I ❤️those birks. First pair I had were that style. 

I love those Birks too and might just order a pair after seeing Jana & Laura wear them.

Kate Middleton who?!?!

I have the Gizeh thong style in several colors and love them. So much. (I’m a teacher, hence my “buy several different colors of the same item” shopping habit.) I promise that they look ten million times better on your foot than they do in photos. I didn’t even want to order them, but I was desperate for comfortable shoes for work and am so glad I took a chance on them in person. It does take wearing them a few times before they get comfortable (which I normally don’t believe in!), but they are perfect for work. Amazon has Birks at amazing prices - I was shocked.

Re: Laura living at the Duggar house

Maybe she’s trying really hard to get JD to notice her?!?! ?

If you watch/FF the show again, when Joe goes into the girls’ room to drop off the letters, Laura’s twin (!!!) bed is on the left. It’s an unmade bed with a red fitted sheet on it. All of the beds that were shown were unmade (some of the boys sleep in sleeping bags instead of using regular linens, which I know isn’t a big deal, but I thought it spoke volumes about the laziness of J&M), and while I don’t make my bed every morning, I damn well would make my bed every day while filming my show! They were probably running on Duggar Time and were going to be late to the church, but it takes five seconds to pull up a sheet, quilt, smooth it out and fluff a pillow.

(I’m not proud of my memory at times.)

• Love 3

IIRC, unmade beds and no sheets goes back to the 17K&C days. I'd be willing to give them a pass on the messy bedrooms because of all the craziness that surrounds an imminent wedding, but I think what we saw on Monday is the status quo for these folks. 

I also find it weird that Laura sleeps in the girls' dorm. Who has the downstairs room that Grandma vacated? JD? Or is there another nanny-slave on the premises we haven't seen yet?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

IIRC, unmade beds and no sheets goes back to the 17K&C days. I'd be willing to give them a pass on the messy bedrooms because of all the craziness that surrounds an imminent wedding, but I think what we saw on Monday is the status quo for these folks. 

I also find it weird that Laura sleeps in the girls' dorm. Who has the downstairs room that Grandma vacated? JD? Or is there another nanny-slave on the premises we haven't seen yet?

I remember the unmade meds & general messiness of the rooms too. I’ll bet before the older J-slaves got married, their room was cleaned regularly.

I think it’s beyond odd that anyone, even Laura, would willingly move into that house! I’d take a tour out of sheer morbid curiosity, but it’s nice for Jana to have a friend there to keep her sane & to keep her from breaking down company.

I still think Laura is stalking JD, but I have no idea what the draw is to him. I wonder if she tries to “catch him on the catwalk” in the middle of the night in her modest pajamas. (I can’t even imagine what THOSE look like)

Hasn’t she met Lawson or Nathan Bates, AKA My Secret Boyfriends, yet? (I’m older than them, a Catholic and a Democrat, yet I still have the dumbest “crush” on them. I know, I know!) Maybe Zach knows some nice guys or Chad has some cousins? Someone other than JD! Laura needs to aim higher and know her worth.

JD can be funny, but as others mentioned, at KenJoe’s bachelor/bachelorette party, he was driving the boat like an asshole & could’ve caused some major injuries if someone landed wrong. 

Edited by Bridget
Grammar counts!
  • Love 2

Why do the girls have to have their names on the headboards of their beds? Strange thing to me. The boys don't have that.

I also agree that those bedrooms are/were a mess. The girls' dorm was equally messy whenever I saw it on TV.

JD was an asshole for intentionally driving that speed boat recklessly. Why would he 'want' to hurt someone trailing behind the boat on a raft? These peoples' idea of fun is strange to me.

I agree that the Laura DeMaise thing is odd. Why is she sleeping with 5 other females especially when she is NOT a relative? Who would let their grown woman of a daughter continue to waste her life living in someone else's house? Doesn't this woman need to work and have some type of money of her own? I bet the Duggars pay her for her household/ homeschooling/babysitting/cleaning efforts. 

they do live like pigs; that house is dirty IMO.

• Love 4