Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: The Noise

I know it’s a tv show and there needs to be drama but... seriously can no one on this show freaking record their conversations with other people?!? Cyrus has confessed to THREE different people at this point. Not one person can hit record on their voice memos app while he’s pontificating up a storm? Ughhhhh. 

I seriously doubt Jake would be that butthurt after having feelings for Mellie for .2 seconds. I have a lot of love in my heart for Scott Foley from his Felicity days (for the record, I was Team Ben) but the dude is so wishy washy that if he doesn’t survive the end of this show, I’m going to be okay with it at this point. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, UGAmp said:

I know it’s a tv show and there needs to be drama but... seriously can no one on this show freaking record their conversations with other people?!? Cyrus has confessed to THREE different people at this point. Not one person can hit record on their voice memos app while he’s pontificating up a storm? Ughhhhh. 

I seriously doubt Jake would be that butthurt after having feelings for Mellie for .2 seconds. I have a lot of love in my heart for Scott Foley from his Felicity days (for the record, I was Team Ben) but the dude is so wishy washy that if he doesn’t survive the end of this show, I’m going to be okay with it at this point. 

I guess Cyrus wanted to be a mustache twirling cartoon villain, all he needed was an evil lair.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, UGAmp said:

I was Team Ben on my first go around but rewatching it I could see Noel's appeal.  Back on topic, Jake isn't even close to being who he was when the character first appeared.

And because it can't be said enough. Cyrus must die.  And on what planet does a gay man think he can win the White House?

• Love 5

Oh. Look at Scandal trying to be a low-rent Homeland.

After all the horrific stuff he's pulled and the people he killed, I can't get too bothered about Charlie being falsely accused. And Quinn shouldn't even be in the same building with a white hat.

Mellie is a fool and a tool. Just like that she lets Olivia back in and now Liv will be unstoppable. Liv has the president directing the assassination of the VP, just like Mellie's being accused of. How would all suspicion not point back to her if Cyrus dies now?

Jake better be pulling some super secret double agent 3-D chess stuff because his falling for Cyrus' nonsense is pathetic. I'm going to need someone to put two in his head right after they cap Cyrus.

I want Liv to kill Cyrus, and then for Jake to kill Liv.

I want them all dead. All the gladiators, and Fitz, Mellie, Cyrus, and Jake. Eli and Maya too. I guess they could leave David Rosen alive though.

Edited by Oblique Angle
  • Love 6

I just want this show to end!  When they said 3 more episodes, I groaned.  I said I would watch until the end, but it gets harder to do that.  one can get whiplash on this show watching all the changes from good to evil and back again.  bring back Fritz's old vp (the lady rosen screwed over) give her the presidency and send all the rest to Guantanamo.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I just want this show to end!  When they said 3 more episodes, I groaned.  I said I would watch until the end, but it gets harder to do that.  one can get whiplash on this show watching all the changes from good to evil and back again.  bring back Fritz's old vp (the lady rosen screwed over) give her the presidency and send all the rest to Guantanamo.

Love this idea! and it can end like Seinfeld did....all them sitting in a cell.  

• Love 1

I want them all dead. All the gladiators, and Fitz, Mellie, Cyrus, and Jake. Eli and Maya too. I guess they could leave David Rosen alive though.

I could live with this. Rosen survives, and he gets back together with former VP Susan Ross, so they can continue their nerdy, G-Rated, sexcapades.

Speaking of Susan Ross......

2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

bring back Fritz's old vp (the lady rosen screwed over) give her the presidency and send all the rest to Guantanamo.

I was about to say that, they just can't give the Presidency to whoever, but then I remembered what show I was watching, and frankly, if Huck ends up in "The Oval" (TM Papa Pope), I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. 

Edited by reggiejax
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Oblique Angle said:

Oh. Look at Scandal trying to be a low-rent Homeland.

After all the horrific stuff he's pulled and the people he killed, I can't get too bothered about Charlie being falsely accused. And Quinn shouldn't even be in the same building with a white hat.

Mellie is a fool and a tool. Just like that she lets Olivia back in and now Liv will be unstoppable. Liv has the president directing the assassination of the VP, just like Mellie's being accused of. How would all suspicion not point back to her if Cyrus dies now?

Jake better be pulling some super secret double agent 3-D chess stuff because his falling for Cyrus' nonsense is pathetic. I'm going to need someone to put two in his head right after they cap Cyrus.

I was thinking earlier in the episode how despite some of the awful things Mellie has done, at least she had never killed anyone. (I know she was responsible for that bus full of jurors dying, but she didn't want or know that was going to happen). And then we get that ending with her ordering Cyrus's death. 

They could end this show like the pilot of Designated Survivor. The capitol blows up with everyone even remotely close to the president dies. Then Susan Ross could somehow come back and be president. 

• Love 4

The lack of logic on this show, written in service of the plot, is the most frustrating thing for me. Mellie wants proof. Right, so we send both Fitz and Marcus, the two people who coincidentally WEREN'T in the room to hear Quinn reveal that Cyrus was forcing Charlie to sign a document pinning the hijacking on Mellie! And naturally, nobody could be bothered to tell Fitz or Marcus afterwards, because it's not like it was relevant information or anything.

And also, none of the O-team worried - immediately! - that Quinn or the BABY were in danger if Cyrus was trying to flip Charlie - someone who had experience withstanding physical torture? Huck would not have thought of this immediately?

They glossed over Charlie getting out of prison, but despite signing the doc, he is in immediate danger of being assassinated by Cyrus - he knows too much! During Quinn's deliberations, wouldn't she have thought, gee, we need to disappear immediately?

Where is Papa Pope? If anyone could take out Cyrus - and has a soft spot for the Quinn fam - it's him.

So the deputy AG is doing this because...Cyrus is going to roll back the second amendment in exchange for his help? (That was left vague.) I'd actually like to see the show try to depict that.

At the end, when Jake was threatening Charlie, I thought, well, maybe someone got to Mellie and....and then I thought, so what if Charlie signs it? Mellie goes down. Charlie gets out. It's Mellie's own damn fault. 

• Love 3

I thought it was hilarious that Quinn and Huck were getting all self-righteous with Liv about what Liv did, Charlie was whining to Jake about how it took him long enough to show up, then Jake explained to Charlie he wasn't there to get him out, but to make him sign the document by threatening Quinn, and Jake was all upset because Mellie did not want to be besties/lovers with him.  These people are supposed to be hardened torturers/killers?  My cat is more terrifying than them.  Although to be fair to Lucifer, he does try to live up to his name.

• Love 4
(edited)

This show is so stupid. I’m only watching till then end because I’ve made it this far.

I wish Jake died way back when. He’s a horrible character and was not constantly switching sides before. Or atleast I don’t think he was.

Cyrus sucks. 

The special prosecutor guy thinks that the president can just immediately put more gun control in? Is that even possible? Mellie loves gun? I don’t remember ever learning this. 

Edited by Marley

Mellie loves gun?

From season 3, episode 14:

gmeinTr.gifdbjfqzu.gifkG33ceY.gif

Fitz was running for his second term and was being challenged by someone who had curried the favor of the major gun lobby. Mellie stepped up to try to convince them support Fitz instead.

23 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Secret Service folks are probably somewhere else, hoping the foundation gets blown up.

This made me laugh so hard. LOL - because I can picture that. 

I can't believe there are three more episodes. I haven't watched every episode. It makes sense that they've come back to Cyrus being the final baddie, since he's been power hungry and a murderer all along. 

• Love 1
On 3/30/2018 at 10:29 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I want Mellie to do it!  Go big or go home....

On 3/30/2018 at 10:20 AM, Ohwell said:

I want Liv to kill Cyrus, and then for Jake to kill Liv.

There is NO WAY Shonda is letting Liv anything more than a sprained ankle in her swan song.  Better off wishing Cyrus has his hands over Olivias throat ready to snuff the life out of her- then Fitz comes in with some old .357 handed down from big jerry and puts 1 silver bullet between Cy eyes. 

This show has gone so off the rails that I can actually envision a scenario where Cyrus is killed or forced to resign......and Mellie needs a new VP.....and she picks Liv....because Girl Power!!!  

1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

This show has gone so off the rails that I can actually envision a scenario where Cyrus is killed or forced to resign......and Mellie needs a new VP.....and she picks Liv....because Girl Power!!!  

Then does Liv kill Mellie so she can take "The Oval" for herself?

• Love 1